91) Atlanta Falcons – Lance Kendricks, TE Wisconsin
92) New England Patriots – Bruce Carter, ILB North Carolina
93) Chicago Bears – Tandon Doss, WR Indiana
94) New York Jets – Jermale Hines, S Ohio State
95) Pittsburgh Steelers – Dontay Moch, OLB Nevada
96) Green Bay Packers – Shareece Wright, CB USC

wicket
02-26-2011, 04:23 AM
change the first saints pick from Wilkerson to Heyward, the second pick from greg jones to Paea, the third pick from ryan williams to Mason foster and the fourth pick from colin mccarthey to dontay moch or bruce carter and you have a great saints mock. as of now:
I do not like wilkerson as a first rounder, to much of a reach and really more suitable as an UT which makes him a sub-ideal match with ellis

Im actually fine with greg jones in the second round but not if there is ridiculous value-need combination like paea available who many, understandably have slotted in as our first roudner.

Ryan Williams is just an all round terrible pick, even more so with actually good value for a need available

Colin McCarthy meets a need but should barely be drafted and is an enormous reach in the third, same position still has infinitely better prospects like Carter

Matthew Jones
02-26-2011, 08:09 AM
I don't think the Patriots will take Sherrod at #17 - he's a good fit and fits the MO so it's possible, but with Matt Light likely to re-sign I think they'd look at Kerrigan there. I'd go with Heyward over Ballard too, more of a prototypical two-gapper, whereas Ballard seems a little bit weak in terms of anchoring vs. double teams. Ballard played for Kirk Ferentz though so that's possible too. Todman is possible at some point given Belichick's closeness with the UConn program, but I'd predict Ijalana there - the Patriots have scouted him. They won't take Baldwin even in the third round - I'd guess he's completely off their board. Calling out coaches and QB, accused of not caring, arrested, etc. Danny Watkins would be perfect. Bruce Carter is a weird fit as well, I'm not sure where exactly he'd play. I'd guess:

1. Kerrigan
1. Wisniewski
2. Heyward
2. Ijalana
3. Watkins
3. Ahmad Black

thebow305
02-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Perfect first rounder for the Phins, but DeMarco Murray would be a better pick in the 3rd.

TNPatsFan
02-26-2011, 10:24 AM
I do like seeing somebody do a mock that doesn't just give the Pats (or any team for that matter) the same old same old players that everyone else does. It proves you are thinking outside the box and understanding that teams like the Pats are hard to predict. So props for that.

Now as far as the picks, I could see them going two OL's in the first. I don't think they will because I expect them to keep Matt Light so if they take an OT my guess is that it would be a little later.

I also don't think they will draft Baldwin, and I sure hope they don't. Don't like him at all as a player.

As ROP said, Carter is a questionable fit. Don't know where he would play. I don't think he will be high on the Pats board.

Finally, I think it's a virtual certainty that they will get an OLB somewhere in the first three rounds, and you didn't give them that (Carter would not be what they want there).

vidae
02-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm confused.. you have the Chiefs taking two RBs in the first three rounds?

Just overall not a great draft for the Chiefs. It makes no sense.

fed36
02-26-2011, 10:35 AM
I'm confused.. you have the Chiefs taking two RBs in the first three rounds?

Just overall not a great draft for the Chiefs. It makes no sense.

That was a mistake - I meant to give them LeShoure in the first - and I forgot about that - I will edit thanks

vidae
02-26-2011, 10:37 AM
That was a mistake - I meant to give them LeShoure in the first - and I forgot about that - I will edit thanks

RB really isn't a first round need. I could see them taking one between two and four, but the first is a stretch.

prock
02-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Castonzo will NOT go that high. But Clayborn is a good pick.

coordinator0
02-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Carter in the first? That's the worst pick I've seen for the Ravens yet. At some point I think you're just trolling Ravens fans with your terrible Baltimore mocks. At least give us the best S (Moore) if your going to pass on obviously better values/fits in Wisniewski, Houston, Heyward, Clayborn, Ayers, hell even Williams is a better pick that Carter.

fed36
02-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Carter in the first? That's the worst pick I've seen for the Ravens yet. At some point I think you're just trolling Ravens fans with your terrible Baltimore mocks. At least give us the best S (Moore) if your going to pass on obviously better values/fits in Wisniewski, Houston, Heyward, Clayborn, Ayers, hell even Williams is a better pick that Carter.

well you made it clear you don't like Carter - and I am not one of those riding the Moore bandwagon. But I did think hankerson in teh second...and Watkins in the third were good picks for the Ravens. do you have any thoughts on those? unless your repsonse was just a trolling response ... I would like to know what you thougth of the second and third round picks as well

49erNation85
02-26-2011, 10:50 AM
You failed to draft a QB in this draft!I'll take the first pick.We need one in round 2/3.Second round is where I think we draft. in either Stanzi or Ponder.

coordinator0
02-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah it kind of was a trolling response for the first pick :D. I didn't respond to the next two picks because I believe if you royally screw up your first round pick then your draft as a whole really takes a hit.

The second and third round picks are good. Hankerson is a good pick no matter what, but taking Watkins really depends on if we want to keep Yanda at RT. My feeling is that the team would rather have him at RG since it's his best position and it would be cheaper to pay him as one. I honestly can't see him leaving so I think that we wouldn't take a guy to replace him. A T or C are the only OL I see us drafting, but if the FO would rather keep him at RT (which like I said I can't see) it would make sense.

fed36
02-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah it kind of was a trolling response for the first pick :D. I didn't respond to the next two picks because I believe if you royally screw up your first round pick then your draft as a whole really takes a hit.

The second and third round picks are good. Hankerson is a good pick no matter what, but taking Watkins really depends on if we want to keep Yanda at RT. My feeling is that the team would rather have him at RG since it's his best position and it would be cheaper to pay him as one. I honestly can't see him leaving so I think that we wouldn't take a guy to replace him. A T or C are the only OL I see us drafting, but if the FO would rather keep him at RT (which like I said I can't see) it would make sense.

that is why i actually choose watkins as he can play ideally guard or if needed to Tackle. so it made a good flexible choice in my opinion - if Yanda leaves - you have his replacement - if he stays Watkins can play at tackle as well (although maybe not as a starter)

Tom Servo
02-26-2011, 10:57 AM
I'd take that Browns draft.

Love Bowers in the 1st. I love Herz but think thats a bit high for him, especially with Clayborn still there. Don't know much about Brown and I'd probably go with Baldwin since he's still on the board.

jCut
02-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Denver will not reach for a safety and a tight-end in the second round. Bad picks. Fairley and Bailey are solid, though.

king2am
02-26-2011, 12:24 PM
the way the board falls,

1. Robert Quinn
2. Christian Ponder
3. Ras I-Dowling

Those three rounds would hit our greatest needs, with excellent values (Quinn, Dowling) and a good value (Ponder)

Seasonticketholder
02-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I almost agree with wicket except I would change Wilkerson to Akeem Ayers.

GB12
02-26-2011, 02:11 PM
We definitely do not need two guards. I guess Ijalana in the second is alright, but Cannon is a terrible fit for us.

thenewfeature06
02-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I like Oaklands second rounder, in the 3rd we don't need Pettis.. if Bruce is still there that would be great value and would fill a need.

gouldo
02-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Cam Newton to Miami is great, Acho is fair, but would prefer Kendricks if we dont land Shockey. Otherise, pretty decent