PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NFL Draft By Position- WR

OSUGiants17
05-03-2011, 09:40 PM
This years WR could live up to this past drafts class. Lead by star juniors Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffery. These two aren't the only WRs in the class though. There's also senior Ryan Broyles as well as star WRs Jeff Fuller and Chris Owusu. Discuss the potential WR class here.

RealityCheck
05-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Jeffery and Blackmon are just like Green and Jones to me in terms of draft stock. Wouldn't shock me if both went in the Top 5.

OSUGiants17
05-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Jeffery and Blackmon are just like Green and Jones to me in terms of draft stock. Wouldn't shock me if both went in the Top 5.

Agreed, at least top 10. That's why I like this class more, same 2 elite top talents, but deeper with more talent throughout.

Giantsfan1080
05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
With Rutgers canning the WildCat Mohammed Sanu can jump right back into the WR picture as well as a 1st rounder.

Halsey
05-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Tavarres King seems like a mid rounder

ElectricEye
05-03-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm all about Jeffrey here. He's every bit the prospect than Julio Jones and AJ Green were this year and twice as productive. To have a truly dominant season like that in the SEC with up and down quarterback play(but better lately) is really astounding. I'm not sure how he'll end up timing out and testing in the end, but aside from that he's the complete package.

OSUGiants17
05-03-2011, 09:53 PM
I think Jeffery is the best WR prospect since Fitzgerald, and Blackmon is right imbetween Green and Jones. These two in the same class will makefor an interesting draft. If any team needs a WR, next year is the year to draft one.

ElectricEye
05-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm a little bit lower on Blackmon than most are to be honest. If he had come out this year, I'm not sure he wouldn't have been the third wide receiver taken despite the massive production advantage. Not a gifted athlete or size guy at all, but he does everything else right. One thing is for sure; he won't be putting up those video game numbers outside of a Dana Holgerson offense. Could be in for a rougher ride once he hits the NFL than people realize, similar to Michael Crabtree. Not saying he isn't a great prospect in his own right, but his upside might be limited.

jbooshey
05-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Nick Toon from Wisconsin is a guy to keep an eye on. Hopefully he has a big year, but the QB position is a major question mark going into fall. He'll have all the measurables at 6'3" 215lbs. His questions will be durability and consistent hands.

AntoinCD
05-04-2011, 07:22 AM
I like Jeffrey as a prospect on the AJ Green level. I see a realistic scenario he could go #1 overall. Blackmon i a hair below Dez Bryant for me but still a top 10 talent. I like Broyles next and then potentially Sanu

princefielder28
05-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Big fan of Florida International's Ty Hilton...this year's Titus Young

ElectricEye
05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Nick Toon from Wisconsin is a guy to keep an eye on. Hopefully he has a big year, but the QB position is a major question mark going into fall. He'll have all the measurables at 6'3" 215lbs. His questions will be durability and consistent hands.

Nick Toon flashes all over the place at Wisconsin...although sometimes not for the right reasons. I really like the measurables and potential there, but playing in such a run heavy offense with quarterbacks who can't drive the ball down the field has really limited what we can see out of him.

TheFinisher
05-04-2011, 10:26 AM
If Tavon Austin comes out this year I could see him having a similar stock to Randall Cobb. He's a jack of all trades type of player who is awfully dangerous in the open field and is a much better receiver than he's given credit for.

stephenson86
05-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I remember watching Jeffery as a freshman, this guy can flat out play and he will be a top 5 pick barring injury or major drop off.

AntoinCD
05-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember watching Jeffery as a freshman, this guy can flat out play and he will be a top 5 pick barring injury or major drop off.

I expect Lattimore to be the main focus of defensive coordinators next year for South Carolina so I dont see any reason for a drop off other than injury. This guy should dominate next year

stephenson86
05-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I expect Lattimore to be the main focus of defensive coordinators next year for South Carolina so I dont see any reason for a drop off other than injury. This guy should dominate next year

We can only hope, I wonder how Blackmon will do, last season he was a flat out beast in every single sense of the word.

JFLO
05-04-2011, 10:58 AM
I think one underclassmen to watch is Cobi Hamilton out of Arkansas. His name isn't as publicly known as Jeffery's or Blackmon's, but Hamilton is a tank. He's still pretty raw as a route runner but he can stretch the field, is a beast after the catch and really came on strong last season. That's where it's at, Cobi Hamilton.

