PDA

View Full Version : OGDraft 3 Round Mock

OGDraft
03-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Since the combine is now over and pro-days are underway, I decided to update my mock, this time featuring 3 rounds. There’s a lot of new picks people haven’t seen before and I tried my best to combine teams draft strategy, needs, and what players they have shown the most interest in.

Round 1

1. Carolina Panthers – Blaine Gabbert – QB – Missouri

There’s been a lot of talk about what the Panthers will do with the #1 pick. Ron Rivera has hinted that he is not in the market for a DT. That leaves us with Da’Quan Bowers or one of the two quarterbacks. Bowers is an option, but only if Charles Johnson ends up leaving. Since there is no CBA and no free agency, Johnson isn’t going anywhere at the moment. A lot of people are mocking Cam Newton #1, but I think Gabbert is much more likely to be the pick. Cam Newton has a lot of question marks and a lot of teams have been turned off by his attitude and football IQ. Not to say Gabbert doesn’t have question marks of his own, but he is as close as you can get to a franchise quarterback in this draft.

2. Denver Broncos – Nick Fairley – DT – Auburn

John Fox recently said he is fine with his DE situation. Elvis Dumervil should return and Robert Ayers is a better fit in the 4-3 anyways. They do still need help on the defensive line though, so a DT makes sense. Nick Fairley has a ton of potential even though he isn’t a polished player yet. The Broncos could pull the trigger and get a potentially dominant DT.

3. Buffalo Bills – Von Miller – OLB – Texas A&M

Von Miller has climbed up draft boards recently, and he is worthy of a top five selection. Chan Gailey coached Von Miller at the Senior Bowl and was impressed with him. The Bills will finally have a pass-rush threat they’ve need for quite some time, and Miller should make everyone in Buffalo forget the Maybin pick from a few years ago.

4. Cincinnati Bengals – Da’Quan Bowers – DE – Clemson

The Bengals could go with A.J. Green here or perhaps even Cam Newton. We can’t get an accurate prediction on what they will do until we find out what they do with Carson Palmer. For now I think they draft Da’Quan Bowers. Carlos Dunlap came on strong at the end of last year but Odom has only played in 9 games the past 2 years and has only once in his career managed to start all 16 games. It may be time to move on or at least get some insurance.

5. Arizona Cardinals – Patrick Peterson – CB – LSU

I don’t think the Cardinals will take a QB in the first round. Most teams that do go through coaching changes, the Cardinals didn’t. They seem pretty content with John Skelton as well, who was a pretty good late round prospect last year. They need pass-rush help, but they can’t overlook Patrick Peterson. CB is a need as well and Peterson is the best player on the board.

6. Cleveland Browns – A.J. Green – WR – Georgia

The Browns should be very happy to have A.J. Green fall to them. The Browns receiving corp leaves a lot to be desired and they lack a true #1 receiver. Robiskie still has some potential but Massaquoi is better suited as a #2 receiver. A.J. Green will give young Colt McCoy a big target to throw to.

7. San Fransisco 49ers – Robert Quinn – OLB – North Carolina

The 49ers could be in the market for a quarterback, but I don’t know if Harbaugh will pull the trigger on one. I would imagine Jake Locker is his #1 choice, but he is not worth this high a pick, possibly not even a 1st rounder. They do need some pass-rush help and Robert Quinn fits their 3-4 scheme.

8. Tennessee Titans – Cam Newton – QB – Auburn

There have been some rumors that the Titans are interested in Cam Newton. It seems strange that after Vince Young failed, they would draft a similar prospect. On the other hand, maybe they like athletic QB’s with big arms. Whatever the case, they need a franchise QB and they will get one somehow this off-season.

