PDA

View Full Version : Salary Cap/Dynasty League/Looking for Replacement Owner

whatadai
03-09-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm the commissioner for a dynasty salary cap fantasy league. The league has a 60 man active roster and 8 man practice squad. We run the league on myfantasyleague.com and I pay for the costs, but any help on that part is welcome. The prize for the league is a perpetual trophy.

We start 25 players each week, 1 head coach, 11 offensive, 11 defensive, 1 kicker, 1 punter. The offensive and defensive schemes can vary depending on how many WRs/RBs/TEs you want same with the DT/DE/LB/CB/S. 11 offensive also includes 5 offensive linemen. The rules for starting lineup will be further explained when you join the league.

We have just completed the first year of the league and I won, by luck mostly, should have lost to a friend in the semi-finals. The owner for this team can't commit much time to his team and we will need a new owner for the team. This team won its conference, but lost to me in the championship game. It's not a great team, but it has a lot of potential with an owner who will work hard on fixing it.

8/9 of us live around Orange County, California. We would prefer someone who is near the area, but we don't mind if you call in or chat/e-mail for live drafts and such. The initial draft for the 60 man active roster and 8 man practice squad took place last year and from now on it will just be 7 round rookie drafts. We're thinking of doing the 1st or 2nd round live and the rest on a 24 hour timer for each pick. Not exactly sure yet though.

It's a 10 team league and this team will have the 9th pick in the first 6 rounds of the draft. The 7th round pick was traded for STL WR Mark Clayton.

The website is http://www9.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/76282#0 and the team's name is Rough Riders.

If you are interested please PM me here with the following information:

First and Last Name:
E-mail Address:
Experience in Dynasty/Salary Cap Leagues:

I decided to look for a new owner here since I'd like to find someone who's into the draft and the NFL as much as I am. I would say half the owners are really active and the other half are more passive, but still try. Our ages range from early/mid 20s to late 20s/early 30s.

Another new owner is also taking over for another team, but he is a friend of the last owner of that team and is therefore taking it over, that team is Boobie Miles.

Once you're in the league, I will send you all necessary rules and documents and explain to you as much and as clearly as I can.