PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth doesn't even like black girls

Complex
04-27-2011, 06:18 PM
The latest Associated Press article regarding Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth’s latest legal imbroglio focuses on the fact that prosecutors offered Haynesworth a plea deal, and he refused it.

Haynesworth’s attorney A. Scott Bolden (not to be confused with The Scott Bolden) said that the offer consisted of “no deal at all, nor is it one we would entertain.”

Buried in the article are details regarding Haynesworth’s response to the claim that he touched a waitress at a hotel restaurant inappropriately with a credit card.

“I didn’t touch her,” Haynesworth said, according to documents. He also explained that he doesn’t “even like black girls.”

Haynesworth even took it a step farther, claiming that the alleged victim was motivated by Haynesworth’s taste in women.

“I know what this is about, she is just upset I have a white girlfriend,” Haynesworth reportedly told detectives. “I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/27/haynesworth-has-creative-defense-to-sexual-assault-charges/

I thought it was a funny defense.

VUBlacknGold
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
I dont know why he doesnt like black girls, black women are the best <3 lol

Halsey
04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
but hes teh most dominant defensive tackle in football I hope redskins release him so falcons can sign him and there defense will dominate!!! ALBERTZ HAYNESWORTHZ!!!

NotRickJames
04-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Wanted to say something.

But it's probably against the rules, so whatever.

CashmoneyDrew
04-27-2011, 09:01 PM
I'd laugh but I know for a fact he does indeed love the white women and whether he's right or wrong he probably really does believe this scenario to be true.

Nandoss
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
I haven't used the "I don't even like ..." defense since I was seven.
What's next a football player using the "I didn't know it was against the rules" defense?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=5951832
Oh... forget what I said.

FUNBUNCHER
04-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Wanted to say something.

But it's probably against the rules, so whatever.

The same. LOL!!

AH is doing everything he possibly can to make himself untradeable.

We're not cutting you fat boy unless there's picks involved, so stop squeezing the chocolate milk!!!

BandwagonPunditry
04-28-2011, 04:08 AM
I haven't used the "I don't even like ..." defense since I was seven.
What's next a football player using the "I didn't know it was against the rules" defense?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=5951832
Oh... forget what I said.

British politicians have spent most of the last couple of years exhausting that one.

Jimmy
04-28-2011, 08:32 AM
he's clearly telling the truth.

stephenson86
04-28-2011, 08:38 AM
British politicians have spent most of the last couple of years exhausting that one.

**** British politics, we suck so hard at politics.

Nandoss
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM

It's better than the "I don't give a ****" excuse Brazilian politics use, so I wouldn't be to sad about it.

Btw it's funny to see Mike Shanahan do to the Redskins the same thing Josh McDaniels did with the Broncos.

the_legend_killer
04-29-2011, 12:53 AM
I would've went with The Chewbacca Defense.