91) Atlanta Falcons – DeMarco Murray, RB Oklahoma
92) New England Patriots – Dontay Moch, OLB Nevada
93) New York Jets – Dejon Gomes, S Nebraska
94) Chicago Bears – Owen Marecic, ILB Stanford
95) Pittsburgh Steelers – Danny Watkins, OG Baylor
96) Green Bay Packers – Orlando Franklin, OT Miami

prock
02-20-2011, 10:25 PM
This is a good Vikings mock, but I don't think Ponder would go that high. Pouncey or McDaniels would be a better pick.

coordinator0
02-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Pretty much... the worst Ravens mock I've seen. Williams in the first isn't a good pick over Smith at CB IMO, but that's more personal preference. Brown in the second is atrocious with Young on the board. Then Hines in the third... my god that's the worst out of all of them. He's not even an upgrade over Landry.

defensiveback23
02-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I like the draft overall for the Chargers due to the Reed and Young Picks. Also think Dowling is solid. However, I am not a big fan of Clayborn's fit for the team and he doesn't seem like the type of pick AJ Smith would make. Heyward or Liuget would be preferable. At the end of the second you really can't go wrong with Young, but it would be hard to pass up Phil Taylor and I like Sheppard's fit in the defense as well. S is a need as well, and I think that Black would be a great pick at the end of the 3rd round.

Razor
02-20-2011, 10:46 PM
i have to tell you this, don't take it the wrong way... But you consistently make the worst Patriots drafts on these boards. I actually don't mind Tyron Smith at #17, I could live with that. But there is no way in hell that we would take Allen Bailey at 28. He has no explosiveness what so ever and is severely undersized for a two gap DE. Justin Houston would be an infinitely better pick. Wis at 33 is too high imo and DE is just a bigger need than OG (especially since the Patriots arguably have the best OL coach in the league who can make something out of nothing). Muhammad Wilkerson would be a better pick (so would Pouncey and Hankerson). I'm also fine with Leshoure in the bottom of the second, it's good value. But RB isn't really that big of a need for the Patriots, and is Leshoure really better value than Ijalana? I don't think so... We have absolutely no need for another ILB, that is quite possibly the deepest position on the roster with Mayo, Spikes, Guyton and Fletcher. Ryan Williams and Marcus Gilbert would be steals at that point, I especially like Gilbert. Dontay Moch isn't a guy that I see the Patriots picking either. He would be an ILB here and we're all set there. Again you have great value players falling past a team like the Patriots where everything they consider is value. Danny Watkins and Orlando Franklin or both high second round picks at this point, I really doubt that both of them would fall past NE in the third.

So.... It's not that I want to take a **** all over your mock, but these Patriots drafts just misses the mark each and every single time. Just something to consider going forward.

GoRavens
02-20-2011, 10:49 PM
DeMarco Murray in the 3rd to Baltimore would be
soooooooooooo
sexxxxxxxxyy

proshoota25
02-20-2011, 11:24 PM
i have to tell you this, don't take it the wrong way... But you consistently make the worst Patriots drafts on these boards. I actually don't mind Tyron Smith at #17, I could live with that. But there is no way in hell that we would take Allen Bailey at 28. He has no explosiveness what so ever and is severely undersized for a two gap DE. Justin Houston would be an infinitely better pick. Wis at 33 is too high imo and DE is just a bigger need than OG (especially since the Patriots arguably have the best OL coach in the league who can make something out of nothing). Muhammad Wilkerson would be a better pick (so would Pouncey and Hankerson). I'm also fine with Leshoure in the bottom of the second, it's good value. But RB isn't really that big of a need for the Patriots, and is Leshoure really better value than Ijalana? I don't think so... We have absolutely no need for another ILB, that is quite possibly the deepest position on the roster with Mayo, Spikes, Guyton and Fletcher. Ryan Williams and Marcus Gilbert would be steals at that point, I especially like Gilbert. Dontay Moch isn't a guy that I see the Patriots picking either. He would be an ILB here and we're all set there. Again you have great value players falling past a team like the Patriots where everything they consider is value. Danny Watkins and Orlando Franklin or both high second round picks at this point, I really doubt that both of them would fall past NE in the third.

So.... It's not that I want to take a **** all over your mock, but these Patriots drafts just misses the mark each and every single time. Just something to consider going forward.

pretty much pure ownage lol

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Wtf are you tryin to do to me? Carimi goes at 28, we take Solder just to twist the knife? Jenkins out of the blue is like crackers before dinner. And we take the number 1 FB and play him at his other position.

