PDA

View Full Version : Bar-bq's Updated 2011 2 Round NFL Mock Draft!

Bar-bq
04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Here's my second projection for April's draft. I'm looking at churning another one out before draft day. I think I've made a couple of different picks to what's generally out there at the moment. I took heed of your advice from my last mock (3/28, http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46478), so hopefully this one works out for everybody.

As always, let me know what you think!

ROUND ONE

1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
Adam Schefter beat everybody to the punch on Sam Bradford last year, and Newton to the Panthers makes a lot of sense. He guarantees bums on seats in Carolina, and he has the skillset to develop into a special player.

2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DE/DT, Alabama
This pick is all but locked up. One of the most versatile linemen to come along in some time who addresses a major need on the Denver defense.

3. Buffalo Bills: Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
Miller will provide the pass rush the Bills’ organization has sorely been lacking. Gabbert is a possibility, but if the Bills aren’t sold, Ryan Fitzpatrick still has some mileage in him.

4. Cincinnati Bengals: AJ Green, WR, Georgia
It seems like the Mexican stand off is going to continue in Cincinnati, but I’m not entirely sold on their drafting a Quarterback. If Palmer’s issues cannot be resolved, I think that the Bengals will make inquiries to pinch Kevin Kolb from Philadelphia. The WCO similarities make Kolb a nice fit, and Green would be the ideal target for him to throw to.

5. Arizona Cardinals: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
I wouldn’t mind betting the Cardinals are going to do everything they can to get their hands on either the top QBs or on Von Miller. As it stands Patrick Peterson will be a nice addition to a secondary that now has to deal with young gun Sam Bradford twice every year.

6. Cleveland Browns: Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri
This is where things begin to get dicey. The Browns probably would have loved to have selected AJ Green, but the Bengals have put them in an awkward position. Da’Quan Bowers used to be the default pick, but his knee is going to force him down draft boards. Given the situation, I expect the Browns to explore a trade with a team hunting Blaine Gabbert. Smith has the versatility to play inside and out, and his stock has been skyrocketing. I expect him to be drafted higher than a lot of pundits will be predicting.

7. San Francisco 49ers: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
Gabbert is the ideal pick for San Francisco, and they’ll probably have to trade up to make sure that they get him. It’s time to start over in the Bay Area.

8. Tennessee Titans: Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
Reports are that the Titans have guaranteed Bowers that he’ll be selected if he falls to pick #8. He has fallen.

9. Dallas Cowboys: Tyron Smith, OT, USC
Here, the pick reportedly has come to an OT or a 3-4 DE, and there’s good value at either position. It will depend on who is higher on the Cowboys’ board, but I think that protecting the passer will become priority.

10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
Jones is the popular pick at #10, and I think he’s the obvious one unless one of the top quarterbacks were to miraculously fall. As a Rams fan, I hope to god that one of them does, because I’d love to have a weapon like Jones on my team.

11. Houston Texans: Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
The Texans’ secondary was a shambles last season, so having Amukamara fall this far is a godsend. They’ll race to the podium if he’s available.

12. Minnesota Vikings: Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
The notorious Williams wall has deteriorated in Minnesota, and the typically stout Vikings defense had trouble stopping the run last season. I don’t expect Lezlie Frazier to stand for that much longer.

13. Detroit Lions: Robert Quinn, DE, UNC
I’m tipping Detroit to be active in the trade game come draft day. The value isn’t great at OL, LB or CB here, so the Lions choose the best player available to team with their rising star in Ndamukong Suh.

14. St. Louis Rams: Corey Luiget, DL, Illinois
The Rams will probably look to explore a trade down if their primary targets, Julio Jones and A.J. Green, are unavailable. The problem is that they really can’t afford to trade down too far, or they run the risk of missing out on any of the draft’s premier D-Linemen. Luiget represents the best value at DT, where the Rams have an opening opposite Fred Robbins.

