PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get It Over With Already

JFLO
04-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Final mock, couple trades, act like they work out or get off my nuts.

1. Carolina Panthers - - Cam Newton // Quarterback // Auburn
- Much like everyone else, I donít agree with this pick but itís pretty much a certainty right now.

2. Denver Broncos - - Von Miller // Outside Linebacker // Texas A&M
- Miller, no matter where he lines up, will be a difference maker for the team.

3. Buffalo Bills - - Marcell Dareus // Defensive Tackle // Alabama
- I still think Buffalo may shock some people and take Peterson, letting Dareus slip all the way to Cleveland. But for now, Dareus is the pick.

4. Cincinnati Bengals - - A.J. Green // Wide Receiver // Georgia
- Going with the consensus.

5. Arizona Cardinals - - Patrick Peterson // Defensive Back // Louisiana State
- Obviously there are teams trying to trade up to get Peterson or Jones but itís simply tough to trade into the Top 5, so Iím sticking with Peterson to the Cards.

6. St. Louis Rams (from Cleveland) - - Julio Jones // Wide Receiver // Alabama
- Like many teams, the Rams will do anything to get a hold of Jones and the Rams may have the best route to complete a trade with Cleveland.

7. San Francisco 49ers - - Blaine Gabbert // Quarterback // Missouri
- Iím iffy on this pick and I could see Gabbert slipping all the way to Washington, weíll see.

8. Tennessee Titans - - Nick Fairley // Defensive Tackle // Auburn
- Tennessee will get their quarterback later while still getting the most dominant defensive lineman in the nation last year.

9. New England Patriots (from Dallas) - - Cameron Jordan // Defensive End // Californina
- Rumors are swirling of this deal and Iíll go ahead and buy into it.

10. Washington Redskins - - Robert Quinn // Defensive End // North Carolina
- I donít think theyíll reach for their guy just yet and instead take Quinn.

11. Houston Texans - - Aldon Smith // Defensive End // Missouri
- Houston is dying to get a hold of Miller and Peterson but I donít see that working out. Smith is a great pickup though, one of the more underrated players in the class.

12. Minnesota Vikings - - Andy Dalton // Quarterback // Texas Christianj
- Iím a Vikings fan and I hate making this pick but in the end, I think this is what happens.

13. Detroit Lions - - Tyron Smith // Offensive Tackle // Southern California
- I think this is finally the year where the Lions decide to invest into Matt Staffordís shoulder.

14. Cleveland Browns (from St. Louis) - - Corey Liuget // Defensive Tackle // Illinios
- The Browns strike gold here. They can always get a decent receiver in the second round while still adding a legit threat at a position of need.

15. Tennessee Titans (from Miami) - - Jake Locker // Quarterback // Washington
- Miami will most likely trade out of the first round due to so many holes but the team will still most likely get their quarterback in the second round.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars - - Ryan Kerrigan // Defensive End // Purdue
- Sticking with this pick.

17. Dallas Cowboys (from New England via Oakland) - - J.J. Watt // Defensive End // Wisconsin
- Watt has Cowboy written all over him if you ask me.

18. San Diego Chargers - - Cameron Heyward // Defensive End // Ohio State
- Typical run of the mill 5 Tech DE to the Chargers.

19. New York Giants - - Mike Pouncey // Offensive Lineman // Florida
- I think Ingram is a bigger option here than people think but Pouncey is the guy.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - - Brandon Harris // Cornerback // Miami (FL)
- May be the biggest surprise pick of the 1st round but Talib is gone and a future replacement will be need cause Rhonde Barber isnít getting any younger either.

21. Kansas City Chiefs - - Gabe Carimi // Offensive Tackle // Wisconsin
- No matter who it is, I strictly believe the Chiefs will go O-Line early.

22. Indianapolis Colts - - Anthony Castonzo // Offensive Tackle // Boston College
- Itís looking like this pick will either be Castonzo or Solder. I feel Solder is overrated so Iím going with the Eagle, but who knows what they think.

23. Philadelphia Eagles - - Jimmy Smith // Defensive Back // Colorado
- Iím iffy on this pick and I think Marvin Austin is a guy to watch out for due to recent rumors but the Eagles have been in love with Smith for awhile.

24. New Orleans Saints - - Mark Ingram // Running Back // Alabama
- With more and more talk this pick is looking more and more like a actual possibility.

25. Cincinnati Bengals (from Seattle) - - Christian Ponder // Quarterback // Florida State
- Cincinnati doesnít usually trade up but they need a new quarterback and I think Ponder is their guy.

26. Baltimore Ravens - - Aaron Williams // Defensive Back // Texas
- Tough pick here but the team needs some help in the defensive backfield and Williams is a natural ballhawk that fits in perfectly.

27. Atlanta Falcons - - DaíQuan Bowers // Defensive End // Clemson
- The team wanted a wide receiver but none are worth the possible potential of Bowers who they cannot pass on.

28. Oakland Raiders (from New England) - - Colin Kaepernick // Quarterback // Nevada
- The 1st day wouldnít be complete without an appearce by Mr. Davis.

29. Chicago Bears - - Derek Sherrod // Offensive Tackle // Mississippi State
- For a pick this late in the 1st round, Sherrod to the Bears is looking more and more like a lock if heís available.

30. New York Jets - - Phil Taylor // Nose Tackle // Baylor
- Kris Jenkins is out, enter Phil Taylor.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers - - Ben Ijalana // Offensive Lineman // Villanova
- Versatile lineman who contributes immediately like last yearís pick, Maurkice Pouncey.

32. Green Bay Packers - - Danny Watkins // Offensive Lineman // Baylor
- Kinda of a random pick here but it makes sense.

wicket
04-28-2011, 03:41 PM
shockingly bad saints pick

roscoesdad27
04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
That would be a tuff spot for my ravens with Heyward and Smith gone....Williams wouldn't be bad but Sherrod or w.r. Torrey Smith would be slightly better.

JFLO
04-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Crap, slide Amukamara into the 20th spot. I forgot all about him.

Nalej
04-28-2011, 03:54 PM
If the Pats trade up with the Cowboys, I think R.Quinn is the pick.

49erNation85
04-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I"m really gonna hate this pick with a mother freaking passion.