Other guys I like:

Greg Childs, Arkansas - Another Razorback, but if he can recover from his ACL tear from last year well enough, he'll be at least a Day 2 pick.

Joe Adams, Arkansas - It really sounds like I'm on the Razorback bandwagon, but I just really like all their receivers. Adams is a phenomenal athlete, extremely quick and a good route runner. He is the sleeper of the Arkansas trio.

Lance Lewis, East Carolina - Isn't an elite athlete or anything but has very reliable hands, good route runner and legit size at 6'2" 210.

Marvin McNutt, Iowa - Has vastly underrated natural abilities if you ask me. Deceptively quick and is a massive red zone threat.

AntoinCD
05-04-2011, 11:04 AM
I really like McNutt too. Not in the same league as some of the top guys but could definitely be a nice prospect. He could work his way into the 2nd day with a good year

Hines
05-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Derek Moye WR Penn State

-A deep threat at the WR position. Makes big plays every Saturday it seems like. He is a little frail, but his height, speed, and hands are going to get him drafted. I believe he's underrated right now and I expect a big Sr season.

ElectricEye
05-04-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm actually fairly curious about what the perception of Moye will be. He has been a real under the radar guy the past few seasons despite being real productive in a power conference...with generally poor/below average quarterback play on top of it.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-04-2011, 01:03 PM
I probably will have Jeffery rated higher than AJ Green. Kid has TO type ability. He's built like a linebacker or DE. Just a man child. He and Green are two completely different players though. Justin Blackmon I would have ranked above Julio Jones if he had declared this year IMO. That's a shame he went back to school or the Skins would have landed he or Julio (;

Don Vito
05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Alshon is just an absolute beast, I would love him on the Patriots.

LonghornsLegend
05-04-2011, 01:19 PM
I probably will have Jeffery rated higher than AJ Green. Kid has TO type ability. He's built like a linebacker or DE. Just a man child. He and Green are two completely different players though.

Agree completely, Jeffery is a complete stud and when he catches the ball he turns into a wrecking ball. I haven't seen a WR come out like him since Calvin, but I'm not ready to say he's that type of prospect yet. Just his size, strength, speed, and the way he can still run routes graceful and catches everything with his hands. He would have to run a high 4.5 to not go in the top 10.

On a smaller scale, Malcolm Williams from Texas might end up putting things together on the field this year, but if not will still make an interesting 4th-6th round selection with a ton of potential.

niel89
05-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Chris Owusu WR Stanford

Good size at 6'2" 200lbs, Has great deep speed, Great KR, Can be a playmaker with the ball in his hands.

2 years ago was a dynamic KR who returned multiple kickoffs for touchdowns. Was a consistent threat and delivered great field position. Returned 8 for more than 40 yards and had 3 KR TDs.

Was a great down the field threat and averaged 18.4 per catch on 37 receptions. Made big plays but the offense was very run heavy with Gerhart and rarely went deep.

Came in poised for a big season but was constantly hampered by injuries. Missed 6 games, because of nagging injuries to hamstring (rested him in a couple game where he could have gone if needed) and getting smashed in the Oregon game. Seemed like he added some weight/bulk and didn't look as fast/explosive. Not fat but bulk muscle. Fell to 3rd WR due to injuries and good performances by the top 2 WRs. Limited his KR attempts to keep him healthy.

He is a good position to put up a great year, again. He should step into the top WR position with the 2 senior WRs gone. Offense shouldn't force him to be the only receiver getting attention. Luck should develop more of a deep passing game and Owusu should benefit considerably. If he can stay healthy, he can really be a force out there. He has all the tools to be a great WR.

M.O.T.H.
05-04-2011, 01:54 PM

Kind of depends on what we get out of the QB position. Garcia had an excellent 2010 season, and he may not be able to go. His potential replacement, Connor Shaw, didnt look too hot in the Spring game. So it really remains to be seen what he can do out there.

This QB change still wouldnt hurt Alshon's stock, but it could really hurt his production.

This could also cost SCAR a chance to finally win that SEC Championship. With Garcia, they're a front runner, without him...they're an uber talented team, with a mystery at QB. ugh. After seeing Shaw lead his team in the Spring, it sounds as though, Spurrier wants Garcia back, though. So we'll see how this turns out.

