PDA

View Full Version : Bad News about Cliff Harris...

ellsy82
06-28-2011, 10:57 PM
June 16
Duck CB suspended Ö Oregon junior CB/KR Cliff Harris has been suspended indefinitely after he was cited for excessive speeding and driving with a suspended license last weekend. Harris reporteldy will miss at least the Ducks' season opener against LSU and then will have his status reviewed. For Harris, a pre-season All-American and potential top 100 pick at the 2012 draft if he opts to leave school this winter, itís the third time he has had dealings with the police involving speeding and or alcohol. He also reportedly has thousands of dollars in unpaid traffic ticket. Meanwhile, there is the now almost mandatory issue involving possible improper benefits as Harris was driving a rented car that had been leased by a female employee of the university and loaned to Harris.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

niel89
06-28-2011, 11:03 PM
He'll be playing by the end of the year.

Duffman57
06-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Right now, its a one game suspention that could possibly be longer from all reports, which is why their just calling it indefinite. Though it looks bad, i've heard that they paid the woman for the rental, so they gave her the money for it, which means it isn't an NCAA violation (i think). We'll see what happens.

HakeemtheMachine
06-29-2011, 07:18 AM
BAD NEWS

He is an egocentric. me first,soft football player.

Big Bird
06-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Two years in a row a huge LSU out of conference game losses a player(s) to suspension.

Quite disappointing...

shylo3716
06-29-2011, 05:14 PM
No need to be down about it!!!!! Black Mamba awaits!

Duffman57
06-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Yah, Terrence Mitchell and Dior Mathis look like their having very solid spring and summer camps so far, so i'm not too bent out of shape about what he brins as a CB, and as for a PR man, i'm not too worried, with the squad we have, we have plenty of guys who can step in and do almost as good of a job.