PDA

View Full Version : Mafia : Game Time (MAFIA Wins!)

Pages : [1] 2

Caddy
07-19-2011, 06:36 AM
The times were rough in the old city of Lakelight. The crime went way up over the last year, corpses found in the middle of the streets were nothing else than a common sight, and there were rumours of mafia families forming, trying to take power over the city. One big leader of an anti-mafia movement, Caddy, was just found lying in a hotel room, shot to death in a very obvious message from the mafia governing the town : Do not try to stop us, do not mess with us, you don't stand a chance. The death created an uproar in the city, and the town was ready to lynch some folks. Problem is, to lynch a mafia member, you had to find him, and that was no easy task. The discussion started with people already throwing accusations. This was going to be a long day.

With people alive, 4 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Still alive : 7

ImBrotherCain
Vidae
Forenci
Jbond
Snicho
RufusMcDaniel
Deep Threat

Have bitten the dust

Broth (Absorber) killed Night 1
Diab (Vanilla Townie) killed Day 2
Raiderz4life (Vigilante) killed Night 2
*** Ork Wang (Doctor) killed Day 3
APS (Tracker) killed Night 3
CJSchneider (Watcher) killed Night 3
TheBoyWonder (Mafia Recruit) killed Day 4
ATL (Cop) killed Night 4
Hockey (Cop) killed Night 4
Jensen (Mafia Goon) killed Day 5
SuperMcGee (Thief) killed Night 5
Revis Island (Back-up) killed Night 5
Fenikz (Vanilla Townie) killed Day 6

How to play

During the day, the objective is to find the culprit of the previous nights' misdeeds. The important thing at the beginning of the game is just to get the discussion going, whether it is by accusing another player, mourning the departed, proclaiming your innocence and whatnot is your choice, but good participation is what makes this game fun. At the end of the day, a lynching is made based on a vote count. It is also possible to vote in favor of a no-lynch day. The day ends once a voting majority or a time limit has been reached.

At nightfall, everyone goes to sleep, though mafia and sometimes other roles with special abilities are required to take action. Mafia members meet and elect someone to kill. A cop, for example, could investigate someone and determine whether he is good or evil. Actions to be taken are to be sent by private message. The night ends once every PM has been received.

Rules

1.To make it easier for everyone to follow, votes must be bolded and follow the form vote : Caddy
2.Players can unvote or change their vote anytime using the same form. Before changing votes, please unvote first. ex: unvote : Caddy, vote : no-lynch
3.Players are to be lynched once an absolute majority is reached.
4.Night actions will have a 24-hour deadline, but please be faster.
5.Discussion about the game is forbidden outside of the game thread. I can't monitor that, but for the sake of fair game, please refrain.
6.Mafia can only discuss strategy at night.
7.It is forbidden to quote a private message from the moderator. This results in a modkill.
8.Once you are dead, please refrain from posting information/comments until the game is over.
9.Mod posts will be in red, so don't use that color.
10.Have fun.

Snicho
07-19-2011, 06:45 AM
Condolences go out to Caddy

R.I.P

Gay Ork Wang
07-19-2011, 08:14 AM
Do we get to know all the roles? are there any roles besides mafia and normal people?

Caddy
07-19-2011, 08:15 AM
You do not get to know the other roles until the player is deceased.

Gay Ork Wang
07-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Snicho has the worst possible name to play in a mafia game

ImBrotherCain
07-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Snicho has the worst possible name to play in a mafia game

Are you advocating random lynchings?

Brothgar
07-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Right now we are running with no information whatsoever so we have two real options in my opinion

No lynch - we only help the mafia by killing one of our own. Lets face it we don't know who is the mafia is and at this point we have no means of knowing anything. It is 100% the case, however, that there is more police/normal people than there are mafia so shooting wildly into the crowd will give us a substantially better chance of killing our own rather than killing a mafia so IMO this is the best course of action.

Shoot wildly into the crowd - We would have a shot at killing a mafia most likely a 1 in 3 chance of doing so assuming we have equal cops mafia and townies. IF we hit one it would be a huge advantage to us but if it isn't we've wasted one day of potential investigation at the very least and possibly depleted that ability.

My vote is clear

VOTE: NO LYNCH

ImBrotherCain
07-19-2011, 09:07 AM
I agree with broth in this situation. Lynching for the sake of lynching would be a careless and possibly damning act.

TheBoyWonder22
07-19-2011, 09:43 AM
First, I wish to proclaim my innocence. If everyone else chooses to lynch I wish that to be out of the way. Secondly, I'd have to say no-lynch, we should wait until the first legitimate murder before at the earliest before we choose to start lynching people.

vidae
07-19-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm very okay with a no-lynch vote. We need to gather more information and lynching someone with no evidence would make us no better than the Mafia.

vote : No-Lynch

Jensen
07-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Vote: No Lynch

No information to go on right now, and I agree with broth's thinking. Hopefully we get some info tomorrow.

SuperMcGee
07-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Right now we are running with no information whatsoever so we have two real options in my opinion

No lynch - we only help the mafia by killing one of our own. Lets face it we don't know who is the mafia is and at this point we have no means of knowing anything. It is 100% the case, however, that there is more police/normal people than there are mafia so shooting wildly into the crowd will give us a substantially better chance of killing our own rather than killing a mafia so IMO this is the best course of action.

Shoot wildly into the crowd - We would have a shot at killing a mafia most likely a 1 in 3 chance of doing so assuming we have equal cops mafia and townies. IF we hit one it would be a huge advantage to us but if it isn't we've wasted one day of potential investigation at the very least and possibly depleted that ability.

My vote is clear

What about lynching APS? That's always an option.

vidae
07-19-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm almost always up for an APS lynching!

Shane P. Hallam
07-19-2011, 10:25 AM
What about lynching APS? That's always an option.

This IS always an option. I guess I will stick with the No Lynch vote though how much information will we get after the first night?

TheBoyWonder22
07-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Yay 0
Nay 12

A Perfect Score
07-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Bit rude there fellas, I havent done anything to arouse suspicion. While Im generally not one for a passive approach, and Id hate to see 3 or 4 of us wiped out the first night, we cant just string someone up randomly.

vote: No lynch

RufusMcDaniel
07-19-2011, 10:53 AM
vote: no lynch

CJSchneider
07-19-2011, 11:03 AM
I haven't been sent my role yet, but I'm listed and obviously in, so -

ATLDirtyBirds
07-19-2011, 11:19 AM
I believe we already have the majority, but just in case.

SuperMcGee
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
vote: No Lynch

TheBoyWonder22
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Ha there it is

DeepThreat
07-19-2011, 11:42 AM
I just have a bad feeling about APS...

Gay Ork Wang
07-19-2011, 12:31 PM
I have the best clue ever: If aps doesnt get lynched this night, he has to be one of them!

CJSchneider: No Lynch
ImBrotherCain:No Lynch
APS: No Lynch
TheBoyWonder22: No Lynch
ATL: No Lynch
*** Ork Wang: No Lynch
Vidae:No Lynch
Broth: No Lynch
Jensen: No Lynch
Revis Island:
Forenci:
Jbond: No Lynch
Fenikz:
Snicho:
RufusMcDaniel: No Lynch
Raiderz4life:
Diab:
SuperMcGee: No Lynch
Deep Threat: No Lynch
Hockey:

Raiderz4Life
07-19-2011, 01:22 PM

Just wanna vote too.

Shane P. Hallam
07-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure APS is "Satan" He must die.

ImBrotherCain
07-19-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure APS is "Satan" He must die.

Oooo Ive never heard of that role. What does it do?

Shane P. Hallam
07-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Oooo Ive never heard of that role. What does it do?

Let's just say it involves sheep and small children.

Raiderz4Life
07-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Let's just say it involves sheep and small children.

Sounds more like El Chupacabras

Forenci
07-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Majority has already been reached but what the heck!

Vote: No lynch

Snicho
07-19-2011, 06:13 PM
May as well cast my vote too

Caddy
07-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Obviously it seemed like Caddy's death wasn't that much of a big deal. T'was only one body, after all, there was no need for rush. The global consensus was rather straightforward : "Let's just wait for somebody else to die before doing something."

And so the night came without anything interesting happening.

Players have until 8pm, Thursday to send in night actions.

Caddy
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
After refusing to lynch someone for the death of the ever-so-important Caddy, the town was set to see some repercussions. Fortunately for the town, the repercussions were minimal. Unfortunately Broth was the one who had to pay, his body found in a dark ally - a bullet to the back of the head.

Broth223 (Absorber) has been killed.

With a message well sent, the townspeople need to do something fast, the killings are coming.

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 10:37 AM
I vote we lynch SuperMcGee. He suggested we lynch APS and even though I don't hate the idea he waited until he saw the majority's vote. I'm honestly now suspicious of anyone who said no lynch after the 11 were submitted because I feel like they just want to seem like they're apart of the reasonable. I want to strike before the mafia does.

unvote: Lynch SuperMcGee(sorry buddy) vote: lynch diabsoule

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm with TBW

Vote: Lynch SuperMcgee

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Seriously? For saying to lynch APS?