ElectricEye
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Ugh. Didn't realize the Garcia suspension was that serious. He really doesn't have much room to be a knucklehead anymore...That really stinks for South Carolina.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm definitely keeping my eye out for Juron Criner, he has potential to be a first round pick next year especially since he'll get a ton of exposure with scouts showing up for Nick Foles. At 6-4" 220ish he has a huge frame and incredible ball skills. Ultimately it's his 40 time which will determine where he gets drafted.

wicket
05-04-2011, 02:06 PM
already on the second page and no mention of michael floyd

ElectricEye
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
I think that's a fair assessment of Criner. He's a guy who has caught my eye before...but his game is sort of in that middle ground between being a guy who bullies defensive backs who are up to five inches shorter than him and a guy you can see doing damage at the NFL level. Sort of like Malcolm Kelly a few years ago.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Who knows though if Malcolm Kelly would have been any good since his knees were made of jelly.

Hurricanes25
05-04-2011, 02:10 PM
already on the second page and no mention of michael floyd

He had a really good year last year but a lot of people are down on him. Maybe thats because of the DUI? If he gets some consistent QB play this year, he's going to have a monster year.

wicket
05-04-2011, 02:12 PM
He had a really good year last year but a lot of people are down on him. Maybe thats because of the DUI? If he gets some consistent QB play this year, he's going to have a monster year.

ow the dui surely didnt help him but he is still a guy who should go somewhere in the top 2 rounds if he doesnt get injured again

Grizzlegom
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm a big fan of this WR class. Only one off-handed of Jeff Fuller so far. He's my favorite among the seniors by far. He had a great bowl game and definitely got the better end of the battle between him and PP.

Also a big proponent of McNutt and Moye, think both are under-rated right now. If Moye can have any sort of quality QB play this year, he should have HUGE numbers. While not a burner, he's a smooth athlete with great ball skills and leaping ability that is a legitimate deep threat. As has been mentioned, he's got a slight frame and will need to add weight but he's got great overall skills.

Complex
05-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Terrelle Pryor could be a 1st round WR if he decides to move there.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Terrelle Pryor could be a 1st round WR if he decides to move there.

Yes Matt Jones did it but it's not just about Pryor making the change to WR. He'd have to be a WR at the senior bowl and perform well, he'd have to run under a 4.5 forty something AJ Green couldn't do, and he'd have to look good in workouts catching the ball. If he could do all those things than yeah he'll be a first round WR.

Complex
05-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Yes Matt Jones did it but it's not just about Pryor making the change to WR. He'd have to be a WR at the senior bowl and perform well, he'd have to run under a 4.5 forty something AJ Green couldn't do, and he'd have to look good in workouts catching the ball. If he could do all those things than yeah he'll be a first round WR.

I think he run a 4.3, I thought I heard someone on the NFL network say that Pryor beat Chimdi Chekwa in a footrace.

alexthegr8
05-05-2011, 12:18 AM
I love Alshon, I mean I LOVE me some Alshon, but I don't like him better than Green. Green to me is a significantly better route runner than Alshon, he (appears on tape) faster, he's much more fluid and agile, and I think that he has better body control (while also having fantastic physical dimensions like Alshon, albeit in a different way.)

Alshon is a monster, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him run in the high 4.5s or low 4.6s at the combine, and if he's not every bit of 6'4, that would likely negatively impact his stock. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Blackmon ends up being the first receiver selected in next year's draft because he's a step or so faster than AJef, while also being extraordinarily productive.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-05-2011, 08:37 AM
I don't doubt if Blackmon declared this year he could have challenged AJ for the top spot, his strength/agility combination is deadly. He was pretty much locked into my #2 WR spot before he decided to go back to school, I had Julio a distant 3rd, and look Julio challenged AJ Green for that top spot.

alexthegr8
05-05-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't doubt if Blackmon declared this year he could have challenged AJ for the top spot, his strength/agility combination is deadly. He was pretty much locked into my #2 WR spot before he decided to go back to school, I had Julio a distant 3rd, and look Julio challenged AJ Green for that top spot.

