PDA

View Full Version : Madden 12 Rookie Ratings

shylo3716
06-10-2011, 02:01 PM
What do you project the ratings will be for the following players.......

Speed Rating
Demarcus Van Dyke-
Patrick Peterson-
Julio Jones-

Jumping Rating
Virgil Green-
Jon Baldwin-
Donty Moch-

Strength Rating
Stephen Paea-
Marvin Austin-
Greg Little-

Agility Rating
Buster Skrine-

Arm Strength Rating
Cam Newton-
Jake Locker-
Blaine Gabbert-
Christian Ponder-
Ryan Mallett-

Accuracy Rating
Cam Newton-
Jake Locker-
Blaine Gabbert-
Christian Ponder-
Ryan Mallett-

Catching Rating
A.J. Green-
Julio Jones-
Jon Baldwin-

Tackle Rating
Von Miller-
Marcell Dareus-
Nick Fairley-

DeathbyStat
06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Speed Rating
Demarcus Van Dyke-97

Patrick Peterson-95

Julio Jones-90

Jumping Rating

Virgil Green-87

Jon Baldwin-88

Donty Moch-82

Strength Rating

Stephen Paea-87

Marvin Austin-84

Greg Little-70

Agility Rating

Buster Skrine-83

Arm Strength Rating

Cam Newton-87

Jake Locker-88

Blaine Gabbert-86

Christian Ponder-78

Ryan Mallett-89

Accuracy Rating

Cam Newton-80

Jake Locker-72

Blaine Gabbert-83

Christian Ponder-85

Ryan Mallett-78

Catching Rating

A.J. Green-92

Julio Jones-85

Jon Baldwin-82

Tackle Rating

Von Miller-85

Marcell Dareus-85

Nick Fairley-76

irishbucsfan
06-11-2011, 12:10 PM
You do realise that Mallet has one of the strongest arms in football, right?

keylime_5
06-11-2011, 01:06 PM
mallett will/should be in the high 90s in terms of arm strength rating.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 02:10 PM
You do realise that Mallet has one of the strongest arms in football, right?

I expect it to be somewhere near Flacco or higher.

I scratched my head on his projection too, but I commend him on all he did.

I also believe Paea will be in the high 90's with 49 reps.

prock
06-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, a lot of these seemed very conservative, Paea and Mallet were also the ones who stood out to me the most.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Yeah, a lot of these seemed very conservative, Paea and Mallet were also the ones who stood out to me the most.

He should have took Combine #s in account & compared to former players who had similiar #s

Paea has to be higher than Bunkley 49 reps vs 44 reps.

Mallett & Flacco toss up......especially if Flacco has the strongest arm on the game.

Julio has to be higher then 90 he blazed the 40..... 4.39

prock
06-11-2011, 04:51 PM
He should have took Combine #s in account & compared to former players who had similiar #s

Paea has to be higher than Bunkley 49 reps vs 44 reps.

Mallett & Flacco toss up......especially if Flacco has the strongest arm on the game.

Julio has to be higher then 90 he blazed the 40..... 4.39

Well, Bunkley has had a few years of play in the NFL, so I wouldn't expect Paea to be higher than him.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Well, Bunkley has had a few years of play in the NFL, so I wouldn't expect Paea to be higher than him.

Madden 11

Bunkley 96
Suh 95

Monomach
06-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Strength Rating

Stephen Paea-87 (49 reps, combine record)

Marvin Austin-84 (38 reps)

Suh-95 @ 32 reps

Something's not jiving here. Paea pretty much has to be 97-99 strength.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Suh-95 @ 32 reps

I 2nd that!

TACKLE
06-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Suh-95 @ 32 reps

interesting. i didn't know that bench reps was the sole indicator of strength.

Caulibflower
06-11-2011, 09:24 PM

Yeah, it is. I didn't know either.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 10:13 PM

Yeah, it is. I didn't know either.

Should be.......If not please tell me what goes in account for how they decide Madden Rookie ratings.

Roddoliver
06-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Should be.......If not please tell me what goes in account for how they decide Madden Rookie ratings.