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Well I was waiting to see a defense... That's not a very good one.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 11:20 AM
No because people are thinking yeah that guy's a jokester he can't be mafia. I think that with a lack of information, and people dying by the day I have to approach this with a mindset that people want to advert attention. I may change it, we'll see how today goes.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Speaking of diverting attention and going with a lack of information....

vote: theboywonder22

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 11:31 AM
alright now i can go with my actual point, i was waiting for this. since i have no information, anyone who just sides with me just wants to kill someone off...seriously i didn't have evidence for ****

Vote: Lynch diabsoule

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 11:41 AM
I have to go with ATL here... You are all over the place. Throwing out accusations on two people with a lack of evidence.

Not to mention your first post was kinda suspicious
First, I wish to proclaim my innocence. If everyone else chooses to lynch I wish that to be out of the way...

Vote: Lynch TheBoyWonder22

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I swear to god it's not me. he said in the first post to do that. But seriously I wanted to put something stupid out there and see if anyone would take the bait. I don't know how to convince anyone otherwise. I get where you're coming from too I'm just grasping at straws. But hey if you guys wanna lynch me it's your call.

(this is what I get for trying to be active haha)

CJSchneider
07-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Well then, I'm making the call
lynch:TheBoyWonder22

Revis Island
07-20-2011, 11:52 AM
I don't think TheBoyWonder is evil I just think he is learning how to play the game properly. Then again I could be wrong.

A Perfect Score
07-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Does anyone want to come forth with any information from last night? If someone turned something up, now is the time to come forward or else its looking like BoyWonder will be lynched for his suspicious behaviour.

DeepThreat
07-20-2011, 11:55 AM
I am just mad that someone wanted to lynch McGee for suggesting we lynch APS (which is perfectly reasonable and a brilliant suggestion).

Vote: Lynch TheBoyWonder22

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Man this sucks, what else am I gonna do this week? What evidence do you guys have against me? We could just do No-Lynch everyday. I chose to attempt to accuse someone for something completely idiotic in hopes that someone would buy it. The only explanation for that is that they are mafia. That in itself is more evidence than me trying to be productive and falsely accusing someone.

Let's review
Step 1: Bull **** accusation
Step 2: Find someone easily convinced. Think about it; why would diab wanna just go with that while all of you question what I said. Dude asked no questions and followed the first accusation blindly. Think about it.

vidae
07-20-2011, 12:12 PM
I kind of agree with TheBoyWonder here. Diabs just agreed, without giving it a second thought? Those are the actions of someone who wants someone to die JUST to have someone die.. and not someone any of us should trust.

vote : diabsoule

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Thank you I feel that's more suspicous that anything I did and justified.

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 12:14 PM
TBW is all over the place, but I would like to know why diab jumped on the vote for me so quick.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 12:16 PM
TBW is all over the place, but I would like to know why diab jumped on the vote for me so quick.Just stirring the pot trying to get this thing going(I'm really bored)

A Perfect Score
07-20-2011, 12:17 PM
TBW is all over the place, but I would like to know why diab jumped on the vote for me so quick.

Maybe because you tried to get me lynched YOU SON OF A *****!

But that is mighty suspicious of diab. I didn't even jump on lynching you and you tried to have me killed.

fenikz
07-20-2011, 12:17 PM
honestly im with vid & boywonder here

vote : diabsoule

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Maybe because you tried to get me lynched YOU SON OF A *****!

But that is mighty suspicious of diab. I didn't even jump on lynching you and you tried to have me killed.

I did it out of love.

A Perfect Score
07-20-2011, 12:31 PM
I did it out of love.

Thats a damn lie and you know it.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Im with the others. Jumping on killing supermcgee after a really lousy reason is a good start.

Vote: Diabsoule

A Perfect Score
07-20-2011, 12:41 PM
I'll go with diab here as well. I think BoyWonder is stupid, I don't think he's evil.

vote: diabsoule

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Recap

CJSchneider:
ImBrotherCain:
APS: diabsoule
TheBoyWonder22: diabsoule
ATL: diabsoule
*** Ork Wang: diabsoule
Vidae:diabsoule
Jensen:
Revis Island:
Forenci:diabsoule
Jbond: diabsoule
Fenikz:diabsoule
Snicho:
RufusMcDaniel:
Raiderz4life:
Diab:
SuperMcGee:
Deep Threat: diabsoule
Hockey:

Diab: 10

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 12:46 PM
I'll go with diab here as well. I think BoyWonder is stupid, I don't think he's evil.

I really don't think I'm actin stupidly at all. I've actually never played this before(shocker right?) and thought it would be a good strategy. I think the word you're looking for is inexperienced.

Shane P. Hallam
07-20-2011, 12:52 PM
I'll trust fenikz on this one and who he decides to go with. I'd like to hear diab's explanation first however, maybe there is some reason?

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 12:54 PM
I am willing to change my vote but I still think someone needs to look at TBW the next night...

Unvote: TheBoyWonder22

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 12:57 PM
We can still kill him if diab is innocent

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 12:59 PM
That's if the mafia doesn't do it first, which I feel as though they will. They still get to kill if we do a lynching right?

DeepThreat
07-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Upon thinking about it more, I think TBW was just stupid. Diab strikes me as more suspicious.

Unvote: TheBoyWonder22

Vote: Lynch Diabsoule

vidae
The Mafia gets to kill someone every night, I think? Someone dies every night in these games regardless so I'm pretty sure that's right.

CJSchneider
I'm not switching my vote because it is what everyone else is doing. I'm switching it because perhaps I judged TBW too quickly (assumed he was just being goofy and not executing a thoughtful experiment)

unvote:TBW

CJSchneider
07-20-2011, 01:04 PM
The Mafia gets to kill someone every night, I think? Someone dies every night in these games regardless so I'm pretty sure that's right.

Not necessarily, although early on it usually results in at least one killing per night.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 01:05 PM
That's if the mafia doesn't do it first, which I feel as though they will. They still get to kill if we do a lynching right?
Why would they kill you? If diab isnt one of them, you will get killed by us. if diab is one of them, you will get killed by them cause then you are a person everyone knows that isnt a mafia member. have fun :)

RufusMcDaniel
07-20-2011, 01:07 PM
What an awful night of sleep. Can't believe Caddy is gone, and now Broth too.

Sorry I can't provide you guys with any information. Although, I noticed my favourite flavour of ice cream definitely isn't chocolate.

I'll go with the others I suppose.

vote: Diabsoule

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Why would they kill you? If diab isnt one of them, you will get killed by us. if diab is one of them, you will get killed by them cause then you are a person everyone knows that isnt a mafia member. have fun :)
Yeah it seems that way doesn't it...haha naivety is fun to portray. But seriously, I'd willing to go if it clears my name. How do you know if anyone's a mafia member. If I'm right I'm not at all concerned. (I'm making this game WAY too complicated and)

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not switching my vote because it is what everyone else is doing. I'm switching it because perhaps I judged TBW too quickly (assumed he was just being goofy and not executing a thoughtful experiment)

unvote:TBW

I feel a similar way... The last thing I want to do is conduct an unjustified lynching. Im gonna wait to hear all sides before I vote again.

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe I'm thinking about it a little too much. But Diab might have taken the bait set up by TBW, but then again maybe TBW saw his plan backfire and is now trying to backtrack and throw the spotlight on Diab. When I sort myself out my vote shall come.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-20-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm sticking with TBW until I hear from Diab.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 01:17 PM
It seemed like a good idea to see if someone would essentially confess by rushing. diab has every right to justify his vote as does everyone. Look at it this way.

If I'm right. A mafia dies
If I'm wrong, I'm mafia and I die and only one was lost.
If I'm right and I'm mafia, I killed my own...logical

Forenci
07-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Diab is certainly shady, and thus far we have had zero evidence brought forth by anyone.

vote: Diab

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 01:23 PM
I do question this, you guys are going by the same evidence I am. Why should I be lynched because I made an inference? Now if I'm investigated and something comes back then by all means, off me. He took the bait. I didn't force him.

fenikz
07-20-2011, 01:33 PM
my vote has very little to do with what TBW did but moreso with just how quickly diab was convinced to kill someone. Evil knows each other and him being so decisive could mean that he has no regard for that innocent person's life

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 01:36 PM
I wanna hear Diab's defense. Whatever he says will probably decide my vote.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I think the best thing he can do is not say anything unless he has actual evidence McGee did it. My thing is, the way he phrased whatever reason he had was that he's going with me. As long as a mafia's lynched I'm happy. But it looks bad on his part.

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Recap

SuperMcGee: TBW

I haven't voted for anybody, as of yet.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 01:59 PM
My bad, I forgot to delete that.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 02:52 PM
My defense is this: Just going on the evidence of someone wanting to lynch another person, which McGee did, is why I chose to lynch him. I didn't vote the first round because I hadn't realized the game had started. Now after catching up on the pages McGee's vote seemed to want to sway others away from his possible dealings in mischief. That's why I'm extremely suspicious of why he did that. However, JBond agreed that APS should be lynched and even jokingly called him "Satan". TBW didn't bring up JBond to a vote. My decision has been changed.