9. Dallas Cowboys – Marcell Dareus – DT/DE – Alabama

I think Marcell Dareus is a very good prospect and I might rank him higher than Fairley when I post my big board. The Cowboys would be getting a steal here. Jerry Jones has recently said he thinks the situation at CB is OK and he may be serious. Terrance Newman is good, but he’s aging and is getting paid a lot of money. We all know what Mike Jenkins is capable of, he just had a bad year, almost every Cowboy did. Orlando Scandrick is also a solid player who has played well when he’s had the chance. I think the Cowboys hold off drafting a CB until the later rounds.

10. Washington Redskins – Julio Jones – WR – Alabama

The Redskins need a quarterback, but I don’t think they take one this high. Reportedly they were very interested in Jake Locker last year, but is he worth the 10th overall pick? They may take him, but his stock has taken a huge hit. I can see them trading down(or trading up from the 2nd) to acquire Locker. Whoever the quarterback will be next year, he will need someone to throw to. Julio Jones blew up the combine and there is talk about him going higher than A.J. Green. I don’t think that is the case…yet.

11. Houston Texans – J.J. Watt – DE – Wisconsin

With the Texans switching to a 3-4 they need a lot of pieces to make the transition. OLB is a big need, but they also need help on the DL. They are interested in acquiring a 5 technique DE and J.J. Watt is a perfect fit.

12. Minnesota Vikings – Cameron Jordan – DE – California

The Vikings have much bigger needs than DE but none of the top QB’s are on the board and with Ray Edwards possibly getting a huge contract this off-season, DE might slowly start to climb up the “needs” ladder. Cameron Jordan is a very good prospect who would be able to play LDE for the Vikings and have similar production to Edwards.

13. Detroit Lions – Prince Amukamara – CB – Nebraska

There isn’t a linebacker worth taking this high and the Lions don’t reach for their picks. Cornerback is a big need for the Lions. Chris Houston was average, and Alphonso Smith was wildly inconsistent. Amukamara is a great value pick if he lasts this long.

14. St. Louis Rams – Aldon Smith – DE – Missouri

The Rams got a lot of pressure last year, and they want to be able to keep that up this year. James Hall will be 34 and George Selvie is not a starter. Aldon Smith is one of the best players on the board and can play opposite Chris Long.

15. Miami Dolphins – Mark Ingram – RB – Alabama

This is almost a unanimous pick among mock drafts and it makes sense to me. The Dolphins winning formula begins with running the ball. The more they run, the less likely Chad Henne throws a costly interception. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are both getting too old to carry the load. Brown also has had trouble staying healthy. Ingram is the best back in the draft, and the Dolphins will certainly take a good look at him.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars – Ryan Kerrigan – DE – Purdue

It seems as though the Jaguars may try to run a little bit of a 3-4 next year. They have scouted linebackers heavily so far this off-season, and quite a few are 3-4 outside linebackers. Some say Kerrigan can play both in the 3-4 and the 4-3 so the Jaguars may have him standing up a few times this season. They’ve already talked to Kerrigan and they will probably bring him in for a workout closer to the draft.

17. New England Patriots – Tyron Smith – OT – Wisconsin

OT is high on the Patriots list of needs and Tyron Smith is the best tackle in this years draft. He needs some work but his ceiling is very high. He would be able to play LT for the Patriots and Vollmer would play at RT where he is a better fit.

18. San Diego Chargers – Corey Liuget – DE – Illinois

The Chargers need defensive line help, and Liuget has climbed draft boards ever since he declared. He has the size to play in the 3-4 and certainly has 1st round talent.

19. New York Giants – Nate Solder – OT – Colorado

The Giants could go with a few guys here but I think OT is one of their biggest needs. The Giants line regressed this past year and I witnessed Eli Manning getting hit way too many times. William Beatty is unproven and he really hasn’t gotten much of a chance yet. The Giants don’t mind taking the best player on the board who to them may be Solder.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Adrian Clayborn – DE – Iowa

The Bucs are in the market for a defensive end since they currently don’t have much of a pass-rush. They bolstered their interior with Gerald McCoy, who had a nice rookie year, but still need help on the outside. Clayborn had a less productive season than most thought he would, but his play last year can’t be forgotten.