I'm not sure Julio really did challenge Green for the top spot. Peter King reported that some teams like the Bengals had Jones at the top of their wr board a week or so after the combine mainly because of the type of offense they planned on running, but that proved to be completely false. I made it my business to watch a couple of the introductory press conferences of some of my favorite prospects (Green, Miller, Dareus etc), and the Bengals coaching staff made a point of stating that Green was a top 2 player on their draft board. They clearly smoke screened the heck out of PK. The Browns also had AJ Green atop their draft board according to King in his post draft reporting irrespective of position fwiw.

If two west coast offense teams who were wr needy had Green above Jones, I seriously doubt that many if any teams, especially those running a more traditional offensive scheme emphasizing passes down the field, had Jones above Green. Really Jones was only thought to appeal more than Green to some teams because of scheme fit, and the Browns and Bengals pretty much blew that plausible theory to bits it seems to me.

I do agree that Blackmon would have challenged Jones for the number two spot though.

jth1331
05-05-2011, 03:06 PM
I think Ryan Broyles is going to be a very solid WR and make whoever drafts him happy. I consider him a 2nd round prospect at the moment with the possibility of becoming a 1st rounder.
I see Santana Moss/Steve Smith in him.

TACKLE
05-28-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm definitely keeping my eye out for Juron Criner, he has potential to be a first round pick next year especially since he'll get a ton of exposure with scouts showing up for Nick Foles. At 6-4" 220ish he has a huge frame and incredible ball skills. Ultimately it's his 40 time which will determine where he gets drafted.

This.

Criner is a guy I'm very excited about. He's highly talented and highly productive player whose body control and his agility are special for a guy his size. nfldraftscout projects him to run a 4.60 but I could easily see him being at least a tenth faster than that when the combine rolls around. It honestly won't surprise me if he pushes Blackmon for that #2 WR spot with another big season.

HakeemtheMachine
06-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Here are the WR vids Ive done so far for the 2012 NFL Draft

Alshon Jeffery vs Auburn 2010
SbE2LNyPhfI

Alshon Jeffery vs Alabama
O-z3QG2Qo4A

Alshon Jeffery vs Arkansas, FSU,Georgia
zBwjv9MAOSY

Justin Blackmon vs Arizona
BNt51bhyLA8

Justin Blackmon vs Baylor
Zp-ENCXvrZY

Michael Floyd vs Miami
NX5tvEHkfyo

Michael Floyd vs Stanford and Pitt
UyfcBD_fZjU

Jeff Fuller vs LSU 2011 Cotton Bowl
GXJ4FcW8Nug

Chris Owusu vs Arizona and USC
_z1nuHT41YM

Greg Childs vs Auburn and Georgia
22b1kWwIIXU

Devier Posey vs Miami,Marshall,Arkansas
xEkBl91EJsk

Mark Harrison vs South Florida
NywkiSC4xPU

Juron Criner vs Stanford 2010
G3c3aMw1X4E

Damaris Johnson vs Hawaii
4sI4mLBSqzA

Ryan Broyles vs Iowa State
__SAzcxzU80

Ryan Broyles vs Uconn ,FSU,OSU
n7E8B7QFhr0

niel89
06-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the vids man. They are amazing and really helpful to get a quick look at some of these guys.

Where do you get the games from though? I really want to get a bunch of games but I have no idea where to get them.

rawdawg
06-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Chris Owusu WR Stanford

Good size at 6'2" 200lbs, Has great deep speed, Great KR, Can be a playmaker with the ball in his hands.

2 years ago was a dynamic KR who returned multiple kickoffs for touchdowns. Was a consistent threat and delivered great field position. Returned 8 for more than 40 yards and had 3 KR TDs.

Was a great down the field threat and averaged 18.4 per catch on 37 receptions. Made big plays but the offense was very run heavy with Gerhart and rarely went deep.

Came in poised for a big season but was constantly hampered by injuries. Missed 6 games, because of nagging injuries to hamstring (rested him in a couple game where he could have gone if needed) and getting smashed in the Oregon game. Seemed like he added some weight/bulk and didn't look as fast/explosive. Not fat but bulk muscle. Fell to 3rd WR due to injuries and good performances by the top 2 WRs. Limited his KR attempts to keep him healthy.