Unvote: McGee

As for others wanting to lynch me just based on my vote shows your lack of thought into the process and how quickly you want to kill an innocent person. Wanting to lynch me by agreeing with TBW's logic based argument in the first place shows that you're lack of thought into the guilty process was just as quick as mine. If I'm lynched, innocent blood will be on your hands. That I can promise you.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:02 PM
As much as I feel your statement just changed things. In my mind, the picture has become much clearer. I didn't even see the Satan thing, but I feel like that's the norm for APS on this board. However right now I could see this as deflection, I've done enough aggressive dealings today, I want to see what others think.

DeepThreat
07-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah, after Diab's explanation, I am more in favor of lynching him. He knows that APS is universally hated on here.

Jensen
07-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately with nothing else to go off of since nobody seems to want to bring forth any info, I'm also going to also vote for diab. The hastiness in lynching Mcgee was suspicious to me and the overall lack of information doesn't really help either.

Vote: diabsoule

vidae
07-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm pretty sure the lynching of APS was meant as a joke, as was Shanes comment. Don't look too deep into that for a reason to lynch someone.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I mean I've been really active on this board for like 2 months and I was aware of the hatred.
Icon
There's no way

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:10 PM
As much as I feel your statement just changed things. In my mind, the picture has become much clearer. I didn't even see the Satan thing, but I feel like that's the norm for APS on this board. However right now I could see this as deflection, I've done enough aggressive dealings today, I want to see what others think.

Going back to your post where you initially brought up why to lynch SuperMcGee, I can present something I found interesting.

There were only a handful of people that didn't vote when Caddy was first found dead. Some people voted after the deadline, which is fine considering the internet access that some people. Also some, like myself, may not have known that the game had started yet. Yet for the same reason I initially agreed with TBW, is the same reason fenikz gave to lynch me. Vidae and TBW, who reversed course on his initial offer to lynch McGee, both provided explanations. Fenikz then goes back to say that I was quick in my judgement to lynch McGee, although I made it clear that I agreed with everything that TBW initially stated.

JBond also just sided with fenikz in saying that his vote will go with what fenikz voted. It seems suspicious but yet, considering there is no evidence for anyone to lynch anyone, then I will refrain from voting this round until we can gather more evidence since lynching innocent people is something I don't want on my conscious. The evidence, or should I say lack thereof, to lynch me is just as compelling as to the evidence to lynch anyone on this board. All we, as a group, have to go on is pure speculation and the word of others despite any clear cut evidence that would convict someone of the crime.

RufusMcDaniel
07-20-2011, 03:15 PM
You know what...I don't know what I'm doing. I not going to jump just because others are.

unvote: diabsoule

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Going back to your post where you initially brought up why to lynch SuperMcGee, I can present something I found interesting.

There were only a handful of people that didn't vote when Caddy was first found dead. Some people voted after the deadline, which is fine considering the internet access that some people. Also some, like myself, may not have known that the game had started yet. Yet for the same reason I initially agreed with TBW, is the same reason fenikz gave to lynch me. Vidae and TBW, who reversed course on his initial offer to lynch McGee, both provided explanations. Fenikz then goes back to say that I was quick in my judgement to lynch McGee, although I made it clear that I agreed with everything that TBW initially stated.

JBond also just sided with fenikz in saying that his vote will go with what fenikz voted. It seems suspicious but yet, considering there is no evidence for anyone to lynch anyone, then I will refrain from voting this round until we can gather more evidence since lynching innocent people is something I don't want on my conscious. The evidence, or should I say lack thereof, to lynch me is just as compelling as to the evidence to lynch anyone on this board. All we, as a group, have to go on is pure speculation and the word of others despite any clear cut evidence that would convict someone of the crime.
So you're saying it's suspicious that fenikz and JBond kinda did what we did while attempting to lynch you for it. I get it. However, I feel like with that you'd have to suggest guys like Forenci and Jensen are suspicious. it's become such a popular opinion(though possibly dwindling) that you're the guy. It's hard not to side with someone who agreed with me, unfortunately, this was my goal.

fenikz
07-20-2011, 03:20 PM
dont think you can 10 votes was reached, just wait for caddy now to find out if he was evil

ATLDirtyBirds
07-20-2011, 03:23 PM
unvote: tbw
vote: diab

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 03:24 PM
My vote is going to be

Vote: TBW22

My reasoning, which may in fact be not very good but makes sense to me is, it seems he layed down a set up, a trap, and I feel like no matter how replied first he was gonna go after that person. So imho he set it up so someone could be taken out no matter who it was. Sneaky sneaky.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:25 PM
dont think you can 10 votes was reached, just wait for caddy now to find out if he was evil

And what will happen when ya'll lynch an innocent person?

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 03:26 PM
And what will happen when ya'll lynch an innocent person?
we will learn.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:28 PM
My vote is going to be

My reasoning, which may in fact be not very good but makes sense to me is, it seems he layed down a set up, a trap, and I feel like no matter how replied first he was gonna go after that person. So imho he set it up so someone could be taken out no matter who it was. Sneaky sneaky.
And how would that benefit me?

diabsoule
My vote is going to be

Considering he just posted saying It's hard not to side with someone who agreed with me, unfortunately, this was my goal.

fenikz
When something happens in south central Los Angelas nothing happens it's just another ***** dead

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Considering he just posted sayingWhat I meant is I was trying to find someone who'd side with what I saw as a bogus accusation.

vidae
07-20-2011, 03:29 PM
I never voted for SuperMcGee. I voted no-lynch and then for you, Diabs. That was it.

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 03:31 PM
And how would that benefit me?

Well, if you're mafia, and you can get the civilians to lynch one of their own, you then also get to take one out at night so that's like a double whammy right there.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Well, if you're mafia, and you can get the civilians to lynch one of their own, you then also get to take one out at night so that's like a double whammy right there.
And if I'm an innocent?

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM
I never voted for SuperMcGee. I voted no-lynch and then for you, Diabs. That was it.

I know. I never said you voted any other way other than what you did. What I brought up was that you and TBW were the first to bring up an explanation as to why lynch me. fenikz agreed without providing an explanation just saying he was going to side with you and TBW.

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Edit - I may have misread something. But I have never voted for APS or TBW or anybody, to be clear. Carry on.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I've felt I have more than adequately pleaded my case to what are hopefully open ears and that the good citizens of this fair city can see to it not to lynch me based on absolutely zero evidence and just pure assumption and speculation.

If I'm lynched then you all will have the guilt of sending an innocent man to his death.

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 03:37 PM
And if I'm an innocent?

Well it seems that's a risk we're running anyway. To me you're whole way of handling this is suspicious. Then to top it off you got Diab when he wasn't online so you got to push for his lynching without him putting up any resistance. Just believe you're too suspicious right now.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 03:38 PM
I just think, if you agree so fast to any lynching, it doesnt make sense at all. If you fall for that trap its just dumb

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Well it seems that's a risk we're running anyway. To me you're whole way of handling this is suspicious. Then to top it off you got Diab when he wasn't online so you got to push for his lynching without him putting up any resistance. Just believe you're too suspicious right now. That's fair but I didn't know he wasn't gonna be offline, he could have come on anytime. He even stated his case and it didn't really clear his name at all. I just wanna take the mafia down and I see him as mafia.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:42 PM
I just think, if you agree so fast to any lynching, it doesnt make sense at all. If you fall for that trap its just dumb

When I grow up I aspire to be as smart as a GermAsian, until that time I'll remain a dumb American who was the first person to post and agree with The Boy Wonder.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
When I grow up I aspire to be as smart as a GermAsian, until that time I'll remain a dumb American who was the first person to post and agree with The Boy Wonder.
it just doesnt make sense to vote for McGee.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:53 PM
That's fair but I didn't know he wasn't gonna be offline, he could have come on anytime. He even stated his case and it didn't really clear his name at all. I just wanna take the mafia down and I see him as mafia.

Your consider me that, why? Because I initially agreed with you? Since then I have unvoted for McGee based on lack of evidence and have continually tried to point out my innocence. The sole reason anyone has to accuse me is because I had agreed with at first. That's it. Even those saying I was quick to judgment are flawed because I still agreed with what YOU had written and posted.

So I'm guilty of siding with someone with a flawed opinion? If I'm guilty of that then we all are - in politics, life, love, and this vote. After my initial agreement with you the tables have turned and you have helped lead the charge against me in saying that I was "quick to judge" and that I want to see someone dead based on lack of evidence. You were the one who started the vote for McGee in the first and all I had the misfortune of being the first one to post after you and I so happened agreed with you.

Now I'm facing a lynching because of your hand. If I'm guilty you're guilty as well for leading the lynch mob against an innocent man.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:54 PM
it just doesnt make sense to vote for McGee.

Which is why I unvoted for McGee and have not cast a vote for anyone since. There is just no evidence to prove anyone's guilt.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Which is why I unvoted for McGee and have not cast a vote for anyone since. There is just no evidence to prove anyone's guilt.
yea u didnt have him unvoted at first and edited that in afterwards. just seems way to fishy for me.

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 03:56 PM
I believe you Diab... Hence why with the lack of evidence and the lack of any sort of information coming forth I am going to

Vote : No Lynch

With that said we need to investigate to try to gain clues to properly accuse those who are Mafia.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Your consider me that, why? Because I initially agreed with you? Since then I have unvoted for McGee based on lack of evidence and have continually tried to point out my innocence. The sole reason anyone has to accuse me is because I had agreed with at first. That's it. Even those saying I was quick to judgment are flawed because I still agreed with what YOU had written and posted.