15. Miami Dolphins: Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida
I struggled with this pick pretty mightily. I’m not all that high on the idea of Mark Ingram as a top fifteen pick, but, again, there’s not great value on the board for the Dolphins. I’d look at the Dolphins as a team willing to trade down for extra picks, and try to pick up a player like Ingram or Pouncey a little later. I think Pouncey’s value is a little higher, and Sparano will consolidate the OL.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
The Jaguars are looking for some defensive end help, and Kerrigan has an outstanding motor. It’s a classic case of need meeting value at pick 16.

17. New England Patriots: Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal
The Patriots might actually use both of their first round draft picks this year: Jordan would be an outstanding compliment to Ty Warren at the 5 Technique position.

18. San Diego Chargers: JJ Watt, DE, Wisconsin
Watt falls conveniently into the hands of a team who really could use the help at 3-4 DE. I expect somebody to trade up for Watt if he falls this far – look for Detroit and St. Louis to be viable trading partners.

19. New York Giants: Anthony Castanzo, OT, Boston College
The Giants’ OL is ageing, and they’ll need somebody to step in and protect Manning eventually. Defensive line was a consideration here as well.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
Clayborn has been slipping a little, but I think he’d be a nice fit as a part of the re-tooled Bucs D-Line. Clayborn and the Bucs’ premier rookies will give the NFC South some trouble in 2011.

21. Kansas City Chiefs: Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor
Nose Tackle is arguably the Chiefs’ primary need this offseason, and even though the value is a little high for Taylor here, he’s the best Nose Tackle in the draft. The Chiefs could probably move down a little bit and still target Taylor in five or six pick’s time.

22. Indianapolis Colts: Gabe Carimi, OL, Wisconsin
The Colts could desperately use some help along both of their lines. Carimi has the versatility to play anywhere along the OL, and he’d be a welcomed addition by Peyton Manning.

23. Philadelphia Eagles: Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
Harris has jumped Jimmy Smith as the third best corner on my board, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him selected in the late teens. The Iggles need some help at the cornerback position, and Harris is a nice value fit.

24. New Orleans Saints: Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio St.
Reports out of New Orleans are that the LOVE Cameron Heyward, and I do too. He’s got great size and speed, and would probably be selected a lot higher in any other draft.

25. Seattle Seahawks: Jake Locker, QB, Washington
Matt Hasselbeck’s days are numbered in Seattle, and it’s definitely time that the franchise began to groom his heir. Locker hurt his stock by returning to school, but he’ll be happy to be staying close to home. The Hawks were rumoured to have liked him enough to select him in the top ten last offseason.

26. Baltimore Ravens: Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado
The Ravens’ secondary wasn’t exactly a strong suit last year. Journeymen stand aside: the Jimmy Smith era begins now.

27. Atlanta Falcons: Justin Houston, OLB/DE, Georgia
The Falcons are in need of some DE help, and Houston is the best on board.

28. New England Patriots: Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA
The Patriots continue to retool their front seven. Ayers has strong potential as a pass rusher, and is a good value fit in the 20’s.

29. Chicago Bears: Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple
I wouldn’t be completely stunned to see Indianapolis pull the trigger on Wilkerson at #22. His stock has been skyrocketing recently, and he has emerged as a legitimate first round possibility. The Bears are looking for a replacement for fallen star Tommie Harris, and Wilkerson fits the bill as a talented under tackle.

30. New York Jets: Brooks Reed, DE, Arizona
Vernon Gholston was a colossal bust, and it’s time for Rex Ryan to bring in another stud pass rusher.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
Pittsburgh Steeler football is based in the trenches, and the Steelers could still use some help along the OL. Cornerback is the other consideration here, and if they traded back a little, Ras-I Dowling could be a fit.

32. Green Bay Packers: Jabaal Sheard, DE/OLB, Pittsburgh
Sheard is an intriguing prospect. I think that he’ll be selected inside the first fifty picks, but the specifics are a bit of a mystery. I think he has a lot of potential to be a really solid compliment to Clay Matthews on the edge of Green Bay’s 3-4.

