PDA

View Full Version : Better Pass Rusher: Robert Quinn or Von Miller? (Vote)

TheFinisher
02-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Have not seen a debate thread about these two so let's get to it. Quinn and Miller supporters where you at?

I'll start it off by saying I think Quinn will be the better of the two, mostly because his size gives him a huge advantage in this. I think they're equally explosive off the edge (Miller actually might have the slight nod) but Quinn's big frame w/ long arms is what makes me believe he's better suited to battle NFL Tackles. I think Quinn has the versatility to succeed with his hand on the ground or playing from a 2 point stance, he'll be able to create havoc from either spot.

As a Dallas fan I'm intrigued by what he could do playing opposite Ware in a Rob Ryan defense, so I think we're head and shoulders his best potential landing spot.

A Perfect Score
02-25-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm definitely on the Robert Quinn bandwagon as far as pass rusher is concerned. He may not be the better overall player as I can see Miller being a stud in a 4-3 role, but I think Quinn will be the better pass rusher in the NFL.

Shane P. Hallam
02-25-2011, 11:50 AM
I think Quinn is the better pass rusher, but I have a gut feeling Miller ends up with better numbers and a better career.

Don Vito
02-25-2011, 11:52 AM
It will be a lot easier to say when we see where they end up, it will be a lot easier to project in two months. They both have the tools to make big impacts in the NFL, but I think if Quinn ends up in the right situation he could be a DPOY type of player.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-25-2011, 12:27 PM
It's all about Quinn. He's a monster.