So I'm guilty of siding with someone with a flawed opinion? If I'm guilty of that then we all are - in politics, life, love, and this vote. After my initial agreement with you the tables have turned and you have helped lead the charge against me in saying that I was "quick to judge" and that I want to see someone dead based on lack of evidence. You were the one who started the vote for McGee in the first and all I had the misfortune of being the first one to post after you and I so happened agreed with you.

Now I'm facing a lynching because of your hand. If I'm guilty you're guilty as well for leading the lynch mob against an innocent man.
It's what you said afterward about how you actually thought McGee was mafia. The whole last page doesn't make you look good.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 03:59 PM
yea u didnt have him unvoted at first and edited that in afterwards. just seems way to fishy for me.

I think you're looking for reasons here.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 04:01 PM
I think you're looking for reasons here.
yea sure. seriously, i dont think TBW is it cause no way mafia would draw that much attention to themselves on the first day by just randomly targeting someone. that creates way too much. Now you jumping on votign someone randomly is the best clue we have.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 04:02 PM
It's what you said afterward about how you actually thought McGee was mafia. The whole last page doesn't make you look good.

You actually thought that too in the beginning. That doesn't make you look good. Ever since then I have been saying that we don't have enough evidence, I unvoted for McGee and didn't vote for anyone else, yet you immediately unvoted McGee and cast your vote towards me. That doesn't make you look good at all.

vidae
07-20-2011, 04:03 PM
We can't keep no-lynch voting. The Mafia will pick us apart one by one.. all we have to go off of are suspicions, and you were acting suspiciously Diabs. I might be wrong, but it's all we have to go on, so I'll not change my vote.

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 04:04 PM
yea sure. seriously, i dont think TBW is it cause no way mafia would draw that much attention to themselves on the first day by just randomly targeting someone. that creates way too much. Now you jumping on votign someone randomly is the best clue we have.

I once learned, in a movie, that sometimes the best place to hide is the most obvious. So maybe he's trying to hide himself by drawing that much attention making us think that no mafia member would actually do it that way.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 04:05 PM

I'm not getting into this discussion again because all last page and this page I have been saying how it was pure speculation. TBW jumped on McGee just as much as I did yet I changed my vote and didn't nominate anyone yet TBW nominated me. Yeah, I made a bad decision by agreeing with him in the first place and have since changed my mind. You holding steadfast despite repeated logical arguments in showing ignorance on your part.

If I'm mafia then you're the queen of Germany. If I'm lynched, you'll be proven to be wrong and that I'm innocent.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 04:05 PM
I once learned, in a movie, that sometimes the best place to hide is the most obvious. So maybe he's trying to hide himself by drawing that much attention making us think that no mafia member would actually do it that way.
yea we can still lynch him tomorrow.

ill take my chances, i always wanted to be the queen of germany, if that means sacrificing you im fine.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Based upon what my strategy was. We've all gone through it. We've entered, exited, and I guess just now reentered. The fact is atleast in my mind that this whole sequence has been bad but there has to be some reason people think it's you.

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 04:07 PM
We can't keep no-lynch voting. The Mafia will pick us apart one by one.. all we have to go off of are suspicions, and you were acting suspiciously Diabs. I might be wrong, but it's all we have to go on, so I'll not change my vote.

Key word. "Were". I did by agreeing with TBW yet no one is accusing him. As soon as I got back online and looked back on what had transpired I immediately investigated it and saw that not only was TBW wrong in his accusations towards McGee (which made me change my vote) but also brought up a few others that have acted suspiciously yet we have nothing to go on except possible suspicion that is more assumption than anything.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:08 PM

ill take my chances, i always wanted to be the queen of germany, if that means sacrificing you im fine.
Again why is it my fault? I and 9 other people accused him. Let's just lynch 'em all

Raiderz4Life
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Again why is it my fault? I and 9 other people accused him. Let's just lynch 'em all

Cuz you're the one that started the whole deal and instigated. Can't fling **** into the fan and expect to not get dirty yourself.

hockey619
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
TWB did nothing wrong, he made an accusation and got people talking. doing that is only helpful. rushing to a vote is how you lose, leaning on your powers too much and not using logic is how you lose.

Being patient and thinking is how you win and rid the town of evil.

One person im suspicious of right now especially is jensen. His post voting for Diab i think was one of the last ones, before diab even had a chance to defend himself.

Im not saying diab is innocent, its hard to tell, but i have my questions as of now about jensen...

GOW as well, he seems set on lynching TWB if diab is wrong, but we all have the exact same info here, it was diab's overreaction that got himn in trouble. I think GOW might be bad and i pushing to have two innocents lynched early on here, diab then TWB.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Key word. "Were". I did by agreeing with TBW yet no one is accusing him. As soon as I got back online and looked back on what had transpired I immediately investigated it and saw that not only was TBW wrong in his accusations towards McGee (which made me change my vote) but also brought up a few others that have acted suspiciously yet we have nothing to go on except possible suspicion that is more assumption than anything.
If you're innocent I'm innocent I could have changed my vote first, Why didn't I go after ATL he was the first to vote for me. What good does it do voting for you unless you succumbed to the tool I chose to catch the phonies? None

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Cuz you're the one that started the whole deal and instigated. Can't fling **** into the fan and expect to not get dirty yourself.
what he said

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
I acted upon what I thought was a reason to suspect and have since found other grounds. Ultimately it's the mafia and the village's call So they'll do as they please and all I can do is act on what I think.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:19 PM
By the way; are there just no cops? No one has reported anything unless they all investigated broth or something. the lack of that is really gonna hurt this game.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 04:20 PM
yea cause a cop is gonna come out in the first round and tell the mafia that 1 guy is innocent.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:22 PM
yea cause a cop is gonna come out in the first round and tell the mafia that 1 guy is innocent.
Ah so they're crooked, gotcha.

vidae
They don't want the Mafia to know who they are because they know they'll die fast. I don't blame them. :P

Shane P. Hallam

That would be complete suicide. The cop needs to gather a bunch of information before revealing himself, not one night or else we lose him completely.

Gay Ork Wang
07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
what those guys said.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm messin' around. That obviously wouldn't be in their/our/my interest...hahaha

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 04:32 PM
if you don't understand that covered all 3 possible perspectives, duh!

diabsoule
07-20-2011, 05:53 PM

sounds like something a guy in the mafia would say. you seem to be pretty intent on lynching someone that's innocent and not caring what he has to say to clear himself.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 05:55 PM
sounds like something a guy in the mafia would say. you seem to be pretty intent on lynching someone that's innocent and not caring what he has to say to clear himself.
Yeah what an a-hole

hockey619
07-20-2011, 06:04 PM

as i stated at the top of the page, and no one has seemed to notice, GOW is someone i have some serious reservations about.

also of note for him besides what you mentioned: hes said a number of times that if we kill you and youre innocent, then we should kill TBW because he suggested it. But he only did so based on info we all have equal access to, its not like hes an investigator and we're taking him at his word or something.

So he knows no more or less than we do, and anyone couldve been the one to call you out for the fast vote. Its not like hes pretending to have some kind of investigative role where he found some damning evidence on you. It seems he is an innocent, and the fact that GOW seems set on killing you, then already set on killing him is off.

TheBoyWonder22
07-20-2011, 07:03 PM
This is true. Anyone can believe as they choose and I only used things I saw via this thread as stated above. If I'm lynched the other 9 should be sent to the chopping block. Unless I'm somehow forcing everyone's hand...

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 07:20 PM
as i stated at the top of the page, and no one has seemed to notice, GOW is someone i have some serious reservations about.

GOW has been pretty brash and is definitely getting noticed.
I'm more interested in the other one you're concerned about - Jensen. His vote for Diab seemed like any other, I just hope were not developing a stigma against people who vote a little later, since that was also brought up in the initial vote for me. Both votes came before majority was reached, too, so it's not like they were thrown in to save face. Somebody has to cast those votes.

hockey619
07-20-2011, 07:28 PM
GOW has been pretty brash and is definitely getting noticed.
I'm more interested in the other one you're concerned about - Jensen. His vote for Diab seemed like any other, I just hope were not developing a stigma against people who vote a little later, since that was also brought up in the initial vote for me. Both votes came before majority was reached, too, so it's not like they were thrown in to save face. Somebody has to cast those votes.

idk why i kept the part about his timing in, i had a different point and i took that out on accident my bad. i agree, being suspicious of late voters is stupid because somebody has to make those votes.

Im more worried about the way he worded his post, its on page 4. It just seemed suspicious to me, hard to explain why, and he said very little before or since.

ImBrotherCain
07-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Lol if your Lynching based on how people word things than TBW should have been lynched long ago... I think people just get to damn giddy and start reading into every little comment anyone has made. Its actually kinda funny to see peoples reasoning behind their actions.

fenikz
07-20-2011, 07:45 PM
10 votes were in like 4 hours ago just calm down and wait for Caddy

SuperMcGee
07-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Caddy has clearly been killed by a venomous shark, so I will not calm down!

