PDA

View Full Version : 5/10 Pod - NFC South & NFC West Review + Cameron Jordan

Scott Wright
05-10-2011, 04:12 PM
We will be taping a new podcast on Tuesday, May 10th at 8:00pm EST.

In this show we will review the NFC South and NFC West and also be joined by special guest Cameron Jordan, who was a 1st Round pick of the New Orleans Saints in the 2011 NFL Draft.

Draft Countdown Podcast
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DraftCountdown

Note: You can stream the archive afterwards at the link above or download it on iTunes.

wicket
05-10-2011, 04:15 PM
damn you and your timezone incompatible starting times

Scott Wright
05-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Chat is open, showing starting soon!

Scott Wright
05-10-2011, 06:59 PM
When is TJ Ward going to blow out his knee Dr. Wright?

Ha, it'll happen. Just a matter of time.

TACKLE
05-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Idiot post of the week. Nice to see how professional you are, not even the egg head idiot Dilfer would say a player will blow out his knee. You don't get paid to talk about sports do you? That would be a complete crime.

Actually he does.

Scott Wright
05-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Only time will tell on Ward, but he has a long history of knee injuries in both high school and college so the odds aren't in his favor. I certainly wish him the best though.

Scott Wright
05-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Had some technical issues with Blog Talk Radio tonight so we had to break the show into two.

The first part is about an hour and the second is about 15 minutes.

wicket
05-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Rhetorical question. Doubt you know what that means though.

first of all given the situation i doubt you know what a rhetorical question means. secondly its not an excuse for just being wrong

Halsey
05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Great show. I don't agree that Jones was a luxury pick. Other than 30 year old Roddy White, they don't have any 'playmakers' in the passing game. Top NFL teams usually have multiple playmakers in the passing game. I'm not sure Jones will end up being worth what they traded to get him, but he wasn't a luxury pick.

lol @ the Cameron Jordan interview. Love the occasional awkward podcast moment. That interview was a clear indication Jordan will bust. :)