PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars : Game Time (Rebel Alliance Wins!)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Forenci
07-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Star Wars: Mafia Game Episode I (Beta Edition)

http://i.imgur.com/fb7pC.png

A long time ago in galaxy far, far away...
War has been unleashed upon the galaxy. Both sides have inflicted heavily causalities upon each other, and the two sides have come to a stalemate over the planet of Coruscant. Seeing an opportunity to finally end the war, the Coruscant Security Force apprehend members of both sides of the Rebel Alliance and Sith Empire, bringing them down to the planet.

Unsure of who to trust, the security forces begin holding trials during the day, where members of both sides attempt to prove their innocence. Wanting to remain neutral in this, the Coruscant government allows the captured members to decide amongst themselves who is guilty or innocent.

At night, both sides secretly plot to destroy each other, and once again vie for control over the fate of a galaxy.

Forenci
07-26-2011, 05:42 PM
During the day, the objective is to find the culprits for the misdeeds. The important thing at the beginning of the game is just to get the discussion going, whether it is by accusing another player, mourning the departed, proclaiming your innocence and whatnot is your choice, but good participation is what makes this game fun. At the end of the day, a trial is held and whomever is convicted is killed. It is also possible to vote in favor of a no-lynch day. The day ends once a voting majority or a time limit has been reached.

At nightfall, everyone leaves the court room and may not speak (unless specified), though some roles with special abilities are required to take action. Some roles, for example, could investigate someone to determine whether he is good or evil. Actions to be taken are to be sent by private message to the moderator (Forenci). The night ends once every PM has been received, or the time limit has been reached.

Rules

1.To make it easier for everyone to follow, votes must be bolded and follow the form vote : Forenci
2.Players can unvote or change their vote anytime using the same form. Before changing votes, please unvote first. ex: unvote : Forenci, vote : no-lynch
3.Players are to be lynched once an absolute majority is reached.
4.Night actions will have a 24-hour deadline, but please be faster.
5.Discussion about the game is forbidden outside of the game thread, unless specified. I can't monitor that, but for the sake of fair game, please refrain.
6.Players who can speak to each other may only do so at night.
7.It is forbidden to quote a private message from the moderator. This results in a modkill.
8.Once you are dead, please refrain from posting information/comments until the game is over unless specified.
9.Mod posts will be in green, so don't use that color.
10.Have fun.

(The thread will be locked until 8PM Eastern (July 26th) and after it is opened players may begin discussion and voting. Once a majority has been reached and night has come, the thread will be locked until all night actions have been received or until the deadline for the actions has been reach.

Furthermore, as a friendly reminder, I want to let everyone know to make sure you consider the night actions you take! Using them simply to target people you dislike or using them at random may have a negative impact on the game, your side, or even upon yourself. Choose wisely and try to make an informed decision if you can. You do not have to use your night action (unless otherwise specified) but not doing so may stagnate the game, or even hurt your side (if you choose to not use your ability, you still must send me a PM saying you do not wish to use your power for that night).

This is the beta/testing version of the game and many of the roles have unique features that have not been copied from a template. I have no idea how the game will play out so just try and have fun with it. I look forward to getting feedback from all of you when the game is over! Good luck and have fun!)

With 13 people left alive, 7 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Still alive : 13

A Perfect Score
ImBrotherCain
Shane P. Hallam
Diabsoule
gpngc
SuperMcGee
Vidae
fenikz
CJSchneider
DeepThreat
Snicho
Mr. Goosemahn
Giantsfan1080

Have become one with the Force

GOW/Renji - Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)
Jensen - The Emperor/Senator Palpatine (Sith Master)
ATLDirtybirds - Queen Amidala (Queen of Naboo)
sbh15 - C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
Rufus McDaniel - R2-D2 (Astromech Droid)
D-Unit - Jabba the Hutt (Crime Lord)
hockey619 - Darth Vader (Sith Lord)
broth223 - Lando Calrissian (Smuggler)
raiderz4life - Greedo (Scum)
ncst8fan83 - Probe Droid (Scout)
Caddy - Boba Fett (Bounty Hunter)

(Current Day, Time) Eighth Day, Currently Nightime

fenikz
07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
fo shizzle my nizzles

Raiderz4Life
07-26-2011, 07:30 PM
May the force be with y'all

ImBrotherCain
07-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Yea I'm just gonna get this out of the way... So we can progress.