He is a good position to put up a great year, again. He should step into the top WR position with the 2 senior WRs gone. Offense shouldn't force him to be the only receiver getting attention. Luck should develop more of a deep passing game and Owusu should benefit considerably. If he can stay healthy, he can really be a force out there. He has all the tools to be a great WR.

Owusu is my favorite WR prospect in this draft. Not that he's even close to Jeffrey or Blackmon, but he seems like the ideal combination of size, speed, and route running ability. Plus, I love players from really good schools like Stanford. You know they are going to be smart and be able to pick up the playbook pretty fast. If you miss out on a WR in the 1st round, I think Owusu is a nice pick you could possibly wait on until the 3rd.

SenorGato
06-09-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm a little bit lower on Blackmon than most are to be honest. If he had come out this year, I'm not sure he wouldn't have been the third wide receiver taken despite the massive production advantage. Not a gifted athlete or size guy at all, but he does everything else right. One thing is for sure; he won't be putting up those video game numbers outside of a Dana Holgerson offense. Could be in for a rougher ride once he hits the NFL than people realize, similar to Michael Crabtree. Not saying he isn't a great prospect in his own right, but his upside might be limited.

I think he's mostly hurt by height...otherwise I think he's very close to Hakeem Nicks physically.

FUNBUNCHER
06-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Derek Moye WR Penn State

-A deep threat at the WR position. Makes big plays every Saturday it seems like. He is a little frail, but his height, speed, and hands are going to get him drafted. I believe he's underrated right now and I expect a big Sr season.

Yeah, he's one of those sleeper picks at WR, but won't be for long if he's been busting his ass in the weight room since Penn State's football season ended.

If Moye can manage to put on 10-15# this offseason, he has all the tools you'd want from a #1 WR prospect IMO.

6'5, roughly 200#, 8 TDs last season at 16+ yards a catch.

ellsy82
06-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Marvin McNutt, Iowa - Has vastly underrated natural abilities if you ask me. Deceptively quick and is a massive red zone threat.

THAT'S what I'm talkin about. Finally some love for Stanzi's safety valve. This guy is making plays all over the field, and because Iowa loves running the ball, you don't see as much of him as you'd like to. But when DJK wasn't making a play...McNutt was. He gets open...whethere its his physicality or speed or both, but he makes it happen. He's much more than a 4th round pick in my eyes. But that's the homer in me talking.

dannyz
06-10-2011, 01:13 AM
What ever happened to Malcolm Williams? I remember a year or two ago people were talking about the Next Best WR's and he keep getting mentioned. He is the WR from Texas.

underscore
06-10-2011, 05:57 AM
Yeah, he's one of those sleeper picks at WR, but won't be for long if he's been busting his ass in the weight room since Penn State's football season ended.

If Moye can manage to put on 10-15# this offseason, he has all the tools you'd want from a #1 WR prospect IMO.

6'5, roughly 200#, 8 TDs last season at 16+ yards a catch.

He is definitely a guy to watch. Just has a few nuts and bolts to tighten in his game, along with the frame as you mentioned.

TACKLE
06-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Jeff Fuller is a Hakeem Nicks clone.

herkyhawkeye
06-11-2011, 07:44 PM
THAT'S what I'm talkin about. Finally some love for Stanzi's safety valve. This guy is making plays all over the field, and because Iowa loves running the ball, you don't see as much of him as you'd like to. But when DJK wasn't making a play...McNutt was. He gets open...whethere its his physicality or speed or both, but he makes it happen. He's much more than a 4th round pick in my eyes. But that's the homer in me talking.

My man Ellsy knows what he is talking about. McNutt doesnt get much love because he plays for Iowa. Iowa isnt known for manchild freaks at WR so people dont expect as much when they watch Iowa.

A little background info on McNutt.
He played QB in high school and also received multiple division 1 offers for basketball. He came into Iowa at QB but moved to WR at the end of the 08 season. Hes only played the WR position for two years.

His output in the two years at WR. Bear in mind these numbers are as the #2 WR in a run oriented offense and the only two years playing the position

2009 34 catches 674 yards 19.8 ypc 8 TDs
2010 53 catches 861 yards 16.2 ypc 8 TDs

This year he is the go to WR and could eclipse the 1000 yard mark. His ceiling is through the roof and he is being tutelaged by the former Michigan WR coach Soup Campbell who many think might be the best college WR coach in the country. It was reported when he first moved to WR he was running in the 4.7 range and had a vertical around a 34. Over the past two years he improved his 40 time to a 4.5 and a vertical to near 40.

