02-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Nice Interview...seems like a good kid

One of my favorites of the year so far.

Very articulate and engaging kid.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-21-2011, 08:16 AM
One of my favorites of the year so far.

Very articulate and engaging kid.

Yeah, he definitely came off very well in that interview.

asdf1223
02-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Bears fans will probably riot if they pass on him.

CheeseKnuckles
02-21-2011, 08:42 AM
I hope he drops to the Packers... but that is beyond wishful thinking!

bored of education
02-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Scott, any way I can hear these interviews? I like the words and all but hearing the person talk can really give you more about them. Might be hard to do it that way, but would be nice. Thank you sir.

Don Vito
02-21-2011, 11:37 AM
I would not mind the Patriots drafting Castonzo. He had a great career at BC and I think he will be a very good NFL tackle for 10 years.

A Perfect Score
02-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Scott, any way I can hear these interviews? I like the words and all but hearing the person talk can really give you more about them. Might be hard to do it that way, but would be nice. Thank you sir.

I'd also love to hear the interviews if at all possible.

ElectricEye
02-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Scott Wright: What are your favorite and least favorite parts of playing football?
Anthony Castonzo: I have no least favorite parts of playing football. I love football. My favorite part of the game is if Iím able to get a guy in the 3rd and 4th quarter, I can look in his eyes and know that he basically has given up. To know that Iíve kind of conquered another person like that is something you canít get too many places and be commended for it, so thatĎs awesome about football.

That's so bad ass.

nobodyinparticular
02-22-2011, 01:43 AM
I would be really interested to look at the interviews of the past and compare the responses to the question "Who is the up-and-comer at your school?" I'd love to see how those college players named in the interviews fared the following years in the draft and the NFL.

Babylon
02-22-2011, 05:36 PM
I would not mind the Patriots drafting Castonzo. He had a great career at BC and I think he will be a very good NFL tackle for 10 years.

He'd be on a short list of guys i'd be happy with for the Pats.

As with most B.C. players you get the feeling they have a brain.

BuddyCHRIST
02-23-2011, 01:06 PM
I notice he didn't mention Brandon Jenkins as one of the toughest players he played against, maybe thats because Jenkins abused him a little too much.

SolidGold
02-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Has BC even produced an O-Line bust? It seems that BC O-linemen are at least serviceable to very good when they make the jump to the NFL.

I think Costanzo is as close to a sure thing in this draft. He can play either left or right side early and eventually end up at LT like Bulaga.

nepg
02-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Has BC even produced an O-Line bust? It seems that BC O-linemen are at least serviceable to very good when they make the jump to the NFL.

I think Costanzo is as close to a sure thing in this draft. He can play either left or right side early and eventually end up at LT like Bulaga.

You can never go wrong with a BC OL. Especially the C's.

Their linemen are very intelligent, and it's one of the reasons the Pats haven't been able to replace Koppen. He can't handle NTs, but he does such an amazing job directing the OL that he's almost irreplacable.