07-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Eastern Confernence Regular Season Results

15: Milwaukee Bucks: Record: 22-60

C: Hasheem Thabeet/Brad Miller/Jonas Valanciunas
PF: Larry Sanders/Jon Brockman
SF: Travis Outlaw/Mickael Pietrus/Christian Eyenga
SG: Corey Maggette/Roddy Beaubois/Daniel Gibson
PG: Brandon Jennings/Reggie Jackson/Cory Joseph

Quick Comments: The current state of this Bucks team they are a complete mess. Jennings and Maggette will undoubtedly take the majority of the shots. With this roster I can imagine Jennings having an incredibly inefficient season. All the SFs are limited defensively and they lack a big who can put the ball in the hoop. For realism I did not factor in Jonas for this season not that hed make much of a difference for them anyways.

14: Detroit Pistons: Record: 25-57

PG: Kemba Walker/Steve Blake/Charlie Bell
SG: Wilson Chandler/Ben Gordon/Terrico White
SF: Austin Daye/Dajuan Summers
PF: Greg Monroe/Jonas Jerebko/Vernon Macklin
C: Joey Dorsey/Keith Benson

Quick Comments: There is no doubt that the guards can score between Kemba, Chandler, and Gordon. The defense though will be pretty bad and the Pistons will need to develop quick. Monroe should continue to become one of the better big men in the league but beyond that the big men consist of 2nd round rookies or unproven pro players. I do however think that Dorsey will develop into a solid rebounded and defender.

13: Washington Wizards: Record 29-53

PG John Wall/Mustafa Shakur
SG Nick Young/Travis Leslie/Larry Owens
SF Jan Vesel/Omri Casspi/Rashard Lewis
PF Derrick Favors/Earl Clark/Kevin Seraphin
C Enes Kanter/Hamed Haddadi

Quick Comments: They have a young stud at just about every position and Leslie and Vesely will be highlight monsters, they are just too young however to compete consistently on a nightly basis.

12: Charlotte Bobcats: Record 32-50

PG DJ Augustin / Jimmer Fredette / Shaun Livingston
SG Gerald Henderson / Matt Carroll
SF Stephen Jackson / Boris Diaw
PF Tyrus Thomas / DJ White / Dante Cunningham
C Joel Przybilla / Greg Oden

Quick Comments: The Augustin and Jimmer backcourt dynamic should definitely be interesting. Hendo will be a solid option and Jackson and Diaw are vets who can produce on a nightly basis. The front line is pretty poor however.

11: New Jersey Nets: Record: 36-46

PG: Deron Williams/CJ Watson/Sundiata Gaines
SG: Anthony Morrow/Chris Douglas-Roberts/Randy Foye
SF: Terrence Williams/Damion James
PF: Kris Humphries/Jajuan Johnson
C: Brook Lopez/Hamady N'Diaye/Johan Petro

Quick Comments: I think just having Deron for a full season will lead to some more wins, however the Nets made no real moves which would have me to believe that they would accelerate to a playoff spot. The front line depth is still cruddy, they still lack a perimeter shooter beyond Morrow, and no one other than Deron in the backcourt can create a shot for themselves. Not very many improvements on the roster. Having JuJuan Johnson and NDiaye as key backups this early in their careers is a disaster when really both should be in the D-league at this time.

10: Cleveland Cavs: Record: 37-45

PG :: Mike Conley/Charles Jenkins/Andrew Goudelock
SG :: Marshon Brooks/ Josh Childress/ Charles Jenkins
SF :: Carlos Delfino/Josh Childress/Luke Harangody
PF :: Derrick Williams/ Drew Gooden/ Antwan Jamison/ Samardo Samuels
C :: Andrew Bogut/ Bismack Biyombo/ Semih Erden

Quick Comments: Much improved team, the Williams and Bogut combo will be lethal in years to come. Gooden and Jamison are two solid bigs. Biyombo will probably spend most of the season in the D-league. Really I think PG/PF/C you are set for a long time. Brooks could definitely develop into a quality starter. I think SF is the obvious spot of weakness. Overall I think the Cavs will be reenergized and competitive however youth will be their downfall in the 2011 season.