It's hard to be accurate on that but you should also consider how the guy plays on the field. Sean Taylor (RIP) was a big hitter laying the wood on the field, but he only had 11 bench press reps. Marcell Dareus had 24 reps, which is not that good for a DT, but that does not mean he plays with below average power and everyone pushes him around. Madden 11 gave STR 84 to Tim Tebow. Brady Quinn, one of the strongest QBs in the league with a high number of bench press reps for the position, only got STR 59, 4 points above Kyle Orton. Quinn and Dareus both had 24 reps. Should they have the same strenght?

TACKLE
06-11-2011, 11:09 PM

A subjective guess based off watching the players play? You know, the same way they do all the other rankings.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 11:26 PM
It's hard to be accurate on that but you should also consider how the guy plays on the field. Sean Taylor (RIP) was a big hitter laying the wood on the field, but he only had 11 bench press reps. Marcell Dareus had 24 reps, which is not that good for a DT, but that does not mean he plays with below average power and everyone pushes him around. Madden 11 gave STR 84 to Tim Tebow. Brady Quinn, one of the strongest QBs in the league with a high number of bench press reps for the position, only got STR 59, 4 points above Kyle Orton. Quinn and Dareus both had 24 reps. Should they have the same strenght?

I'm not disputing anyones theory, because I don't know myself. Like you said above with Quinn he was the strongest QB prospect but is rated lower than Tebow. With that I think Tebow's toughness & ability to break tackles has something to do with it.

A subjective guess based off watching the players play? You know, the same way they do all the other rankings.

I would like to know how they would rate a guy like Pryor, who may end up on the game this year, because he did not attend the combine.

shylo3716
06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
On another note.......Swagger rating!

How can you determine a rookies swag when they are not allowed to showboat in the NCAA?

descendency
06-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Mallett will be 95+ THP and Newton will be 90+.

jack1077
06-12-2011, 03:17 AM
I hate ea just because of the exclusive license with the nfl. Go 2k!

fenikz
06-12-2011, 04:09 AM
On another note.......Swagger rating!

How can you determine a rookies swag when they are not allowed to showboat in the NCAA?

Patrick Peterson = 100

irishbucsfan
06-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Suh's STR is that despite 'only' 32 reps because on the field he has beastly functional strength. In my opinion once a certain position hits a certain number on the bench press, everything after that should be a subjective call based on tape, like people said. 49 reps or 33 reps, Paea is not stronger than Suh on the football field, it's that simple.

In terms of SPD, AGI, ACC and STR, I'd love to see what people think Clayborn and Bowers should get. You can throw in an INJ rating of 10 for Bowers if it makes you feel better.

shylo3716
06-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Patrick Peterson = 100

PP= Swag! LOL

shylo3716
06-12-2011, 11:37 AM

NEGATIVE! That would suck

Complex
06-12-2011, 12:20 PM
If you have a Black rookie QB he will have good to great speed and terrible accuracy. It always happens in madden.

Not trying to race debate.

Edit: I did not play last year Madden so IDK how Tim Tebow was in terms of accuracy and speed. Since he is a mobile QB and all.

shylo3716
06-12-2011, 01:04 PM
If you have a Black rookie QB he will have good to great speed and terrible accuracy. It always happens in madden.

Not trying to race debate.

Edit: I did not play last year Madden so IDK how Tim Tebow was in terms of accuracy and speed. Since he is a mobile QB and all.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Byron Leftwhich ring a bell??????

Complex
06-12-2011, 01:06 PM
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Byron Leftwhich ring a bell??????

I think he had 70 something speed in one game.Which is to fast for Byron.

shylo3716
06-12-2011, 01:19 PM
I think he had 70 something speed in one game.Which is to fast for Byron.