ROUND TWO

1. New England Patriots: Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
2. Buffalo Bills: Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi St.
3. Cincinnati Bengals: Marcus Canon, OT/OG, TCU
4. Denver Broncos: Allen Bailey, DL, Miami
5. Cleveland Browns: Titus Young, WR, Boise St.
6. Arizona Cardinals: Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
7. Tennessee Titans: Christian Ponder, QB, Florida St.
8. Dallas Cowboys: Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
9. Washington Redskins: Ryan Mallet, QB, Arkansas
10. Houston Texans: Rasi-I Dowling, CB, Virginia
11. Minnesota Vikings: Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
12. Detroit Lions: Johnny Patrick, CB, Louisville
13. San Francisco 49ers: Bruce Carter, OLB, UNC
14. Denver Broncos: Clint Boling, OG, Georgia
15. St. Louis Rams: Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
16. Oakland Raiders: Curtis Brown, CB, Texas
17. Jacksonville Jaguars: Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
18. San Diego Chargers: Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Martez Wilson, LB, Illinois
20. New York Giants: Christian Ballard, DT, Iowa
21. Indianapolis Colts: Ben Ijalana, OL, Villanova
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Sam Acho, OLB, Texas
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Jon Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh
24. New Orleans Saints: Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
25. Seattle Seahawks: Rodney Hudson, OL, Florida St.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
27. Atlanta Falcons: Marvin Austin, DT, UNC
28. New England Patriots: James Carpenter OL, Alabama
29. San Diego Chargers: Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida
30. Chicago Bears: Mikel Leshoure, RB, Illinois
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Davon House, CB, New Mexico St.
32. Green Bay Packers: Brandon Burton, CB, Utah.

Orakpowned
04-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Psst...I know I've said it in multiple threads already, but if Robert Quinn is there at 10, he's a Skin.

Oh, and there's NO chance Mallett is drafted as a Redskin. He's nowhere near mobile enough. Think Dalton or Kaepernick.

drd23
04-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Looks good for the Ravens

49erNation85
04-11-2011, 12:31 AM
FAILLLLLLL for SF big fail!!

Pat Sims 90
04-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Palmer issue is already resolved he already made the commett that he would never step foot back in Paul Brown Stadium and Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis are saying that Pamler is retired becuase they refuse to trade him. The Bengals will take a QB within the 1st 3 rounds that can be a starter this year. I dont see the Bengals passing on Gabbert because fills a big need for them and is a perfect West Coast QB. The Bengals wont go after Kevin Kolb because they would have to trade away high draft picks for him and Mike Brown has a history of not trading away high draft picks.

2nd round pick is turrible because the Bengals have no need for another RT that cant stay underweight and healthy in Andre Smith. Guard is a bigger need on OL because the Bengals starting OGs would be 2nd or 3rd stringers on other teams.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Psst...I know I've said it in multiple threads already, but if Robert Quinn is there at 10, he's a Skin.

Can you source me for this? as a Rams fan, I'd be very interested in having a read.

Would you care to explain why? Pass rushing LB and a potential franchise Quarterback seems like a pretty decent combination to me. I can swap some things around to find you a corner in the second if it helps.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Palmer issue is already resolved he already made the commett that he would never step foot back in Paul Brown Stadium and Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis are saying that Pamler is retired becuase they refuse to trade him. The Bengals will take a QB within the 1st 3 rounds that can be a starter this year. I dont see the Bengals passing on Gabbert because fills a big need for them and is a perfect West Coast QB. The Bengals wont go after Kevin Kolb because they would have to trade away high draft picks for him and Mike Brown has a history of not trading away high draft picks.

2nd round pick is turrible because the Bengals have no need for another RT that cant stay underweight and healthy in Andre Smith. Guard is a bigger need on OL because the Bengals starting OGs would be 2nd or 3rd stringers on other teams.

I think I'll wait to see on Palmer. IMO, there's nothing that has been settled in any finite way other than he said/she said.

