PDA

View Full Version : About To Pop the Big Question to My Girl...

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Thought I'd ask here since none of my friends will talk to me about it, lol, but yeah gonna propose to my girlfriend on her birthday in March was looking to see if anyone had any ideas on how to do it. I am notorious for not being romantic at all and being awful with gifts so I really want to make this one time special. Anyone have any ideas for me that aren't the standard just getting on my knee or ring in the cake type thing? I need something clever.

+rep for good ideas

prock
02-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Tie the ring to your dick and make her give you head.

proshoota25
02-21-2011, 05:29 PM

hahahhahahahhahahahahaha congrats tho bro

RealityCheck
02-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Haha, that's awesome.

Seriously, I don't know. Take her to a fancy dinner or something, just let things go naturally.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:30 PM

That's more along the lines of my thought process, lol, if only for her parents who will be there :)

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Why won't your friends talk to you about it? Seems quite odd.

You could always be an asshole and use the reverse psychology approach. At dinner suddenly pull her aside and tell her you need to talk. She might get excited.. then start going on about how this isn't working for you and things just don't feel right.. let her get worked up.. then continue into "I just can't stand not being married to you any longer." and do the knee thing.

Then again, I'm a sarcastic jerk that likes ******* with people.

Chucky
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Absolutely do not do what Sportsfan said.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Absolutely do not do what Sportsfan said.

Come on, dude. It'd be fun. He could film it, too, for youtube.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Why won't your friends talk to you about it? Seems quite odd.

You could always be an asshole and use the reverse psychology approach. At dinner suddenly pull her aside and tell her you need to talk. She might get excited.. then start going on about how this isn't working for you and things just don't feel right.. let her get worked up.. then continue into "I just can't stand not being married to you any longer." and do the knee thing.

Then again, I'm a sarcastic jerk that likes ******* with people.

Hah you haven't met my buddies, I mentionword marriage and they disappear. Funny enough the only people I have talked to this about not including my mom and sister is my ex girlfriend who bartends at a bar I always go to. I don't know maybe it's just me and always being in that sports environment but I don't feel comfortable talking with my buddies about anything not "manly."

Anyways yeah I couldn't pull off your idea, I am so laid back she'd probably start freaking out and hit me if I started that haha.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Come on, dude. It'd be fun. He could film it, too, for youtube.

Filming it is something I have planned. Well obviously though I won't be the one filming.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Filming it is something I have planned. Well obviously though I won't be the one filming.

Hmm. Okay, let me think up a more serious idea here. None of the standard jazz, huh?

What about getting her parents in on it? Get her parents to give her a gift that's actually the ring, so she is completely caught unprepared when she opens it and there's a ******* ring. Then drop down and ask her. She's probably sniffed out you're planning to cuz you know women and she obviously wouldn't expect it from something her parents gave her.

Plus it shows you asked her parents "for their permission" blah blah and chicks like that. Also makes it easier to film it without giving it away. And even better, have her open all your presents first so she gets a bit disappointed.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Hmm. Okay, let me think up a more serious idea here. None of the standard jazz, huh?

What about getting her parents in on it? Get her parents to give her a gift that's actually the ring, so she is completely caught unprepared when she opens it and there's a ******* ring. Then drop down and ask her. She's probably sniffed out you're planning to cuz you know women and she obviously wouldn't expect it from something her parents gave her.

Plus it shows you asked her parents "for their permission" blah blah and chicks like that. Also makes it easier to film it without giving it away. And even better, have her open all your presents first so she gets a bit disappointed.

I have been giving it thought using her Dad. He's a dead serious southern guy who has worked for anhueser plant his whole life, I'm thinking about staging a whole thing about him getting mad at me telling my girlfriend that we shouldn't be together. Although my parents think he's racist so not sure how that will fly with my parents there as well. Damn just hard to think of something. Your idea is good.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I have been giving it thought using her Dad. He's a dead serious southern guy who has worked for anhueser plant his whole life, I'm thinking about staging a whole thing about him getting mad at me telling my girlfriend that we shouldn't be together. Although my parents think he's racist so not sure how that will fly with my parents there as well. Damn just hard to think of something. Your idea is good.