Byron Leftwhich 54 speed 52 acceleration

SativaDominant
06-12-2011, 01:20 PM
NEGATIVE! That would suck

Clearly, you haven't played NBA2K, which is arguably the best sports game ever made. 2K puts out such a superior product to EA, it's laughable. Madden 2005 was the last good product they put out. (Not) surprisingly, that's the last year before they paid for exclusive rights for the NFL.

shylo3716
06-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Clearly, you haven't played NBA2K, which is arguably the best sports game ever made. 2K puts out such a superior product to EA, it's laughable. Madden 2005 was the last good product they put out. (Not) surprisingly, that's the last year before they paid for exclusive rights for the NFL.

Not even going to debate with you on this, but if you like to talk rookie ratings I'm up for discussion.

SolidGold
06-13-2011, 08:32 AM
I always liked Madden, never understood why the NFL2K series has such a cult following.

killxswitch
06-13-2011, 09:54 AM
I would like EA to have some competition. Too many of their Madden games are just rehashes of past games, with teh same problems every year.

That said, I am excited about the redone Franchise Mode in Madden 12. They also supposedly did away with suction blocking which is a big gripe.

I still think competition would be better but it would appear as though EA is finally putting some effort into the game again.

jack1077
06-13-2011, 11:27 AM
I always liked Madden, never understood why the NFL2K series has such a cult following.

because it is a significantly better representation of football. Madden didn't institute double hit tackling till this year, that was in nfl 2k5. 2k had the most extensive franchise mode for any sports game EVER. Weekly prep etc. The old gen version of 2k is still played by thousands of people, even though they have the next gen console. 2k make better sports games than ea. Period. Want another example, nba 2k11 vs nba elite. One has been heralded as the greatest sports game ever, the other couldn't make it out of beta testing because of how bad it was. Madden recently released a statement that apologised for ignoring the fans over the last 5 years. EA ruined football gaming when they signed that exclusivity agreement. They had no competition and it took sales to dip by 21% last year for them to attempt to fix the franchise.

SolidGold
06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
I am happy that EA has addressed franchise mode...it does seem like it will be a lot deeper than it has since I the PS2 days. I played the ESPN football with Warren Sapp on the cover...just couldn't get into it. I do hope that the NFL does not sign another exclusive rights agreement with EA and allows several companies to develop NFL games. I think there is a big enough market for different types of football games. I actually remember way back in the day when Gameday and Madden competed with each other, I was a gameday fan.

jack1077
06-13-2011, 01:10 PM
I am happy that EA has addressed franchise mode...it does seem like it will be a lot deeper than it has since I the PS2 days. I played the ESPN football with Warren Sapp on the cover...just couldn't get into it. I do hope that the NFL does not sign another exclusive rights agreement with EA and allows several companies to develop NFL games. I think there is a big enough market for different types of football games. I actually remember way back in the day when Gameday and Madden competed with each other, I was a gameday fan.

Play NFL 2k5 (with updated rosters). I promise you it will blow you away.

Hopefully this will be the 2nd last year of the agreement. You know 2 fans sued ea over the agreement, still in court now. Come on NFL 2k14!!!!!

SativaDominant
06-13-2011, 01:36 PM
because it is a significantly better representation of football. Madden didn't institute double hit tackling till this year, that was in nfl 2k5. 2k had the most extensive franchise mode for any sports game EVER. Weekly prep etc. The old gen version of 2k is still played by thousands of people, even though they have the next gen console. 2k make better sports games than ea. Period. Want another example, nba 2k11 vs nba elite. One has been heralded as the greatest sports game ever, the other couldn't make it out of beta testing because of how bad it was. Madden recently released a statement that apologised for ignoring the fans over the last 5 years. EA ruined football gaming when they signed that exclusivity agreement. They had no competition and it took sales to dip by 21% last year for them to attempt to fix the franchise.

That's something a lot of people don't talk about. Madden was putting out better sales figures when 2K was around. Why? Because they were forced to put out a better product. Madden has gone downhill every single year since 2K went away. Madden 12 might be one of the worst sports game I've ever played.

Then again, NCAA has no competition, and, while they've had their fair share of stinkers, they put out a relatively awesome game every three years or so and it (generally) improves from the previous year's. And they do it with a much lower budget than the Madden team gets.

