PDA

View Full Version : First mock

Wavy77
02-17-2011, 08:56 AM
It's put together pretty fast, and I see certain players a little too far, but I don't think it's too bad.

My first mock (http://www.mockdrafthq.com/draft/view/Wavy/Wavy_1/1)

vidae
02-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I really like the KC pick but if Shaun Rogers decides to sign here then NT isn't a -first round- need.

Good job.

proshoota25
02-17-2011, 10:15 AM
there is absolutely no way the patriots pass on kerrigan TWICE. however, i could see that mock u have for the pats, pretty realistic in my opinion, not exact what id want tho

killxswitch
02-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Sherrod is a good pick for the Colts.

Verloren
02-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Would prefer Amukamara over Gabbert. A safer pick at this point.

akvikefan89
02-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Great Vikings pick.

Hurricanes25
02-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Muhammad Wilkerson is a very solid pick for the Jets.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Love the Skins pick although must say Prince and Von Miller are extremely enticing.

SimonRath
02-17-2011, 03:42 PM
give the falcons kerrigan.

Seasonticketholder
02-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Mark Ingram over Corey Liuget for the Saints. Liuget plays the same position as Ellis. Besides that, the Saints are attempting to sign Shaun Rogers. Ingram makes more sense and is the best player available. The Saints always go BPA.

wicket
02-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Mark Ingram over Corey Liuget for the Saints. Liuget plays the same position as Ellis. Besides that, the Saints are attempting to sign Shaun Rogers. Ingram makes more sense and is the best player available. The Saints always go BPA.

Dont listen to this man, Saints dont need a running back and he doesnt fit in what the saints do. Give the saints Kerrigan in the first because the argument used against liuget does make sense. Its just htat ingram would be a bad pick for a multitude of reason

d-town_7
02-17-2011, 05:00 PM
No way would Dallas pass on prince, dareus, and von miller to reach on an O-lineman

Seasonticketholder
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Dont listen to this man, Saints dont need a running back and he doesnt fit in what the saints do. Give the saints Kerrigan in the first because the argument used against liuget does make sense. Its just htat ingram would be a bad pick for a multitude of reason

If the Saints pick Kerrigan, I won't have a problem. But boy, if they choose Ingram, I am going to laugh to I cry. Come draft day, I hope you have your good luck charm working.

Thing is, I think in the back of your mind, you know that there's a very strong possibility that we will take a RB. This so reminds me of 2007. Then, I remember telling fans that we could take a WR though I was open to a CB or LB. I said that because we had several free agents at the position and were losing Joe Horn. But some fans were adamant that we would take a CB or LB. And we drafted Robert Meachem. I am not saying, just saying.

Matthew Jones
02-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Kerrigan won't make it to #28, but I think they would draft him there. Jordan/Kerrigan would be pretty ideal.

49erNation85
02-17-2011, 09:37 PM
just plain ugly for SF and evil!

wicket
02-18-2011, 01:42 AM
If the Saints pick Kerrigan, I won't have a problem. But boy, if they choose Ingram, I am going to laugh to I cry. Come draft day, I hope you have your good luck charm working.

Thing is, I think in the back of your mind, you know that there's a very strong possibility that we will take a RB. This so reminds me of 2007. Then, I remember telling fans that we could take a WR though I was open to a CB or LB. I said that because we had several free agents at the position and were losing Joe Horn. But some fans were adamant that we would take a CB or LB. And we drafted Robert Meachem. I am not saying, just saying.

I think it would be a mistake but i could see one of the third rounders being spend on vereen or a guy like that.

The reason im even more opposed to ingram is that he is a terrible fit for both sides. He should play in a pound it up your throat kinda offense going blow for blow. He barely offers anything in the passing game and he has durability issues, which is the reason to even draft a back. If not for the durability issues i would just hate ingram as a pick. Now picking ingram would make me cry (and not your happy kind)

Wavy77
02-18-2011, 02:33 AM
I see people think Kerrigan is falling too far. I hear a lot that his stock isn't gettin a lot better than it is right now due to not being a workout warrior. His interviews will be important for him though. I see him a little as a jack-of-all-trades type of player. Solid all over, and a pro for years to come but not a future hall-of-famer.

There are people who have him as a 2nd rounder still, and it will take him a team to fall in love with him to go in the first.

As for Tyron Smith I think his stock is on the rise, and from what I hear he'll weigh in bigger at the combine than what he weighs right now (as per the DC podcast this week).

txparkes49x
02-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Passing on Amukamara and Miller for Gabbert, id chop off my goods. Newton maybe. But Gabbert for sure.

jacko
02-20-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't think that Von Miller will fall that far. Even if he did, there is no way that the Texans pass on him.

thebow305
02-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Ayers makes no sense for the Phins, unless he would play ILB, but even then it's a bit of a stretch.

Tom Hagger
02-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Von Miller to the Vikings? That makes no sense to me. Would love to hear your reasoning behind it.

RealityCheck
02-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Kerrigan over Ingram kthnxbai