Vote: No Lynch

Raiderz4Life
07-26-2011, 07:33 PM

Snicho
07-26-2011, 07:36 PM

fenikz
07-26-2011, 07:38 PM
ugh i hate to do this but its gonna be near impossible to get 13 votes for anything

vote: no lynch

Giantsfan1080
07-26-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll jump on this train.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Let's get this going!

Vote: No lynch

CJSchneider
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Vote: No lynch

and some music...

JaPf-MRKITg

fenikz
07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
that is exactly what we needed

sbh15
07-26-2011, 07:45 PM
vote: No Lynch

vidae
07-26-2011, 07:47 PM
vote : no lynch

Brothgar
07-26-2011, 07:56 PM

Doesn't make any sense otherwise.

D-Unit
07-26-2011, 07:57 PM
vote : no-lynch

Brothgar
07-26-2011, 07:57 PM
vote : no-lynch

Put that thing in BOLD brotha

Caddy
07-26-2011, 08:03 PM
vote: no lynch

fenikz
07-26-2011, 08:04 PM
btw no lynching ewoks! i demand anyone who votes to lynch an ewok be perma banned

Raiderz4Life
07-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Always thought Ewoks were like..Wookies but...miniature...sorta like how Miniature Pinschers look like Doberman Pinschers haha

Nalej
07-26-2011, 08:07 PM
No lynch

Brothgar
07-26-2011, 08:08 PM
btw no lynching ewoks! i demand anyone who votes to lynch an ewok be perma banned

You are a long way from Endor Ewok what are you doing in Coruscant?

Forenci
07-26-2011, 08:14 PM
“The trials had just begun, but everyone was unsure of how to vote. Rather than risk killing one of their own, the group collectively decided to not find anyone guilty. No one will be killed this day. As the members departed the court room, they returned to their quarters to get some rest and plan their actions for the night.”

Players have until 9pm, Thursday to send in night actions.

(Please send in your night actions to Forenci via PM. If you do not wish to take action, still send a PM saying you do not wish to take action!)

Forenci
07-27-2011, 04:32 PM
(Current Day, Time) Second Day, Currently Day Time

“The first night had passed and no one died. It was clear both sides were feeling out the situation before they jumped in head first. It was a smart move for everyone involved. Daylight had broken on the sprawling city-planet of Coruscant and the trials were about to begin for the second day. Would somebody be found guilty this time?”

With 25 people left alive, 13 votes are needed to reach a majority.

DeepThreat
07-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Hopefully someone has some info because I have nothing.

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Well this is certainly interesting

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm really hoping someone has something useful to share.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Well I am glad to see the game going again... Interesting move. Not killing someone the first night in attempt to have us turn on each other?

fenikz
07-27-2011, 04:46 PM
ugh well we got a few options

1st I guess we wait for someone with information to step forward, whether it's right or wrong it at least helps us form a picture

vote out an inactive, not a popular option but in a game with so many people it might help things move along faster

or no lynch again and hope more information turns up the next night

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 04:50 PM
ugh well we got a few options

1st I guess we wait for someone with information to step forward, whether it's right or wrong it at least helps us form a picture

This is probably the best option...

vote out an inactive, not a popular option but in a game with so many people it might help things move along faster

To soon to get an accurate feel for the inactives

or no lynch again and hope more information turns up the next night

Fall back plan

Thoughts in bold

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 04:51 PM
i really doubt someone is gonna come out today. I at least hope no one does. It will just lead to a certain death of the person that got the information

fenikz
07-27-2011, 04:58 PM
well if someone does come out with information i urge someone to protect them, didn't happen in the last game

