View Full Version : Von Miller Interview

Scott Wright
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM

Interview with Texas A&M OLB Von Miller
http://www.draftcountdown.com/interviews/Von-Miller/Von-Miller.php

D-Unit
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
This is just awesome:

Scott Wright: It’s Draft Day. You’re watching TV. You hear your name called and you hear "Dallas Cowboys". What’s your first thought?

Von Miller: I’d probably pass out. My mom would probably throw water on me, but I’d probably pass out again. [Laughter] I’m from Dallas, and you know I don’t want to be biased towards any teams. Whatever team gets me, gets me, and I’d love to play for any team. But if I had to pick…I’m from Dallas.

hahhahahahaa!

Scott Wright
03-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Miller also had a great answer for what he wants to do once his playing career is over.

jrdrylie
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
He seems like he is unbelievably humble.

RealityCheck
03-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Great job as always Scott. Von seems like a nice guy.

A Perfect Score
03-11-2011, 06:25 PM
That was one of the most impressive interviews I've read in the five years I've been posting here. Sounds like a great guy.

D-Unit
03-11-2011, 07:15 PM
That was one of the most impressive interviews I've read in the five years I've been posting here. Sounds like a great guy.
Yeah cause he's real. Unlike Locker's pre-programmed mechanical type answers.

grignotte
03-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Nice interview. What he said about Solder is quite impressive too.

Matthew Jones
03-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Very impressive interview, he knocked it out of the park.

Vox Populi
03-12-2011, 09:09 AM
I've read every interview you've done since the '05 draft and this one was by far the most impressive one in my opinion. Doesn't hurt that I'm probably the 2nd biggest Aggie homer here after Brent, but you can tell that based on his personality and athleticism, at the absolute worst with Von Miller you are going to be getting a 10+ year pro with a great attitude and work ethic. He might not end up being an all-pro but hes the kind of guy that every championship team wants and needs.

I really hope he turns into an unreal pro and even though I hate the Cowboys (not really, just Jerry Jones, I'm a big Romo, Ware and Witten fan), it would be pretty great if he ended up going there to work with another great pro at the same position like Ware.

TitanHope
03-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Definitely my favorite that Scott did.

GaMeTiMe
03-14-2011, 12:54 AM
It was a great interview until he mentioned wanting to hang out with Mallet, then he went from top-5 to 2nd-3rd round pick

Scott, any Scouting Reports coming soon? That's anticipation speaking, not frustration!

Brent
03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Doesn't hurt that I'm probably the 2nd biggest Aggie homer here after Brent
not to divert the conversation, but I was not aware of this, though I feel like you mentioned it before.

Bucs_Rule
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
It was a great interview until he mentioned wanting to hang out with Mallet, then he went from top-5 to 2nd-3rd round pick

Scott, any Scouting Reports coming soon? That's anticipation speaking, not frustration!

Nothing pass rushers love more then being around immobile QBs.