McNutt has a huge frame at 6'4 225 lbs and massive hands. I dont see many weaknesses in his game at all. He runs with very long strides. He has the size to be a bigtime redzone threat. He has the route running ability to be a home run threat. He has very soft hands that all good possesion WRs have. His best attribute imo is his run blocking. The guy punishes CBs in Run blocking.

I may be getting ahead of myself but I just dont see why he doesnt get more love. He possesses all the tools you look for. He has size and is a smart guy. In the past two years has gone up against teams that have included Juron Criner,Devier Posey, Derek Moye,Tandon Doss, DeMarius Johnson and has had the more impressive game. The one thing about him too is hejust keeps getting better and better as his game becomes more refined. If McNutt does what he is supposed to this year, I expect a lot of love to be coming his way from people on this site. Iowa has not had a WR of his potential in my lifetime. I really hope Hakeem puts out some video on him.

herkyhawkeye
06-11-2011, 08:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNSMgaOYqCU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dT3MB4l8Q8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsBWH5BNg7k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyGp7b7AP44&feature=related

I wish there was more 2010 tape on him online

cmarq83
06-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm really excited about this years receiver crop. I feel like there is going to be some excellent talent available in the latter half of round one and in round 2. Floyd, Broyles, Owusu, Fuller, Posey, and Childs are all talented guys and there is enough skillset diversity there to fit a lot of team's needs.

I'm really high on Broyles. I feel like he's going to be a guy who is overlooked because of his size, but will come in and contribute in so many ways for an offense. If he finds himself in a situation like St. Louis under McDaniel's offense he'll be a multiple pro bowl player.

rawdawg
06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Jeff Fuller is a Hakeem Nicks clone.

It's a solid comparison. Both have HUMONGOUS hands. I think they are similar type WRs that will make plays catching the ball away from their bodies and using their body to shield defenders. Nicks ran a 4.51 at the combine and that's about where Fuller is expected to run. But Fuller has a good 3-4 inches on Nicks. I think Nicks was a better route runner, but Fuller is better in the redzone. Of course Nicks turned out to be pretty good in the redzone too with 11 TDs last year (7 from inside the 12), but Fuller put up 12 TDs last year with 9 from inside the 10. I think, like Nicks, teams that assume he's not fast enough to beat them deep are going to be surprised when he gets behind the DB. Fuller is big, physical and will outfight any DB in the NFL for a football in the air.

TACKLE
06-12-2011, 09:22 PM
It's a solid comparison. Both have HUMONGOUS hands. I think they are similar type WRs that will make plays catching the ball away from their bodies and using their body to shield defenders. Nicks ran a 4.51 at the combine and that's about where Fuller is expected to run. But Fuller has a good 3-4 inches on Nicks. I think Nicks was a better route runner, but Fuller is better in the redzone. Of course Nicks turned out to be pretty good in the redzone too with 11 TDs last year (7 from inside the 12), but Fuller put up 12 TDs last year with 9 from inside the 10. I think, like Nicks, teams that assume he's not fast enough to beat them deep are going to be surprised when he gets behind the DB. Fuller is big, physical and will outfight any DB in the NFL for a football in the air.

I didn't realize Fuller was as big as he is. Thought he was more of a 6'2 official. The size does give an extra dynamic over Nicks. But their style of play, their skill sets and even the way they move is uncannily similar.

Smash28Dash34
06-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Kashif Moore from Uconn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MT2FJcy7E

gator3guy
06-14-2011, 10:30 PM
As someone said, TY Hilton. Kid's a playmaker. Won't be a high pick, but will make an impact in the league.

HakeemtheMachine
06-15-2011, 07:37 AM

I have a 2 game vid with him Im working on. I will get to lot of these guys it will take me sometime though.I have to the big name guys first. I have already done over 70 prospects for the 2012 draft. I hope to have at least 125 guys ,scouting reported and profiled done by the start of the season.

OSUGiants17
06-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Fuller, Posey and Sanu are my 3 favorites. Fuller is physical and has big hands, Posey's ball skills and speed excites me(sexually) and Sanu is just a beast.