9: Toronto Raptors: Record: 40-42

C: Andris Biedrins/Ed Davis
PF: Luis Scola/Amir Johnson/Donatas Montiejunas/Solomon Alabi
SF: Linas Kleiza/Kawhi Leonard/James Johnson
SG: DeMar Derozan/Rudy Fernandez
PG: Jose Calderon/Jerryd Bayless

Quick Comments: I think this is a much improved team and really has the Colangelo flavor. The front line is pretty good. Scola is one of the more underrated post players in the league. He isnt without injury concerns however so a starting lineup of both he and Biedrins is incredibly risky. Ed Davis however is a great backup who personally Id start him at the 4 and Scola at the 5. Derozan should be an Allstar and I actually like the SF rotation with Kleiza, Leonard, and Johnson. Calderon and Bayless are both solid PGs.

8: Atlanta Hawks: Record: 41-41

PG: Jeff Teague/Jamal Crawford
SG: Joe Johnson/Jamal Crawford
SF: Ron Artest/Jamal Crawford
PF: Al Horford/Andray Blatche/Trey Thompkins
C: Brendan Haywood/Zaza Pachulia

Quick Analysis: Yup for the immediate this is a big downgrade for the Hawks. I guess well have to see how the 2012 first rounder turns out from Utah but yeah trading Josh Smith for Blatche and Thompkins definitely hurts the team. Blatche is weak defensively and kills offensive flow. I guess however it gives the Hawks another guy they can run isos for. I do like acquiring Haywood. This is assuming the rest of the bench will be filled out with minimum contract guys.

7: Indiana Pacers: Record: 42-40

PG: Darren Collison/Nolan Smith/Lance Stephenson
SG: Jordan Hamilton/JJ Redick
SF: Paul George/Matt Barnes/Devin Ebanks
PF: Tyler Hansbrough/Josh McRoberts
C: Andrew Bynum/Jeff Foster/Josh Harrellson

Quick Comments: I think this is a solid team. The Bynum and Hansborough duo is great although the depth behind it is incredibly poor. I think the SFs are solid although a lot will depend on the development of George. Collison is a very good PG.

6: Philadelphia 76ers: Record: 44-38

PG :: Tony Parker / Keyon Dooling
SG :: Evan Turner / Courtney Lee / C.J. Miles
SF :: Thaddeus Young / C.J. Miles / Jamario Moon
PF :: Paul Millsap / Craig Smith / Tristan Thompson
C :: Antonio McDyess / Etan Thomas / Tristan Thompson

Quick Analysis: Tony Parker definitely makes this team more competitive. Courtney Lee, Dooling, and Miles are all nice defensive additions. My issues with this team is the lack of a post scorer beyond Milsap plus the big man depth is very poor. Also this team lacks a real shooter. Turner is more of a creator and Young is the type of guy who gets buckets from hustle. I think acquiring a guy who can create for himself should definitely be a top priority coming into the next season.

5: New York Knicks: Record: 46-36

C Tony Battie/Ronny Turiaf/Jerome Jordan
PF Amare Stoudemire/ Shawne Williams/ Jon Leuer
SF Carmelo Anthony/ Landry Fields/Derrick Brown
SG Klay Thompson/Michael Redd/ Malcolm Lee
PG Chauncey Billups/ Jonny Flynn/Josh Selby

Quick Analysis: Some improvements although nothing major. Thompson adds a scoring punch although will go through rookie ups and downs. Redd you cant really expect anything consistent from him. Flynn is a definite downgrade from Douglas. In the fornt court its still Amare and no one.

4: Orlando Magic: Record: 49-33

PG Raymond Felton / Jameer Nelson
SG JR Smith / Quentin Richardson / DeAndre Liggins
SF Tayshaun Prince / Hedo Turkoglu
PF Elton Brand
C Dwight Howard / Daniel Orton

3: Boston Celtics: Record: 52-30

PG :: Rajon Rondo/Avery Bradley/ Earl Watson
SG :: Ray Allen/ Daequan Cook/Joey Graham
SF :: Paul Pierce/ Kyle Singler
PF :: Kevin Garnett/ Jeff Green/ Jamie Skeen
C :: Jermaine O'Neal/ Nazr Mohammed

Quick Analysis: No real major changes, however Jeff Green should settle into his role better. I would be worried however about losing some rotational guys like Big Baby and Delonte West.

