PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Trade for Kolb?

FootballGod
02-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Would Philly trade the Bengals Kolb and their first round pick for the #4 overall pick? Why or why not?

SickwithIt1010
02-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Would Philly trade the Bengals Kolb and their first round pick for the #4 overall pick? Why or why not?

Philly prolly would....Cincy wont.

GaMeTiMe
03-14-2011, 02:40 AM
I can honestly see it happening with Minnesota, Tennessee, maybe even SF or Arizona in a completely perfect world. A possible franchise quarterback or even very serviceable starter at that position is worth trading 20 or so spots down and avoiding paying a possible bust a top-10 salary. Especially in this year's class where everyone's boards are so different (because most of the players are similarly mediocre prospects) and according to all the opinions we've heard on these guys to this point the 30 picks that will be made from 20-50 will probably look nearly as realistic going backwards from 50-20

That all being said, no way Cincy makes the move. They'll likely have their pick of Patrick Peterson or AJ Green, and trading the #4 pick for Kevin Kolb and a Torrey Smith later in the first would put a big smile on Carson Palmer's retired face, something Mike Brown will probably not want to do.

Shahin
03-14-2011, 02:55 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO.

i only read the threat title.

GaMeTiMe
03-14-2011, 03:02 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO.

i only read the threat title.

As soon as I replied and saw it on the main page as the last post in this forum, I knew someone would jump on it as if it were a headline.