Caddy
07-20-2011, 08:18 PM
The town was fairly quick to jump on board the 'kill Diab' train and so it was done. Despite desperately attempting to prove he was innocent, he was lynched for 'suspicious' voting behaviour. The town made the wrong choice, hopefully they wouldn't do it again.

Diabsoule (Vanilla Townie) Has been lynched.

Players have until 10pm Friday to send in night actions. You send them in earlier, I advance the game earlier!

CJSchneider
07-20-2011, 08:26 PM
/me raids the fridge before it's bedtime.

Caddy
07-21-2011, 08:34 PM
The town made its first incorrect decision during the day, lynching harmless vanilla townie Diab. The night proved equally bad for the townies, losing raiderz4life. His body found by the docks, a solitary bullet to the back of the head. If anything good could be taken out of the night, it was that only one townie died.

Raiderz4life (Vigilante) has been killed.

With a message well sent, the townspeople need to do something fast, the killings are coming.

With 17 remaining, 9 votes are needed.

hockey619
07-21-2011, 09:05 PM
damn, sucks losing a (the?) vigilante, thats a potentially big asset lost. Very few killings each night, i wonder why...

anyone thinking/found anything?

im still not sold on GOW, hes very suspicious to me as i look back at what hes said and he did not respond to my accusations yet.

DeepThreat
07-21-2011, 09:18 PM
I have no one to accuse, but I don't know if TBW is the right person to go after (if that is still a consideration). Even if he is a villain, I have a feeling he may not contribute a significant amount.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-21-2011, 09:19 PM
If he's a villain, he's playing a role. Which is a significant amount. And I'm very suspicious of him and his recklessness.

Snicho
07-21-2011, 09:26 PM
3 good guys to 0 mafia. Not looking too good

Honestly, I agree with ATL, TBW actions from the other day are still questionable.

Does anyone have anything to offer from last night??

hockey619
07-21-2011, 09:29 PM
3 good guys to 0 mafia. Not looking too good

Honestly, I agree with ATL, TBW actions from the other day are still questionable.

Does anyone have anything to offer from last night??

i got caught on the bottom of the page, but after rereading GOW's posts, i think hes mafia. I think he deserves a chance to defend himself. but he needs a good explanation, because his actions scream bad guy to me.

Revis Island
07-21-2011, 10:26 PM
We are really playing this poorly here. Bad guys are winning 3-0 right now. As of now I'm leaning towards TBW but it's tough to tell.

Snicho
07-21-2011, 10:32 PM
We really need to start getting some evidence. I feel like if we don't, we are just going to keep making rash decisions and vote whomever we feel is 'suspicious' and hence keep losing the good guys.

hockey619
07-21-2011, 10:37 PM
We really need to start getting some evidence. I feel like if we don't, we are just going to keep making rash decisions and vote whomever we feel is 'suspicious' and hence keep losing the good guys.

Often times roles are flawed or are blocked or a guy is framed etc you cant rely on that stuff, you need to use youre head and reason and get people to talk and read what theyre saying.

'Evidence' is unreliable at best, its better to use your head and read what people have to say. Right now, im pretty sure GOW is bad based on his posts. People, go back and read them and tell me what you think.

and obviously, lets not rush to vote, lets give him a chance to come around and defend himself.

Revis Island
07-21-2011, 10:38 PM
The thing is, the people with evidence seem to be too scared to speak up. Perhaps whoever has the ability to protect has to defend whoever comes out with information?

Snicho
07-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Its been two days of information that has come out.
I just dont think I see GOW the same way as you Hockey.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-21-2011, 10:45 PM
I saw GOW post in the other thread that he won't be around for a bit...

hockey619
07-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Often times roles are flawed or are blocked or a guy is framed etc you cant rely on that stuff, you need to use youre head and reason and get people to talk and read what theyre saying.

'Evidence' is unreliable at best, its better to use your head and read what people have to say. Right now, im pretty sure GOW is bad based on his posts. People, go back and read them and tell me what you think.

The thing is, the people with evidence seem to be too scared to speak up. Perhaps whoever has the ability to protect has to defend whoever comes out with information?

did you not even read my post?

we dont need more evidence that may or may not be wrong, we need to start thinking and talking and using our heads.

hockey619
07-21-2011, 10:47 PM
I saw GOW post in the other thread that he won't be around for a bit...

yeah i saw that, thats why we need to wait and at least let him defend himself. not vote yet just discuss.

ImBrotherCain
07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I have to say its hard to ignore TBW and GOW... TBW more or less started the Diab witch hunt and killed one of our townies...

GOW on the other hand had this really nonchalant attitude toward killing Diab and almost got pleasure out of it. This quote in particular seems pretty ******.

Yea we can still lynch him tomorrow.

Ill take my chances, i always wanted to be the queen of Germany, if that means sacrificing you im fine.

I'm going to wait until they have a chance to rebut before I make my decision.

Jensen
07-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Just to address hockey's posts earlier, the reason I was one of the last to vote for diab (not sure why that makes me suspicious in the first place) is because that the was the first and only time I was going to be on a computer all day. You could look at my profile and see that for yourself. As for your other comment, what else could I have said? There is no information to help us out right now and diab was clearly the most suspicious even though it was for naught. We need to be careful with the next lynching though, losing another of our own would put us in a huge hole.

Snicho
07-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Hockey, if GOW is away, then there is absolutely no point in waiting around for him to defend himself.
TBW is the most suspicious as of now... unless anyone has any evidence against him.

Vote: TheBoyWonder

Shane P. Hallam
07-21-2011, 11:34 PM
I'd honestly like to see what Renji and TWB has to say before voting. I don't want to be too brash with this and just lose more people.

vidae
07-22-2011, 12:52 AM
We should give GOW and TBW a chance to defend themselves before we cast our votes. If we kill without reason or suspicion then we're no better than the Mafia.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 03:02 AM
I haven't felt well all day so I'm just now getting on (maybe it's because I theoretically led a charge towards killing a townie). Anyways, I like everyone else felt as though diab had done something that didn't make sense in following my lead.

In a way I was scared I was going to be lynched and I guess I reached by afterwards not even considering he was innocent unless there was big proof. I also felt as though he wasn't trying very hard to defend himself

I sort of knew I wasn't gonna die tonight. Why kill me when not killing me but instead a guy with potentially a huge role could also vilify me? I admit my actions were rather brash, but most of us fell into it. Any questions?

hockey619
07-22-2011, 08:31 AM
I have to say its hard to ignore TBW and GOW... TBW more or less started the Diab witch hunt and killed one of our townies...

GOW on the other hand had this really nonchalant attitude toward killing Diab and almost got pleasure out of it. This quote in particular seems pretty ******.

I'm going to wait until they have a chance to rebut before I make my decision.

more of interest to me is that GOW was all set to lynch diab, and that if that didnt work, he was ready to immediately kill TWB the next day.

Diab is good, and im pretty sure TWB is too. hes bad, and he realized he could suggest/push in a manner that appeared logical (kill suspicious guy, hes innocent, so then kill his accuser) and get two innocents and two nights of action without damage during the day.

Hockey, if GOW is away, then there is absolutely no point in waiting around for him to defend himself.
TBW is the most suspicious as of now... unless anyone has any evidence against him.

Vote: TheBoyWonder

what the hell is any of this supposed to mean? TBW wasnt around either, so its ok to vote him then, even though we cant vote for gow if hes not around? at best, your logic sucks.

why would there be no point in waiting for him? i think we need to vote for him, im pretty sure hes bad, so i say we give him a chance and when he fails to explain himself, we kill him as the bad guy he is.

I haven't felt well all day so I'm just now getting on (maybe it's because I theoretically led a charge towards killing a townie). Anyways, I like everyone else felt as though diab had done something that didn't make sense in following my lead.

In a way I was scared I was going to be lynched and I guess I reached by afterwards not even considering he was innocent unless there was big proof. I also felt as though he wasn't trying very hard to defend himself

I sort of knew I wasn't gonna die tonight. Why kill me when not killing me but instead a guy with potentially a huge role could also vilify me? I admit my actions were rather brash, but most of us fell into it. Any questions?

what you did was a lay a trap and diab made a mistake. You rushed way to quickly to lynch the first respondant rather than waiting for a bit and noting what people seemed content with just killing him. It was a good idea, executed a little too quickly, but i do believe youre good.

we all saw what you did and how you executed it, so we all had the same information with which to make the vote, it wasnt based on 'evidence' that could be tampered with, it was based purely on his post and reaction. so it wasnt an issue of follow the leader, everyone had the same post to read and make their own decision on.

Snicho
07-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Hockey, if you want to wait 2 or maybe more days for GOW to 'defend' himself then go ahead. Wait for him. But its just going to drag this out. At least TBW is active and can defend himself... which I still dont think he is doing a very good job of. And my logic sucks? Mmmm somehow if anyones logic sucks, its TBWs.

I didnt vote to lynch diab, as there was no reason too. Everyone jumped on that one way to quickly and all because of TBW. TBW decided to lynch diab for the sole reason that diab agreed with him in something.... that makes absolutely zero sense.