I would be careful if there is some animosity there, don't want to start a fight. Plus, hey, maybe if he does that for you it'll make your parents like him a bit more.. which is important if you're going to be family-in-law.

I actually think it could be pretty entertaining if you worked up to how you got her a really special present.. she gets excited.. opens all your stuff.. and is completely let down but obviously can't show it 'cuz expecting an engagement ring isn't fair.

hockey619
02-21-2011, 05:57 PM
def dont mess with her. she'll never let you live it down. you dont wanna deal with that hell.

get her to a restaurant. your not actually gunna eat here. make sure the people that work there know that youre leaving. be prepared to leave a nice tip for the help.

sit and get your menus. Somewhere nice. no the best lighting kinda dark dim, somewhere she likes or thats meaningful for you guys. before you really get going, have her parents show up "hey is that your mom and dad? what are they doin here?"

shes surprised, goes to get up and say hi. grap her hand. say kinda quietly "actually, i think i DO know what they are doing here" as you give them a wave and the father nods to you (she needs to see that, girls love it its old school)

now she knows somethings goin down. tell her whatever it is you wanna say, get down on a knee, and get it done. Then up and bounce to a nice place where a bunch of her and your friends are to celebrate the engagement. and get some serious action that night haha

you could also have the dad give you the ring and the box when he shows up. that works good too.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 05:57 PM
I would be careful if there is some animosity there, don't want to start a fight. Plus, hey, maybe if he does that for you it'll make your parents like him a bit more.. which is important if you're going to be family-in-law.

I actually think it could be pretty entertaining if you worked up to how you got her a really special present.. she gets excited.. opens all your stuff.. and is completely let down but obviously can't show it 'cuz expecting an engagement ring isn't fair.

haha yeah we are huge Caps fans I might incinuate my present being caps tickets and hit her with some Nats tickets. She might break down and cry on the spot.

Jvig43
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Wait your doing it in front of her Parents?

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Wait your doing it in front of her Parents?

Yup her mom is super anal about recording every single big moment in her kids lives. She mentioned it to me a couple summers ago that if I ever propose to her daughter she better be there or she won't go to the wedding.

GB12
02-21-2011, 06:01 PM
I would advice against doing it on her birthday.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 06:02 PM

Well I just figured that it would not be suspicious if I told her I was inviting her parents and some of her friends to her birthday party.

GB12
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah I wrote that before I saw your last comment. I guess if her mom is insistent on being there and filming there's no real way around that. hockey619's idea would almost work except for the filming part.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM

Why? Think of all the money he can save by lumping it in with her birthday. She won't expect some sort of celebration for the day they got engaged. Genius, imo.

Keep in mind, the more elaborate you try to make it the more room for error. KISS.

Jvig43
02-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Yup her mom is super anal about recording every single big moment in her kids lives. She mentioned it to me a couple summers ago that if I ever propose to her daughter she better be there or she won't go to the wedding.

Hmm I see, I just feel like that would be awkward and not as intimate as one would like. Certainly ask the father before hand, it's nice to have his blessing if you havent already. It's tough to do anything original anymore, maybe pretend to drop your fork or something and then from there go for it? Kind of conventional sort of thing but whatever.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Why? Think of all the money he can save by lumping it in with her birthday. She won't expect some sort of celebration for the day they got engaged. Genius, imo.

Keep in mind, the more elaborate you try to make it the more room for error. KISS.

Yup less dates to remember the better, her birthday is December 22nd and I've managed to lump that with Christmas haha.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 06:08 PM
1. Make a fortune cookie that reads "Will you marry me?".

