21. Kansas City Chiefs – CB Prince Amukamara, Nebraska

22. Indianapolis Colts – OT Nate Solder, Colorado

23. Philadelphia Eagles – OT Derek Sherrod, Mississippi State

24. New Orleans Saints – DT Stephen Paea, Oregon State

25. Seattle Seahawks –QB Jake Locker, Washington

26. Baltimore Ravens – DE Cameron Heyward, Ohio State

27. Atlanta Falcons – TE Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame

28. New England Patriots – OT Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
29. Chicago Bears – WR Torrey Smith, Maryland.

30. New York Jets – CB Brandon Harris, Miami

31. Pittsburgh Steelers – OG Mike Pouncey, Florida

32. Green Bay Packers -CB Aaron Williams, Texas

First mock of the year, so I probably left a few guys out and put a few guys in that shouldn't be in the first round, lol.

+rep for comments and criticism.

Nalej
02-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Love the pats mock.
Camiri becomes a def possibility if available if CHeyward is off the board.
Wilkerson at 33 and that's pretty much as good as it gets

Razor
02-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Love the pats mock.
Camiri becomes a def possibility if available if CHeyward is off the board.
Wilkerson at 33 and that's pretty much as good as it gets

Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

OSUGiants17
02-20-2011, 11:00 AM
why would the giants ever take Baldwin?

prock
02-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Jordan is a fine selection.

TNPatsFan
02-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Pats picks:
17. Kerrigan is obviously a great pick in the eyes of us Pats fans. But the funny thing is he seems like such a good fit in so many ways that I just get the feeling the Pats won't take him.
28. Carimi is my favorite OL in this draft and I would love the Pats to be able to get him at 28. He could play RT or even G. Whether or not the Pats go OT early will depend on what they do with Matt Light.

Other notes: Everything else there looks pretty reasonable except I'm surprised you have Prince slipping all the way to 21. I have to say if he was there for the Pats at 17 it wouldn't surprise me if they took him even if it doesn't appear to be a need.

Babylon
02-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Seattle

It's becoming the hip thing to just pencil Locker to Seattle but for one i'm not sure that Pete Carroll is all that on top of things to think long term and not try to win a division with a 7-9 record and second i am beginning to think Jake wont be available.

fed36
02-20-2011, 11:52 AM
julio jones - i like for the skins - shocked prince falls to kansas city - if the skins let carlos rogers go thenthey might grab prince instead of carlos

Babylon
02-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Pats picks:
17. Kerrigan is obviously a great pick in the eyes of us Pats fans. But the funny thing is he seems like such a good fit in so many ways that I just get the feeling the Pats won't take him.
28. Carimi is my favorite OL in this draft and I would love the Pats to be able to get him at 28. He could play RT or even G. Whether or not the Pats go OT early will depend on what they do with Matt Light.

Other notes: Everything else there looks pretty reasonable except I'm surprised you have Prince slipping all the way to 21. I have to say if he was there for the Pats at 17 it wouldn't surprise me if they took him even if it doesn't appear to be a need.

Good point about Prince if he's there. I love the paranoia of Pat's fans and it's only February. Can't fault Bill for too many screwups but i'm haunted by the Clay Matthews blunder on a daily basis.

King Carls 5 Year Plan
02-20-2011, 12:37 PM
huh, Prince falling all the way to #21. i don't know if it will happen, but he'd be the highest rated player on Pioli's board. Flowers, Prince and Carr as the nickle sounds awesome. It would open up Berry as another LB, almost. i really like. i'll have to put aside my hatred for Big Red.

thebow305
02-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Ingram always works for Miami.

I'd be SHOCKED if the G-Men took Baldwin though. The only way I see it possibly happening is if they let Steve Smith walk, but even then it's probably a stretch. But on second thought, they have shown a lot of interest in bringing Plax back so maybe it's not a huge stretch if they are truly looking for another big-bodied playmaker. Still think one of the OT's is more likely or maybe even Martez Wilson.

Don Vito
02-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Kerrigan and Carimi, I like it.

rockio42
02-20-2011, 01:10 PM
J.J. Watt is like Chris Long...except not as good of a pass rusher. The Rams need a guy who can can't to the QB consistently from the RE position, WR, OLB, or DT. Watt (unless you think he can consistently play UT) fits none of these needs.

OSUGiants17
02-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Give the Giants Prince if he's somehow still there

T-RICH49
02-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I would need to change pants if Prince fell to 21.unbelievable pick

Bosanac01
02-20-2011, 03:32 PM
TE in the first, meh.

BmoreBlackByrdz
02-20-2011, 03:53 PM
thanks for all the feedback guys, I'll try and get the rep to you guys when I get back.

As for Baldwin to the Giants, I believe they have one of the better young WR corps in the NFL but Nicks, Smith and Manningham are all under 6'0. Baldwin gives them yet another talented WR who can stretch the field and terrorize teams in the endzone.

derza222
02-20-2011, 06:23 PM
While I could see the Jets taking a corner as a bit of a surprise pick because Ryan's big on them, there are definitely bigger needs with Wilson in line to get some more play time next year. I'd say DE, OLB, FS, and WR are the most likely directions to go in with the first round pick.

49erNation85
02-20-2011, 06:43 PM
freaking horrible SF pick!!!

sunnyintheD
02-20-2011, 11:26 PM
huh, Prince falling all the way to #21. i don't know if it will happen, but he'd be the highest rated player on Pioli's board. Flowers, Prince and Carr as the nickle sounds awesome. It would open up Berry as another LB, almost. i really like. i'll have to put aside my hatred for Big Red.
I dont know how he could go past #13. The Lions have zero starting caliber cbs.

I'm all for upgrading the tackle positions, but let's face it the Lions were 6th best in the league for sacks allowed.

proshoota25
02-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

and this guy as well

A Perfect Score
02-20-2011, 11:57 PM
I've seen alot of mocks with Heyward to us, but I'm not sure if he's the kind of defensive lineman we need at this particular time. He can't collapse the pocket and I'd much prefer Jimmy Smith in that scenario.

Del1sle
02-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Hmm, Bowers to Dallas, I would love the value pick, but it wouldn't happen and they have bigger needs than another OLB (His skill set would be under-utilized as a 5 technique)