BLIND. RAGE.

hawkeye123
02-20-2011, 11:52 PM
That would be a great niner draft if we can get a solid quarterback through FA and draft a quarterback later on in the draft.

A Perfect Score
02-21-2011, 12:00 AM
I can't say I like a single one of the Raven picks. Were the draft to shake out that way, I'd hope the picks would be Jimmy Smith, Titus Young and maybe Dontay Moch. Now THAT would be a perfect Ravens draft.

derza222
02-21-2011, 12:03 AM
Although Damien Woody might got cut, last year's second round pick Vlad Ducasse is moving to RT. Odds are they don't think he was a mistake since they knew he would be a project, and even if they did I doubt they'd take a player to play the same position in the first round with considerable needs at other (DL, OLB, FS, WR) positions. Houston, Baldwin, Liuget would all make more sense there.

Scotty D
02-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Mike Pouncey or Mason Foster would be better picks in the second for the Lions. Solid 1st and 3rd round picks.

T-RICH49
02-21-2011, 01:25 AM
to say not a fan of KC's draft is being so kind

fenikz
02-21-2011, 02:15 AM
if you gave AZ a OLB in the 2nd it would be perfect

Abaddon
02-21-2011, 08:19 AM
48) Oakland Raiders – Mike Pouncey, OG Florida

Doable.

81) Oakland Raiders – Austin Pettis, WR Boise State

Too slow. I doubt Al's in the market for another young WR.

49erNation85
02-21-2011, 08:54 AM
You only got one pick right for SF in the first.I think either in round two or three or Mallet or Ponder is there we take one of them for a QB.Is our second biggest need!!

GoRavens
02-21-2011, 09:29 AM
I can't say I like a single one of the Raven picks. Were the draft to shake out that way, I'd hope the picks would be Jimmy Smith, Titus Young and maybe Dontay Moch. Now THAT would be a perfect Ravens draft.

Aaron Williams, Greg Jones, Demarco Murray would be smooth.

Jakey
02-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Well its definately different for the Steelers. Watkins in the 3rd is a steal!

gsorace
02-21-2011, 10:07 AM
I will bet my life that the Jets don't take an offensive lineman in the first round.

phlysac
02-21-2011, 10:18 AM
You only got one pick right for SF in the first.I think either in round two or three or Mallet or Ponder is there we take one of them for a QB.Is our second biggest need!!

Mallett and Ponder are both off the board when the 49ers 2nd round selection is up in this mock.

rawdawg
02-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Marecic? In the 3rd? At ILB? He's not an NFL LB. He will be a FB in the NFL. And he won't be anywhere near a 3rd rounder.

rawdawg
02-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh yeah, and the Bears pick 29 and 93. Alternate order w/ Jets every round.

Matthew Jones
02-21-2011, 10:52 AM
I could possibly see Tyron Smith being the pick if the boards falls that way, but the Patriots might not want to take a risk on an underclassman and pick someone like Cameron Heyward. Allen Bailey isn't a good fit either. Wisniewski is a good pick, and so is Leshoure. Patriots don't need an ILB, so Greg Jones makes no sense. They have Mayo and Spikes to man those spots. Moch is too small for New England too. No chance Watins falls to the end of the third. Probably not even the end of the second.

thebow305
02-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Cam in the first is PERFECT, but give us DeMarco Murray in the 3rd. We already have enough young safeties for now.

Grizzlegom
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Newton is a good Phins pick as much as I hate it.

3rd round pick is wasted though. Bell has SS locked down for at least 2 more years and we are high on Clemons, Jones, and Amaya so I don't think they'll be using a high pick on the position.

Dam8610
02-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Why do people think the Colts need a CB? They're 5 deep there with guys that are likely to get roster spots, and rarely do they carry 6. Ijalana in Round 2 and Watkins in Round 3 (yes, the Colts OL is that bad) makes far more sense. Also would prefer Carimi in Round 1 based on what's available.

wicket
02-24-2011, 03:50 PM
I dont want the saints to pick a running back but if you have to give em one, toddman is one of the ones that actually makes sense.
other saints picks are good but I do prefer greg jones over sturdivant

Del1sle
02-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Awesome mock for the 'Boys, but that would never happen :(