2: Miami Heat: Record: 59-21

PG: Beno Udrih/Mario Chalmers/Eddie House/Julyan Stone
SG: Dwayne Wade/Marco Belleneli
SF: LeBron James/Mike Dunleavy
PF: Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem/Reggie Evans
C: Joel Anthony/Kyrylo Fesenko/Zydrunas Ilgauskas Jeremy Tyler

Quick Analysis: Some decent moves made although nothing really that improves them greatly from last year, but of course another year with the big 3 together they will only continue to get better. Udrih is definitely an upgrade from Bibby. I do however believe that Belleneli and Dunleavy is a downgrade from James Jones and Mike Miller. Also still in the front line nothing to write home about.

1: Chicago Bulls: Record: 60-22

PG Derrick Rose/Goran Dragic/Delonte West
SG Kevin Martin/Delonte West/Keith Bogans
SF Luol Deng/Jimmy Butler/Davis Bertans
PF Carlos Boozer/Justin Harper
C Joakim Noah/Omer Asik

Quick Analysis: Acquiring Kevin Martin was huge. Martin is one of the elite perimeter scorers in the league and with Rose collapsing defenses he should be an allstar easy. Dragic is a very exciting backup PG who can actually create things. West adds another guy who can create his own offense. I like the pick of Jimmy Butler, hes a poor mans Deng. I didnt even factor Bertans in this as he wont be stateside this season. My only worry with this roster is with losing Gibson the backup bigs are not great.

Western Conference Regular Season Results

15: Denver Nuggets: Record: 32-50

C: Chris Andersen/Timofey Mozgov/Kosta Koufos
PF: Andrei Kirilenko/Chris Wilcox/Rick Jackson
SF: James Posey/Danilo Gallinari/Luke Walton
SG: Aaron Afflalo/Shannon Brown/David Lighty
PG: Ty Lawson/Norris Cole

Quick Analysis: The base for this team positions PG-SF are definitely solid for the future but that front line is horrendous. No one who can create for themselves also this team lacks a go to scorer.

14: LA Clippers: Record: 37-45

PG:: Eric Bledsoe/Mo Williams
SG:: Eric Gordon/Jon Diebler/Willie Warren
SF:: Al Farouq Aminu/Kyle Korver/Chase Budinger
PF:: Blake Griffin/Kenneth Faried/Ryan Gomes
C:: DeAndre Jordan/Kenyon Martin/Jordan Hill

Quick Analysis: I dont think the Clippers are quite ready to take that next step. Deandre Jordan will need to continue to develop and beyond that the backup bigs are raw. The SF position still is average and the backup SGs are bad. The PG spot is also a question as Mo Williams is inconsistent and Bledsoe turns the ball over way too much.

13: Golden State Warriors: Record: 38-44

C: Ekpe Udoh/Troy Murphy/Alexis Ajinca
PF: David Lee/Glen Davis/Louis Amundson
SF: Andre Iguodala/Reggie Williams
SG: Steph Curry/Alec Burks
PG: Devin Harris/Gilbert Arenas/Shelvin Mack

Acquiring Andre Iguodala definitely adds some wins however the Harris+Curry backcourt is most definitely a massive downgrade from the Ellis/Curry backcourt. Either Harris or Curry is going to be abused horribly defensively. Also the front court is very weak.

12: Minnesota Twolves: Record: 39-43

PG - Rickey Rubio - Luke Ridnour - Andy Rautins
SG - Jordan Crawford - Jason Richardson -Bill Walker
SF - Wes Johnson - Nicolas Batum - Renaldo Balkman
PF - Kevin Love - Ryan Anderson - Anthony Tolliver
C -Javele McGee - Darco Milicic - Nikola Pekovic

Quick Analysis: The Wolves have definitely taken a step towards the playoffs. Love+Mcgee is a very nice combo. The backup bigs are just ok. The teams downfall will be the inexperience of the guard and SF play. Johnson is still developing as is Batum. Jordan Crawford is fit more for a 6th man role and I wouldnt expect Rubio to be a good player on the on set. Still they will manage to be competitive on a nightly basis.

