PDA

View Full Version : Looking back mock.

BudIce
04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
This mock is a mock of what people will say when looking back on this draft 2 - 3 years from now. IMO

1. Carolina Nick Fairly
2. Denver AJ Green
3. Buffalo Marcel Dareus
4. Cincinnati Cameron Jordan
5. Arizona Von Miller
6. Cleveland Corey Liuget
7. San Francisco Anthony Castonzo
8. Tennessee Da'Quan Bowers
9. Dallas Tyron Smith
10. Washington Cameron Heyward
11. Houston Julio Jones
12. Minnesota Jabaal Sheard
13. Detroit Patrick Peterson
14. St Louis Ryan Williams
15. Miami Blaine Gabbert
16. Jacksonville Adrain Clayborn
17. New England Aldon Smith
18. San Diego Stephen Paea
19. NY Giants Ryan Kerrigan
20. Tampa Bay Prince Amukamara
21. Kansas City Mikel Leshoure
22. Indianapolis Colin Kaepernick
23. Philadelphia Danny Watkins
24. New Orleans Muhammad Wilkerson
25. Seattle Stefen Wisniewski
26. Baltimore Kyle Rudolph
27. Atlanta Derek Sherrod
28. New England Leonard Hankerson
29. Chicago Robert Quinn
30. NY Jets Jerrel Jernigan
31. Pittsburgh Christian Ponder
32. Green Bay Bruce Carter

49erNation85
04-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Are you trying to be funny here or making a good first impression ?Just plain ugly draft right here man.

BudIce
04-22-2011, 12:10 PM
first impression? did u even read?

CheeseKnuckles
04-22-2011, 01:37 PM
He was trying to make the mock look like what he believes the players being drafted value will be in 2-3 years... interesting I guess.

T-RICH49
04-22-2011, 03:33 PM
man I'd prefer OT over that KC pick...and I despise ant OT in RD 1

Smash28Dash34
04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I doubt Paea will be that good.

Pat Sims 90
04-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Cameron Jordan i doubt will be the 4th best player in the draft.

JaxJag_1
04-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Andy Dalton would be the 1st pick in this kind of mock draft.

BudIce
04-22-2011, 11:22 PM
He was trying to make the mock look like what he believes the players being drafted value will be in 2-3 years... interesting I guess.

This......(10 characters min)

BudIce
04-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Andy Dalton would be the 1st pick in this kind of mock draft.

For the QB i look at three things.

1 can he throw a football.
2 can he learn how to play in the nfl
3 will he put the team first

Locker, Mallett and Newton dont meet thos imo. So i dont think they will be good QBs.

49erNation85
04-23-2011, 12:00 AM
For the the QB i look at three things.

1 can get throw a football.
2 can he learn how to play in the nfl
3 will he put the team first

Locker, Mallet and Newton don;t meet these imo. So i don't think they will be good QB.

Sorry your wrong about Locker there bud.For one,he came back just for the team and got them a winning season and a bowl game!Two he hard working guy.last that just don't make any sense on how you rate QB.

StrikeAnywhere
04-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Interesting idea, but I don't see Denver looking back and wishing they had taken a WR. If their pick busts they will look back and wish they had taken whoever the best defender in this draft turned out to be.

SickwithIt1010
04-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Sorry your wrong about Locker there bud.For one,he came back just for the team and got them a winning season and a bowl game!Two he hard working guy.last that just don't make any sense on how you rate QB.

I really question what goes through your head while you're typing sometimes.

BudIce
04-23-2011, 06:38 AM
*can he throw a football.

Well needs aside i list it as i see the players growing. I think in 2-3 years thos guys listed will turn into the best players in the the entire draft. Now about denver. Remember when nolan was there they played better. John Fox i believe can fix the defense. Also being at number 2 and with the draft being really deep in defense. I think they would get a freak with aj green and can still get a good guy in the second for there defense.

They have 3 ok QBs and with there weapons out wide and a ok line and running back. They would if u will be set on the offense and john fox can focus on the defense. I dont think they need to throw all the players away and get new ones to fix the defense.

I have some players the are graded as second round picks on defense on my list that could very will be there in the second. So think about it they grab aj green and in the second get stephen paea. Or jabaal sheard.

The fact is the way the teams set up there draft boards and rank the players. 2-3 years later thos ranks dont match up to how thos players turned out. It never does. So it helps to try and look at what they have done and what they could become.

Once these guys get out of the life of college and start to eat and breathe football. There going to change. Will it be a good one or a bad one.