60.New England- Stefen Wisniewski OG/C Penn State
61.San Diego- Brooks Reed LB Arizona
62.Chicago- Christian Ballard DT Iowa
63.Pittsburgh- Brandon Burton CB Utah
64.Green Bay- Curtis Brown CB Texas

Babylon
03-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Seattle

Paea and Boling arent going to shatter any top draft lists but i like both guys and think they can both be starters for years to come.

coordinator0
03-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Smith is a meh pick for the Ravens in the first, like I've said on other mocks I'm not sure what to think of him that high. Patrick is a reach in the second and the pick is even worse considering Sheard, Wisniewski, Reed, and Ballard all go directly after him and all would be much better picks.

StrikeAnywhere
03-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Umm... where's Marcel Dareus? Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I don't see him anywhere in your draft.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Umm... where's Marcel Dareus? Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I don't see him anywhere in your draft.

Yea i forgot about him i will put him in the next one.

T-RICH49
03-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Brooks Reed might be to good to pass on in the 2nd for KC could be what we need oppo Tamba

Brent
03-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Why would the Niners take a WR over someone like Brooks Reed? Maybe you see him as BPA at that point, but I think it's a but of a luxury when OLB needs so much help.

thebow305
03-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Locker is a decent pick. And your dreaming if you think Ingram will fall to Cincy in the 2nd. :)

I'd be willing to bet that if somehow Ingram dropped out of the first, NE would jump all over him at 33.

Matthew Jones
03-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I'd be very happy with that Patriots mock. Hits on all the major needs with good values and fits all around. Great job.

Matthew Jones
03-14-2011, 06:54 PM
By the way, how likely do you think it is that the Bengals would take Green over Bowers? Anyone else besides Cam Newton you see as a target there? Someone like a Gabbert/Locker/Quinn?

Babylon
03-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Yea i forgot about him i will put him in the next one.

Dont go rearranging things just send Dareus to Seattle.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Why would the Niners take a WR over someone like Brooks Reed? Maybe you see him as BPA at that point, but I think it's a but of a luxury when OLB needs so much help.

Because whoever the QB is for the 49ers is going to need someone to throw to beside Vernon Davis. Crabtree has been very disappointing, Josh Morgan is not very good, and Ted Ginn JR is only a returner. Plus i am not very high on Brooks Reed like other people are reminds me of a smaller Justin Smith and not a Clay Matthew like other people are comparing him too.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Locker is a decent pick. And your dreaming if you think Ingram will fall to Cincy in the 2nd. :)

I'd be willing to bet that if somehow Ingram dropped out of the first, NE would jump all over him at 33.

I don't see him as a 1st round pick just because the lack of speed he has. I don't project trades but i could see New England taking him or someone trading up to get him. I am not dreaming because i am not very high on him as others but i think the Bengals would take him if he there in the 2nd because they plan on being a running team and is good value at that point

bored of education
03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I want to make love to you for hours. I think KC drafts a WR before an OLB for some reason. I feel they have at least two players that could be that guy opposite Hali in Sheffield and Studebaker

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 07:09 PM
By the way, how likely do you think it is that the Bengals would take Green over Bowers? Anyone else besides Cam Newton you see as a target there? Someone like a Gabbert/Locker/Quinn?

I think it is very likely that that target Green in the 1st because TO is not coming back and Ochocinco is prolly gone if CBA is reached i have been reading they have been looking to trade him. Green is also a great fit for the WC. I think if the Bengals take a DL in the 1st it will be a DT because Peko sucked last year and they don't have a future at that position outside of Atkins. From what i have read and saw they like Newton more then Gabbert. Jay Gruden is suppose to be really high on Dalton and has been talking up Andy Dalton and Gruden went to TCU pro day and they are having Dalton in for a visit so i could see Dalton in the 2nd. They also suppose like Idaho QB Nathan Enderle. I just don't see a QB in the 1st round for them because i think they are stilling holding out hope that Carson changes his mind.

Seasonticketholder
03-14-2011, 07:43 PM
I like Cameron Heyward but I have a VERY DIFFICULT time imagining the Saints would pass on Mark Ingram.

McDaniel in the second round is a reach.

How about Mark Ingram and Brooks Reed? I think that makes more sense.

SimonRath
03-14-2011, 07:58 PM
would love Baldwin but its not realistic due to his character concerns. sadly.. :/

49erNation85
03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
yes either an OLB over a WR.I love Young but not a need for SF.Again either OLB or QB!Would prefer Ponder there.

prock
03-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Bowers is a great pick, but Kaepernick is a terrible pick. If we want an athletic, yet unrefined quarterback, we need look no further than the #1 slot on our depth chart.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 10:43 PM
I like Cameron Heyward but I have a VERY DIFFICULT time imagining the Saints would pass on Mark Ingram.

McDaniel in the second round is a reach.

How about Mark Ingram and Brooks Reed? I think that makes more sense.

Dont see the saints taking a RB high with Pierre Thomas resigned and Chris Ivory coming out last year. Reggie Bush will prolly be gone but Mark Ingram is not a Good replacement for Bush.

McDaniel i dont see a reach at that point i projected him as a late 2nd and early 3rd. McDaniel would pair good with Michael Jenkins.Brook Reed will more then likely get drafted by a 3-4 team because he projects better to it.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 10:45 PM
would love Baldwin but its not realistic due to his character concerns. sadly.. :/

The Falcons took the risk on Roddy White who had some character concerns. I think if Baldwin ends up on a good team and a good coaching staff their will be nothing to worry about and that is exactly what Atlanta has.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 10:48 PM
yes either an OLB over a WR.I love Young but not a need for SF.Again either OLB or QB!Would prefer Ponder there.

Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick and Mallet i have going higher then what San Francisco picks. Best QB available at that point is Ricky Stanzi and he is not worth a 2nd round or does not fit in a WC. 49ers will either get a veteran in FA or keep Alex Smith for another year and purse a QB next year.

Pat Sims 90
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Bowers is a great pick, but Kaepernick is a terrible pick. If we want an athletic, yet unrefined quarterback, we need look no further than the #1 slot on our depth chart.

I see Minnesota pursing McNabb or another FA to be a stop gap and think Kaepernick is the type of player Minnesota will take. Give him a couple years to behind a veteran QB and Kaepernick will be a solid starter in the NFL. Plus they will not be tied to Kaepernick if he does not pan out.

vidae
03-15-2011, 12:46 AM
GREAT first round pick for KC, but would prefer Wies in the second in Wiegmann calls it quits.

akvikefan89
03-15-2011, 01:59 AM

Bingo.

Wisnieswki in the 2nd would be awesome, instead.

Abaddon
03-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Could Ijalana really still go so high after double hernia surgery? That's gotta scare some people.

J-Mike88
03-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Solder is a very good pick for the Packers... he fits the appearance in what the Packers (& Patriots) look for in their Offensive Linemen.

Curtis Brown is good at #64 as well. I think he has a lot of ability, and would allow us to throw Brandon Underwood out the door.