Snicho
07-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Also, im obviously not the only person who thinks TBWs behaviour was suspicious as 4 people voted for him straight after he decided to lynch diab.

For now I will unvote TBW.
But I still feel he is the most suspicous person. I will however give him a fair chance, and defend himself more... or wait for some more 'evidence'

Unvote: TheBoyWonder

Snicho
07-22-2011, 09:20 AM
for the benefit of the doubt

Caddy
07-22-2011, 09:21 AM
You can edit your posts if you want to say more...

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 09:21 AM
Hockey, if you want to wait 2 or maybe more days for GOW to 'defend' himself then go ahead. Wait for him. But its just going to drag this out. At least TBW is active and can defend himself... which I still dont think he is doing a very good job of. And my logic sucks? Mmmm somehow if anyones logic sucks, its TBWs.

I didnt vote to lynch diab, as there was no reason too. Everyone jumped on that one way to quickly and all because of TBW. TBW decided to lynch diab for the sole reason that diab agreed with him in something.... that makes absolutely zero sense.

Well GOW said he was gonna be on today so its not like were looking to wait a week before we get an explanation.

On the other hand TBW has been active yes... but IDK something tells me that hes not Mafia. If he was he would be incredibly stupid or a genius to draw this much attention too himself. I voted originally to lynch TBW yesterday but I pulled back after I looked at his reasoning. I'm not saying I think he hasn't drawn allot of negative attention by any means but right now I think their are bigger fish to fry.

To me i still think the way GOW handled things was really suspicious and I would really like an explanation behind his reasoning.

Snicho
07-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Okay, so we wait then, to hear from GOW, and from everyone else who hasnt been active as of yet.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 09:29 AM
Im here. To be fair, while i was wrong with diab, him joining in immidiately lynching someone who we had no information on, at least TWBs accusation had some merits and based on all the other people voting for diab, the only thing that is making suspicious in this case id say, would be me actually saying his arguments were ******, which they were. i mean if they werent he would still be alive.

On the other hand, why i would vote for TBW? cause there are no other suspicions out there.
suspiciously with the killing in the night, he was the one who said to TBW:
and he died. that was the reason why i meant, if we go for someone, go for the one person who actually started the idea of killing the innocent.

Also we should prolly look at the people that are not joining in on this conversation that much, usually mafia guys lurk a lot

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 09:35 AM

I'd like to know how my logic sucks. I was in a sense joking about McGee and I didn't think anyone would jump on it unless they were just trying to kill someone off. I don't know about you but I don't want to sit around while the mafia picks off our guys one by one. So I like a lot of others, chose to go with this. I've explained myself several times and I think what I'm saying makes sense. I've also learned my lesson and will no longer approach this by trying to be some kind of guy who wants people to frame themselves.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I'm done.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 09:39 AM
and he died. that was the reason why i meant, if we go for someone, go for the one person who actually started the idea of killing the innocent.

Also we should prolly look at the people that are not joining in on this conversation that much, usually mafia guys lurk a lot

he didnt lead the charge, he pointed something out in his posting and everyone was given the oppurtunity to interpret it there own way. Yeah it didnt look good, but it was way too quick of a charge to lynch.

sorry, but im not buying it. Im pretty sure youre bad, and you gotta go:

Vote:*** Ork Wang

vidae
07-22-2011, 09:39 AM
It's really weird that no one has come forth as a Seer or Detective or w/e. Why aren't you guys helping us locate the Mafia in the town?

Until we get some concrete proof we can do nothing but pick randomly, and that is never good.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Im here. To be fair, while i was wrong with diab, him joining in immidiately lynching someone who we had no information on, at least TWBs accusation had some merits and based on all the other people voting for diab, the only thing that is making suspicious in this case id say, would be me actually saying his arguments were ******, which they were. i mean if they werent he would still be alive.

On the other hand, why i would vote for TBW? cause there are no other suspicions out there.
suspiciously with the killing in the night, he was the one who said to TBW:

I think this holds some truth... We have 17 people left and we have what 8 people that are posting with some regularity...

We have a lot of big NFLDC names on here that are known to be around quite a bit...
- Forenci
- Fenikz
- APS
- CJ

These guys really have abstained from partaking in discussions all that often. Just something to throw out there.

It's really weird that no one has come forth as a Seer or Detective or w/e. Why aren't you guys helping us locate the Mafia in the town?

Until we get some concrete proof we can do nothing but pick randomly, and that is never good.

After 2 nights and 3 deaths we should have some sort of information... With out it we are dead... I mean even the slightest bit will help in our decision making.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Also my quote with sacrificing Diab came after he repeatedly attacked me for being foreign so i just got fed up with him

Caddy
07-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Vote Count

*** Ork Wang : 1 (Hockey)

TheBoyWonder : 1 (ATL)

9 votes are needed.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 09:45 AM
he didnt lead the charge, he pointed something out in his posting and everyone was given the oppurtunity to interpret it there own way. Yeah it didnt look good, but it was way too quick of a charge to lynch.

sorry, but im not buying it. Im pretty sure youre bad, and you gotta go:

Vote:*** Ork Wang
i mean, seriously, if i am mafia, why would i go out and point at diab and say kill him kill him when everyone already was on board? i just tried to tell him why is argument is ********

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 09:46 AM
I think this holds some truth... We have 17 people left and we have what 8 people that are posting with some regularity...

We have a lot of big NFLDC names on here that are known to be around quite a bit...
- Forenci
- Fenikz
- APS
- CJ

These guys really have abstained from partaking in discussions all that often. Just something to throw out there.

After 2 nights and 3 deaths we should have some sort of information... With out it we are dead... I mean even the slightest bit will help in our decision making.
Yeah I noticed this of JBond and Super McGee as well, it could just be inability to post, but this could have some merit.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah I noticed this of JBond and Super McGee as well, it could just be inability to post, but this could have some merit.

JBond has a few posts per day and McGee just had the ones defending himself early on. So I decided to leave them off the list along with ATL for his few posts. The others though have hardly any posts at all.

vidae
07-22-2011, 09:49 AM
I have noticed that too Cain.. and usually those four names are a LOT more active, so I dunno what is up with them. Maybe they could answer that for us.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 09:49 AM
JBond has a few posts per day and McGee just had the ones defending himself early on. So I decided to leave them off the list... Along with ATL. The others though have hardly any posts at all.
Hmm yeah I guess I can see that. Carry on.

Shane P. Hallam
07-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I've tried to pop in. And it is more the threat of people who say things and accuse people usually get everyone turned on them.

i mean, seriously, if i am mafia, why would i go out and point at diab and say kill him kill him when everyone already was on board?

Would be a perfect cover if you WERE Mafia to say there is no way mafia would do this. Plus, as you said, diab got a bit personal with it so you may have just taken it too far even as mafia, just a thought.

It's really weird that no one has come forth as a Seer or Detective or w/e

Yes and no, still can't come out directly (though I imagine there is a protector role that would help you). But it is usually why I try to go with the majority as I am guessing this people will help steer the conversation to those they have found to be evil (or steer it away from those they found to be good).

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Yes and no, still can't come out directly (though I imagine there is a protector role that would help you). But it is usually why I try to go with the majority as I am guessing this people will help steer the conversation to those they have found to be evil (or steer it away from those they found to be good).
Yeah maybe that was Broth's role as the absorber though and yes as I've seen through experience, your first statement is true.

Shane P. Hallam
07-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah maybe that was Broth's role as the absorber though and yes as I've seen through experience, your first statement is true.

It wasn't looking at some of the past games on other boards. There are others who can investigate and find out who is good or bad.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 10:13 AM
I guess we'll find out.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-22-2011, 10:14 AM
vote: TBW

Just far too reckless in the beginning, and I'm still not convinced on what you are saying.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 10:15 AM
i mean, seriously, if i am mafia, why would i go out and point at diab and say kill him kill him when everyone already was on board? i just tried to tell him why is argument is ********

yeah...this is crappy reasoning. Youre bad, and im staying voting for you because im almost positive about it at this point.

RufusMcDaniel
07-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I just wish I could offer some help to you guys. Unfortunately, I'm an ordinary joe.

A Perfect Score
07-22-2011, 10:31 AM
I have noticed that too Cain.. and usually those four names are a LOT more active, so I dunno what is up with them. Maybe they could answer that for us.

I stayed out of the Renji/diab business because I was under the impression that diab's fate had already been sealed when we hit 10. At this point, Ive just been trying to take everything in and look for the suspicious things in the way people interact and hope that someone comes forward with some sort of information. I agree that it's odd we haven't had any detectives/cops etc. come forward and help us out. Either they're trying to save their skin by keeping quiet to gather more evidence or they simply arent there. Either way, it looks like we're going to have to figure this out on our own for a little while.

Jensen
07-22-2011, 10:33 AM
I really don't think TWB is evil, he employed a different strategy, and while it didn't work, I can understand the logic. It would help if the less active players would chime in so maybe we could get something going here.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Quick everyone whats your roll?

So we will know who to lynch... I just solved our problem.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I've tried to pop in. And it is more the threat of people who say things and accuse people usually get everyone turned on them.