The NBA series is where it really shows up, though. EA was forced to completely reorganize their sports dept. after the abortion that was NBA Elite + Madden's dwindling sales. And Elite/EA was made to work even worse in comparison to how ******* good NBA2K was (and how well it sold).

As far as the EA antitrust suit goes, I believe it was settled already. If you have a copy of your receipt from Madden 06-11 (I think), you can get some money back from EA.

shylo3716
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM
No more "Rookie Ratings"?????????????

jack1077
06-13-2011, 02:04 PM
That's something a lot of people don't talk about. Madden was putting out better sales figures when 2K was around. Why? Because they were forced to put out a better product. Madden has gone downhill every single year since 2K went away. Madden 12 might be one of the worst sports game I've ever played.

Then again, NCAA has no competition, and, while they've had their fair share of stinkers, they put out a relatively awesome game every three years or so and it (generally) improves from the previous year's. And they do it with a much lower budget than the Madden team gets.

The NBA series is where it really shows up, though. EA was forced to completely reorganize their sports dept. after the abortion that was NBA Elite + Madden's dwindling sales. And Elite/EA was made to work even worse in comparison to how ******* good NBA2K was (and how well it sold).

As far as the EA antitrust suit goes, I believe it was settled already. If you have a copy of your receipt from Madden 06-11 (I think), you can get some money back from EA.

I believe it is still going on isn't it? Or did they settle out of court?

shylo3716
06-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Terrelle Pryor Rookie Ratings anyone?

Awareness-
Arm Strength-
Arm Accuracy-
Speed-
Acceleration-

Ghost of Juice
06-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Terrelle Pryor Ratings:

Awareness-30
Arm Strength-88
Arm Accuracy-65
Speed-88
Acceleration-92

Caulibflower
06-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Terrelle Pryor Ratings:

Awareness-30
Arm Strength-88
Arm Accuracy-65
Speed-88
Acceleration-92

Overall-54

...but then you sub him in at WR and he becomes a 73.

Caulibflower
06-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Also: There are numerous videos on Youtube demonstrating that the physics, pace and realism of the game action in 2K5 were better on the original xbox than Madden's on the 360. All Madden really has are shiny helmets, detail lighting and grass tufts. ...And player models who look apish, a cartoonish passing game and jerky CGI that looks more like NFL Blitz than what actually happens on Sunday. I would be ecstatic if 2k5 was able to produce another NFL game for a newer console.

shylo3716
06-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Overall-54

...but then you sub him in at WR and he becomes a 73.

I say that's a head scratcher too.

jack1077
06-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Also: There are numerous videos on Youtube demonstrating that the physics, pace and realism of the game action in 2K5 were better on the original xbox than Madden's on the 360. All Madden really has are shiny helmets, detail lighting and grass tufts. ...And player models who look apish, a cartoonish passing game and jerky CGI that looks more like NFL Blitz than what actually happens on Sunday. I would be ecstatic if 2k5 was able to produce another NFL game for a newer console.

As much of a madden basher as i am, madden 05 was a great game. The difference between that game and all others even now was the running. The running was actually beautiful if you watch. There was NEVER any tron jogging or ice skating, every step had some purpose and power behind it.

gice1212
06-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Terrelle Pryor Ratings:

Awareness-30
Arm Strength-88
Arm Accuracy-65
Speed-88
Acceleration-92

I think people overrate his arm strength. But this isnt a Pryor thread. Give me Dalton at a 74 and AJ Green at 82 and Ill be a really happy camper.

Malaka
06-14-2011, 10:04 AM
I think a 54 for Pryor is still to low, and I'm pretty sure hardly any QB's awareness rating is in the 40s let alone 30s.

Pryor:

Awareness: 51
Arm Strength: 86
Arm Accuracy: 62
Speed: 92
Acceleration: 94

jack1077
06-14-2011, 10:22 AM
I think a 54 for Pryor is still to low, and I'm pretty sure hardly any QB's awareness rating is in the 40s let alone 30s.

