27. Atlanta (13-3) Cameron Heyward

28. New England (14-2) Mark Ingram

29. Chicago (11-5) Nate Solder

30. New York Jets (11-5) Rahim Moore

31. Pittsburgh (12-4) Mike Pouncy

32. Green Bay - Arron Williams

Pat Sims 90
04-12-2011, 04:17 PM
I don't see the Bengals passing on Gabbert if he is there.

T-RICH49
04-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Phil Taylor = EPIC WIN

IwannatalktoSampson
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't see the Bengals passing on Gabbert if he is there.

I think they'll want Mallet/Locker and trade their 2nd up in the 1st for him to Seattle.

Pat Sims 90
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
I think they'll want Mallet/Locker and trade their 2nd up in the 1st for him to Seattle.

The Bengals don't trade up Mike Brown has a history of not trading away high draft picks. If Bengals take any other QBs not named Cam Newton or Blaine Gabbert it will be Christian Ponder because Jay Gruden supposedely has a hard on for him.

ChicagoBearsVet23
04-12-2011, 04:38 PM
No way we pass on Pouncey

IwannatalktoSampson
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
No way we pass on Pouncey

Pounceys overrated

akvikefan89
04-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Castanzo > Amukamara? Is this a joke?

Matthew Jones
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice job with New England!

Crazy_Chris
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Can't imagine the Vikes passing on Amukamara for Castonzo.

rawdawg
04-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Pounceys overrated

Yet teams are interested in him as high as 15.

49erNation85
04-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Epic enough for SF!!Love it.

GoRavens
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Yet teams are interested in him as high as 15.

the name alone.
watch some film, he's nothing like his bro

Seasonticketholder
04-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Justin Houston = epic fail. Mark Ingram please!

IwannatalktoSampson
04-13-2011, 08:26 AM
Justin Houston = epic fail. Mark Ingram please!

J Houstons going to be a beast. You can find quality runningbacks in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Grizzlegom
04-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Not keen on Miami taking a rushbacker, but if we did, I'd actually hope its Kerrigan.

GoRavens
04-13-2011, 09:55 AM
Justin Houston is going to be an animal in the NFL, but Brandon Harris is still round 2 material.

Nalej
04-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Nice Pats mock

wicket
04-13-2011, 02:37 PM
J Houstons going to be a beast. You can find quality runningbacks in the 2nd or 3rd round.

plus we dont need a running back, Heyward over Houston though please, I really dont like Houston in a 4-3 at all, NO INGRAM though

Seasonticketholder
04-13-2011, 02:44 PM

Houston is a one trick pony. Gregg Williams doesn't like guys who only rush the passer. The Saints would take Cam Heyward before they would take Houston.

Besides, Saints go BPA. We don't know what the Saints draft board looks like (though I do know the players they are said to be interested in) but I confident that Ingram ranks over Houston on their board.

plus we dont need a running back, Heyward over Houston though please, I really dont like Houston in a 4-3 at all, NO INGRAM though

Hey wicket, will you renounce your Saints fandom if the Saints take Ingram? Just curious because they are definitely interested and you seem so close to the possibility that you're almost setting yourself up for disappointment.

wicket
04-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey wicket, will you renounce your Saints fandom if the Saints take Ingram? Just curious because they are definitely interested and you seem so close to the possibility that you're almost setting yourself up for disappointment.

Ive answered this question from you by you before but ive had the courtesy to actually look up that answer

Id be seriously upset if they picked ingram cuz it would mean that payton picked a back that needs 25 touches a game to be effective for a system where he will get 10 tops. The saints also have yet to show they actually like ingram and if you are going to cite the visit, that has always been windowdressing with the first round picks.

What you forget is that I actually like Ingram as a player, just not in the saints system. He needs to be handed the ball over and over and wear a defense down, however, unless payton gets fired pre-season that will never happen with the saints. I really struggle to see how you imagine that ingram fits in the saints base-offense (which is a 3 wide singleback set, the formation they use the most easily). Ingram is to mediocre a receiver and not enough of an open field playmaker to stretch the field horizontally like Payton loves to do and he is not physical enough to pound games home in garbage time. Not saying Ingram isnt physical but he isnt a violent runner like Ivory. But weve been through this discussion and I am yet to hear a good role for Ingram in the Saints offense from you.

Scotty D
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
A+ Lions pick

Seasonticketholder
04-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Ive answered this question from you by you before but ive had the courtesy to actually look up that answer

Apparently, I missed that response somehow. At any rate, you and I see Ingram totally different. First, Payton has come out and stated he wants to have a stronger commitment to the running game. Second, part of the reason we have not seen a guy get a significant amount of carries in our system is due to our backs inability to hold up game in and game out. Let's not discuss Reggie because his role in the offense is different. But can Pierre log 18 carries on a consistent basis without getting hurt? How about Ivory? Also, I am quite amazed that you would suggest that Ingram does not fit into our offense when he and Pierre are similar backs. Ingram has more pop and explosion, and runs with a greater level of anger than Pierre. But they are both backs who play with great pad level, show surprising elusiveness, are difficult to bring down and who run with a low center of gravity. Ingram's hands are just as solid as Pierre's hands.

Also, I am amazed that you would suggest that Ingram needs 25 touches a game when he averaged under 15 carries in his career at Alabama. But let's be fair. Last year, he was missed games early on and his freshman year he was not the main back. So let's look at his sophomore year. Even during that season, he did not average over 20 carries a game. Now Payton showed back in 2006 with Deuce, he's willing to give a guy the ball if he believes the player can handle the workload. Deuce averaged over 16 carries a game, which is a similar workload to what Ingram would likely get if we draft him.

Finally, I am not basing the Saints' interest in Ingram off a visit. I consider that visit due diligence. I based it inside information. I also base it on Mike Detellier, who has stated that the Saints have an interest in Ingram. I base it off Tim Ryan of Sirius who stated yesterday that the Saints are interested in him. There are several others have offered the same info.

wicket
04-14-2011, 12:54 AM
Also, I am quite amazed that you would suggest that Ingram does not fit into our offense when he and Pierre are similar backs. Ingram has more pop and explosion, and runs with a greater level of anger than Pierre. But they are both backs who play with great pad level, show surprising elusiveness, are difficult to bring down and who run with a low center of gravity. Ingram's hands are just as solid as Pierre's hands.

I sincerily disagree with the bolded points, ingram is about twice as powerful a runner as pierre but he is nowhere near as suitable in the passing game, the screen game, not seems ingram capable at turning the corner.

The reason I want to give Ingram an offense of 25 pops a carry has nothing to do with his college stats, it is because he is a jamal lewis type of back who gets tougher to handle carry after carry.

I also do not believe that anyone has a good reading on what the saints will be doing outside of Mickey Loomis, Sean Payton and a few of the scouts, no way that stuff gets leaked unless they want it to leak

thebow305
04-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Epicly bad! Kerrigan is a terrible pick for Miami. We have no need for another OLB that high. Jake Locker please!