21. Kansas City Chiefs – Anthony Castanzo – OT – Boston College

The Chiefs could go in a number of different directions here. They could be in the market for a new nose tackle, an outside linebacker,or an inside linebacker. The offensive line shouldn’t be ignored though. Richardson should not be starting, and the Chiefs have already looked at Castanzo at the Senior Bowl.

22. Indianapolis Colts – Derek Sherrod – OT – Mississippi State

The Colts OL is a mess. Charlie Johnson is a free agent and he is not a starting caliber LT anyways. I think they should re-sign him and play him at either RT or inside at guard. The Colts have talked to Derek Sherrod already and he could be the guy they’re looking for to protect Manning.

23. Philadelphia Eagles – Brandon Harris – CB – Miami

Brandon Harris is a great player and would go much higher if it wasn’t for Patrick Peterson and Prince Amukamara. The Eagles secondary got torched last year so an upgrade is desperately needed. Brandon Harris excels in man coverage and isn’t afraid to get physical with receivers.

24. New Orleans Saints – Justin Houston – DE – Georgia

The Saints we’re interested in Jerry Hughes last year and Justin Houston is a similar prospect. Both are very athletic and have a lot of potential to develop into great DE’s. Justin Houston, in my opinion, has always been a better fit as a DE than a LB in a 3-4 system. With the recent weight he’s put on, it’s pretty clear he is a DE. He’ll give the Saints a legit pass-rushing threat opposite of Will Smith.

25. Seattle Seahawks – Danny Watkins – OG – Baylor

This is one of my surprise 1st rounders and I could see a few guys potentially sneaking into the 1st round. The Seahawks are apparently very high on Danny Watkins so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did take him this high. No doubt the Seahawks have quite a few needs on the OL and Watkins could play multiple positions. He would be a good fit in Seattle.

26. Baltimore Ravens – Jon Baldwin – WR – Pittsburgh

The Ravens love to draft the best player on the board and it just so happens it coincides with one of their biggest needs. Baldwin had a very impressive combine and would help out the Ravens offense tremendously. He’s the deep threat they’re looking for.

27. Atlanta Falcons – Leonard Hankerson – WR – Miami

Leonard Hankerson is another 1st round surprise. Hankerson has been impressive all off-season at the Senior Bowl and at the combine. He’s got the size, the speed, he just has to be more consistent catching the football. He fits what the Falcons look for. They are in need of a #2 receiver and Hankerson is a high character Senior.

28. New England Patriots – Mike Pouncey – OG – Florida

With Stephen Neal announcing his retirement, another need pops up for the Patriots. They continue to re-tool their OL with another lineman. Pouncey would be able to play at guard and the Patriots sure aren’t shy about drafting players from the University of Florida.

29. Chicago Bears – Gabe Carimi – OT – Wisconsin

The Bears offensive line is atrocious and they can’t keep ignoring it. They need an upgrade at pretty much every position on the line. Gabe Carimi is the best lineman left on the board and will surely be an upgrade somewhere.

30. New York Jets – Muhammad Wilkerson – DE – Temple

The Jets need an OLB and a DE. Brooks Reed could be the pick here, as could Akeem Ayers. I think Muhammad Wilkerson is a better fit because he’s the better prospect. He has experience playing DE, albeit in a 4-3 scheme, but it will still help him make the transition to the 3-4.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers – Phil Taylor – DT – Baylor

The Steelers don’t normally draft NT’s early but Phil Taylor could be an exception. Taylor has dominated the Senior Bowl and once again looked great at the combine. The Steelers are in the market for a NT since Casey Hampton will be turning 34 this year and they have little depth behind him.

32. Green Bay Packers – Torrey Smith – WR – Maryland

Another team who likes to take the best player available are the Green Bay Packers. Torrey Smith also happens to fill a need. Donald Driver doesn’t have much left and James Jones is a free agent. They will need to add some depth and Torrey Smith could benefit from learning from one of the best to ever play. Akeem Ayers could also be the pick here but the Packers may have Torrey Smith higher on their draft board.

