PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out Kenny Britt - The Manning Brothers are Fighting Crime!

boknows34
06-24-2011, 03:02 AM
* Was going to post this in the Kenny Britt thread but seeing its so quiet in here during the lockout I thought it deserves its own thread.

Is this Roger Goodell's new law enforcement team for the NFL Conduct Policy? And what roles would Tracy Porter and David Tyree play? Justin Fargas must be the obvious choice as the new Huggy Bear Jr.

FOOTBALL COPS

http://www.directv.com/footballcops/images/img_char_2.jpghttp://www.directv.com/footballcops/images/img_char_1.jpg

Peyton and Eli Manning star in this action-packed drama about two former pro football players who bring their unique brand of law enforcement to one of the country's toughest neighborhoods. Mike Tahoe (Peyton Manning) was living the dream as a big league quarterback, until a personal tragedy brought him back to the mean streets of his childhood. Vowing to bring those who wronged him to swift justice, he enlists the help of his best friend, and biggest rival, C.J. Hunter (Eli Manning). Both grew up together as orphans in a home for wayward boys. Both overcame the odds to become huge sports stars. Now both are the only hope for the rugged streets they once again call home.

-znHzHafMlQ

Starring Archie Manning as 'Orlando Midnight'

http://www.directv.com/footballcops/images/img_char_4.jpg

49erNation85
06-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Pretty interseting and funny trailer.I could see them two trying to clean up the league and is should be.Players should not be getting into trouble like this.It is just dumb.There are a lot of fun ways to have fun beisdes the illegal way.

V.I.P
06-24-2011, 10:15 PM
i have directtv. what time, and channell does it come on?

OzTitan
06-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Crew reflections in Eli's glasses FTW!

yo123
06-25-2011, 02:05 AM
What.

The.

prock
06-25-2011, 02:31 AM
I guess nobody told him that justice is a team sport!

Greatest line I've ever heard.

cmarq83
06-25-2011, 09:04 AM
It's stuff like this that makes it really hard for me to root against Peyton Manning.

killxswitch
06-28-2011, 01:44 PM
It's stuff like this that makes it really hard for me to root against Peyton Manning.

I know a lot of people don't like Manning because he used to be kind of whiny but since he won the SB he really hasn't been like that as much. He complains some but all QBs players do that. Brady and Brees and Rivers have their share of temper tantrums.

cmarq83
06-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I know a lot of people don't like Manning because he used to be kind of whiny but since he won the SB he really hasn't been like that as much. He complains some but all QBs players do that. Brady and Brees and Rivers have their share of temper tantrums.

It really has nothing to do with who he is as a player or a person, it's more that I'm a Patriots fan and I have to.

Philliez01
06-28-2011, 08:57 PM
"**** the Manning Brothers, I retire"

OSUGiants17
06-28-2011, 09:12 PM
This is hands down the funniest football related show or movie I think I have ever seen. I could not stop laughing at it, I love Eli's fu-man-chu