Pryor:

Awareness: 51
Arm Strength: 86
Arm Accuracy: 62
Speed: 92
Acceleration: 94

No way his speed is going to be that high. I think that's actually what Vick has.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 10:26 AM
No way his speed is going to be that high. I think that's actually what Vick has.

Vick
Speed-88
Acceleration-91

jack1077
06-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Vick
Speed-88
Acceleration-91

Well, regardless, Pryor is not as fast as Vick.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Well, regardless, Pryor is not as fast as Vick.

I'm not disputing that.....I was just helping your arguement. It would be interesting to how they would decide Pryor's attributes when he did not attend an offseason combine. How can his attributes be "accurate"?

jack1077
06-14-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm not disputing that.....I was just helping your arguement. It would be interesting to how they would decide Pryor's attributes when he did not attend an offseason combine. How can his attributes be "accurate"?

Yeah, but he will have some workouts.

I think he will most likely get a 82 - 86 speed.

Malaka
06-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah, but he will have some workouts.

I think he will most likely get a 82 - 86 speed.

If he has supposed 4.4 speed that's easily a rating in the 90s.

It honestly doesn't matter to much since you can edit the player and make the ratings based on your opinions.

EDIT: And I don't own Madden 11 I played it a few times and thought it was atrocious so I don't know much about the in game ratings since Favre was on the cover.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 11:22 AM

It honestly doesn't matter to much since you can edit the player and make the ratings based on your opinions.

EDIT: And I don't own Madden 11 I played it a few times and thought it was atrocious so I don't know much about the in game ratings since Favre was on the cover.

It sucks when you have to edit a guy yourself.

irishbucsfan
06-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Bowers or Clayborn anyone? Please. I need my Bucs football fix.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Bowers or Clayborn anyone? Please. I need my Bucs football fix.

1 thing for sure 2 things for certain Bowers Injury rating will be low SMH

Malaka
06-14-2011, 12:41 PM
It sucks when you have to edit a guy yourself.

I am used to it, Madden usually butchers the ratings, and plus I don't have xbox live so I have to do my own updates. Time consuming but, whatever man, I accept my fate.

I don't see how Vick could have only been a 92 speed though, is it because they thought he'd be slower after his jail time? I mean didn't he run a 4.2/4.3? With that I'd put him around 96/97 especially since they had Hester at 100 at one point. So that's the reasoning behind my belief that pryor would have 92 speed.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
I am used to it, Madden usually butchers the ratings, and plus I don't have xbox live so I have to do my own updates. Time consuming but, whatever man, I accept my fate.

I don't see how Vick could have only been a 92 speed though, is it because they thought he'd be slower after his jail time? I mean didn't he run a 4.2/4.3? With that I'd put him around 96/97 especially since they had Hester at 100 at one point. So that's the reasoning behind my belief that pryor would have 92 speed.

I believe age has played a factor with Vick's speed rating which is understandable. As far as Pryor, I also believe they will have his acceleration higher than his speed rating, which will solve the problem about how fast he is.

Monomach
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM

Madden speeds, taken from multiple fully scouted players in franchise mode:

4.40 -> 88
4.38 -> 90
4.35 -> 92-93
4.30 -> 95
4.27 -> 97
4.25 -> 98
4.23 -> 99

No way is Pryor touching the 90s. Probably more like 85-86.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Madden speeds, taken from multiple fully scouted players in franchise mode:

4.40 -> 88
4.38 -> 90
4.35 -> 92-93
4.30 -> 95
4.27 -> 97
4.25 -> 98
4.23 -> 99

No way is Pryor touching the 90s. Probably more like 85-86.

