2. Denver - DT Marcell Dareus - desperate for inside help
3. Buffalo - OLB Von Miller - too high but a need
4. Cincinnati - WR AJ Green - too stubborn to take a QB
5. Arizona - QB Blaine Gabbert - cant count on Skelton
6. TRADE! Dallas (for a 3rd) - CB Patrick Peterson - jerry jones starts dancing
7. San Fransisco - CB Prince Amukamara - not a bad consolation prize
8. Tennessee - DT Nick Fairley - fits what that DL does
9. Cleveland - DE Da'Quan Bowers - provided that he works out in April
10. TRADE! St. Louis (for a 4th) - WR Julio Jones - Washington wants to move down, St. Louis is desperate for their guy
11. Houston - OLB Aldon Smith - play it safe instead of Quinn
12. Minnesota - DE Cameron Jordan - " ", Jordan could be safest pick in draft
13. TRADE! Tampa Bay (for a 3rd) - DE Robert Quinn - year off and brain tumor make him drop, im scared hes the next gaines adams
14. TRADE! San Diego (for a 4th from Washington) - DE JJ Watt - they jump NE for their guy
15. TRADE! New England (for a 5th) - OLB Ryan Kerrigan - NE responds by jumping JAX
16. Jacksonville - DE Adrian Clayborn - JAX is pissed but Clayborn is gonna be the best DE anyway 3 years from now
17. Miami - RB Mark Ingram - move down and get their guy, Henne gets another year
18. Washington - QB Jake Locker - pick up 2 4ths and their new QB
19. New York - DT Corey Liuget - all about that DL
20. Detroit - OT Tyron Smith - pick up a 3rd and finally address LT
21. Kansas City - OLB Justin Houston - solid value to play opposite Hali
22. Indianapolis - OT Anthony Costanzo - need to invest in OL
23. Philadelphia - OLB Akeem Ayers - almost went CB, maybe should have
24. New Orleans - DT Stephen Paea - NT to play with Ellis
25. Seattle - QB Ryan Mallet - Whitehurst sucks, Mallet is the best QB in the draft (but they all suck)
26. Baltimore - CB Brandon Harris - huge need
27. Atlanta - WR Torrey Smith - need offensive speed, but Ryan's arm cant hit him anyway
28. New England - DE Cameron Heyward - Kerrigan and Heyward, Pats rule at drafting
29. Chicago - OT Nate Solder - another attempt at finding a LT
30. New York - NT Phil Taylor - Jenkins is gone, enough Danny Devito
31. Pittsburgh - OG Mike Pouncey - hell yeah bro!!!
32. Green Bay - OT Gabe Carimi - Bulaga replaces Clifton at LT, thought about Brooks Reed or Hankerson here

jrdrylie
03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
I think it is cool that you predicted trades, but I don't think you matched value. I think it would take more than a 4th for San Diego to move up four spots. And no way would New England be able to move up two spots for only a 5th.

Matthew Jones
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM
As awesome as that draft would be, I don't think Miami would want to help New England out there.

Nalej
03-22-2011, 08:25 PM
15. TRADE! New England (for a 5th) - OLB Ryan Kerrigan - NE responds by jumping JAX

28. New England - DE Cameron Heyward - Kerrigan and Heyward, Pats rule at drafting

Quoted for truth!!
Ideal first round for me, honestly

Me Likey Rookies
03-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Draft value table is ancient. If a teams want to move down, im sure theyll take less.

Divison rivals trading doesnt make much sense, but its happened before.

jrdrylie
03-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Draft value table is ancient. If a teams want to move down, im sure theyll take less.

Divison rivals trading doesnt make much sense, but its happened before.

Sure they will take less, but moving up in the first round is going to cost more than a 5th round pick.

Me Likey Rookies
03-22-2011, 08:34 PM
In 2009, Tampa Bay traded from #19 to #17 for a 6th round pick.

Pat Sims 90
03-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Green is fine but i dont know if the Bengals would pass on Patrick Peterson because Joseph is set to leave in FA. Plus if he does not work out at CB he would be a major upgrade at Safety.

