PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen (Torpedo of Truth Tour) Off to a Bad Start

J-Mike88
04-03-2011, 12:27 PM
(I don't think there's already a thread on this thing... and this guy seems to be a hot trending topic, so should be discussable here I would think... he's a hot button topic everywhere else..... if I'm wrong, the thread will lock or die)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/04/02/sheen.tour.kickoff/index.html?hpt=C2
Charlie Sheen's 'Torpedo of Truth' tour booed in Detroit
The show had its moments, but was nevertheless marred by audience member walkouts, clamors for refunds and cries of 'you suck!"

In response to one of those cries, Sheen fired back, "You gave your hard money and you didn't know what this was even about and I am M****F***ing here."

The Detroit show, the actor's first in a 20-city North American tour, got off to a rocky start when the audience booed a warm-up comic off the stage. The show seemed to rebound after Sheen appeared before the crowd to thunderous applause as a big multimedia show played in the background.

The actor called on the crowd to rise for the national anthem, after which two women started kissing onstage.
Couldn't have been all bad then.......

Anyone here going to any of these 20 tour stops?
Ticketmaster lists on its website 19 shows in 18 U.S. cities on the actor's 31-day tour. Along with Detroit, Sheen is scheduled to make stops in Chicago; Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; New York; Boston; Atlantic City, N.J.; Atlanta; Houston; Dallas; Denver and San Francisco.

Sheen has also scheduled three shows in Canada, two in Toronto and a third in Vancouver.

The actor has also scheduled stops in smaller markets, including Wallingford and Mashantucket, Connecticut; Sunrise, Florida; and, Everett, Washington, where the tour ends May 3.

Initial word on ticket sales was that the show sold out in 18 minutes. However, prior to the first show, tickets were still available on Ticketmaster as well as the secondary ticket market, which includes online ticket exchanges like Stubhub.com and TicketNetwork.com. Unwanted tickets available on those sites were going for less than face value prior to the show.

http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/09/05/charlie_sheens_pregnant_wife_craving_pickles_and_i ce_cream/Charlie-Sheen.jpg

Babylon
04-03-2011, 12:50 PM
I pity the fool that would plunk down any hard earned dollars to see Charlie Sheen.

djp
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Less is more. Less is more. Dumbass.

Babylon
04-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I feel bad for the guy or gal who works their asses off to put food on the table and send the kids to a decent school and this guy makes a boatload of money by being a clown. Maybe i'm just getting old.

TACKLE
04-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I never understood this Charlie Sheen fascination. If I wanted to be entertained by a strung out junky acting ridiculous, I could just go downtown in any major city.

nepg
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I never understood this Charlie Sheen fascination. If I wanted to be entertained by a strung out junky acting ridiculous, I could just go downtown in any major city.

Strung out junkie millionaire. Hard to find those.

Babylon
04-03-2011, 02:51 PM

Unfortunately i will probably run into a few today.

nepg
04-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I went to a biker bar last night and was massively entertained. Only cost me the price of a couple beers.

Philliez01
04-03-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm glad these people are getting ripped off, that's what you get for buying tickets for a man who's most recent role was being Uncle Sleazy on Bringing Up Chunky (credit to Bill Maher for that phrase)

General Zod
04-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I dont understand why people would pay to see something like this. Im tired of the whole thing.

But I must say, this cooking video did make me laugh a bit. The "All green things must die" part especially.

KFriB2h03-A

NotRickJames
04-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Charlie Sheen's a beast, haters gonn hate etc.

Hurricanes25
04-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Apparently they loved him in Chicago. At least that's what I heard on the radio.

descendency
04-04-2011, 01:53 PM
I wish he'd come to NC. I'm sure I could sucker someone into going so I could shout "You're my hero" really loudly.

J-Mike88
04-05-2011, 08:44 AM
The good thing about Sheen (besides the fact that he had the pleasure of banging a younger Denise Richards) is that he's a huge sports fan.
I respect that, while I am envious/jealous of him tapping this:
http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanager2/files/30002668/2010/06/2010-06-15-08-09-52-12-the-hot-kiss-between-denise-richards-and-neve-ca.jpeg
http://cdn.mademan.com/chickipedia/images/b/b0/Richardss_denise-pic1_225.jpg

vidae
04-05-2011, 10:23 AM
He's a clown and always has been.