Atlanta Falcons Sam Acho
New England Patriots Jordan Todman
San Diego Chargers(f/NYJ) Colin McCarthy
Chicago Bears Marcus Gilbert
Pittsburgh Steelers DeMarcus Love
Green Bay Packers Ryan Williams

shylo3716
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
I've been thinking Julio to Tennesse also......We will not pass on Brandon Harris at #23......By the way welcome & +rep from me

FootballGod
03-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Correct position for the Bengals but I would rather have Dareus. I really can't complain though.

gpngc
03-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Are you a scientist?

You have figured out the complex formula that concludes:

SEA =/= Jake Locker

EDIT: OMG AND you have my favorite darkhorse pick - Ingram to the Rams. EXCELLENT!

EDIT again: But your TB pick is perplexing to say the least.

49erNation85
03-03-2011, 09:20 PM
lAMO COLTS taking Locker,Why? But any who descent 9ers pick.But I would almost take a DE then Amuk .

BudIce
03-03-2011, 09:27 PM
lAMO COLTS taking Locker,Why? But any who descent 9ers pick.But I would almost take a DE then Amuk .

Peyton Manning isnt young and they make the playoffs every year anyways. New coach with the titans will not be going to great right away. I think jake locker can learn under manning. Something like Aaron Rodgers. I dont think manning will be in the league for that much longer.

Pat Sims 90
03-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Rather see Quinn there for the Bengals with AJ Green off the board.

TheFinisher
03-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Dallas Cowboys Cam Newton

This doesn't make much sense.

gouldo
03-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Cam Newton to the 'Boys....wont happen. They need DB's.
JJ Watt to Detroit wont happen. They NEED someone to protect Stafford at LT, otherwise Stafford will be on IR every year until he retires.
Ingram to the Rams is possible if both Green & Jones are gone.
LeShoure is too high at 15 to Miami. They will trade down & still pick him IMO.

SimonRath
03-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Peyton Manning isnt young and they make the playoffs every year anyways. New coach with the titans will not be going to great right away. I think jake locker can learn under manning. Something like Aaron Rodgers. I dont think manning will be in the league for that much longer.

wont be in the league for much longer? uhh.. how long are you thinking?

BudIce
03-03-2011, 10:26 PM
wont be in the league for much longer? uhh.. how long are you thinking?

Maybe four years.

prock
03-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Mallet won't go that early.

SimonRath
03-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Maybe four years.

so they spend a 1st rounder on a QB who wont play for at least 4 years, i think more then 4 years..

BudIce
03-03-2011, 11:14 PM
so they spend a 1st rounder on a QB who wont play for at least 4 years, i think more then 4 years..

Manning will get hurt one of these days and they will only have painter.

proshoota25
03-03-2011, 11:37 PM
ayers isnt the ideal draw for OLB in our system. But Heyward and Brandon Harris would be absolutely sick

jared3
03-03-2011, 11:58 PM
This mock draft is horrible. The Bills can't stop anybody on defense so they draft WR AJ Green? If the Bills do draft offense it will be a QB. The Colts drafting a QB in the first? Peyton will be playing for at least another 3 years.

wicket
03-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Nate Solder as the saints first rounder would make me want to punch babies

thebow305
03-04-2011, 12:44 AM
If Ingram is off the board, I would prefer Jake Locker, Jon Baldwin or maybe even Aldon Smith. LeShoure is not a Top 15 pick.

Poz51
03-04-2011, 10:58 AM
The Bills can't stop anybody on defense so they draft WR AJ Green? If the Bills do draft offense it will be a QB.

I would agree with A.J. Green possibly if it was before the combine, and although I usually do not put much stock into the combine, I think he hurt himself (Intentionally?? I dont know...). I agree with jared3, that if they take anyone on offense in the first round at 3, it will be a QB. With Peterson off the board, I think its Dareus, Watt, Miller, Jordan or even Fairley at this point, with Gabbert and Newton in consideration as potential franchise QB's.
Bailey in the second is horrible IMO, the guy might be chisled and all that jazz, but his on field production is 3rd round quality at best, and I believe his skill set is better suited for a 4-3, potentially in a role similar to Justin Tuck, minus the overall ability... In the second Houston, Ijalana, Wilkerson, Reed and Rudolph are all much better values and options in the second IMO...
I dont see Cameron Jordan in this mock, did I just miss him??

Bengals78
03-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Rather see Quinn there for the Bengals with AJ Green off the board.

A workout warrior who failed to warrior the workout? Pass.
Dareus or Fairley in that situation.

Matthew Jones
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I like that Patriots draft a lot. I think Justin Houston or Brooks Reed might be more realistic projections for New England than Ayers. He's a little bit weak and seems more like a 4-3 linebacker to me. It's possible they draft him because of his coverage skills though.

SimonRath
03-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Manning will get hurt one of these days and they will only have painter.

yeah just like Favre got hurt when he was Mannings age.

They can get a quality backup for Manning in the later rounds and not waste a 1st round pick on one when they have more pressing needs, like a O-line help to keep Manning upright.

T-RICH49
03-04-2011, 12:39 PM
we could take Larry Moe and Curly as our next 3 picks and I'd love if Aldon SMith was there at 21

TNPatsFan
03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Pretty good draft for the Pats.

Heyward is a good pick. I agree with ROP not sure if Ayers would be high on the Pats board, but then again it wouldn't surprise me if they took him. And Harris at 33 would be a good pick as well and it could happen.

No OL's in the first two rounds would be a big surprise to me. They have lost their starting RG, they very well may lose their starting LT who is a free agent, and their starting LG is franchised and could hold out again just like he did last year. If that's not enough their starting C is going into his final contract year, is on the wrong side of 30, and has been getting less effective each season. I think they will take at least one OL early.

fenikz
03-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Miller is great in the 1st but Young is neither good value or a need, Ijalana would be perfect there

rawdawg
03-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Claiborne is not needed in Chicago, as he is a DE and not a DT. Gilbert, eh. Too high.

drd23
03-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Like Jimmy Smith in the 1st for the Ravens. Casey Matthews is a huge reach in the 2nd.