I also would not say that the Bengals are too stubborn to take a QB it would more like they dont like Cam Newton or Blaine Gabbert enough but if they like one enough Mike Brown would not be too stubborn to take one because he knows that Carson is not coming back same with Marvin Lewis and they are treating it like that that is y they have been scouting alot of the top QBs this year.

proshoota25
03-22-2011, 08:42 PM
sexy pats draft

Brown Leader
03-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Trade down for the Browns is fine. Bowers is not.

Rest of the 1st-Would find it hard to believe the Bills would pass Gabbert. Not sure if even #17 is too high for Ingram. Paea is a bit of a reach at #24.

coordinator0
03-22-2011, 09:31 PM
If we pick Harris, we're still going to be torn apart by the bigger receivers in the league. He's not going to upgrade the unit much. I do like him as a prospect just not for the Ravens. The only huge need at corner is getting somebody with size and coverage capabilities.

prock
03-22-2011, 09:47 PM
I could live with Cam Jordan.

Seasonticketholder
03-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Paea? NO! Cameron Heyward makes more sense here for the Saints.

CheeseKnuckles
03-22-2011, 10:51 PM
OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! You are the first person who has even mentioned Hankerson to the Packers... I would be very happy with Carimi, but the Pack had combine interviews with Hankerson and were at the Miami Pro day. Also Alonzo Highsmith a Packer scout who recieved scout of the year in 2010 played at Miami and has close ties with in the program. I am guessing he is decently high on their draft board and could be their pick at 32. Nobody listens to me though, lol nice job.

SimonRath
03-22-2011, 11:31 PM
27. Atlanta - WR Torrey Smith - need offensive speed, but Ryan's arm cant hit him anyway

you are a ******* idiot.

vidae
03-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Good KC pick.

Razor
03-23-2011, 05:29 AM
Not a bad Patriots draft, although I'm not sure that we would trade up to get Kerrigan. Especially with Houston still available. Also, I really hope that we won't draft Heyward. Yes, he has the size and strength that we like, but he's inconsistent and really doesn't have much upside imo. To me he looks more than a mid second rounder than a first rounder. I'd much rather have Pouncey and then hope that someone like Muhammad Wilkerson is available at 33, which is actually the case in this mock.

Like I said, it's not a bad draft and I wouldn't be too upset with it were it to happen. I'm just hoping for something else right now...

Wavy77
03-23-2011, 09:07 AM
For the Bears: passing on Sherrod to take Solder is one of my biggest fears in this draft along with taking Torrey Smith or a CB.

Crazy_Chris
03-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Cameron Jordan would be a good pick for the Vikes. However if Jake Locker is going to go in the mid 1st round I don't see him getting past the Vikings.

thebow305
03-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Wow, this is terrible. We move down in the first and only get a 5th rounder? Have you even heard of the draft value chart?

Scotty D
03-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Picking up an extra third and still drafting Tyron Smith would be great for the Lions. Hopefully if this happened in real life they get more of a return but I like the trade.

fed36
03-26-2011, 12:48 AM
ok nevermind the trade chart value....but even in your own description you say the rams are desperate for their guy....i know the skins want to trade down - but if the rams are desperate then they can give up their 3rd round #78 (which on the trade chart is the exact amount)....i also think the chargers having two 3rd rounds would also give up a 3rd if they really want to move up

TNPatsFan
03-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Draft value chart aside, the Rams moving up to 10 to get Julio is something I could very easily see happening.

For the Pats, as much as I like Ryan Kerrigan I don't think the Pats would move up for him. Heck, I'm not even confident they'll take him at 17 if he's there. I do like Heyward a lot at 28, but I have a feeling he won't go in round 1 because of the injury and the consistency questions.

Don Vito
03-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Kerrigan and Heyward would be awesome for the Pats.

Babylon
03-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Not sure i would be happy with Mallett for Seattle, and i dont think he is the best QB in the draft. If a strong arm was all that mattered for a QB then Jamarcus Russell would be in Canton already.