PDA

View Full Version : NFLDC, I Need Your Help

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Long story short, (like all of us) my friend has been through some ****. Unlike me, she's a good student, and an extremely hard worker. She's been taking care of herself for awhile, and I thought it's about time somebody takes care of her for once. I need yall to give her a vote. It's for a good cause. Ya know when you see those commercials about feeding starving kids, and you wanna do something, but you're too lazy? Here's your chance to redeem yourself. I know how powerfull this community can be, and if everybody comes together, we'll roll in a landlside. Remember, you're helping somebody that could use it (and it would mean alot to me). When it really comes down to it, that's why we american football!!!

http://nyinternproject.com/entry/156651

Also, If you don't want the site to connect to your FB (gives you the option when you choose to vote) , just do it the old fashion way and register (It's quick). Once again, thank you.
If you're passionate about public relations, social media and marketing and you have your heart set on a fast paced, learn-to-do-it-all internship in New York City, then you should enter the The New York Intern Project.

All you have to do is submit a photo or video that tells us why you'd make the ideal intern. One lucky entrant will win a three-month internship this summer with Affect Strategies, an award-winning public relations, marketing and social media agency in New York City.

ĽOne lucky winner will get the internship of a lifetime: $5,000 in a paid internship, and up to $5000 for a housing stipend in NYC! For complete details on the internship

LET'S WRECK ****!!
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z257/royspeedyharper/mecha/Dragonzord.jpg

AHungryWalrus
03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
... so you want help getting laid?

I can dig it.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 01:28 AM
... so you want help getting laid?

I can dig it.

I would like it if you could vote though. Can you dig that?

SuperMcGee
03-23-2011, 01:29 AM
When I opened the thread and saw a Zord, I was kind of expecting it to be one of those threads that misleads you as a story and ends up being about something awesome (albeit a poorly made one, since I immediately saw said Zord)
A little disappointed that it wasn't, but I voted anyway. My password was weiner.

Caddy
03-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Tell her Caddy voted for her. You'll DEFINITELY get laid.

diabsoule
03-23-2011, 01:40 AM
I hope she's ******* you to get you to do this for her. You should at least be getting a smelly finger (***** or ass, either or). If not then she's got you by the balls and you'll never **** her.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 01:42 AM
When I opened the thread and saw a Zord, I was kind of expecting it to be one of those threads that misleads you as a story and ends up being about something awesome (albeit a poorly made one, since I immediately saw said Zord)
A little disappointed that it wasn't, but I voted anyway. My password was weiner.

Thank you. The Dragonzord is like...NFLDC, and we're the missile fingers, ya know?

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 02:01 AM
I hope she's ******* you to get you to do this for her. You should at least be getting a smelly finger (***** or ass, either or). If not then she's got you by the balls and you'll never **** her.

If you don't vote, i'll have you by your balls, and then i'll **** you. Please vote

CJSchneider
03-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Consider it done. I'm feeling like doing a good deed this morning.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
03-23-2011, 10:15 AM
I feel like doing a bad deed so I voted for every other entry ten times.

Kidding obvs. Good luck to her. And guys maybe I'm being naive here, but maybe they are actual friends, as said in the OP. It's possible, you know.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 11:17 AM
I feel like doing a bad deed so I voted for every other entry ten times.

Kidding obvs. Good luck to her. And guys maybe I'm being naive here, but maybe they are actual friends, as said in the OP. It's possible, you know.

Lemme end this right here. Long story short, I've been alot of different things with this girl (good and bad), but at the moment, we're friends. She hit me up after I came home from the gym (I always get that endorphin high coming home). She showed me the link, and I told her I'd try to get as many people as I could to vote.

I felt this place could really help out. I saw (and contributed) how this board voted on that "who has the best NFL Draft Site" thing for SW. It was a blowout. I figured this site wouldn't mind helping out a girl who needs it, who's on her own. My words don't carry much weight here, but I thought the people here wouldn't mind doing a good thing (that's easy).

Either way, thanks to anybody and everybody who voted (or will vote). That's TRILL ****, and way more important than figuring out who's going where and when in the draft.

scottyboy
03-23-2011, 11:24 AM
i voted because if it means enough to you to post this here for her, it's gotta mean a **** ton to her. best of luck

vidae
03-23-2011, 11:44 AM
I like this thread.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 12:17 PM
I like this thread.

Hopefully it's because you wanna help out, right?

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 12:36 PM
not your personal army ******

Que, did you vote?

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I didn't vote for the mah'******* president you think I'ma vote for some ***** just so you see what her ***** smells like

Uhh, I'm not sure I understand you. I guess that means you voted, right?

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 12:54 PM
yeah I voted, for your mom to give me oral sex tonight instead of missionary position.

Personally I would've gone with Doggy, anyway...Please give my friend a vote. I know you're an angry fat wigger, playing e-thug on here, but I'd still accept a vote from you either way (with open arms).

The_Dude
03-23-2011, 01:14 PM
I did my good deed for the day & voted for your buddy.

Now i can get back to my normal agenda of humiliating middle school kids & crushing their hopes and dreams.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

scottyboy
03-23-2011, 01:24 PM
I did my good deed for the day & voted for your buddy.

Now i can get back to my normal agenda of humiliating middle school kids & crushing their hopes and dreams.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm applying to rutgers grad school of education so i can be like you

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I did my good deed for the day & voted for your buddy.Now i can get back to my normal agenda of humiliating middle school kids & crushing their hopes and dreams.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**** sympathy! I don't need your ******' sympathy, man, I need my ******* johnson!

TitanHope
03-23-2011, 02:06 PM
v0-5ABEGcJM

Missile fingers? Check.
Drill for a tail? Check.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! RHWARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Check.

Done and done.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 02:20 PM
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Babylon
03-23-2011, 02:25 PM
I voted. Remember, Tangueray comes in half gallons.

Brothgar
03-23-2011, 02:47 PM
TITS OR GTFO I voted! Remember that means you must listen to the podcast of the forum mock! ;)

hobbes2053
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
http://soilworks.org/images/buddy_jesus.jpg

A vote has been cast.

Vikes99ej
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Wait, so I can get this sweet internship? I'M SO IN!!!!

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
TITS OR GTFO I voted! Remember that means you must listen to the podcast of the forum mock! ;)

Thank you for voting.

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 08:12 PM
4gdGJBYoaIY

KCJ58
03-23-2011, 08:17 PM
what does football have to do with helping someone out?

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 08:20 PM
what does football have to do with helping someone out?

Have you ever heard of the phrase "That's why we american football"?

KCJ58
03-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Have you ever heard of the phrase "That's why we american football"?

I heard of such term, so

BRAVEHEART
03-23-2011, 08:32 PM
I heard of such term, so

I co-created it. If I say it's about helping someone, well, that's what it means.