11: Sacramento Kings: Record: 41-41

PG: Tyreke Evans/Brandon Knight/Pooh Jeter
SG: Marcus Thornton/Tyler Honecutt
SF: Mike Miller/Francisco Garcia
PF: Demarcus Cousins/Darnell Jackson
C: Samuel Dalambert/Jason Thompson/DJ Mbenga

Quick Analysis: Definitely a much improved Kings team and just having Evans healthy will be key. The bench however is the weakest in the league which will be the downfall of this team when competing for a playoff spot. Their starting 5 is incredibly strong however.

10: Utah Jazz: Record: 43-39

PG: Baron Davis/Kyrie Irving/Jarrett Jack
SG: Monta Ellis/Raja Bell/Jodie Meeks
SF: Dorrell Wright/Marcus Morris/Gordon Hayward
PF: Josh Smith/Charlie Villanueva/Trevor Booker
C: Al Jefferson/Mehmet Okur

Quick Analysis: This is definitely a much improved Jazz team. Their future looks bright however youth will riddle them at times during the season.

9: Memphis Grizzlies: Record: 44-38

PG: Ramon Sessions/Darius Morris/Greivis Vasquez
SG: Tony Allen/Sam Young/Xavier Henry
SF: Rudy G/Shane Battier/Quincy Pondexter
PF: Zach Randolph/Darrell Arthur
C: Marc Gasol/Dan Gadzuric

Quick Analysis: Randolph and Gasol is still one of the best duos in the league and Rudy is back, however there are some major issues with this team. Firstly the front court depth is really poor. Also a secondary perimeter scorer is missing. Lastly I think its a considerable downgrade from Conley to Sessions and Morris. This time however is a better PG or SG away from being a real contender, they could use more front court depth as well.

8: New Orleans Hornets: Record: 46-36

PG: Steve Nash/Toney Douglas/Armon Johnson
SG: O.J. Mayo/Anthony Parker/Cartier Martin
SF: Trevor Ariza/Martell Webster/Andres Nocioni
PF: Carl Landry/Brandon Bass/Markieff Morris
C: Marcin Gortat/Chuck Hayes/Marreese Speights

Quick Analysis: Nash will have this team competitive. Gortat and Landry is a solid front court duo. My only worry with this team is the lack of wing scorers. They are definitely taking steps in the right direction however and got a nice haul for CP3 who was likely leaving.

7: Portland Trailblazers: Record: 47-35

C Marcus Camby/Anthony Randolph/ Ryan Hollins
PF Lamarcus Aldridge/Patrick Patterson/Leon Powe
SF Gerald Wallace/Tobias Harris/ Luke Babbitt
SG Wesley Matthews/ Brandon Roy/Elliot Williams
PG Andre Miller/Aaron Brooks/Patty Mills

Quick Analysis: Solid team however the health of Roy will be integral. Solid all around and I like the addition of Brooks, the backup front line is rather weak though.

6: Phoenix Suns: Record: 49-33

PG Chris Paul/Rodney Stuckey/Earl Boykins/Zabian Dowdell
SG Jared Dudley/Willie Green/Dominique Jones
SF Grant Hill/Kelenna Azubuike/Peja Stojakovic
PF David West/Channing Frye/Gani Lawal
C Nen/Robin Lopez/Garret Siler

Quick Analysis: While this team lacks depth CP3 will lead them into the playoffs. West+Nene is actually one of the better duos in the league and actually reminds me of Randolph+Gasol. Frye and Lopez are solid bigs off the bench. My only worry with this team is the lack of wing scorers, Stuckey though will definitely help carry some of the scoring load. This team is a stud SG or SF away from being a top NBA contender.

