PDA

View Full Version : OFWGKTA 2 rounder. Less than 40 days left!

GoRavens
03-19-2011, 11:49 PM
1.Carolina- Nick Fairley, DT.
2.Denver- Patrick Peterson, DB.
3.Buffalo- Marcell Dareus, DT.
4.Cincinnati- Cam Newton, QB.
5.Arizona- Blaine Gabbert, QB.
6.Cleveland- Julio Jones, WR.
7.San Francisco- Prince Amukamara, CB.
8.Tennessee- Jake Locker, QB.
9.Dallas- Von Miller, OLB.
10.Washington- AJ Green, WR.
11.Houston- Stephen Paea, NT.
12.Minnesota- DaQuan Bowers, DE.
13.Detroit- Robert Quinn, DE.
14.St Louis- Cam Jordan, DT.
15.Miami- Mark Ingram, RB.
16.Jacksonville- Ryan Kerrigan, DE.
17.New England- JJ Watt, DE.
18.San Diego- Martez Wilson, ILB.
19.NY Giants- Phil Taylor, NT.
20.Tampa Bay- Aldon Smith, DE.
21.Kansas City- Tyron Smith, LT.
22.Indianapolis- Nate Solder, LT.
23.Philadelphia- Anthony Castonzo, OL.
24.New Orleans- Marcus Cannon, OL.
25.Seattle- Jimmy Smith, CB.
26.Baltimore- Brooks Reed, OLB.
27.Atlanta- Kyle Rudolph, TE.
28.New England- Jon Baldwin, WR.
29.Chicago- Torrey Smith, WR.
30.NY Jets- Justin Houston, OLB.
31.Pittsburgh- Mike Pouncey, OL.
32.Green Bay- Gabe Carimi, OL.

Patriots- Stephen Wisniewski, C.
Bills- Derek Sherrod, OL.
Bengals- Rahim Moore, S.
Broncos-Mikel Leshoure, RB.
Browns- Cam Heyward, DE.
Cardinals- DeMarcus Love, LT.
Titans- Mason Foster, LB.
Cowboys- Muhammad Wilkerson, DT.
Redskins- Daniel Thomas, RB.
Texans- Brandon Harris, CB.
Vikings- Christian Ponder, QB.
Lions- Ras I Dowling, DB.
49ers- Ryan Mallett, QB.
Broncos- Marvin Austin, DL.
Rams- Rodney Hudson, OG
Raiders- Akeem Ayers, LB.
Jaguars- Greg Jones, LB.
Chargers- Allen Bailey, DE.
Buccaneers- Davon House, CB.
Giants- Kelvin Sheppard, LB.
Colts- Corey Liuget, DL.
Eagles- Deunta Williams, S.
Chiefs- Adrian Clayborn, DE.
Saints- Quan Sturdivant, LB.
Seahawks- Quinton Carter, SS.
Ravens - DeMarco Murray, RB.
Falcons - Leonard Hankerson, WR.
Patriots - Mark Herzlich, OLB.
Chargers- Greg Little, WR.
Bears- Ben Ijalana, OL.
Steelers- Curtis Brown, CB.
Packers- Drake Nevis, DT.

akvikefan89
03-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Studly Vikings mock.

Bengals78
03-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Cam Newton to the Bengals still sucks.
We are looking to move to a more WCO offense. Everyone I have asked has basically said Newton will not fit the WCO

OSUGiants17
03-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Terrible giants draft. We have Linval Joesph so Phil Taylor makes no sense. And who is Kelvin Sheppard? Seeing as how I havnt seen or heard his name mentioned in any 3 round mocks he isn't worthy of a 2nd rounder. Carimi and Bruce Carter would have been much better picks.

49erNation85
03-20-2011, 01:48 AM
love the 9ers pick!However,I would almost pass on Amukura for Green or Quinn.Hell I would even take Miller over all of them wth.

wicket
03-20-2011, 02:07 AM
that saints pick in the first is just impressively craptacular. not a fan of sturdivant in the second either, good player but more of a third/fourth rounder to me.

Heyward and Nevis please

Abaddon
03-20-2011, 02:36 AM
Raiders- Akeem Ayers, LB.

Points for originality. Points for value. Really not the pick I'd hope for, though.

fenikz
03-20-2011, 03:12 AM
id leave this world da-phins style if those were the cards picks

jCut
03-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Something worries me with Denver's selections. Putting all your eggs (DL issues) in Austin's basket isn't the best idea.

Pat Sims 90
03-20-2011, 04:14 AM
Sweet Akili Smith 2.0 and a FS when the Bengals need a SS.

Poz51
03-20-2011, 07:21 AM
3.Buffalo- Marcell Dareus, DT.
Bills- Derek Sherrod, OL.

A+, my top rated defensive lineman and offensive lineman, I can dig it...

Matthew Jones
03-20-2011, 07:27 AM
I can see Watt and Wisniewski, but I wonder if Watt is too weak vs. the run to play in New England's defense, he struggles to anchor. Baldwin is one of the guys most likely to be removed from New England's board. Arrest history, threw coaches and teammates under the bus publicly, accused of taking plays off and not giving 100% effort, horrible blocker and route runner, etc. Mark Herzlich's stock is nowhere near the second round and he's not a pass rusher so I doubt the Patriots would draft him. He projects as more of an inside linebacker, where the team has Jerod Mayo and Brandon Spikes already.