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 04:59 PM
well if someone does come out with information i urge someone to protect them, didn't happen in the last game
cause the person who can protect people actually got killed

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 04:59 PM
No one's dead, and I doubt anyone wants to risk their neck this early on. So unless someone does come forth with information think for now its

Nalej
07-27-2011, 05:00 PM
I second that

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 05:06 PM
I would like to bring some evidence to the table based on my own intuition and hope that my fellow Jedi will vote with me in this instance. On route to this council, *** Ork Wang said the following [see sign-up thread]:

I Am The Commander Of The Ewoks

It is my belief based on previous conversations with *** Ork Wang, that this is something he would have not said if he was not part of the Sith. He is someone who likes to stay even-keeled in games and wouldn't go fancy free with a joke post like this if he was:
1. Actually that character

or

2. Any member of the Jedi/light side who was trying to keep their identity hidden from the Sith.

This lends me to believe that he is evil and was trying to derail us all before the trials have even began.

Could I be wrong on this? Yes I could, but am willing to take my chance based on my intuition and guile to help us resolve this conflict. If correct, I will likely be a major target to die at night very soon without protection. If incorrect, I will accept my consequences but want to show that I was merely using my brain to come to this conclusion.

VOTE: *** ORK WANG

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Well this is not very nice.
I just love Ewoks. Who doesnt

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Okay well... I clearly don't think random lynchings are the way to go here...

also Nalej if your want a not lynch make sure to vote.

JBond wants perma banned

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 05:21 PM
i still dont want to jump on the no lynch wagon. let everyone see the thread before we start to vote on stuff

vidae
07-27-2011, 05:30 PM
If ANYONE has any information, big or small, reveal it so we can get this going!

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
I have revealed my information and hope if anyone else who has information to supplement it will post as well so we can be one step closer to winning!

Gay Ork Wang
07-27-2011, 05:34 PM
i for one think it is kind of suspicious to ask for big roles to step forward in the beginning. sounds evil to me...

Jensen
07-27-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm not a fan of a no lynch again...hopefully somebody can bring forth some info, otherwise looks like were heading to another no lynch or a random lynching.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 05:39 PM
You know what Vidae... as your location demands I love you.

Also why the hell would we lynch with no info or demand we kill our best roles... Smart.

sbh15
07-27-2011, 05:52 PM
even though a lynching would get things going, we have no evidence, so there's definitely no sense in possibly killing off an important role.

if someone comes forward with some concrete info, i'd consider changing my vote

edit: i have a weird feeling about shane being right about GOW, though

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 05:56 PM
even though a lynching would get things going, we have no evidence, so there's definitely no sense in possibly killing off an important role.

Exactly...if anyone provides info that we can go off of....i'll change my vote as well.

A Perfect Score
07-27-2011, 06:03 PM
My fellow citizens, I implore you, nay I beg you, to use patience in this case. I am as thrilled as the rest of you that no one was killed last night, but I would warn against complacency: The great evil which haunts our galaxy has made a grave error in judgement by allowing us a night to gather information against them. I understand that you are afraid my friends, but we must trust that whoever comes forward with any information will be protected during the night. This is a vow we must make to each other in an attempt to help secure the proper information to properly lynch someone. I do think another no lynch is a mistake...Lets not return the favor the evil did us.

RufusMcDaniel
07-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Shane, is your suspicion based off a gut feeling or any factual information?

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 06:28 PM

edit: i have a weird feeling about shane being right about GOW, though

If you have this feeling, then please join me in lynching this evil out of the group. As the nights go on, the amount of those who can/will kill others will increase. We need to be PROACTIVE in using our intuition instead of stupidly being ducks in water. Yes, we will gain more information tonight, but as will the Sith (remember, they don't all know of each other's existence either so as they find each other, they gain more power during the day to NOT vote for each other). *** Ork Wang is Sith, I am pretty sure of it.