2. Take her to a chinese restaurant

3. Swap the cookies with them so they give her the one you made.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 06:11 PM

You're going to propose to your girl in a Chinese restaurant? :D

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 06:12 PM

That's actually a very good idea. Simple, not over the top, and by the time people open fortune cookies her mom will already be up taking pictures and stuff so it would be perfect. Only downside is if she doesn't want to eat it, that might get awkward if I'm like "open the fortune cookie damnit!"

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 06:13 PM

Our first date was actually at this Chinese restaurant in D.C. which charges like $40/person.

hockey619
02-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Yeah I wrote that before I saw your last comment. I guess if her mom is insistent on being there and filming there's no real way around that. hockey619's idea would almost work except for the filming part.

yeah the filming thing is odd idk what to do about that, guess thats the mom's problem though so i wouldnt worry haha. though id tell her friends its a surprise bday party. that way she gets to tell them shes engaged when she gets there.

also didnt realize it was her bday, so you could do the engagement say friday, and celebrate that night with just the two of you, your parents, and her parents, sort of a first dinner as a family thing sayyy on a friday night. Then celebrate her birthday saturday with all your friends and stuff saturday night.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 06:15 PM

Why not? I never heard of the Italian fortune cookie.

yodabear
02-21-2011, 06:16 PM
As a birthday gift, buy her a trip to Jamaica, Barbados, IDK somewhere awesome. And suprise her that its the honeymoon, bring in the ring. Its like super confident cuz u know she'll say yes, and she can't say no to Jamaica. Its also ballsy, which I can't do cuz I don't even have the huffspa to ask a girl out.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 06:18 PM
That's actually a very good idea. Simple, not over the top, and by the time people open fortune cookies her mom will already be up taking pictures and stuff so it would be perfect. Only downside is if she doesn't want to eat it, that might get awkward if I'm like "open the fortune cookie damnit!"

Just crack the cookie of her skull.

Our first date was actually at this Chinese restaurant in D.C. which charges like $40/person.

Please tell me you had a fortune cookie. :)

I would bring that up.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 06:20 PM

I've just known a lot of women that wouldn't like to preface where he engaged with "but it's actually really nice."

Haha, I've known some girly bitches, though.

Also, ever made a fortune cookie? She'll notice the difference. And you're going to trust a waiter to give her the right one? I mean.. that's a call, I guess, but if he ***** it up or acts strange or she doesn't want to eat it your plan is ruined. If I was going the restaurant route, god knows I'd only go somewhere that someone I knew was handling the ring/note/whatever.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Also, ever made a fortune cookie? She'll notice the difference. And you're going to trust a waiter to give her the right one? I mean.. that's a call, I guess, but if he ***** it up or acts strange or she doesn't want to eat it your plan is ruined. If I was going the restaurant route, god knows I'd only go somewhere that someone I knew was handling the ring/note/whatever.

That's the other romantic part of it, making the damn cookie. It's not as hard as you think actually. Might take a little time, but should come out perfect. I'm sure the waitress wouldn't **** you over either. She doesn't have to eat it, just open it up and read the note.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-21-2011, 06:30 PM
It's on her birthday right? Have her parents set up a dinner with her, at some fancy restaurant or something, and say you're going to be out of town (the earlier you mention this, the better), and it's sad you're going to miss her birthday, etc.

Of course, you won't be out of town, she just won't expect you to be there. After having her sit down with her parents at a table at the restaurant, think of an excuse for her parents to stand up and temporarily leave, maybe they forgot something in the car, I don't know, you know them better and therefore know what would work best.

When they leave, you arrive from an angle where she won't be able to see you until you're basically at the table, and that's when you start the whole "These past ______ months/years with you have been great....Will you marry me?" speech. The mere fact that you popped up out of nowhere should be enough of a surprise, and if it's a fancy restaurant you can probably get them to play a song that's meaningful for the both of you right before you propose.

Doesn't take a lot of preparation, just make sure you have the reservation, and her parents know what's up. The song is an extra little detail, and you can add other stuff too, like her favorite flowers on the table or something.

Just an idea. Now I'm off to my STAT exam.

