11. Houston Texans: Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, N. Carolina

12. Minnesota Vikings: Jake Locker, QB, Washington

13. Detroit Lions: Tyron Smith, OT, USC

14. St. Louis Rams: Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

15. Miami Dolphins: Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama

16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue

17. New England Patriots: J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin

18. San Diego Chargers: Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal

19. New York Giants: Anthony Castonzo, OT, B.C.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

21. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Houston, DE/OLB, Geogia

22. Indianapolis Colts: Nate Solder, OT, Colorado

23. Philadelphia Eagles: Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

24. New Orleans Saints: Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA

25. Seattle Seahawks: Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado

26. Baltimore Ravens: Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State

27. Atlanta Falcons: Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland

28. New England Patriots: Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida

29. Chicago Bears: Brandon Harris, CB, Miami

30. New York Jets: Corey Liuget, DE/DT, Illinois

31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Benjamin Ijalana, G/OT, Villanova

32. Green Bay Packers: Brooks Reed, DE/OLB, Arizona

Pat Sims 90
03-24-2011, 03:17 AM
At this point i don't think the Bengals would pass on Blaine Gabbert if he is there when they pick.

gary4chargers
03-24-2011, 03:19 AM
I think what the Bengals are thinking is either draft a QB later in Rd 2 or later plus pick up a vet

Matthew Jones
03-24-2011, 05:01 AM
I'd give Cameron Jordan the edge over J.J. Watt for New England. He's a senior and has experience in a 3-4 defense, which gives him the edge. Pouncey sounds right given the rest of the board.

49erNation85
03-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Nice pick for SF.

1funguy
03-24-2011, 09:02 AM
I'd give Cameron Jordan the edge over J.J. Watt for New England. He's a senior and has experience in a 3-4 defense, which gives him the edge. Pouncey sounds right given the rest of the board.

Maybe this tact has something to do with the fact that the author has chargers in his screen name?

defensiveback23
03-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Maybe this tact has something to do with the fact that the author has chargers in his screen name?

Or the fact that a lot of people think that Watt's stock has surpassed Jordan's. If you look at his signature he has Watt rated above Jordan so I doubt there is a bias there. Either way you are getting an outstanding player.

J-Mike88
03-24-2011, 10:53 AM
I think Watt is a better pick for the Patriots than Jordan, so I'd rather have you guys take Jordan.

Solid pick for the Packers..... he's the guy we want to pair with Matthews going after QBs.

Watt & Reed are solid guys, relentless, hard-working types that the Packers and Patriots tend to value.
At this point i don't think the Bengals would pass on Blaine Gabbert if he is there when they pick.
Who knows.... there are always 10 or so surprises in the first round.
But maybe AJ Green doesn't have enough character concerns to be attractive to the Bengals.

T-RICH49
03-24-2011, 10:57 AM
loves me some Justin Houston

Mr.Regular
03-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Really good mock, nice job.
Only issue that sticks out is Chicago...maybe I'm off base, but I can't see them investing a first rounder into a corner for their system. They don't seem to value them that highly. And they have much bigger needs.
I also think Adrian Clayborn's stock may be dropping more than we think. I've had him in the first round for a while now, but the concerns about him are legitimate. I think he may fall into round 2.

Nice work though! PS I love Reed to the Pack.

Pat Sims 90
03-24-2011, 02:56 PM
I think what the Bengals are thinking is either draft a QB later in Rd 2 or later plus pick up a vet

They wont be able to pick up a vet because the CBA wont be reached. And if 1 of the top QBs drops in the 1st to them they could easily take one of them because they have been to both pro days and both players are coming in for visits.

ChicagoBearsVet23
03-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Great Bears Pick!!

wicket
03-24-2011, 04:36 PM
not a big fan of ayers at all but the position makes sense

prock
03-24-2011, 07:40 PM
I dig Locker.

gary4chargers
03-25-2011, 12:08 AM
They wont be able to pick up a vet because the CBA wont be reached. And if 1 of the top QBs drops in the 1st to them they could easily take one of them because they have been to both pro days and both players are coming in for visits.

Its true that Newton and Gabbert will be visiting/working out for the Bengals but we will have to see. But good point u make.

thebow305
03-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Ingram's good.