Round 2

33. New England Patriots – Brooks Reed – OLB – Arizona
34. Buffalo Bills – Colin Kaepernick – QB – Nevada
35. Cincinnati Bengals – Ryan Mallett – QB – Arkansas
36. Denver Broncos – Stephen Paea – DT – Oregon State
37. Cleveland Browns – Cameron Heyward – DE/DT – Ohio State
38. Arizona Cardinals – Akeem Ayers – OLB – UCLA
39. Tennessee Titans – Martez Wilson – LB – Illinois
40. Dallas Cowboys – Rahim Moore – S – UCLA
41. Washington Redskins – Jake Locker – QB – Washington
42. Houston Texans – Sam Acho – OLB – Texas
43. Minnesota Vikings – Kyle Rudolph – TE – Notre Dame
44. Detroit Lions – Edmond Gates – WR – Abilene-Christian
45. San Francisco 49ers – Christian Ballard – DE – Iowa
46. Denver Broncos – D.J. Williams – TE – Arkansas
47. St. Louis Rams – Aaron Williams – CB – Texas
48. Oakland Raiders – Rashad Carmichael – CB – Virginia Tech
49. Jacksonville Jaguars – Marcus Gilchrist – CB/S – Clemson
50. San Diego Chargers – Dontay Moch – OLB – Nevada
51. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – DeMarco Murray – RB – Oklahoma
52. New York Giants – Mikel LeShoure – RB – Illinois
53. Indianapolis Colts – Ben Ijalana – OT/OG – Villanova
54. Philadelphia Eagles – Rodney Hudson – OG – Florida State
55. Kansas City Chiefs – Kenrick Ellis – DT – Hampton
56. New Orleans Saints – Greg Jones – LB – Michigan State
57. Seattle Seahawks – Jimmy Smith – CB – Colorado
58. Baltimore Ravens – Curtis Brown – CB – Texas
59. Atlanta Falcons – Kendall Hunter – RB – Oklahoma State
60. New England Patriots – Ryan Williams – RB – Virginia Tech
61. San Diego Chargers – Colin McCarthy – LB – Miami
62. Chicago Bears – Drake Nevis – DT – LSU
63. Pittsburgh Steelers – Marcus Cannon – OT/OG – TCU
64. Green Bay Packers – Stefen Wisniewski – OG – Penn State

Round 3

65. Carolina Panthers – Marvin Austin – DT – North Carolina
66. Cincinnati Bengals – Taiwan Jones – RB – Eastern Washington
67. Denver Broncos – DeAndre McDaniel – S – Clemson
68. Buffalo Bills – Virgil Green – TE – Nevada
69. Arizona Cardinals – James Carpenter – OT – Alabama
70. Cleveland Browns – Johnny Patrick – CB – Louisville
71. Dallas Cowboys – Brandon Burton – CB – Utah
72. New Orleans Saints – Quinton Carter – S – Oklahoma
73. Houston Texans – Jerrell Powe – DT – Ole Miss
74. New England Patriots – Tandon Doss – WR – Indiana
75. Detroit Lions – Mason Foster – LB – Washington
76. San Francisco 49ers – Christian Ponder – QB – Florida State
77. Tennessee Titans – Will Rackley – OG – Lehigh
78. St. Louis Rams – Jerrel Jernigan – WR – Troy
79. Miami Dolphins – Luke Stocker – TE – Tennessee
80. Jacksonville Jaguars – K.J. Wright – LB – Mississippi State
81. Oakland Raiders – Orlando Franklin – OT/OG – Miami
82. San Diego Chargers – Marcus Gilbert – OT – Florida
83. New York Giants – Quan Sturdivant – LB – North Carolina
84. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Casey Matthews – LB – Oregon
85. Philadelphia Eagles – Mark Herzlich – LB – Boston College
86. Kansas City Chiefs – Kris O’Dowd – C – USC
87. Indianapolis Colts – Titus Young – WR – Boise State
88. New Orleans Saints – Ian Williams – DT – Notre Dame
89. San Diego Chargers – Davon House – CB – New Mexico State
90. Baltimore Ravens – Jason Pinkston – OT/OG – Pittsburgh
91. Atlanta Falcons – Allen Bailey – DE – Miami
92. New England Patriots – Jarvis Jenkins – DT/DE – Clemson
93. Chicago Bears – John Moffitt – OG – Wisconsin
94. New York Jets – Bruce Carter – OLB – North Carolina
95. Pittsburgh Steelers – Ras-I Dowling – CB – Virginia
96. Green Bay Packers – Pernell McPhee – DE – Mississippi State