If Aldon Smith is left at 17 the Patriots may have to take him. He's got the length to play outside and New England is desperate for a pass rusher. I'd go with Pouncey at #28 (Belichick loves Florida and we could really use help on the interior OL) and then Wilkerson at #33 (perfect fit for 3-4 RE.) Someone like Clint Boling or Jordan Todman makes sense at #60.

GatorsBullsFan
03-20-2011, 07:50 AM
16.Jacksonville- Ryan Kerrigan, DE
Jaguars- Greg Jones, LB

Oh and Raiders draft behind us not in front of us...So I'm sure if Ayers is there we might be more likely to take him over Greg Jones

Hines
03-20-2011, 08:04 AM
I LOVE the Steelers draft.

SimonRath
03-20-2011, 09:10 AM
i really hate spending a 1st round pick on a TE..

vidae
03-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Ugh, OT and DE, two positions we're set at. NT, OLB, WR and C are much bigger for the Chiefs and positions of some actual need.

T-RICH49
03-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Chiefs draft = EPIC FAIL

coordinator0
03-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Reed is a nice pick for the first for Baltimore, but Murray is pretty bad in the second. I realize you've had him going to us in just about every mock you've made but we don't need him, especially that high. His value isn't there in the second nor is RB that big of a need. Hankerson would be a perfect pick there.

GoRavens
03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Murray is pretty bad in the second. His value isn't there in the second nor is RB that big of a need. Hankerson would be a perfect pick there.

I do agree, Hankerson in round 2 was a very high possibility but Willis McGahee is getting very old and worn down. LeRon McClain is a fullback/pounder/blocker, who might not even be back in purple. That being said, Ray Rice didn't play like himself last season. Yes, he's still a top 10 back in the NFL, but he can't do it by himself. The key to developing Flacco is getting multiple threats behind him, running the ball, catching passes. DeMarco Murray is the most explosive RB in this class, and he also has the highest ceiling,imo. Team Murray up with Ray Rice and you have a phenomenal 1-2 punch, when healthy. I know everyone says Ravens have a true WR need, I agree, but you can find gems at WR late in the draft. Passing up on DeMarco Murray would be a horrible mistake, the trick to Ravens football is smashmouth running, and that won't be possible with just Ray Rice.

prock
03-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I love this Vikings mock.

Jakey
03-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I like it allot!

ChicagoBearsVet23
03-20-2011, 12:03 PM
In this scenario Bears should take Carimi and Nevis/Brown

Seasonticketholder
03-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Cannon and Sturdivant? Are you serious?! Projecting those picks (both players do not fill a need) is nearly the same as projecting the Saints to miss their pick due to the draft clock expiring.

21ST
03-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Im not sure why everyone thinks the redskins are going to take a running back but great AJ Green pick

coordinator0
03-20-2011, 02:47 PM
I do agree, Hankerson in round 2 was a very high possibility but Willis McGahee is getting very old and worn down. LeRon McClain is a fullback/pounder/blocker, who might not even be back in purple. That being said, Ray Rice didn't play like himself last season. Yes, he's still a top 10 back in the NFL, but he can't do it by himself. The key to developing Flacco is getting multiple threats behind him, running the ball, catching passes. DeMarco Murray is the most explosive RB in this class, and he also has the highest ceiling,imo. Team Murray up with Ray Rice and you have a phenomenal 1-2 punch, when healthy. I know everyone says Ravens have a true WR need, I agree, but you can find gems at WR late in the draft. Passing up on DeMarco Murray would be a horrible mistake, the trick to Ravens football is smashmouth running, and that won't be possible with just Ray Rice.

Ray Rice wasn't to blame for his play last season, at least not for the most part. The offensive line was terrible in both facets of blocking and the holes just weren't there like they were the year before. Murray wouldn't do any better, nor is he a good change of pace back for Rice. Like you said McClain might be gone, then we're left with nothing as far as a power back. This will especially hurt us if the Ravens focus more on the running game like Harbaugh has said.

StickSkills
03-20-2011, 02:57 PM
How is Pouncey better than Stefan Wiz? I seriously think people are giving him credit because of his brother doing so well. I saw a lot of bad snaps by Pouncey, even late in the season.

Also, if the Chiefs took another DE in the 2nd round, I would punch someone. Terrible pick. They've already invested a bunch of money on the Dline.

bored of education
03-20-2011, 04:31 PM
awful draft for KC. Clayborne as a 5 tech with conditioning/effort issues? no thanks

Tom Servo
03-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Stud wr and my man Cam Heyward(total Buckeye man crush) I'll take that Browns draft!

Monomach
03-20-2011, 05:44 PM
If the Bears take Torrey Smith over Carimi, Wisniewski, Sherrod, or Hankerson, I will go kick every puppy I see. I don't hate Smith or anything, but everyone I listed would have a much bigger impact on the team.

In the second, I can't even imagine Jerry Angelo passing on Nevis. Nevis is exactly the kind of guy Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith love.

Best draft for the Bears here is definitely Carimi/Nevis.

thebow305
03-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Ingram works for me.

rawdawg
03-20-2011, 09:12 PM
In this scenario Bears should take Carimi and Nevis/Brown

+1. Completely agree. I don't think WR is on the Bears radar early in the draft. They haven't interviewed, worked out, or invited any of the top WRs for a visit.