PDA

View Full Version : SWDC/Yoda's Mock Draft San Francisco 49ers #7 pick

yodabear
04-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Okay we are on to the 49ers. PLEASE MORE VOTES! They'll be on until slightly before noon prolly.

Draft
1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
3. Buffalo Bills: Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
4. Cincinnati Bengals: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
5. Arizona Cardinals: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
6. Cleveland Browns: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

Who should the 49ers take here?

49erNation85
04-16-2011, 12:28 AM
It is so hard to say at this point in time.I truly want them to just be done and draft Jake Locker here at number 7.But feeling is a little bit.But people are mocking any where from 8-12 spots so what is the difference here?But how big our CB is much higher that is our pick unless we trade down a few spots and then grab Locker or JH thinks he can work with Locker.But me is still hoping!!

Rabscuttle
04-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Went with Quinn, he can bounce Haralson. He can rush from either side so this will give Lawson one final chance to find a pass rush move while keeping his other skills on the field. Quinn can do everything Haralson can and be much better at getting to the qb.

rawdawg
04-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Quinn. They need pass rush and DBs. If you rush the passer better, need for talent at DB lessens. I think they trade back into the 1st for a QB. And I think they can get a CB that can contribute later in the draft easier than they can get a pass rusher that can play right away.