Would be a perfect cover if you WERE Mafia to say there is no way mafia would do this. Plus, as you said, diab got a bit personal with it so you may have just taken it too far even as mafia, just a thought.

to be fair the consense on what i said was pretty much that of the others that voted for him. i was the only one to repeatedly tell him.
besides the exact same thing can be said about TBW.

also Revis_Island has not said a thing in this thread

vidae
07-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Quick everyone whats your roll?

So we will know who to lynch... I just solved our problem.

Oh I'm a.. wait a second! You almost got me there! :P

hockey619
07-22-2011, 10:44 AM
................****ing christ fine, you morons im a cop, someone better protect my *** tonight (defender, dont say who you are or someone might kill you) cause the only reason im coming out is because you people are ****ing idiots.

i accused GOW yesterday and no one listened, so i double checked on him last night and it came back bad. always possible my info is bad, because as i said before and keep saying (and apparently no one can be bothered to listen to) using powers can be sketchy, but using common sense works.

common sense says GOW is bad, and if it makes some of you intellectually challenged out there more comfortable, so does the evidence i found. again, the second part is rather meaningless, but idk what i have to say to get you people to stop saying 'we just need detectivezzzzzzz'

Rufus:
just because you dont have powers doesnt mean you cant help dude. as i might have mentioned above...

ATLDirtyBirds
07-22-2011, 10:46 AM
I'll give you your chance.

unvote: TBW
vote: GOW

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Well that's enough proof for me... Ive had sneaking suspicions that I have made evident. GOW has not defended himself well enough and now we have testimonial from a cop.

Vote: *** Ork Wang

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
ha imma tell you right now you are wrong. also there are cops with sanities in the game, where APS got back bad information.

ill tell you right now if you kill me you shall regret it, the only thing i did was

a. accusing Diab, who already had the majority of the votes
b. going for the guy who said he "made a trap" to get someone in and then gets uberdefensively when people tell him that he might be next. then 1 guy (raiders) dies after he told tbw that its obvious that if he throws **** into the fan he isnt gonna stay dirty.

ill go with TBW cause right now, he is way to big of a potstirrer, starting the thing against diab (while his argument really was suspicious) and raiders death

Vote: TBW

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 10:50 AM
besides, if you are a cop, you might as well tell us who you looked at night 1.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 10:52 AM
besides, if you are a cop, you might as well tell us who you looked at night 1.

no i shouldnt. because if we all know they are innocent (which is what they came back as), then the mafia will kill them knowing we wont ever lynch them. it just makes them a target. nice try though.

RufusMcDaniel
07-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Alright hockey, I'll follow your lead.

vote: GOW

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 10:54 AM
haha have fun. though ill tell you after you kill me, you should take a hard look at TBW and hockey. just saying. you will see why.

in my eyes, what i am seeing is: TBW is mafia, hockey is too. Hockey saw people getting to TBW, they kill of Raiders who was suspicious and now focus it on me since i was suspicious. Im fine if you kill me off if you promise to kill the other two this night.

Caddy
07-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Vote Count

*** Ork Wang : 5 (Jensen, Rufus, ATL, ImBrotherCain, Hockey)

TheBoyWonder : 2 (APS, GOW)

9 votes are needed.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 10:58 AM
so yeah im fine if you kill me off if its what you need to turn on TBW and hockey

pretty ironic if you want to kill off your towns doctor and then ask for someone to let you survive. No one left after ive gone :)

hockey619
07-22-2011, 10:59 AM
haha have fun. though ill tell you after you kill me, you should take a hard look at TBW and hockey. just saying. you will see why.

in my eyes, what i am seeing is: TBW is mafia, hockey is too. Hockey saw people getting to TBW, they kill of Raiders who was suspicious and now focus it on me since i was suspicious. Im fine if you kill me off if you promise to kill the other two this night.

why should anyone believe you, you have yet to say what your role actually is (let me guess, vanilla townie? cause thats what everyone says) or that you even are innocent, you just keep throwing blame around. and since youre probably about to die, there is no reason to keep it a secret...

Jensen
07-22-2011, 11:00 AM

If TBW is mafia, why would he kill raiderz when raiderz questioned him earlier? Wouldn't that just draw more suspicion to him?

Vote: GOW

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:00 AM
why should anyone believe you, you have yet to say what your role actually is (let me guess, vanilla townie? cause thats what everyone says) or that you even are innocent, you just keep throwing blame around.
nope im the doctor, but as i said, im fine if you kill me off if thats what they need to turn on TBW and you

A Perfect Score
07-22-2011, 11:01 AM
I'd be much more hesitant to vote for Renji then TBW. I don't see anything Renji's done that's suspicious, whereas I feel like TBW has been pulling strings since the very beginning of this. Im not comfortable with that whatsoever.

vote: TheBoyWonder

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:01 AM
If TBW is mafia, why would he kill raiderz when raiderz questioned him earlier? Wouldn't that just draw more suspicion to him?

Vote: GOW
well apparently no one noticed or cared for that. i mean there is always the counter argument: they did it specifically so that people would say: hey look, if he is mafia, why would they kill him!

hockey619
07-22-2011, 11:11 AM
nope im the doctor, but as i said, im fine if you kill me off if thats what they need to turn on TBW and you

what is your power as doctor, to defend? bring guys back? just curious. why didnt you say that before when i accused you?

and i can have someone vouge for me: the police chief, assuming there is one, gets all my reports, but i dont know who he is.

again, i searched you and found you to be bad. its also possible my info is just wrong. but im pretty sure im right because i was supicious of your actions well before i investigated you. You keep attacking the easy target hoping to sway people claiming he led the charge against diab and then killed raiderz even though it looks like a frame job, possibly by you. you all had the same evidence to make that vote against diab.

plus, before you said you thought TBW was innocent (halfway down page 5). now youre suddenly changing your tune. why do you suddenly not trust him?

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm not even saying GOW should die. If they're wrong hockey should go cuz he just came out as a cop and wasn't...anyways, I understand why people are suspicious. As I've said before I'm done with my strategy, but I did what I thought was right in order to nail mafia.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:12 AM
i can save one person per night, that if he is targeted can not be killed.

i trusted him with the informations i had with diab vs TBW.

now that diab is innocent, i clearly dont trust tbw anymore

hockey619
07-22-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm not even saying GOW should die. If they're wrong hockey should go cuz he just came out as a cop and wasn't...anyways, I understand why people are suspicious. As I've said before I'm done with my strategy, but I did what I thought was right in order to nail mafia.

how would that mean i wasnt a cop? he coulda been framed, i could be a lazy cop or something whos info is random/always bad, there are tons of things that can happen. thats why you use your head and not your powers, cant trust them.

****ing christ i feel like a broken record, people are so damn stupid.

SuperMcGee
07-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Hockey is normally the most patient guy in the world, so that outburst surprised me a bit. But I guess that'll happen if you're sitting on information while trying to convince people of someone's guilt.

Still, TBW is still pretty hard to follow. If he did kill raiderz, I'm sure he'd be trying to backtrack on that right now, too. I could also see GOW being an easy frame target based off of the other day, though that is only the case because he was already acting extremely suspicious to begin with. But things get too confusing and complicated when you start to go down this route.

Anyway, I only work Monday-Wednesday, so my activity probably spikes in those days.

vidae
07-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't understand why you guys had to reveal your roles.. you're just making it easier on the Mafia to kill you.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:17 AM

You all voted! If you guys want to use another piece of "evidence" go for it. And dude, you never trusted me, that's why you said kill me if not him.

And why is hockey saying one thing and you the other? Is that even possible within the confines of the game, that he's somehow being deceived?

A Perfect Score
07-22-2011, 11:18 AM

This. Where did the idea to lynch Renji come from? Because hockey says he's evil? I'm putting my neck out here, but I trust the germasian. I think hockey's information has to be wrong, and we know that there are those out there capable of interfering with that sort of thing. TheBoyWonder strung diab out to dry, and it turned out he was innocent. Not that we didn't all participate, but there is something mighty fishy about what's going on with TBW. Either he's evil, or he's just ********. But he's too all over the place for me to be comfortable with it.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:19 AM
how would that mean i wasnt a cop? he coulda been framed, i could be a lazy cop or something whos info is random/always bad, there are tons of things that can happen. thats why you use your head and not your powers, cant trust them.

****ing christ i feel like a broken record, people are so damn stupid.
Sorry, I'm getting this on my iPad and it's hard keeping up. I just didn't understand that could be done with whatever the cops interaction through his source is. Just a misunderstanding.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Ok... GOW if you were a Doc why would you reveal yourself. That is the dumbest thing you can do. If the town doesn't lynch you the mafia will kill you.

Revis Island
07-22-2011, 11:21 AM
to be fair the consense on what i said was pretty much that of the others that voted for him. i was the only one to repeatedly tell him.
besides the exact same thing can be said about TBW.

also Revis_Island has not said a thing in this thread

Not true, I've had at least 5-6 posts here. Seems like you are trying to put the blame on just about anyone.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 11:21 AM

if you trusted tbw, then why did you say that if diab proved to be innocent, that we should then kill him, before the lynch even happened?

thats pretty odd to do toward a guy you trusted. to me, it looked like you were pushing for the killing of two people because you are bad knew both were innocent.

