PDA

View Full Version : NFC SOUTH and NFC East: Both divisions just got even better.

bucfan12
04-29-2011, 01:54 PM
For how competitive those two divisions are, I believe both teams, after round 1, significantly improved.

The Saints Got a top 10 overall talent at 24 in Cam Jordan and the best Running back in teh draft in Ingram.

The Falcons got another Weapon for Matt Ryan.

Panthers, well if Newton isn't a bust, could make up one of the best divisions in football when it comes to Qbs.

Bucs got a strong and dominate pass rusher whos excellent against the run as well.

Dallas fills a huge need on the O-line.

Giants came away with the drafts best cover CB.

Redskins got Kerrigan, who even though they needed a QB more, is a very underrated player and will be a stud to team with Orakpo.

Eagles might have had a questionable pick,. as I'm still not familar with this guy, but they are the defending champs.

Can't wait to see what happens in day 2 and 3.

PackerLegend
04-29-2011, 04:08 PM
umm cool? Every team that picked believes they just got better.... You know thats kind of the point. Only time will tell.

J-Mike88
05-01-2011, 05:14 PM
NFC East is solid, but they've been overrated for years.
One Super Bowl win in the past 15 years right, the Giants?

Cowboys have one playoff game win since 1997.
Redskins have been bad for awhile now, did make the playoffs about 5 years ago, but have not been a factor in awhile.
Eagles had a nice run under McNabb, but no rings, and Akers kicked them out of the playoffs in the WC round last year.
Giants collapsed last year, and gave up the year before, but they should be a contender again.

The NFC South > NFC East

BlindSite
05-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but the NFC North could have some interesting battles in the next few years if the Lions continue to develop. Minnesota will be a year or two away with a new QB but Chicago, Detroit and Green Bay will have some really great divisional match ups over the next few years.