5: Houston Rockets: Record: 51-31

PG: Kyle Lowry/Lou Williams/Jordan Farmar
SG: John Salmons/Ronnie Brewer
SF: Thabo Sefelosha/Chris Singleton/James Jones
PF: Andrea Bargnani/Taj Gibson/Brian Cardinal
C: Chris Kaman/Anderson Varejao/Aaron Gray

Quick Analysis: Maybe the best defensive team in the league with Gibson/Varejao/Singleton/and Brewer coming off the bench. The Rockets 2nd team unit could actually be a very competitive team. With Lou Williams and Bargnani they will handle the bulk of the scoring with the other support guys.

4: San Antonio Spurs: Record: 52-30

PG :: Jrue Holiday/George Hill
SG :: Manu Ginobili/Gary Neal/James Anderson
SF :: Richard Jefferson/Marvin Williams/Matt Bonner
PF :: Tim Duncan/DeJuan Blair/Nikola Mirotic
C :: Spencer Hawes/Tiago Splitter

Quick Analysis: I like the moves made, added some youth to help ease along the eventual rebuild. Still though as the #1 team in the league last year I cant see the Spurs falling off as a later seed. Holiday and Hill is a very capable duo. Manu/Neal/and Jefferson are solid. TD will continue to digress into mediocrity. I will say though with Jrue/Hill/Neal/Blair/Mirotic/and Hawes they have some nice pieces for the future as well.

3: Dallas Mavericks: Record: 55-27

PG: Jason Kidd/Jose Juan Barrea/Jeremy Lin
SG: Deshawn Stevenson/Jason Terry/Richard Hamilton
SF: Caron Butler/Shawn Marion/Al Harrington
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/JJ Hickson/Hakim Warrick
C: Tyson Chandler/Emeka Okafor/Ian Mahinimi

Quick Analysis: All key parts for the defending champs return but also the additions of Emeka Okafor, JJ Hickson, Al Harrington, Richard Hamilton, and Caron Butler to an extent. I can definitely see the Mavs however hitting some slumps of complacency in the regular season.

2: LA Lakers: Record: 59-23

PG: Kirk Hinrich/Derek Fisher/Will Bynum
SG: Kobe Bryant/Brandon Rush/Cam Long
SF: Danny Granger/Lamar Odom/Jason Kapono
PF: Pau Gasol/Jason Maxiell
C: Roy Hibbert/Ben Wallace/Jason Collins

Quick Analysis: I really love the trade for the Lakers. Hibbert is a downgrade from Bynum however he is very reliable and the addition of Granger allows Kobe to take nights off and not have to be the #1 scorer. Hinrich is definitely an underrated move and very solid PG.

1: Oklahoma City Thunder: Record: 62-20

C: Kendrick Perkins/Cole Aldricg/Jordan Williams/Byron Mullens
PF: Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison/Donte Greene
SF: Kevin Durant/Chandler Parsons/Donte Greene/Robert Vaden
SG: James Harden/Daequan Cook/Nate Robinson
PG: Russell Westbrook/Eric Maynor

Quick Analysis: The Thunder did very little to improve their roster however they are a young and hungry team and will attack the regular season really trying to win the season title.

Eastern Conference Playoffs

(8) Atlanta vs. (1) Chicago
(7) Indiana vs. (2) Miami
(6) Philadelphia vs. (3) Boston
(5) New York vs. (4) Orlando

No upsets in the first round although the Orlando vs. Knicks series will be close. In the end the Knicks simply dont have anyone who can stop D-12 and Prince should do an alright job on Melo.

(4) Orlando vs. (1) Chicago
(3) Boston vs. (2)Miami

With Noah and Asik the Bulls can somewhat contain Howard, in the end however the Bulls team defense is just too good and Kevin Martin will likely torch whoever is guarding him, and thats not mentioning what Rose will do. As for the Boston Miami series, they are essentially the same teams as this year and I expect Boston to be a year older on the negative side and Miami to be a year better.

