PDA

View Full Version : Nate Solder Interview

Scott Wright
02-23-2011, 12:08 PM

Interview with Colorado OT Nate Solder
http://www.draftcountdown.com/interviews/Nate-Solder/Nate-Solder.php

Matthew Jones
02-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Good interview. I was more impressed with Anthony Castonzo's though.

ElectricEye
02-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Already knew he was a good kid, but it's nice to see he's not satisfied with where he is as a football player and wants to improve.

Malaka
02-24-2011, 03:40 PM
He sounds a little too nice, if that can even be considered a bad thing. I guess thats worse for a defensive player than an offensive player, but I'd rather have my OL be gritty and ready to destroy someone, Solder doesn't sound anything like that. That of course is irrelevant to his stock but still he doesn't seem like the mauler type.

cajuncorey
02-24-2011, 10:43 PM
i like how he gave himself a 6 out of 10 on potential. he wants and knows he can get better

bitonti
03-01-2011, 10:36 AM
ya know... this guy is probably the 1st tackle off the board. Highest upside. 13 to DET makes sense. He has alot to learn but potential to be all-pro... guys with his feet don't come through every year and even when teams find em they usually don't get a crack at em outside of the top 5

Scott Wright
03-01-2011, 01:18 PM
ya know... this guy is probably the 1st tackle off the board. Highest upside. 13 to DET makes sense. He has alot to learn but potential to be all-pro... guys with his feet don't come through every year and even when teams find em they usually don't get a crack at em outside of the top 5

Solder really scares me. Super talented but huge bust potential as well.

Black Bolt
03-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Solder really scares me. Super talented but huge bust potential as well.

Was he smiling meekly throughout the interview?

I'm sorry, I wouldn't touch him high. Never forget the can't misse converted TE, Robert Gallery, and Solder couldn't carry his college jock strap. 21 reps sealed it for me.