Canon's a guy who has the versatility to play inside or out. I do usually affix an OT/OG label to his name when I'm mocking. I guess it slipped my mind. While I think Smith is probably in decline, I don't doubt that OG is a more dire need. I'll change that now. Thanks!

Pat Sims 90
04-11-2011, 01:04 AM
I think I'll wait to see on Palmer. IMO, there's nothing that has been settled in any finite way other than he said/she said.

Canon's a guy who has the versatility to play inside or out. I do usually affix an OT/OG label to his name when I'm mocking. I guess it slipped my mind. While I think Smith is probably in decline, I don't doubt that OG is a more dire need. I'll change that now. Thanks!

he said she/said then y are the Bengals bringing in Gabbert, Newton, Mallet, Locker, Ponder in for workouts and attending their pro bowls? Not too many teams scout the top QBs and bring them in for workouts if they dont attend to take one.

StrikeAnywhere
04-11-2011, 01:08 AM
14. Denver Broncos: Clint Boling, OG, Georgia
Guard isn't even on our needs list... This is the first pick I've seen that has made me think that Rudolph would have been a better choice :|

Paea would be a far more valuable pick, since I don't see him in your mock. Moore, Wilson, Ballard all also far more plausible possibilities.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Paea would be a far more valuable pick, since I don't see him in your mock. Moore, Wilson, Ballard all also far more plausible possibilities.

Oh, Wow. How did I miss that!? He's yours!

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 01:16 AM
he said she/said then y are the Bengals bringing in Gabbert, Newton, Mallet, Locker, Ponder in for workouts and attending their pro bowls? Not too many teams scout the top QBs and bring them in for workouts if they dont attend to take one.

Obviously you have to do your due diligence if there's even a whiff that your starting QB won't be returning next season. Point being, it's difficult to determine what the outcome will be because of the lockout. Palmer can't be traded, and the Bengals apparently don't want to trade him. He's threatened to retire, but we'll see how real that threat it when the lockout is lifted. It's a Mexican stand off, as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely, bring in the next generation for a workout, you'd be foolish not to. It doesn't mean that they're absolutely going to commit. It means they're going to see what's out there before they decide to do anything definitive with Carson.

Pat Sims 90
04-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Obviously you have to do your due diligence if there's even a whiff that your starting QB won't be returning next season. Point being, it's difficult to determine what the outcome will be because of the lockout. Palmer can't be traded, and the Bengals apparently don't want to trade him. He's threatened to retire, but we'll see how real that threat it when the lockout is lifted. It's a Mexican stand off, as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely, bring in the next generation for a workout, you'd be foolish not to. It doesn't mean that they're absolutely going to commit. It means they're going to see what's out there before they decide to do anything definitive with Carson.

Carson Palmer threats are serious because 1st off he not a outspoken person and has never spoken out against the organzation since now and he does not enjoy playing in Cincy anymore and u can tell that from it by watching him play last year he has enough money to retire on.

If they wait to see if Palmer waits to come back is ******* horriable idea u move on by drafting a QB. If the Bengals dont take a QB that means they are stuck with Dan Lefevour as starting QB which makes them the Worst team in the league. Taking AJ Green in the 1st is a waste of talent if ur QB is Dan Lefevour who has aboustley no ARM and can't throw past 15 yards. If they take AJ Green in the 1st they better take a QB in the 2nd because that is just a waste of pick in the 1st.

If u dont have a QB there is no Point in picking a WR in the top 10.

akvikefan89
04-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Fairley is good value there, but not a good fit in Minnesota. He's not a NT, and until Kevin Williams seriously decline or leaves, we don't need an UT.

Kaepernick is awfully similar to Joe Webb, so many Vikings fans (including myself) aren't a fan of him in purple.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Carson Palmer threats are serious because 1st off he not a outspoken person and has never spoken out against the organzation since now and he does not enjoy playing in Cincy anymore and u can tell that from it by watching him play last year he has enough money to retire on.

