PDA

View Full Version : Mock Offseason game

crazyisme
03-22-2007, 11:42 PM
so im doing that fantasy mock offseason thing and i am just kind of messing around.

when i got the team someone had already traded away greenway, but i switched the deal a little bit and ended up getting a 4th and bryant johnson in the deal...

someone also traded away james for a 4th...lol i ended up getting that switched and traded Udeze for a 4th

i traded sharper for a 4th and a 5th and Kevin and Cedric for the 35th and 68th overall picks...i did this just for fun, the idiots ruined the game by trading LT for Bush, Henderson and a first round pick, so i just made the trade, not really equal value but oh well

and as of now i have two offers on the table to trade down from #7 with Carolina and Pitts both are willing to give up a first and a second so it depends on whos willing to give up something else too, haha

I have signed free agents CB Reggies Howard, SS Chad Williams, OT Mike Gandy, and WR Keenen McCardell

i have 6 first day picks already, 1 in the first, 2 in the second, and 3 in the third, i also have 3 more in the 4th and a couple in the 5th...im trying to get another third and the move down will give me another 2nd, so i could end up with 8 first day picks, lol

heres my roster, lol

QB-Tavaris Jackson, Charlie Frye
RB-Chester Taylor,Mewelde Moore,Ciatrick Fason, Artose Pinner
FB-Tony Richardson,Naufai Tahi
WR-Troy Williamson,Jason Carter, Bobby Wade, Bryant Johnson, Keenen McCardell
TE-Visanthe Shianco,Jeff Dugan, Ryan Owens
OT-Bryant McKinnie, Mike Gandy
OG-Steve Hutchinson, Marcus Johnson, Artis Hicks, Anthony Herrera
C-Matt Birk,Ryan Cook
DE-Ray Edwards,Jayme Mitchell, Erasmus James
DT-Pat Williams, Spencer Johnson
OLB-Blackstock, Ben Leber, EJ Henderson
ILB-Dontarrious Thomas, Vinny Ciuriu, Heath Farwell
CB-Charles Gordon,Devonte Edwards,Antoine Winfield,Ronyell Whitaker, Reggie Howard
FS-Dwight Smith
SS-Greg Blue, Chad Williams
K-Ryan Longwell
P-Chris Kluwe
LS-Cullen Loefller

===================================

Draft Picks-

--------------------

Severe Punishment
03-23-2007, 02:02 PM
If those were our 2008 QB's for real I'd have to kill myself.