His acceleration may touch 90 that will be faster than his speed rating.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 06:45 PM
http://http://www.maddenbible.com/2011/03/madden-12-impact-rookies/

Cam Newton – Stud in the making for Madden – THP, SPD, STR
Blaine Gabbert- Some physical tools, not for me tho.
Jake Locker- Ran a sneaky fast 40 time, could have a little physical Rodgers in him, without the Brain. Good for Madden
Colin Kaepernick – Tall, Fast, great backup to wrinkle into the offense.
Ryan Mallet – Big arm, small brain
Christian Ponder – A few great scrambles in college, hmm?
RB -
Mark Ingram – Not fast enough to matter
Jacquizz Rodgers - Great weapon to add via later rounds
Noel Devine – Now were talking
Da’Rel Scott – More speed for your squad.
There are proven solid John Clays, Dion Lewis, and Demarco Murrays of the world, but they don’t get me as excited as guys with great speed.
WR -
Julio Jones and AJ Green. Both are 6’4 studs with elite speed. Jones ran a 4.3+ 40 yard dash on a broken foot. Both appear to be Dez Bryant 2.0′s in the making!
Torrey Smith is smaller but has the speed to hang in the top echelon.
Titus Young – been called a poor man’s Desean Jackson (nuff said)
Lineman –
Fairley and Bowers are talented, but in Madden 12, you would take the WR every time!
Paea – If only for those 49 reps! 99 Strength?
LB’s -
Von Miller- Great edge rushing speed.
Akeem Ayers – Compared to Manny Lawson, nuff said.
Secondary -
Peterson looks like a star in the making
Prince Amakamura – Ran a solid 40 time to lock in his top 10 status.
Chykie Brown – Raw skills
De’andre Mcdaniel – Struggled in real life, but this is Madden. Speed doesn’t lie!
Ahmad Black – Size hurts, but still an impact player.
Robert Sands – 6’5 – a next generation Pat Watkins?

Caulibflower
06-14-2011, 09:26 PM
[B]Mark Ingram – Not fast enough to matter
Jacquizz Rodgers - Great weapon to add via later rounds

Not just to be rude, man, but this is stupid. Mark Ingram has a faster 40 time, and then he's better at anything else you can think of than Rodgers. Hands are at least equal, same with route running (they're both great for running screens, which hardly anyone I play with seems to use), Ingram is 30 lbs heavier, stronger and a better pass blocker. When it comes to running the ball, Ingram is going to have a 90+ break tackle rating, excellent awareness, balance and perhaps 90+ acceleration, too. I know everyyyyyybody likes to pitch it to the outside and race slow linebackers to the sideline, and Ingram simply may not be the guy for them. But to completely discount Ingram... and then right next to him say Jaquizz Rodgers, a demonstrably inferior player to Ingram in quite literally every imaginable way, is a "great weapon" is insane.

jack1077
06-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Btw, for anyone who wants madden to play more like real football, check out versuz slider sets on youtube. This goes for ncaa as well.

shylo3716
06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Not just to be rude, man, but this is stupid. Mark Ingram has a faster 40 time, and then he's better at anything else you can think of than Rodgers. Hands are at least equal, same with route running (they're both great for running screens, which hardly anyone I play with seems to use), Ingram is 30 lbs heavier, stronger and a better pass blocker. When it comes to running the ball, Ingram is going to have a 90+ break tackle rating, excellent awareness, balance and perhaps 90+ acceleration, too. I know everyyyyyybody likes to pitch it to the outside and race slow linebackers to the sideline, and Ingram simply may not be the guy for them. But to completely discount Ingram... and then right next to him say Jaquizz Rodgers, a demonstrably inferior player to Ingram in quite literally every imaginable way, is a "great weapon" is insane.

I did not type that up man that's why I posted the link to acknowledge the person who did.

Caulibflower
06-14-2011, 10:12 PM
I did not type that up man that's why I posted the link to acknowledge the person who did.

My opinion does not change, but I redact a certain measure of the vitriol I aimed at you. But only a small measure. You still posted them. Enemy messengers are still enemies so I shoot them, too.

shylo3716
06-15-2011, 12:14 PM
My opinion does not change, but I redact a certain measure of the vitriol I aimed at you. But only a small measure. You still posted them. Enemy messengers are still enemies so I shoot them, too.