Chicago vs. Miami

PG: Derrick Rose vs. Beno Udrih
SG: Kevin Martin vs. Dwayne Wade
SF: Luol Deng vs. LeBron James
PF: Carlos Boozer vs. Chris Bosh
C: Joakim Noah vs. Joel Anthony
I have to give the Bulls the advantage here. Rose is just going to torch the Heat, and if they decide to switch Wade or LeBron on him that leaves Deng or Martin with a mismatch. The Bulls also have a far better bench with Delonte, Dragic, and Asik. Deng is built to slow down LeBron.

Western Conference Playoffs

(8) New Orleans Hornets vs. (1) Oklahoma City Thunder
(7) Portland Trailblazers vs. (2) Los Angeles Lakers
(6) Phoenix Suns vs. (3)Dallas Mavericks
(5) Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs

I think most of the series are pretty easy to pick. The Rockets I gave the advantage against the Spurs because they are just overall a better team. Gibson and Varejao will shut down the front court while Duncan will struggle to guard Bargnani on the perimeter. Kaman should also have an easy time. I think the Rockets perimeter defense is too strong for the Spurs.

(5) Houston Rockets vs. (1) Oklahoma City Thunder
(3) Dallas Mavericks vs. (2)Los Angeles Lakers

The Rockets Thunder series will be tight. The Rockets have the perimeter defense to shut Durant down. I think in the end however the experience of the Thunder and hunger will push them through. With the Mavericks and Lakers its too hard to forget last years series. Chandler+Okafor will shut down Hibbert, while we know Dirk owns Gasol. Butler will play solid defense on Granger and Kobe. I think the Lakers are the more talented team with the brighter future however the Mavs experience will push them through.

(3) Dallas Mavericks vs. (1) Oklahoma City Thunder

Jason Kidd vs. Russell Westbrook
Deshawn Steveson vs. James Harden
Caron Butler vs. Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki vs. Serge Ibaka
Tyson Chandler vs. Kendrick Perkins

In a rematch of last years Western conference finals I still give the Mavs the edge due to experience. The difference is the Mavs bench with Barrea, Terry, Hamilton, Hickson, and Okafor.

NBA Finals

(1) Chicago Bulls vs. (3) Dallas Mavericks

PG Derrick Rose/Goran Dragic/Delonte West
SG Kevin Martin/Delonte West/Keith Bogans
SF Luol Deng/Jimmy Butler/Davis Bertans
PF Carlos Boozer/Justin Harper
C Joakim Noah/Omer Asik

Vs.

PG: Jason Kidd/Jose Juan Barrea/Jeremy Lin
SG: Deshawn Stevenson/Jason Terry/Richard Hamilton
SF: Caron Butler/Shawn Marion/Al Harrington
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/JJ Hickson/Hakim Warrick
C: Tyson Chandler/Emeka Okafor/Ian Mahinimi

In a tight series I have the Mavs pulling it out. I just dont think the Bulls have anyone who can cover Dirk. Butler+Deng practically cross each other out. Marion will guard Kevin Martin and Rose, and the Mavs just have the experience edge and bench scoring punch with Barrea, Terry, and Hamilton. They also have the shot blockers in Chandler, Okafor, and Hickson to challenge Rose at the rim. With Kidd and Terry being gone after the season I definitely see the Magic coming out with urgency.
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/06/13/113033-dallas-mavericks-dirk-nowitzki-walks-with-his-mvp-trophy-and-a-bottle-.jpg

SeanTaylorRIP
07-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Let the Flaming begin!

I am working on the lottery and draft order as we speak.

diabsoule
07-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Webster and Parker are pretty good scoring wings for NOLA. I don't see the weakness like you mentioned.

zhuo1005
02-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Thank you for sharing,
If I have a chance I will try, then come back to share my results.
I believe I can be as successful as you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Column Wedding Dresses (http://www.dressale.com/wedding-dresses-sheathcolumn-wedding-dresses-c-2_3_23.html)|Empire Wedding Dresses (http://www.dressale.com/wedding-dresses-empire-wedding-dresses-c-2_3_21.html)|Trumpet Wedding Dresses (http://www.dressale.com/wedding-dresses-mermaidtrumpet-wedding-dresses-c-2_3_25.html)