PDA

View Full Version : Vinny Curry/DE/Marshall Desmond Trufant/CB/Washington

JHL6719
07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone believe either one of these guys are potential 1st rounders in 2012?

Curry is a redshirt senior and age might be a factor. Trufant, should he come out early, could be one of the top CB prospects. Anyone believe one of these guys are more hype than substance? Both?

edit: Could a mod fix the title so everything isn't running together? Thanks in advance.

ellsy82
07-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Does anyone believe either one of these guys are potential 1st rounders in 2012?

Curry is a redshirt senior and age might be a factor. Trufant, should he come out early, could be one of the top CB prospects. Anyone believe one of these guys are more hype than substance? Both?

Curry could sneak into the first round. Top 20 I can imagine. Especially his ability to play DE or OLB.

Trufant, I'm not so confident about. Great coverage skills, but I question his physicality. Good pedigree though. I think he'll end up slipping to the 3rd round like. Kind of like how Curtis Brown or Chekwa slipped to the 3rd this year.

edit: Could a mod fix the title so everything isn't running together? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

phlysac
07-13-2011, 08:25 PM
If Curry has a season similar to last and performs well at the Combine, I think he can garner 1st round consideration.