PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Draft From The Future

GoRavens
04-18-2011, 10:22 PM
1 DE, JJ Watt- young, powerful, versatile big man that New England needs.
-
1 LT, Anthony Castonzo- A local star, Castonzo is a solid all around blocker with great work ethic and a tough demeanor.
-
2 OG/C, Stefan Wisniewski- Ensuring the O-line remains strong, Billicheck and co. pull the trigger on the best center prospect in the draft.
-
2 OLB, Sam Acho- Acho is a relentless pass rusher, and NE loves youth and explosion at that position.
-
3 QB, Andy Dalton-Brady only has 2-4 more years left, it's smart to think about the future. With all this Locker talk, I think NE throws a curveball and grabs Dalton, a super accurate, smart QB could be perfect learning from Brady for a few seasons.
-
3 WR, Randall Cobb- A consistent playmaker will find a home on special teams at first.
-
4 RB, Shane Vereen- A quick 'Kevin Faulk' type role player.
-
5 CB, Ryan Jones- Playmaking small school guy. Could be a huge steal.
-
6 SS, Shiloh Keo- Special teams ace and great effort guy.

descendency
04-19-2011, 04:15 AM
The Patriots won't touch JJ Watt.

The last time they dealt with CAA (Tom Condon and company) was 2004 when Ben Watson held out. Since then, they've not talked to a single person who was represented by Condon other than maybe 'tire kicking'.

Stanzi >>> Dalton.

The rest are really good picks.

BradysKnee
04-19-2011, 09:24 AM
The Patriots won't touch JJ Watt.

The last time they dealt with CAA (Tom Condon and company) was 2004 when Ben Watson held out. Since then, they've not talked to a single person who was represented by Condon other than maybe 'tire kicking'.

Stanzi >>> Dalton.

The rest are really good picks.

Yeah, Dalton won't be in the 3rd anyway.

AntoinCD
04-20-2011, 09:44 AM
3 QB, Andy Dalton-Brady only has 2-4 more years left, it's smart to think about the future. With all this Locker talk, I think NE throws a curveball and grabs Dalton, a super accurate, smart QB could be perfect learning from Brady for a few seasons.

I understand why the Pats would look at bringing in someone to sit behind Brady but I think it's a little early and to say he could possibly only have 2 years left is very premature. I see his career being over in more like 4-6 years