I'm quite sure Ingram's Carry Rating will be in the high 90's they way he has great ball security. 1 or 2 fumbles in his whole career.

shylo3716
06-15-2011, 12:29 PM
ESPN.com reports PP is expected to be the highest rated rookie

But I'm not the only one high on Peterson, as "Madden NFL 12" ratings guru Donny Moore has informed me that Arizona's electrifying corner will be the highest-rated rookie in the game with an 82 overall, including 97 speed, 96 agility, 93 acceleration, 93 jumping, 77 catching (highest for any rookie CB), and 91 return. In terms of his defensive skill set, Peterson clocks in with 89 man coverage, 82 zone coverage, and 90 press.

shylo3716
06-15-2011, 12:31 PM
If PP is a 97 speed DVD is easily a 99 hands down.

SeanTaylorRIP
06-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Was typing something out but it would take too long, but here are my first round projections.

1 Panthers - QB Cam Newton 77 ovr/83 speed/89thrw power
2 Broncos - OLB Von Miller 82 ovr
3 Bills - DE/DT Marcell Dareus 821ovr
4 Bengals - WR A.J. Green 82 ovr/86 Speed/91 catch/98 jump
5 Cardinals - CB Patrick Peterson 84 ovr
6. Falcons - Julio Jones 79 ovr/91 speed/81 catch/93 jump
7 49ers - OLB Aldon Smith 76 ovr
8 Titans - QB Jake Locker 74 ovr/84 speed/87thrw power
9 Cowboys - OT Tyron Smith 76 ovr
10 Jaguars - QB Blaine Gabbert 75 ovr
11 Texans - DE J.J. Watt 76 ovr
12 Vikings - QB Christian Ponder 68 ovr
13 Lions - DT Nick Fairley 80 ovr
14 Rams - DE Robert Quinn 80 ovr
15 Dolphins - G Mike Pouncey 74 ovr
16 Redskins - OLB Ryan Kerrigan 76 pvr
17 Patriots - OT Nate Solder 74 ovr
18 Chargers - DE Corey Liuget 74 ovr
19 Giants - CB Prince Amukamara 79 ovr
20 Buccaneers - DE Adrian Clayborn 74 ovr
21 Browns - DT Phil Taylor 72 ovr
22 Colts - OT Anthony Castonzo 74 ovr
23 Eagles - OG Danny Watkins 70 ovr
24 Saints - DE Cameron Jordan 75 ovr
25 Seahawks - OT/OG James Carpenter 66 ovr
26 Chiefs - WR Jonathan Baldwin 69 ovr
27 Ravens - CB Jimmy Smith 76 ovr
28 Saints - HB Mark Ingram 76 ovr
29 Bears - OT Gabe Carimi 74 ovr
30 Jets - DE Muhammad Wilkerson 73 ovr
31 Steelers - DE Cameron Heyward 73 ovr
32 Packers - OT Derek Sherrod 70 ovr

shylo3716
06-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Was typing something out but it would take too long, but here are my first round projections.

1 Panthers - QB Cam Newton 77 ovr/83 speed/89thrw power
2 Broncos - OLB Von Miller 82 ovr
3 Bills - DE/DT Marcell Dareus 821ovr
4 Bengals - WR A.J. Green 82 ovr/86 Speed/91 catch/98 jump
5 Cardinals - CB Patrick Peterson 84 ovr
6. Falcons - Julio Jones 79 ovr/91 speed/81 catch/93 jump
7 49ers - OLB Aldon Smith 76 ovr
8 Titans - QB Jake Locker 74 ovr/84 speed/87thrw power
9 Cowboys - OT Tyron Smith 76 ovr
10 Jaguars - QB Blaine Gabbert 75 ovr
11 Texans - DE J.J. Watt 76 ovr
12 Vikings - QB Christian Ponder 68 ovr
13 Lions - DT Nick Fairley 80 ovr
14 Rams - DE Robert Quinn 80 ovr
15 Dolphins - G Mike Pouncey 74 ovr
16 Redskins - OLB Ryan Kerrigan 76 pvr
17 Patriots - OT Nate Solder 74 ovr
18 Chargers - DE Corey Liuget 74 ovr
19 Giants - CB Prince Amukamara 79 ovr
20 Buccaneers - DE Adrian Clayborn 74 ovr
21 Browns - DT Phil Taylor 72 ovr
22 Colts - OT Anthony Castonzo 74 ovr
23 Eagles - OG Danny Watkins 70 ovr
24 Saints - DE Cameron Jordan 75 ovr
25 Seahawks - OT/OG James Carpenter 66 ovr
26 Chiefs - WR Jonathan Baldwin 69 ovr
27 Ravens - CB Jimmy Smith 76 ovr
28 Saints - HB Mark Ingram 76 ovr
29 Bears - OT Gabe Carimi 74 ovr
30 Jets - DE Muhammad Wilkerson 73 ovr
31 Steelers - DE Cameron Heyward 73 ovr
32 Packers - OT Derek Sherrod 70 ovr