WMD
02-21-2011, 06:31 PM
You could have them put the ring in her food. She'll probably break a couple of teeth, but it'll be a surprise.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-21-2011, 06:36 PM
When her hands are on the table, say "Oh my god what is that on your finger?" She'll be taken back and look at her hand. She won't see anything, then take her hand and slip the ring on her ringer. Then ask. If she says no, slice of the finger with the ring on it. Keep it as a memento.

bored of education
02-21-2011, 06:40 PM
leave the ring magneted to the fridge with a note, leavethe house knowing she is either in the bedroom or shower. if you come back from where ever and she is still their then she's a keeper...if she is gone then shes a ****

bored of education
02-21-2011, 06:41 PM
if there was a thread to learn how to suck a great ***** i think sportsfan would have the most replies to it

prock
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
That's more along the lines of my thought process, lol, if only for her parents who will be there :)

Yeah, make sure her parents are watching. Make her gag.

Sportsfan486
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
if there was a thread to learn how to suck a great ***** i think sportsfan would have the most replies to it

Damn right. I've got much to share on sucking a *****.

iowatreat54
02-21-2011, 07:01 PM
You should do it when Jaws pops out at Universal Studios.

I will lose all faith in all of you if not one person gets that...

Da-Phins
02-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Take her on a midnite picnic to a park or to a beach wherever you live and have some of her favorite romantic songs playing in the background with her favorite kind of dishes. Write will you marry me on a piece of paper, fold it up and hand it to her saying you wrote her a letter or poem that you want her to read. While she starts to open up the paper, get down on your knee and get the ring out waiting for her. Then boom your engaged.

Or you could send her on a scavenger hunt while you and the ring will be at the final location waiting on her.

Damix
02-21-2011, 07:19 PM
1. Don't do it.
2. You live absurdly close to me (Courthouse)

The_Dude
02-21-2011, 07:39 PM
I proposed in a Best Buy parking lot.

A true romantic right here.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 07:41 PM

You nerd. haha

CJSchneider
02-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I went totally romantic. We went home to meet my mother for the first time. While we were there we went to the ocean. On a forest cliff over looking the Pacific, I got down on one knee and asked if she would marry me.

WMD
02-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Is the Geek Squad gonna be in your Wedding?

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I went totally romantic. We went home to meet my mother for the first time. While we were there we went to the ocean. On a forest cliff over looking the Pacific, I got down on one knee and asked if she would marry me.

The cliff was there for a reason, am I right?

CJSchneider
02-21-2011, 07:51 PM

None, other than salt water erosion.

WMD
02-21-2011, 07:53 PM
After she said Yes, he said "The wedding is right now, in the Ocean, you first" and then he pushed her over the cliff and went on to become a movie star.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 07:54 PM
None, other than salt water erosion.

I ment just in case she said no. Either jump or throw her off, or both.

CJSchneider
02-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I ment just in case she said no. Either jump or throw her off, or both.

I know what you "meant".

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 07:59 PM

haha hilarious. Funniest was when my sister got engaged. I was at her apartment using her oven and her boyfriend comes in to propose although neither of us knew at the time. When he comes in my sister starts cursing him out for not paying the Verizon bill. After about 15 minutes of arguing which was awkward for me just standing there waiting for my meatloaf to finish, lol, he says "you dumb f'n biotch, I'm about to propose to you so shut your mouth". Definitely one of the more romantic proposals I've ever seen.

Bosanac01
02-21-2011, 08:04 PM
haha hilarious. Funniest was when my sister got engaged. I was at her apartment using her oven and her boyfriend comes in to propose although neither of us knew at the time. When he comes in my sister starts cursing him out for not paying the Verizon bill. After about 15 minutes of arguing which was awkward for me just standing there waiting for my meatloaf to finish, lol, he says "you dumb f'n biotch, I'm about to propose to you so shut your mouth". Definitely one of the more romantic proposals I've ever seen.

Sounds like they were already married. Great story though.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I didn't get to finish cooking my meatloaf though, so I was salty.

