PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Reese performance grade.

eacantdraft
03-23-2007, 09:09 AM
How do you grade him so far.

I'm giving him an A. He has recognise how bad of a job EA has done. He kicked alot of EA's deadwood to the curb. Stayed away from overpriced free agents. It may be painful at first, but he probably will build the Giants into consistant contenders.

Jughead10
03-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Incomplete until after the draft weekend.

bigbluedefense
03-23-2007, 09:26 AM
How do you grade him so far.

I'm giving him an A. He has recognise how bad of a job EA has done. He kicked alot of EA's deadwood to the curb. Stayed away from overpriced free agents. It may be painful at first, but he probably will build the Giants into consistant contenders.

Well, looks like we can agree on something. Im in agreement. So far, its an A. Of course, his grade is incomplete until after the draft, but so far so good.

He could drop down if he gets Wilson though. That would seem like a desperation move in my eyes.

Number 10
03-23-2007, 09:33 AM
You don't rate a GM's offseason in March. But to this point, he has done a nice job of maximizing assets to return on investment (Carter for Droughns) and staying away from overpaying medicore FAs.

The only move I have not agreed with was cutting Petitgout because I think we all underrated him a bit too much.

Let's see what he can do with this Wilson situation and most importantly, let's see what he can do with the draft because as much as people say it will be hard to screw this one up because of the amount of holes we currently have, I believe there is a certain way Reese has to approach this draft to turn it into a successful one.

Damix
03-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I don't grade a GM till he has atleast 3 years with a team

hugegmenfan
03-23-2007, 02:01 PM
id give him a B- i think hes done some good things but we should hav made a stronger push for some low key FA like a guy like jordan black or travis fisher, etc but had the bAlls to cut guys that did not produce and were too much of a burden on the cap

BaLLiN
03-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't grade a GM till he has at least 3 years with a team

Yea, because you have to see the players that he could've gotten and players that he got, but till after the draft is the time to grade