PDA

View Full Version : Latest Mock Draft. (2nd Round Coming Soon...)

ChicagoBearsVet23
03-05-2011, 11:45 PM
1. Carolina Panthers - Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
2. Denver Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Buffalo Bills - Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama
4. Cincinnati Bengals - Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
5. Arizona Cardinals - Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M
6. Cleveland Browns - AJ Green, WR, Georgia
7. San Francisco 49ers - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Mizzou
8. Tennessee Titans - Robert Quinn, DE, UNC
9. Dallas Cowboys - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
10. Washington Redskins - JJ Watt, DE, Wisconsin
11. Houston Texans - Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
12. Minnesota Vikings - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
13. Detroit Lions - Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado
14. St. Louis Rams - Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Mizzou
15. Miami Dolphins - Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
16. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
17. New England Patriots - Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal
18. San Diego Chargers - Muhammed Wilkerson, DE/DT, Temple
19. New York Giants - Tyron Smith, OT, USC
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
21. Kansas City Chiefs - Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA
22. Indianapolis Colts - Anthony Castanzo, OT, Boston College
23. Philadelphia Eagles - Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
24. New Orleans Saints - Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois
25. Seattle Seahawks - Jake Locker, QB, Washington
26. Baltimore Ravens - Justin Houston, DE/OLB, Georgia
27. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
28. New England Patriots - Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
29. Chicago Bears - Derrick Sherrod, OT, Mississippi St.
30. New York Jets - Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor
31. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida
32. Green Bay Packers - Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio St.

proshoota25
03-06-2011, 12:08 AM
solid pats draft..... now in round 2 i hope u have the Pats taking an OLB at 33 and a G at 60

Matthew Jones
03-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Very nice Patriots draft...it's also possible that they would take Cameron Heyward at #28 even after taking Jordan at #17. Ty Warren is 30, coming off of a season-ending hip injury, and has been knicked up in the past, so although his base salary is only $3.1 million and he's easily our most talented end, I could see New England jumping at the opportunity to finish a complete rebuild of their defensive line. Jordan - Wilfork - Heyward could be downright scary.

SimonRath
03-06-2011, 06:13 AM
CB in the 1st round is terrible for the falcons.

Sveen
03-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Interesting Saints picks. I don't know how hight DT will be on the list after the signing of Shaun Rogers, but I can absolutely see us taking another in the 1st. Rogers is far from a sure thing.

wicket
03-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Interesting Saints picks. I don't know how hight DT will be on the list after the signing of Shaun Rogers, but I can absolutely see us taking another in the 1st. Rogers is far from a sure thing.

although I do agree with the sentiment I think Liuget is to much of a reach here.

txparkes49x
03-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Amukamara is the guy.

shylo3716
03-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Brandon Harris = #23

49erNation85
03-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Either Amukur or Robert Quinn ,NO Gabbert dam!

T-RICH49
03-06-2011, 11:11 AM
right posistion for KC but would prefer Justin Houston

prock
03-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I don't want Cam Newton. At all.

Seasonticketholder
03-06-2011, 03:52 PM
I do NOT see the Saints taking a DT in the first. Why? Because the players available will be a repeat of Sedrick Ellis in terms of skill set. Therefore, Cameron Heyward or Justin Houston over Corey Liuget (and Stephen Paea).

wicket
03-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I do NOT see the Saints taking a DT in the first. Why? Because the players available will be a repeat of Sedrick Ellis in terms of skill set. Therefore, Cameron Heyward or Justin Houston over Corey Liuget (and Stephen Paea).

youd have me complaining about houston being a 3-4 only guy if you picked houston though

Seasonticketholder
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM
youd have me complaining about houston being a 3-4 only guy if you picked houston though

You don't think Houston can play DE in a 4-3? I actually do not think he's an OLB and would struggle. He looked lost in the on-the-field drills during the scouting combine. I am not 100% sold on him either. He takes plays off and that is a concern. That said, I think he does have skills as a pass-rusher and would fit more into our current needs, to me, than Liuget or Paea. I think of the four, Heyward would be the most logical pick though I am hoping Ryan Kerrigan is still around.

TACKLE
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM

Except for the fact that Houston is a much better fit as a 4-3 DE....

wicket
03-06-2011, 04:08 PM
You don't think Houston can play DE in a 4-3? I actually do not think he's an OLB and would struggle. He looked lost in the on-the-field drills during the scouting combine. I am not 100% sold on him either. He takes plays off and that is a concern. That said, I think he does have skills as a pass-rusher and would fit more into our current needs, to me, than Liuget or Paea. I think of the four, Heyward would be the most logical pick though I am hoping Ryan Kerrigan is still around.

I struggle seeing him as a 4-3 DEnd, certainly not in Greg Williams system, I think paea works, liuget a bit less but Paea can do the same as ellis and play both spots. That way the rotation could be similar to the bengals systemwise, something Greg Williams could manage really well within his scheme.

Except for the fact that Houston is a much better fit as a 4-3 DE....

disagreed very much, he really doesnt appeal to me unless its a team with a defensive scheme like the colts but even there he would lack strength to hold up his edge imo. Really dont see him fitting well in a 4-3.

Bengals78
03-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Good pick for us.

Seasonticketholder
03-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I struggle seeing him as a 4-3 DEnd, certainly not in Greg Williams system, I think paea works, liuget a bit less but Paea can do the same as ellis and play both spots. That way the rotation could be similar to the bengals systemwise, something Greg Williams could manage really well within his scheme.

disagreed very much, he really doesnt appeal to me unless its a team with a defensive scheme like the colts but even there he would lack strength to hold up his edge imo. Really dont see him fitting well in a 4-3.

I am not high on Paea. I just see him get pushed around a lot. I am just not sold on him, not as a first rounder.

SimonRath
03-06-2011, 07:27 PM
I am not high on Paea. I just see him get pushed around a lot. I am just not sold on him, not as a first rounder.

Paea is so strong hed push an entire O-line out of the way.

coordinator0
03-06-2011, 10:41 PM
I like Houston for the Ravens a lot. Good pick.

thebow305
03-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Love Ingram