Fred Savage
02-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Do you think she is going to say yes?

bored of education
02-22-2011, 09:12 PM
She is out banging another dude right now!

Bosanac01
02-22-2011, 09:25 PM
I think he's using my idea.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
I'll keep ya'll posted.

Nalej
02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
A friend of mine to his girl to the beach then while relaxing, he did a magic trick with a deck of cards.
Had her pull out the Queen of Hearts, put it back in the deck then had it folded up in the box with the engagement ring (that she couldn't see, obviously)
After a couple of "mess ups" trying to find the right card out of the deck, he pulls out the ring, opens it up, the Queen Of Hearts is there with her ring and he asked her to marry him.

My brother took his wife up on a hot air balloon and asked up her there. Like four days ago. Good stuff.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Can you cook? Even if you can't learn how to.

Tell her that you are going out to dinner and then surprise her with a nice candlelit dinner at your place and make her (or attempt to make her) her favorite food. If she likes wine, have plenty of her favorite on hand. If not, talk to a wine store expert and have him help match the wine with your planned meal.

Make sure your place is spotlessly clean, put on her favorite downtempo music, flower petals and candles in the bathtub. Pop the question before dessert.

This is guaranteed sex magic. You are showing her that she is worth all of the extra work and that you are paying attention to who she is and what she likes. Don't stress if the food is a massive fail, it's the effort. You can always order delivery after hot grex.

Bosanac01
02-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Every day until you propose I would give her signals.

"Beware The IDES of March!!"

Brothgar
02-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Random idea! Do the romantic scavenger hunt type thing.
If your anniversary is coming up then even better.
You know send her around with clues leading to all the places important to you first date etc.
Have it end in some sappy overly romantic location
pop the question.
???
Profit

brat316
02-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Pop Pop !!!!

brat316
02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
How about surprise party and you do it in front of everyone? Though if there is a chance of no, don't do this.

trkaline
02-24-2011, 11:11 PM
What ever happen to clubbin bitches on they head, and going "You's mah womens now, give me yer virgina!"? Bitches not into that anymore?

jayceheathman
02-25-2011, 02:55 AM

He is lying. He proposed in front of an Apple store.

D-Unit
02-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Don't propose in front of her parents. Do it in an intimate moment where it's just the 2 of you around. You'll get better affection out of her if you do it that way. She won't do the same thing in front of her parents, that's for sure.

Go out to eat at a nice restaurant with her and her parents. Then go back home. Tell her you made her a cake. Figure out a way to get the ring inside the cake. I would put in a plastic bag or something instead of getting it all messy. Then give her a big piece of cake with the ring in it. When she finds it, she'll know and you can pop the question.

Sounds pretty corny to me. The cornier the better!

I dunno, that's my weak attempt to give you an idea. lol. Good luck ma man.

brat316
02-25-2011, 06:02 AM
Don't put it in cake thats played out. Sweets are played out. Wrap it in bacon or in a steak, now thats something. She won't be expecting a ring to come out of a ball of bacon filled with ranch or what have you, and ring. But out of some random cake or cookie, see that from a mile away.

Rabscuttle
02-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Oh, that question.

Just do it Chechan style. Kidnap her, have the local cleric work out the financials between the families and marry you.

bearfan
02-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Off of the cake idea -
1. Start baking a cake
2. she will ask what you are baking it for
3. say "our wedding"
4. propose

Bingo

bearfan
02-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Off of the cake idea -
1. Start baking a cake
2. she will ask what you are baking it for
3. say "our wedding"
4. propose

Bingo

DoughBoy
02-25-2011, 08:58 PM

3 pages in and this is still the best idea.

bsaza2358
02-28-2011, 09:12 AM

If this is the case, then you can do it DC style at one of the monuments. Make the mom and dad insist on going to the Lincoln/Jefferson/Vietnam (j/k), whatever. Then have them insist that you guys pose for photos or a video. You can make an excuse that your nerves are actually just "annoyance" with her parents. It will keep her off her game, then the mom can get the video/photos, and you'll get the big surprise.

thefalconer
02-28-2011, 12:35 PM
do this.

http://i.imgur.com/DHpGL.jpg

tjsunstein
02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
That picture is phenomenal

Bosanac01
03-10-2011, 10:50 PM
What's the deal man?