VID: the reason i came out and said something was because every dumb*** here is saying 'we need a detective!' which is just really stupid because we dont. and i keep saying that. and no one listens.

SuperMcGee
07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Please stop insulting everybody's intelligence, hockey. People begin to care less and less that you're trying to help them if you're a total dick about it.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:24 AM
i dont understand how people dont get it.

In the case Diab vs TBW, it made the most sense with the argumentations to go for diab imo.

clearly i was aware, that if we were wrong, the information set changes and tbw is going to suspicious cause then we would know that we were wrong and tbw started with a trap that led to us lynching an innocent person

so again: i trusted him cause we had no information about either of them, clearly i was going to turn on him once we got the information about the role of diab

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:28 AM
i dont understand how people dont get it.

In the case Diab vs TBW, it made the most sense with the argumentations to go for diab imo.

clearly i was aware, that if we were wrong, the information set changes and tbw is going to suspicious cause then we would know that we were wrong and tbw started with a trap that led to us lynching an innocent person

so again: i trusted him cause we had no information about either of them, clearly i was going to turn on him once we got the information about the role of diab
Can't it make sense that I was an innocent trying to find mafia like all of us. It's not like I knew about diab I just went with what I saw. Why do I have to be evil because I'm wrong? Or should I say WE'RE WRONG.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Can't it make sense that I was an innocent trying to find mafia like all of us. It's not like I knew about diab I just went with what I saw. Why do I have to be evil because I'm wrong? Or should I say WE'RE WRONG.
the thing is, after diab, you would be the most suspicious guy. obvious there is a chance that you are innocent, but then again, who should i target then but the person who was the first to accuse the innocent dead guy

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:33 AM
the thing is, after diab, you would be the most suspicious guy. obvious there is a chance that you are innocent, but then again, who should i target then but the person who was the first to accuse the innocent dead guy
Retrospectively, we should have all backed off as soon as no one aside from 2 or 3 defended diab. If he was mafia, they'd be all over helping him. I really didn't mean to anything but go with what I saw. I won't make the same mistake.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 11:34 AM

Well from an objective 3rd party... All of us can clearly see that TBW had a dumb ass strat that he attempted and failed. He has admitted it many times and said he was wrong.

You attacked Diab and almost made it your only mission in the game to kill him. Then once he was good you chose the only other candidate (besides yourself obviously) to try and turn the towns fire on too...

Thats what I glean from this.

And I reiterate... Why Renji, why the hell would you reveal yourself to be a doctor? If your not lynched by the town now your killed by the mob.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:35 AM
because it makes a lot more sense to waste the mafias move then to waste one of our lynching. getting cops killed would still be worse.

besides ive enough experience to know, that if im mafia, and they know that hockey isnt one of them but just someone like a lazy cop or something, they would not let me killed and let the mob lynch me next day cause everyone would feel like, i have to be mafia since i wasnt killed by them

vidae
07-22-2011, 11:36 AM
IF Renji really is a doctor, revealing what he was to the town was the only way to get the rest of us to not vote for him. It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.. I think he'd much rather die to the Mafia and be an innocent man in our eyes than die by our hands.

That is just me thinking outloud though.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Please stop insulting everybody's intelligence, hockey. People begin to care less and less that you're trying to help them if you're a total dick about it.

sorry, just that i kept saying everyone needs to think on their own and generate conversation to figure out whos bad. and then immediately afterwards there are like 4 posts saying we need detectives we need evidence. just very frustrating to be talking to myself more or less. and the ac here broke so im dying haha

Hockey is normally the most patient guy in the world, so that outburst surprised me a bit. But I guess that'll happen if you're sitting on information while trying to convince people of someone's guilt.

Still, TBW is still pretty hard to follow. If he did kill raiderz, I'm sure he'd be trying to backtrack on that right now, too. I could also see GOW being an easy frame target based off of the other day, though that is only the case because he was already acting extremely suspicious to begin with. But things get too confusing and complicated when you start to go down this route.

Anyway, I only work Monday-Wednesday, so my activity probably spikes in those days.

im slightly worried about him being framed too, only because i said i thought he was up to something and no one responded to my thoughts. its possible, but im still very suspicious of him, things just dont add up, and he keeps accusing random people to try to divert atttention i feel like.

This. Where did the idea to lynch Renji come from? Because hockey says he's evil? I'm putting my neck out here, but I trust the germasian. I think hockey's information has to be wrong, and we know that there are those out there capable of interfering with that sort of thing. TheBoyWonder strung diab out to dry, and it turned out he was innocent. Not that we didn't all participate, but there is something mighty fishy about what's going on with TBW. Either he's evil, or he's just ********. But he's too all over the place for me to be comfortable with it.

why does it have to be wrong? i readily admit its possible, he could be framed, my role could be that of a crappy cop, etc, but why are you so sure it is? it more or less comes down to my word against his, mine is backed by possibly incorrect evidence, but also because i think he may be guilty based on what he said before.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 11:37 AM
because it makes a lot more sense to waste the mafias move then to waste one of our lynching. getting cops killed would still be worse

Yet your telling us that Hockey was suspicious... The one person that claims to have any evidence you tell us that if you die he needs to die.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:38 AM
seriously hockey, if you go with that explanation, why the hell would you reveal yourself then if we cant even (and obviously to me clearly false) information?

TheBoyWonder22
Yup I'm a dumb ass. Maybe it's cuz younguys have more real life experience then me. I never thought I'd learn a life lesson online haha.

CJSchneider
- Forenci
- Fenikz
- APS
- CJ

I'm around. I just find it better to say nothing if I have nothing useful to add to the conversation. Just because I can speak doesn't mean I need to.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Yet your telling us that Hockey was suspicious... The one person that claims to have any evidence you tell us that if you die he needs to die.
that was maybe a bit harsh, my idea is that if TBW is mafia, hockey seemed very adamant to get everyone to kill me rather than him. that was why i thought hockey is suspicious. also him revealing he is a cop just seemed like nonsense, just like not revealing who he looked at else.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:41 AM
that was maybe a bit harsh, my idea is that if TBW is mafia, hockey seemed very adamant to get everyone to kill me rather than him. that was why i thought hockey is suspicious. also him revealing he is a cop just seemed like nonsense, just like not revealing who he looked at else.
It is the 3rd day. Maybe he investigated broth or something.

vidae
07-22-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm around. I just find it better to say nothing if I have nothing useful to add to the conversation. Just because I can speak doesn't mean I need to.

It doesn't mean you shouldn't speak though. Our town is at war and you're just fine and dandy sitting on the sidelines while the rest of us do the work?

Now THAT doesn't seem suspicious at all..

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:42 AM
It is the 3rd day. Maybe he investigated broth or something.
then why not say it? if he really is a cop and he got someone innocent, we have one person less to vote for next lynch cause he should be the one that is going to die.

TheBoyWonder22
07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Maybe he just hasn't yet. Said it mine. We still have plenty of time. You need four more I think and I need seven. We are far from in desperation mode.

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Im sorry Renji... I can't change my vote. Losing a Doctor would be detrimental to our town but you are too all over the place, grasping for straws and contradicting yourself for me to not think your suspicious beyond a reasonable doubt.

hockey619
07-22-2011, 11:50 AM

ok.

lets say youre innocent.

then what is up with my info?

it is either, good (and youre bad), bad (and youre good), or random (and it just comes back saying whatever caddy feels like it saying).

only the last one makes my powers really useless.

if it comes back the opposite everytime, well, then the guy i investigated first night is bad.

The more i think about it, and god do i hate wavering like this, the more i question the evidence. you came out guns a blazing after diab. it would have been very bold to do if you were bad. to the point that youd have known youd get caught.

my guess last night was that a framer would frame TBW, so i didnt bother investigate him knowing it would come back bad regardless, and i felt ok with him.

The only question i have is if you are a doctor, why does that give you the power to protect? i guess its more or less the power to save a person?

and if you are, should i reveal my first night investigation? what say you all?many of you seem to think GOW is good.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 11:58 AM
reveal both so at least if you were wrong with me, you have someone else to gun for. Yes i have the power to like visit someone at night, and if you were hit, you will be saved. so if you dont kill me, and unless someone blocks my power, which is always a possibilty id save you.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Im sorry Renji... I can't change my vote. Losing a Doctor would be detrimental to our town but you are too all over the place, grasping for straws and contradicting yourself for me to not think your suspicious beyond a reasonable doubt.
not sure where im contradicting myself really

couldnt it be that you are someone that investigates if people did something that night? or were targeted?

ImBrotherCain
07-22-2011, 12:11 PM
not sure where im contradicting myself really

couldnt it be that you are someone that investigates if people did something that night? or were targeted?

because it makes a lot more sense to waste the mafias move then to waste one of our lynching. getting cops killed would still be worse.

That right there is contradicting yourself. You also seem to accuse anyone who accuses you.

Gay Ork Wang
07-22-2011, 12:13 PM
That right there is contradicting yourself. You also seem to accuse anyone who accuses you.
well im saying it like this: im fine either way, if you kill me off now, you know that im innocent and can actually focus on say TBW or someone. One the other hand its much more benefitant for me to be killed by the mafia if i had to chose to waste their kill. Our lynching is important and doing their work would just help them out