I expect a lot of criticism since perceived value is different for everyone but please let me know what you think of your teams draft and what you like and don't like. Also, if you have any insight on how your team drafts feel free to post so I can keep it in mind for future mocks. You obviously know your team better than I do. Thanks.

thebow305
03-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Ingram is good in the 1st, but if we pass on Allen Bailey, John Moffitt, Bruce Carter and Titus Young in the 3rd for Luke Stocker, I would flip the **** out!

Rabscuttle
03-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Well, you got the Niners a pass rusher and a quarterback, but no secondary help. Our ends are currently adequate with Smith providing a lot of hurries for a 3-4 end so that could be put off for a year or two in favour of secondary help. You have 3 secondary guys going within a few picks of the Niners' second round selection so you have them valued right in the neighbourhood of where they pick.

DiG
03-07-2011, 04:01 PM
dont like locker in the 2nd. if the FO thinks highly of locker and thinks he can be our future qb than theyll take him at 10. i doubt he makes it to that pick anyway but if we dont take him at 10 or trade up ahead of seattle in the first than i just dont think the FO will take him in rd 2. we need to go trenches with one of our first two picks.

Pat Sims 90
03-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Bowers is fine in the 1st but i dont see them passing on Green if he is there.

Mallet is a likely pick even though he does not fit the WC system.

Give the Bengals Guard in the 3rd.

Babylon
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
dont like locker in the 2nd. if the FO thinks highly of locker and thinks he can be our future qb than theyll take him at 10. i doubt he makes it to that pick anyway but if we dont take him at 10 or trade up ahead of seattle in the first than i just dont think the FO will take him in rd 2. we need to go trenches with one of our first two picks.

I have him going to Washington at 10 or the Vikes at 12. By draft day i expect Tennessee to be in the discussion.

This mock has Seattle taking a 27 year old guard and passing on Locker, i can only say Wow!

DiG
03-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I have him going to Washington at 10 or the Vikes at 12. By draft day i expect Tennessee to be in the discussion.

This mock has Seattle taking a 27 year old guard and passing on Locker, i can only say Wow!

ive already got him mocked to tenn in my mock. his stocks hard to gauge and nfl teams seem to be relatively quiet about most of the qbs this year. no one wants to reveal their hand and rightfully so.

TNPatsFan
03-07-2011, 04:38 PM
I personally would be very disappointed if the Pats took Brooks Reed at 33. Way too early for him. Especially with Cameron Heyward still on the board.

And I also would be very disappointed if they picked 3 offensive players in the first two rounds when they are in desperate need of help on the defensive side of the ball.

Crazy_Chris
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
I can't see the Vikes passing on Prince Amukamara in this situation.

SeanTaylorRIP
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
You honestly think Baldwin is the BPA at 26?

jCut
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Fairley and Paea would do wonders for Denver's DL, but D.J. Williams? You serious? With Aaron Williams and Mason Foster still on the board? Terrible selection for Denver. I don't like the McDaniel pick either. With all of the OL talent still on the board, I would hate to see Denver pass on a replacement for Ryan Harris to select a mediocre safety.