Love the effort, but you should have did what you intended......I would have loved to see how u rated specific players attributes.

ellsy82
06-17-2011, 12:43 AM

I saw the guy throw a 70 yard TD pass (in practice) like it was nothing. He should be at 98 arm strength at least. Imagine if he had Mike Wallace a WR. WALLACE would be the one having to catch up to the ball for once.

Accuracy...that's another story.

shylo3716
06-17-2011, 12:52 AM
I saw the guy throw a 70 yard TD pass (in practice) like it was nothing. He should be at 98 arm strength at least. Imagine if he had Mike Wallace a WR. WALLACE would be the one having to catch up to the ball for once.

Accuracy...that's another story.

Do you have any ratings to add?

ellsy82
06-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Do you have any ratings to add?

I'll get back to you on that.

ellsy82
06-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Speed Rating
Demarcus Van Dyke-96
Patrick Peterson-89
Julio Jones-93

Jumping Rating
Virgil Green-87
Jon Baldwin-90
Donty Moch-86

Strength Rating
Stephen Paea-95
Marvin Austin-91
Greg Little-87

Agility Rating
Buster Skrine-93

Arm Strength Rating
Cam Newton-85
Jake Locker-81
Blaine Gabbert-87
Christian Ponder-83
Ryan Mallett-98

Accuracy Rating
Cam Newton-81
Jake Locker-90
Blaine Gabbert-72
Christian Ponder-78
Ryan Mallett-70

Catching Rating
A.J. Green-97
Julio Jones-90
Jon Baldwin-93

Tackle Rating
Von Miller-88
Marcell Dareus-95
Nick Fairley-96

shylo3716
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Madden 11

Bunkley 96
Suh 95

Suh-95 @ 32 reps

If PP is a 97 speed DVD is easily a 99 hands down.

DVD has to be 99

ESPN.com reports PP is expected to be the highest rated rookie

But I'm not the only one high on Peterson, as "Madden NFL 12" ratings guru Donny Moore has informed me that Arizona's electrifying corner will be the highest-rated rookie in the game with an 82 overall, including 97 speed, 96 agility, 93 acceleration, 93 jumping, 77 catching (highest for any rookie CB), and 91 return. In terms of his defensive skill set, Peterson clocks in with 89 man coverage, 82 zone coverage, and 90 press.

Flyboy
06-18-2011, 05:47 PM

Chuuuuuch!

shylo3716
06-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Anymore projections this is getting interesting?

the_dark_knight
06-23-2011, 10:26 AM
I projected Julio Jones like this:
Speed: 93
Accel:90
Agi: 86
Catch: 85
Punt Return: 80
Jump: 91
Route: 85

Overall: 82

Ingram:
Speed: 86
Acce: 90
Carry: 94+
Agi: 84
Brk TKL: 89
Elusive: 70

Overall: 77

Jaquizz Rodgers:
Speed: 86
Accel: 95
Carry: 90+
Agi: 94
Brk TKL: 78
Elusive: 94

Overall: 69

shylo3716
07-02-2011, 01:31 PM
From the way Joe Webb plays on Madden 11 Terrelle Pryor will have another thing coming especially if everyone doubts his arm.