My evil ways earlier [i.e. the Mafia Game] I did not come out and accuse or try and use intuition, but pray on others. This time, I am not doing that but using my knowledge of each individual, who they are, how they act, and matching that up to figure out who is evil. If we do not lynch anyone and I die tonight, you will know why, I got too close (and by saying this, there could be a reverse psychology effect, no one is being "set up."). If I live, I will continue to press this issue. If you have a power to find who is good and evil, use it on GOW tonight and join me, or do the proactive thing and lynch him now so we can start this process.

I definitely need protection after these accusations. I want to keep the Sith guessing on my role and thus will not reveal it, but if we can kill a Sith on DAY 2, we will have a leg up.

vidae
07-27-2011, 06:34 PM
My fellow citizens, I implore you, nay I beg you, to use patience in this case. I am as thrilled as the rest of you that no one was killed last night, but I would warn against complacency: The great evil which haunts our galaxy has made a grave error in judgement by allowing us a night to gather information against them. I understand that you are afraid my friends, but we must trust that whoever comes forward with any information will be protected during the night. This is a vow we must make to each other in an attempt to help secure the proper information to properly lynch someone. I do think another no lynch is a mistake...Lets not return the favor the evil did us.

Ok, APS is Sith. Who is with me?!

fenikz
07-27-2011, 06:36 PM
all evil know each other, unless this one is different

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok, APS is Sith. Who is with me?!

I think everyone knows that APS is a Sith. We're just humoring him.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Shane, is your suspicion based off a gut feeling or any factual information?

Both. A prime gut feeling from knowing GOW and how he reacts, what is strategy is, and how he has reacted in similar situations [i.e. Mafia Game]. I am in the belief that a group needs to really hone in on people and make smart choices when lynching instead of no lynching and this, to me, is a smart and calculated choice. You guys can choose how you tread here, but I am pretty darn confident.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 06:40 PM
all evil know each other, unless this one is different

It is different [a la Forenci].

DeepThreat
07-27-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure I trust JBond. Seems like he's accusing here without a ton of evidence... But I also distrust Renji on instinct.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure I trust JBond. Seems like he's accusing here without a ton of evidence... But I also distrust Renji on instinct.

I understand the trepidation. But think back to my previous times [Mafia game], I did not accuse or try to "leg up" the competition. This isn't TBW talking, this is me. With the lack of information out there right now, we can choose to not lynch and open ourselves up. Or think a little bit and realize that sometimes people's subconscious reactions can give away more than their conscious ones.

fenikz
07-27-2011, 06:47 PM
hate to be the 1st to agree as im sure someone will be like "he's suspicious" if GOW isn't guilty but as I said earlier any lynching gives us a better picture

Vote: GOW

DeepThreat
07-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I do think we need to lynch someone, and right now I'm leaning towards Renji. I just don't think another no lynch is a viable option. Until someone comes forth with something else,

Vote: Renji

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Well knowing how JBond played the last game... He wouldn't come out guns blazing like this if he had no evidence. So I put some faith in that fact.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Renji

D-Unit
07-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Jbond calls you out and this is your best response?

Well this is not very nice.
I just love Ewoks. Who doesnt

GUILTY.

Haha. I dunno.... I guess I'm gonna cautiously trust Jbond here. He's putting himself on the line and if he's right, he's a soon to be goner, but at least he took down a sith along the way. If not... sorry GOW. I'll change my vote if you can come up with a better defense!

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 06:56 PM
I'll go with it too.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Lynch GOW

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 06:58 PM
I didn't want to be the first to cast my vote after someone accused someone after what happened last time.

Vote: Lynch GOW

sbh15
07-27-2011, 07:03 PM
wow, one person jumps on the bandwagon and you all follow suit? and in such rapid fire fashion? seems like a very elaborate sith plan if i've ever seen one... the rebels are in control so long as we aren't lynching our own, but you are so quick to in the name of "getting things going".

edit: i am by no means defending GOW, merely calling into question the tactics of the group of voters thus far

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 07:04 PM
wow, one person jumps on the bandwagon and you all follow suit? and in such rapid fire fashion? seems like a very elaborate sith plan if i've ever seen one...