Babylon
03-07-2011, 05:07 PM
ive already got him mocked to tenn in my mock. his stocks hard to gauge and nfl teams seem to be relatively quiet about most of the qbs this year. no one wants to reveal their hand and rightfully so.

Whatever his stock was pre combine will only go up. In a setting where you see him up close as an athlete and talk to him as a person he can only benefit. Granted the combine and pro days arent exactly like using live bullets but it makes an impression. Tennesse is probably right at that point in the draft where you could get a Fairley or Quinn fall into your lap so not sure what they're thinking. Add to that Gabbert and Newton are the media darlings so they could be in play there. 8,10 or 12 is as far as Locker will go.

Heisman
03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I really like the Kyle Rudolph pick for the Vikings in the 2nd round. I think our coaching staff thinks TE is more of a need than people believe and would be very, very surprised is we passed on him there

OGDraft
03-07-2011, 06:56 PM
You honestly think Baldwin is the BPA at 26?
Yes.

Fairley and Paea would do wonders for Denver's DL, but D.J. Williams? You serious? With Aaron Williams and Mason Foster still on the board? Terrible selection for Denver. I don't like the McDaniel pick either. With all of the OL talent still on the board, I would hate to see Denver pass on a replacement for Ryan Harris to select a mediocre safety.
Is Ryan Harris that much of a liability? I didn't think that was one of their top needs, granted neither is TE.

I really like the Kyle Rudolph pick for the Vikings in the 2nd round. I think our coaching staff thinks TE is more of a need than people believe and would be very, very surprised is we passed on him there
I think so too. They've been looking at quite a few TE's so I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted one early.

Thanks for the comments.

prock
03-07-2011, 07:05 PM
I actually really like the Rudolph pick, even though we have bigger needs. Our coaching staff really wants to address tight end, and getting Jordan and Rudolph would be an awesome draft. It would be too bad if we missed out by Locker by 2 picks though.

BaLLiN
03-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Jimmy Smith late second? really? good giants picks, solder is eh for us though

jCut
03-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Is Ryan Harris that much of a liability? I didn't think that was one of their top needs, granted neither is TE.

It's not that he's a liability. He's a likely free agent. He wants to be a LT and will therefore seek-out LT money.

Monomach
03-07-2011, 08:35 PM
29. Chicago Bears – Gabe Carimi – OT – Wisconsin
62. Chicago Bears – Drake Nevis – DT – LSU
93. Chicago Bears – John Moffitt – OG – Wisconsin

That's a hell of a Bears draft.

Matthew Jones
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Looks like you put a lot of effort into this one...I like the first two Patriots picks. I think they're way more likely to take Heyward than Reed at #60. Much better fit for the defense and more in line with Patriots draft history. Stefen Wisniewski would be great at #60 even though it's a third offensive lineman. Ryan Williams can't block so he might not rank very high on New England's board. I think they'll avoid WR this draft unless they have a chance at a top guy because they already have a few young guys on roster that haven't received a fair shot. If Titus Young were available though I think he'd qualify as a great value. At the end of the third I'd go Romeus:

1. OT Tyron Smith
1. OG Mike Pouncey
2. DE Cameron Heyward
2. C Stefen Wisniewski
3. WR Titus Young
3. LB Greg Romeus

49erNation85
03-07-2011, 09:24 PM
A meh kind of Sf picks.Ck over Locker really? I like all of our picks but again not CB?That is our second biggest need next to QB.Nice try.

Razor
03-08-2011, 12:21 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really like this Patriots draft. As much as I like Justin Houston I don't like his value at 17. Tyron Smith on the other hand is great value and fills a need. Pouncey would also be great value there as he is being talked about more and more as a top 20 pick (not that I agree, but still....). Brooks Reed might be a little high, but after him there's a pretty big dropoff at OLB so I like getting him there. Ryan Williams is an OK pick. Not a big need, but decent value and good upside. However, I doubt that he'll be a Patriot since he has little or no experience pass blocking. That won't get you on the field in NE. I don't know as much about Doss as I should, but I'm hearing a lot of good things and we do need a big receiver. Not sure about the value though. And getting Jenkins in the late third is a steal imo. I like him more than most and even though he disappointed at the Combine I still think he could end up one of the better 5-techs from this draft with the right coaching.