Halsey
03-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Just don't do what I did: I got tired of trying to figure out the right time, so I just walked up to her while she was in the middle of folding laundry and popped the question. No joke. She said yes, and didn't mind the timing, but I missed a chance to ask in a more memorable way. :D

Brodeur
03-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Just don't do what I did: I got tired of trying to figure out the right time, so I just walked up to her while she was in the middle of folding laundry and popped the question. No joke. She said yes, and didn't mind the timing, but I missed a chance to ask in a more memorable way. :D

That's kind of cool in a way. At least she said yes and all things worked out (presumably).

SeanTaylorRIP
03-10-2011, 11:15 PM
March 25th yallz, haven't really decided yet on how lol. Flip flop every day. It will come to me one of these days.

sbh15
03-11-2011, 12:26 AM
If a chinese restaurant was really the first date, I like the fortune cookie idea... unless the food was really ******. But it gets both the creative and romantic things going at the same time.

kalbears13
03-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Go skydiving with her and have it spelled on the ground where you land "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and you can have a ring you can pull out when you land or maybe you can somehow manage to pull it out while you're falling. And it can be like a metaphorical leap together or how you're falling for her or something like that.

EDIT: Or have it in a hot air balloon and have it spelt on the ground. Apparently you can have dinner in those things and I heard it's pretty romantic.

yodabear
03-11-2011, 01:45 AM
U could do it the way I did with Xio. Shower together, get a cheap temp tattoo that asks will u marry me and put it on ur *****. GOLDEN!

The_Dude
03-11-2011, 08:45 AM

DANGER DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with this for the rest of your life......

Bosanac01
03-26-2011, 04:30 PM
How'd it go bro? Did you pop the question?

SeanTaylorRIP
03-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Luckily after talking to her mom we agreed I wouldn't do it at her party, just thought it would be way too weird for me in front of all of those people. So now I am going to do it simply on my own terms, hopefully within the next few weeks, lol. Whenver I get the balls to do it. Problem is that since she's a nurse she always comes home late tired and cranky as ish, lol. One of these days I'll cook a nice dinner when she comes home and pop the question.

Bosanac01
03-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Whenever you decide to do it, good luck to you brother. Just don't overthink it.

islandboy843
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
I have a friend that owns a restaurant and my plan would be me and friends dress up like robbers and storm the place. My GF would be there with my mom who is with plan lol. I would use my girl as an hostage and would force the ring on her finger. She is crazy so she wouldn't mind that. I hope there are no old people there when i do that.

JoeJoeBrown
03-26-2011, 10:14 PM
I have a friend that owns a restaurant and my plan would be me and friends dress up like robbers and storm the place. My GF would be there with my mom who is with plan lol. I would use my girl as an hostage and would force the ring on her finger. She is crazy so she wouldn't mind that. I hope there are no old people there when i do that.

That sounds like a great way for a bystander to shoot you. Go for it.

Bosanac01
03-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Yea old people really screw **** up. Honestly that doesn't sound like a good plan to me. It just smells trouble. When she finds out it's you, she will be more relieved that it's a joke rather than being happy that you're asking her to marry you.

islandboy843
03-26-2011, 10:48 PM
That sounds like a great way for a bystander to shoot you. Go for it.

lol Hopefully there will be no heroes. I might ask the owner to tell the people to act

PackerLegend
03-27-2011, 01:29 AM

That sounds like a pretty bad idea. You never know how people will react in a situation like that. Even if nobody does anything drastic the terror of the moment would ruin the entire thing.

jayceheathman
03-27-2011, 02:33 AM

Hopefully you don't live in Texas or you won't make it out of the restaurant.