PDA

View Full Version : Al Wilson

liquidswords
03-22-2007, 06:38 PM
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Giants and Broncos are in trade talks involving middle linebacker Al Wilson.
The Eagles, Lions, and Redskins (before they signed London Fletcher) have also reportedly been involved in talks regarding Wilson. We suspect Wilson would stay in the middle and New York would move Antonio Pierce over to weak-side linebacker if the sides can strike a deal.

I think this will be a great move. He's a solid player and leader in the locker room. We can now focus on other areas in the draft such as LT and CB.

Number 10
03-22-2007, 06:56 PM
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Giants and Broncos are in trade talks involving middle linebacker Al Wilson.
The Eagles, Lions, and Redskins (before they signed London Fletcher) have also reportedly been involved in talks regarding Wilson. We suspect Wilson would stay in the middle and New York would move Antonio Pierce over to weak-side linebacker if the sides can strike a deal.

I think this will be a great move. He's a solid player and leader in the locker room. We can now focus on other areas in the draft such as LT and CB.

Dude there is already a discussion on this on the team thread....

OSUGiants17
03-23-2007, 02:43 PM
yeh I've read over 7 articles saying that they're discussing trades w/ the Broncos 4 him and that the Giants are his most likly landing spot.
________
Bondage xxx (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/14/bondage/videos/1)

liquidswords
03-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Dude there is already a discussion on this on the team thread....

ok my bad... lock this thread then. i posted this at the same time it was discussed.