If they wait to see if Palmer waits to come back is ******* horriable idea u move on by drafting a QB. If the Bengals dont take a QB that means they are stuck with Dan Lefevour as starting QB which makes them the Worst team in the league. Taking AJ Green in the 1st is a waste of talent if ur QB is Dan Lefevour who has aboustley no ARM and can't throw past 15 yards. If they take AJ Green in the 1st they better take a QB in the 2nd because that is just a waste of pick in the 1st.

If u dont have a QB there is no Point in picking a WR in the top 10.

Look, I'm not going to argue the merits of it with you. I think that the Bengals will pick Green at four. That's the nuts and bolts of it - this isn't a case of what they should do - it's a case of what I think they will do. Personally, I think that they should draft a Quarterback. But for the intents and purposes of what I believe they will do, the pick is a Wide Receiver for the time being.

Pat Sims 90
04-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Look, I'm not going to argue the merits of it with you. I think that the Bengals will pick Green at four. That's the nuts and bolts of it - this isn't a case of what they should do - it's a case of what I think they will do. Personally, I think that they should draft a Quarterback. But for the intents and purposes of what I believe they will do, the pick is a Wide Receiver for the time being.

I am not saying that won't take a WR in the 1st i am just getting my point across that Palmer is done in Cincy and everybody knows. The fact that u saying will take a QB in the 1st 2 rounds is ******* stupid when only QB on their roster is Dan Lefovor who is in no way a Starter. I am also getting my point a across that the I don't see Bengals passing on a top QB prospect because Mike Brown loves drafting QBs in the 1st and if a elite prospect like Gabbert or Newton their i highly doubt Mike Brown will pass on them for a elite WR propect when he already high on Simpson and Caldwell this year. But it is ******* pointless to take AJ Green in the 1st if u don't get a QB in 2nd that can acutally get Green the Ball.

Mike Brown has take
1992: QB Dave Klinger 7th Overall
1999: QB Akili Smith 3rd Overall
2003: QB Carson Palmer 1st Overall

to his WR
2000: WR Peter Warrick 4th Overall
The Only reason he took Warrick at the Time was because he thought Akili Smith was a Franchise QB.

History repeats itself

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 05:08 AM
The fact that u saying will take a QB in the 1st 2 rounds is ******* stupid when only QB on their roster is Dan Lefovor who is in no way a Starter.

Not cool, buddy.

I'm not about to blow in here and call you stupid. I'm happy to talk about the merits of the Bengals selecting a QB if you'd like to, but not if that includes trading insults with you.

MaybeDavis
04-11-2011, 08:09 AM

Why? Locker is good with pick 7 but Gabbert isnt? I dont really like both of them, but we badly need a QB! And I think we should draft a QB in Round 1, if PP, Miller and Dareus are gone. My Favorite is still Newton, but i can live with the Gabbert Pick.
I dont like the 2nd Rounder, I'm not sure that Carter fits perfectly in the system.

Orakpowned
04-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Can you source me for this? as a Rams fan, I'd be very interested in having a read.

I can't. You just have to take my word for it. I know that it's hard to believe an anonymous person on a message board, but as I've said, the wheels are definitely in motion for the Redskins to trade down with the Rams if Robert Quinn's not there. It doesn't mean it will happen because the first 9 picks can screw it up, but talks about the trade have been discussed.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Are you in with the Redskins, Nick?

It is difficult to believe, but I'm not saying that I won't.

zachsaints52
04-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Saints first pick is good, but another TE when we have a star in Graham and a guy the Saints love in David Thomas? Epic bad pick. But good first.

T-RICH49
04-11-2011, 08:58 AM
love Taylor.but Baldwin's character ?'s will prob scare Pioli and co. off.Hanerson would be better

StrikeAnywhere
04-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh, Wow. How did I miss that!? He's yours!

Thanks. Well then you've got yourself a pretty slick Denver mock there. :)

Orakpowned
04-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Are you in with the Redskins, Nick?

