PDA

View Full Version : Montel "This Is How We Do It" Harris, RB, Boston College

no bare feet
05-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Montel is a highly productive running back that has very good vision. A true work horse who could be a 3 down back, excels at blocking and a more than adequate receiver on third downs. He may not be the best receiver but can do it. He does have above average break away speed for a back of his mold. How bad does the injury hurt his stock, will he be ready for next year?

A workman's like attitude with very high character from a prestigious institution, Montel will be a pick in the 2nd-3rd round next year. Does he fit best in a one cut ZBS system.

Also, Andre Williams is a manchild

Hines
05-11-2011, 09:58 AM
One of the better underrated RBs in next year's class IMO.

Don Vito
05-11-2011, 10:44 AM
He will be a great pickup in the mid rounds most likely. It is very early so a lot could change, but he doesn't have the size or athleticism a running back needs to go in the first round. Besides his measurable, Harris is a complete stud. He literally does it all for BC and will make some NFL team very happy.

ellsy82
05-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Hah...I don't know a thing about Harris beyond watching him a couple games, but that title made me chuckle out loud. Thanks for the laugh. Good one.

SchizophrenicBatman
05-11-2011, 01:51 PM
great college player, eh NFL prospect

i'm going to predict 4th round

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2011, 02:49 PM
The best part of this thread is it proved I'm not the only one that sings that song in my head when I read or see the name Montel.

PhinsRock
05-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Being a BC guy, seeing Montel get all this love is awesome.

The guy is an absolute stud. He doesn't have elite speed or power, but the guy just knows how to play and he's tough as nails. He'll make it somehow. Probably won't be picked before round 6 or 7 though. He'll be viewed as a lesser version of Shane Vereen.