PDA

View Full Version : SWDC AL-only draft thread

Pages : 1 [2]

D-Unit
08-18-2011, 06:29 PM
1) It's not that no one wants him. As I told you, I'd gladly take him if I didn't have a 2B of the same caliber already (Weeks). Not keeping two guys at one position. Many people are in the same boat.

2) No one likes discussing trades with you. They don't want your spare parts. I doubt very much you've been in actual negotiations with more than a few people in the league as a result. Unanswered PMs don't constitute a lack of interest. A third of the league completely quit caring weeks ago.

3) You're not really shopping him because you know you got a good deal and trading him away for anything less than a good deal (for you) to prove some kind of point is not something you will do.

Now let's stop cluttering up this (other) league thread. You really don't really want to lose two arguments in one day, do you?
You lose. I win again!

ccB
08-19-2011, 04:06 PM
No, CCB barely sets his lineup. I'm still on the fence about whether or not he'll be invited back. He spent 75 bucks on Ubaldo and then disappeared again.

Part of it isn't his fault, since he was suspended from NFLDC, but still.

I'll admit my activity level dropped when it was apparent I was out of contention but I've had some bad luck when it comes to this league. First of all I was suspended, then figured I'd never post on SWDC again, which made keeping up with my Minor League team difficult, but everytime I've had a player get called up (trout, and kipnis) I added them, but you ended up putting them on my roster before my transactions went through.

I've been trying to set up my team for next year, which is why I went in hard on Jiminez because my pitching is putrid, and he's a keeper on my squad. I'd like to be in the league still, because I have put a lot of work in building my team with young players after my ****** first draft, but I understand if you want to boot me.

bearsfan_51
08-19-2011, 04:22 PM
It's fine, you can stay. I like the league as it is, even if D and Xio fight like old women. :)