It is difficult to believe, but I'm not saying that I won't.

Get my PM?

ChicagoBearsVet23
04-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Solid for the Bears. That would be awesome if LeShoure falls to us

K Train
04-11-2011, 11:07 AM
solder is an abysmal pick for the steelers. house is ok.

id like aaron williams or dowling there

indyfan1985
04-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Im not complaining at all with that Colts draft. Getting Ben Ijalana in the 2nd is a steal and adding both Carimi and Ijalana in the draft would make this OL instantly better.

StrikeAnywhere
04-11-2011, 12:41 PM
i sincerely disagree. our interior OL is among the worst in the league.

not that i disagree about paea.

Really? I thought they played reasonably well after they settled down. Everyone was all over the place at the beginning of the year trying to cover for injuries, on top of the fact that we had 2 rookies trying to pick up multiple positions on the fly. With a year under their belt and no rookie wall to hit I'm feeling pretty confident about our interior line!

jCut
04-11-2011, 07:53 PM
i sincerely disagree. our interior OL is among the worst in the league.

I agree, but I'm not sure the Broncos feel the same way. I think I've heard Elway label Kuper "elite" and they are high on Beadles as well.

Bar-bq
04-11-2011, 08:11 PM
solder is an abysmal pick for the steelers.

Why do you think this? Happy to reconsider if you can convince me.

Saints first pick is good, but another TE when we have a star in Graham and a guy the Saints love in David Thomas? Epic bad pick. But good first.

I wholly forgot about David Thomas. Will change for the next one.

GoRavens
04-11-2011, 10:49 PM
final grade - D
try again

prock
04-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Fairley is good value, but not a good fit. Kaepernick better not wear purple.

jCut
04-12-2011, 01:52 AM
i figured beadles would get the first look at RT.

Good point. I sincerely hope he doesn't. I think he is better suited inside. Hopefully a guy like Sherrod or Carimi slips to #36.

holt_bruce81
04-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Would you care to explain why? Pass rushing LB and a potential franchise Quarterback seems like a pretty decent combination to me. I can swap some things around to find you a corner in the second if it helps.

He just hates Gabbert for really no reason and likes Jake Locker more.

As for the Rams picks, two very solid picks. I'm not as high on Luiget being a Ram as some people are, I know he will be a tremendous football player but I just think Right Defensive End is a higher need but I could totally see Devaney going best player available and having Luiget rated higher than all the guys available.

And in the second round it sure would be tough to pass on guys like Kyle Rudolph, Martez Wilson and Mikel Leshoure.

49erNation85
04-12-2011, 10:09 PM

JH has already stated on 49ers web page and numerous sources we are not taking a QB in round one.Plus Gabbert is too much a risk and just sucks IMO.Really I'm fine with any one but a QB here.Just too much a risk at 7.

Seasonticketholder
04-13-2011, 02:53 PM
What reports out of New Orleans? Mike Triplett's mock of the Saints taking him? The Saints are not passing Ingram if he's there for Cam Heyward. And they do like Heyward and his versatility but I can say with absolute confidence that Ingram would be the pick there.

Kyle Rudolph is TREMENDOUS value. However, they would likely take a LB in that spot. Bruce Carter is not there so Mason Foster (who they also like) could get the call. With Stephen Paea still on the board, they could also go in that direction and he would be value at that point.

Menardo75
04-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Gabbert is a good first pick for San Francisco. Bruce Carter ins't a pass rushing OLB he would play inside in the 49ers defense.

thebow305
04-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Should've gone with Jake Locker for the Phins. QB need trumps all. We've said that Henne can still be this team's starting QB, but that's usually the kiss of death for this FO. My feeling is that a QB will be the pick in the 1st.

the_dark_knight
04-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Falcons don't "need" a DT, but if we get Marvin Austin in Round 2, I wouldn't care, that'd be unreal. I do hate the Houston to Atlanta mocks all over the place, I just don't trust he's going to be a really good DE