He was very convincing.

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 07:06 PM
wow, one person jumps on the bandwagon and you all follow suit? and in such rapid fire fashion? seems like a very elaborate sith plan if i've ever seen one... the rebels are in control so long as we aren't lynching our own, but you are so quick to in the name of "getting things going".

If you had been part of the last one you'd see that its pretty surprising that JBond is really coming out like this. Idk but I think if he's really coming out swinging like that....he may have something.

fenikz
07-27-2011, 07:07 PM
no one wanted to be the 1st person to agree with JBond they aren't following me, if i went to no vote i doubt any would change theirs

RufusMcDaniel
07-27-2011, 07:08 PM
well sorry, can't trust you Shane, just off my personal info.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:10 PM
I'd also like to point out that when we have previously seen GOW be accused[i.e. Mafia Game] he went down with a big fight, sharing his opinions, accusations, etc. In that case, he was good. Here, he posts literally nothing to defend himself, another reason I believe he is evil.

I'm sure now (if he gets back,) he will post a big defense, but keep that in mind.

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 07:11 PM

Care to enlighten us? This info could be vital.

sbh15

yep, have to agree. if renji turns out to be sith, then you'll have gained my trust (but what if that is exactly the plan?!?!?!). however, for now, i don't buy that lynching someone on a hunch is a prudent move

Brothgar
Here is what happened last night
1. An angel saved the person who was meant to be killed.
2. A Blocker on our side blocked the killer.
3. There is a kill every other day policy for the Empire.
4. The villains tried to kill someone who is bullet proof.

__________________________________________________ __

Thus far this is what happened during the day

1. JBond has tried to get a rally against Renji
2. some players have called for a no lynch. sbh and IBC
3. APS and Renji are very blood hungry.
4. Noone is coming up with information which is expected.

Now lets look at possible actions / consequences to our actions.

1. We kill Renji
a. Renji is good - IF Renji is good JBond has a target on his back as does APS.
b. Renji is evil - Horah for us we got the bastard. This puts other posters in a slightly more suspicious light but we are in a good lead.
2. We No Lynch
No lynching allows our investigators more time to figure more people out there is no real downside considering we will automatically be a day ahead on investigations. If we no lynch I would suggest that the blocker and angel spare the same person if someone dies that means that the blocked is innocent if not then he is guilty.

No Lynching is the safest way to solve two pieces of the puzzle.

RufusMcDaniel
07-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Erhhhhh....what?

DeepThreat
07-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I think JBond knows that if he's wrong here, he is dead next. I don't think he would do this if he weren't pretty sure.

sbh15
07-27-2011, 07:18 PM
I think JBond knows that if he's wrong here, he is dead next. I don't think he would do this if he weren't pretty sure.

unless he has info that GOW is a very important ally to the rebel forces! (i don't really know the roles well enough to know if this is actually possible)

D-Unit
07-27-2011, 07:20 PM

edit: i am by no means defending GOW, merely calling into question the tactics of the group of voters thus far
Honestly, I based mine more based off GOW's refute. It had less to do with Shane's finger pointing. I'm still willing to change my vote, but I want to see if GOW's next move.

RufusMcDaniel
From broth's info,

vote: Shane

Giantsfan1080
This is my first game but Shane has a little too much info right now and I don't like how he's steering the bus. He wants you to think he's good but his evil jumping ability can't be looked over.

Vote:Shane P. Hallam
(http://draftcountdown.com/forum/member.php?u=300)

Forenci
07-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Voting tally thus far:

Renji/GOW: 12 (Shane P. Hallam, Fenikz, DeepThreat, IamBrotherCain, raiderz4life, Diabsoule, CJSchneider, Caddy, D-Unit, vidae, Giantsfan1080, sbh15)

With 25 people left alive, 13 votes are needed to reach a majority.

