27. Atlanta* (13-3) Mike Pouncey OG Florida
28. New England* (14-2) Clint Boling OG Georgia
29. Chicago* (11-5) Danny Watkins OL Baylor
30. New York Jets* (11-5) Justin Houston DE/LB Georgia
31. Pittsburgh* (12-4) Benjamin Ljalana OL Vilanova
32. Green Bay* (10-6) Mikel Leshoure RB Illinios

Pat Sims 90
04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Clausen is not a NFL QB. Clausen showed nothing last year that warrants Carolina giving him another chance. Newton would be a terrible pick for the Bengals but it is a realistic pick.

Pdaddy33
04-14-2011, 06:56 PM
Newton would be a terrible pick for the Bengals but it is a realistic pick. I agree with this completely. Their track record is right on with Cam. Clausen was thrown to the wolves and had no weapons what so ever. Same as Matt Moore. The only reason he was yanked so soon is so Fox could try and save his job. Which I dont blame him for. Steve Smith is a has been and the Rbs could not stay healthy and carry th eoffense like in years past.

Nalej
04-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Take C.Heyward at 33 for the Pats and the mock becomes instant win
(Even though I'd prefer S.Wisnieski over Boling)

Pat Sims 90
04-14-2011, 07:04 PM
I agree with this completely. Their track record is right on with Cam. Clausen was thrown to the wolves and had no weapons what so ever. Same as Matt Moore. The only reason he was yanked so soon is so Fox could try and save his job. Which I dont blame him for. Steve Smith is a has been and the Rbs could not stay healthy and carry th eoffense like in years past.

The same argument could be made for Sam Bradford too outside of Steven Jackson St Louis did not have any weapons and St Louis OL is not great. Bradford showed more then Clausen did last year with no weapons in the passing game.

Pdaddy33
04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
The same argument could be made for Sam Bradford too outside of Steven Jackson St Louis did not have any weapons and St Louis OL is not great. Bradford showed more then Clausen did last year with no weapons in the passing game.

Bradford is on a path to be a once in a lifetimepick QB like Elway, Manning, Montana, Marino ect... Clausen needs another year like alot of QB's in this league to show if he belongs and can develop into a starter. Terry bradshaw had a 38 % completion % and 6 tds to 24 ints his rookie year. Too many people expect everyone to be an instant star these days. Montana, Brady, Rodgers and countless others needed a year or more to learn the offense before taking over and being stars. most Qb's should not see the field for two years in one offensive system. But i understand coaches are always on the hotseat these days. I mean if Jeff Fisher can be fired, than no one is safe. I like the way Pittsburgh handles their coaches. they understand that there are growing pains to get better.

Pat Sims 90
04-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Bradford is on a path to be a once in a lifetimepick QB like Elway, Manning, Montana, Marino ect... Clausen needs another year like alot of QB's in this league to show if he belongs and can develop into a starter. Terry bradshaw had a 38 % completion % and 6 tds to 24 ints his rookie year. Too many people expect everyone to be an instant star these days. Montana, Brady, Rodgers and countless others needed a year or more to learn the offense before taking over and being stars. most Qb's should not see the field for two years in one offensive system. But i understand coaches are always on the hotseat these days. I mean if Jeff Fisher can be fired, than no one is safe. I like the way Pittsburgh handles their coaches. they understand that there are growing pains to get better.

But it is also a new reign in Carolina and it looks like Clausen will never get another Chance in Carolina because it was not the new coaching staffs QB. They want to bring in their own QB. I don't see Clausen getting another chance in Carolina. Some people were rating Clausen over Bradford that is why i made the Bradford comparison.

fed36
04-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I think the skins would be better served to draft Quinn to put on the opposite side of Orakpo, than to take a chance on Bowers and his knee

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
04-14-2011, 08:17 PM
I've been thinking Watkins could be the best pick for Chicago in some instances so I'd be cool with that.

49erNation85
04-14-2011, 08:43 PM
I love the sf mock!

T-RICH49
04-14-2011, 09:27 PM
would perefer Phil Taylor over Ayers