30 New York Jets Stephen Paea
31 Pittsburgh Steelers Aaron Williams
32 Green Bay Packers Derek Sherrod

Pat Sims 90
04-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Bengals will take AJ Green if he there.

49erNation85
04-26-2011, 12:07 AM
excellent SF pick!Man there is too much Andy Dalton love going on around here.he isn't a first round guys.

Smash28Dash34
04-26-2011, 12:08 AM
The idea that the Panthers would take Gabbert after trading down makes no sense to me.

JFINK11
04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
The idea that the Panthers would take Gabbert after trading down makes no sense to me.

Why? They would know the Bills intentions and still get a "franchise" qb while probably picking up either a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I quote that because i dont necessarily like him based upon my evaluation.

JFINK11
04-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Bengals will take AJ Green if he there.

I'm conflicted about this pick but I dont see them taking AJ Green. Maybe they go another route than Fairley but they had 2 very good WRs last year and we saw where that got them.

Smash28Dash34
04-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Why? They would know the Bills intentions and still get a "franchise" qb while probably picking up either a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I quote that because i dont necessarily like him based upon my evaluation.

My argument is that how will taking a project Qb like Gabbert help this team out? He won't be able to start right away, so our #1 pick won't even see playing time until he is ready. How will Gabbert make any more of an impact than Clausen? The answer is he won't and he will suffer under the same circumstances Clausen did last season.

wicket
04-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Love jordan to the saints

akvikefan89
04-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Tyron Smith in purple is a-ok.

proshoota25
04-26-2011, 03:01 AM
i would be very happy if the patriots ended up doing this on draft day.... however i doubt the pats take aldon smith... too raw and not enough experience that the patriots typically pick in a first round pick

AntoinCD
04-26-2011, 05:07 AM
I like that draft for the Patriots but I think the emphasis early may be on the offensive line

JFINK11
04-26-2011, 11:25 AM
My argument is that how will taking a project Qb like Gabbert help this team out? He won't be able to start right away, so our #1 pick won't even see playing time until he is ready. How will Gabbert make any more of an impact than Clausen? The answer is he won't and he will suffer under the same circumstances Clausen did last season.

So? The Steelers first round pick almost never plays his first year. How about worrying about long term potential of the franchise instead of next year. The Bills should take him and stash him on the bench to learn the offense for a year or so. Theres nothing wrong with waiting a year or two for a guy to develop. I'm sure the Chargers are upset they let Drew Brees go for nothing but I also think they're happy with the decision to develop Phillip Rivers behind him. That's worked out pretty good for them.

Seasonticketholder
04-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Cameron Jordan is a solid pick for New Orleans.