never heard of pro evo and fifa is just amazing so i will go with fifa

birdman11
06-15-2006, 05:27 PM
not really a soccer guy

comahan
06-15-2006, 05:33 PM
not really a soccer guy

uhg.. then dont respond...

I prefer FIFA, partly because i've never heard of Pro Evo tbh. I do really enjoy FIFA tho.

Stufazz
06-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Pro Evo!! though the latest was a huge disappointed. it lost its fun in my opinion. though it was more realistic, it meant that you had to be patient. I still play Pro Ev 4! that game rules! i used to love Fifa but then Fifa 04 and after have just got bad

ATLDirtyBirds
06-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Nver played Pro Evo, so its FIFA

rchrd
06-15-2006, 07:36 PM
The answer is Pro Evo or Winning Eleven or whatever the hell they call it elsewhere. It's not up for debate.

jets future
06-15-2006, 07:50 PM
i never played pro evo but fifa is sick, i would go with fifa

jetvilma51
06-15-2006, 08:11 PM
never played pro evo so its gotta be fifa

CalBears99
06-15-2006, 08:23 PM
fifa's hard, but after a while you get the hang of it and it's fun. never played pro evo

CGF 216/137
06-16-2006, 12:32 AM
I've always been a fifa man myself, but mainly due ot the manager jmode and what not. Now this years fifa was very good and if the improve the deadball situation and make it a strength the game will be near flawless.

Maroney22
06-16-2006, 12:33 AM
i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.

CGF 216/137
06-16-2006, 12:42 AM
i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.

Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans *****? No so piss off.

rchrd
06-16-2006, 10:08 AM

Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.

lol ouch.

by the way you're all wrong.

Stufazz
06-16-2006, 10:17 AM

Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.

yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing

stephenson86
06-16-2006, 10:32 AM

yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TCU
06-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Fifa 2006 World Cup on the 360 if anyone wants to take me on live.

Maroney22
06-16-2006, 11:56 AM

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.

06-16-2006, 12:01 PM
not really a soccer guythen dont respond.

I like fifa, realy fun playing 2 on 2 with friends.

snuff
06-16-2006, 12:11 PM

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...

Maroney22
06-16-2006, 12:15 PM

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.

CGF 216/137
06-16-2006, 12:56 PM

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.

Right, like the mets thread, the thread baout the under 23 team, the mock draft, that young pitchers thread, etc.

Look just stop complaining. Once the world cup is done all that'll be left will be the mock thread, maybe, and the football thread.

CalBears99
06-16-2006, 03:42 PM
yeah and besides, this is a thread about soccer videogames.