Not a perfect Patriots draft, but when are they ever? Nice jobs of filling needs and getting players that fit.

Dam8610
03-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Wow, the first two picks are so amazing for the Colts, I'm almost willing to overlook the fact that you passed on Allen Bailey and John Moffitt for a WR in Round 3. Almost, but Bailey (UT developmental with all the talent in the world, think Darnell Dockett or better if he hits his potential) and Moffitt (fundamentally sound power blocker who should stick for years at OG) are much bigger needs than at best a #3 WR.

FootballGod
03-08-2011, 07:16 AM
I would take any other person you picked in the third round rather than the Eastern Washington RB for the Bengals. I absolutely mean any other person in the third round.

Nalej
03-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Not a bad Pats mock. Their OL does need to be addressed.
With that said, what makes you think Vollmer looks better at RT?
I ask bc I disagree, his rookie year he played LT and beasted and he regressed a bit last year as a RT.

I tweeked the mock a bit... this is how I'd like to see it if things fell your way

1-T.Smith OT
1-M.Pouncey/S.Wisnieski OG
2-C.Heyward DE
2-R.Williams RB (I think this is too early for him but would still be a good addition)
3-K.O'Dowd C
3-J.Sheard OLB

T-RICH49
03-08-2011, 01:49 PM
epic failure with KC's first pick.Justin Houston is a far better pick then a RT.and Richardson was'nt great but not awful either

OGDraft
03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
It's not that he's a liability. He's a likely free agent. He wants to be a LT and will therefore seek-out LT money.
I didn't know that. I'm not sure if I was a team I'd give him a lot of money considering his injury history, let alone his ability to play LT, but we'll see.

Ryan Williams can't block so he might not rank very high on New England's board.
Didn't know the Pats we're high on pass blocking for RB's. Considering this draft is very heavy with "scat backs" a lot of them have difficulty blocking. I guess a guy like Hunter or Vereen would make more sense there though. Thanks for the info.

I would take any other person you picked in the third round rather than the Eastern Washington RB for the Bengals. I absolutely mean any other person in the third round.
lol He's a guy I like. He could make a big impact for a team that needs a home run threat.

Thanks for all the comments.

Seasonticketholder
03-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Justin Houston is okay in the first but let's go with Marvin Austin, Quinton Carter (who you have project) and Bruce Carter for the rest of the Saints' picks.

Go_Eagles77
03-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Really good eagles mock. Nice job.

King Carls 5 Year Plan
03-09-2011, 09:24 AM
prepare to get crucified by most Chiefs fans. i, however, really like this draft. Castonzo would be a huge upgrade @ RT. Richardson showed his true colors when the season was ending and he proved he can't mentally take the pressure. he had WAY to many penalties at critical times and got physical with a coach on the sideline after he had a boneheaded play. His value is much higher as a BU at RT and LT. RT has to be addressed if we want to keep the same run heavy offense with JC. most fans want a OLB, but getting Sheffield back from IR and Study coming into his own helps take some of the pressure off. i think addressing OLB w/ a mid-rounder would help alot.
Kendrick Ellis is a legit NT and has the body. letting him learn under Crennel and Edwards will speed up his development.
O'Dowd isn't one of my fav C prospects, but he is a position of need. Weigmann is ancient and is already deliberating retirement right now. why not? when your married to Danni Boatwright
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/photos/Survivor_Winners/93976_D0518.jpg&sa=X&ei=QJt3TenhNYe6sAOYrKC3BA&ved=0CAQQ8wc4bg&usg=AFQjCNGX5I1kF6Njh-5AYMutyithXdFwYw

i really like this mock for the Chiefs, but as i said, most Chiefs fans won't like it at all.