(Just want to remind everyone to make sure you use the proper format if you wish to vote for someone! I saw a couple instances where people seemed to agree with a vote but not use the format. i.e. Vote: Forenci. Also, if you unvote, make sure you do that first and then re-vote to the person of your choosing.)

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 07:21 PM
unless he has info that GOW is a very important ally to the rebel forces! (i don't really know the roles well enough to know if this is actually possible)

That happened in the last game. Renji was a very important player for the townfolk except he acted suspiciously and the town rallied against him and lynched him.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Here is what happened last night
1. An angel saved the person who was meant to be killed.
2. A Blocker on our side blocked the killer.
3. There is a kill every other day policy for the Empire.
4. The villains tried to kill someone who is bullet proof.

I'd also point out that due to the Sith not knowing each other, people may have with held themselves for a bit on their roles.

If you want to No Lynch, that is fine, but then who will be losing the key piece? It will be the Light side losing to the death tactics of the dark with the new information THEY have. You wanted people to come forward with information, as much or as little as possible. This is good to help us make decisions. It is bad however leading the Sith to who to kill. No lynching makes that even more of a possibility.

If Renji is lynched and bad, then I can be saved (hopefully). If you no lynch, you obviously will still have questions that can't be answered until it is too late. What are the three cases?

1. Renji is evil, we kill him, we gan the advantage. Sith try to kill me, and I can be protected (or you can protect other key pieces you know exists).

2. We no lynch, if Renji is a Sith who is not known by other Sith, they will kill me and try to frame him. If he is not known, they may still kill me to make you believe he was just being framed.

3. Renji is good, you learn more information. Sith won't kill me as they will expect you to lynch me (despite me being good,) and may end up killing one of their own. Obviously, it is not an ideal outcome, but at least we learn more.

CJSchneider
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
I agree with JBond's tactic of looking at personal traits to determine how they are playing this game. In doing so, I don't think Shane would put himself out there without knowing he has something to gain from it.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:23 PM

See the thing is... In the last mafia game JBond slow played everything. Coming out guns blazing like this is out of character if he was a Sith.

He knows that if he is wrong about Renji hes as good as dead. So based upon knowing how he played and how he is playing I think he has some info

A Perfect Score
07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
This is my first game but Shane has a little too much info right now and I don't like how he's steering the bus. He wants you to think he's good but his evil jumping ability can't be looked over.

My issue with this is that we can't all ask someone to come forward with information and then lynch them when they do so. Do I believe Renji is evil? No. But I can't fault Jbond for coming forward and saying he has information that helps us, he's only doing what we collectively asked him to do. Lynching him for attempting to help us is idiotic and hypocritical.

And broth, I'm not being bloodthirsty, I was advising against a no lynch. The evil did us a big favor by not acting when they had the chance, I dont want to return that favor by waiting another night and seeing who gets killed.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM

If you vote for me, you are setting yourself up for failure. Now, ANYONE with information will not come forward for fear of being accused. If my intuition is wrong and Renji is good, fine, do what you want. But knowing this guy for how many years? I know how he acts, and it is much more shady here than before. Is it wrong for me to have "too much" info? As fenikz has said, using your brain and thinking is the way to succeed here. Punishing those who do is how we lose the Rebel cause. Why would someone who is evil post a crap ton and put themselves in the spotlight? Heck, even when accused, Renji has done the complete opposite of that! He is still trying to go under the radar and you are allowing him to do such.

Am I taking a risk? Heck yes. It is the only way to start things IMO. If we play again (and I hope we do,) and I don't have anything, I sure as heck am not going to make willy nilly accusations. Heck, if Renji is evil, don't exactly expect me to come out and have info every night either. I want to watch people act and hop on opportunities as they come.

D-Unit
07-27-2011, 07:27 PM
I'd also point out that due to the Sith not knowing each other, people may have with held themselves for a bit on their roles.

If you want to No Lynch, that is fine, but then who will be losing the key piece? It will be the Light side losing to the death tactics of the dark with the new information THEY have. You wanted people to come forward with information, as much or as little as possible. This is good to help us make decisions. It is bad however leading the Sith to who to kill. No lynching makes that even more of a possibility.

If Renji is lynched and bad, then I can be saved (hopefully). If you no lynch, you obviously will still have questions that can't be answered until it is too late. What are the three cases?

1. Renji is evil, we kill him, we gan the advantage. Sith try to kill me, and I can be protected (or you can protect other key pieces you know exists).

2. We no lynch, if Renji is a Sith who is not known by other Sith, they will kill me and try to frame him. If he is not known, they may still kill me to make you believe he was just being framed.

3. Renji is good, you learn more information. Sith won't kill me as they will expect you to lynch me (despite me being good,) and may end up killing one of their own. Obviously, it is not an ideal outcome, but at least we learn more.
I have no idea what broth is talking about.... Now with this, I'm just lost. Maybe the basis on my vote on GOW was too shallow.

Changing my vote on GOW.

Vote: Undecided

I need to watch this play out more.

sbh15
07-27-2011, 07:27 PM
hmm... this is an interesting situation, and in a way i am beginning to lean toward shane's argument. if we vote to lynch renji and we are wrong, then he becomes the prime target for the next vote. the info i really need is if it's possible that the sith have identified an renji as an important rebel at this point. honestly the way things played out after fenikz jumped on board with shane is just too suspicious for me. within 10 minutes, we had 7 or 8 guys on board with the lynching.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:31 PM
hmm... this is an interesting situation, and in a way i am beginning to lean toward shane's argument. if we vote to lynch renji and we are wrong, then he becomes the prime target for the next vote. the info i really need is if it's possible that the sith have identified an renji as an important rebel at this point. honestly the way things played out after fenikz jumped on board with shane is just too suspicious for me. within 10 minutes, we had 7 or 8 guys on board with the lynching.

This i highly doubt

D-Unit
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Where's broth's information coming from? I know what he said, but how would he know all that?

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:33 PM
If the Sith found a key Jedi, wouldn't they just wait a round and kill them themselves? WHY would they put it out there like I have when, obviously, it is leading to people just turning on me for trying to play the game and help? By voting for me, it is just proof that trying to be PROACTIVE in this game is a bad thing. If you want to No lynch, fine, but voting for me doesn't do anything. Voting for Renji will give you the information you need to make an INFORMED decision tonight and tomorrow.

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 07:34 PM

I think its because ppl are afraid of a No Lynch day and have innocents get taken out at night. So when they see someone like JBond who was really methodical and slow-paced in the previous game come out and sticking his neck on the line, it makes it hard to not go with him I would say.

diabsoule
What I don't get is this: everyone is saying "I'm not going to vote until any information comes out, just a little will help" and then JBond comes out and provides what info he has, which is putting his neck on the line, and some folks still are like "eh... can you do better? I mean, it's great you did what you did but I don't believe you enough"

How is it suspicious of JBond to pay attention to someone's posting habits and behavior? Seems like he's actually doing his homework. I'm believing in Shane this time because he knows that if he's wrong then he's going to have the whole group turn on him.

Shane P. Hallam
Where's broth's information coming from? I know what he said, but how would he know all that?

It was his experience of playing these types of games as USUALLY there is a death every night by the bad guys. This game is slightly different with more unique and detailed roles and both sides not always knowing who is with them.

Caddy
07-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Shane is obviously throwing his name out there with these seemingly unfounded accusations. You'd have to think a sith would be stupid to put himself in the spotlight so I'm gonna trust Jbond on this one.

vote: GOW

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:36 PM
What I don't get is this: everyone is saying "I'm not going to vote until any information comes out, just a little will help" and then JBond comes out and provides what info he has, which is putting his neck on the line, and some folks still are like "eh... can you do better? I mean, it's great you did what you did but I don't believe you enough"

How is it suspicious of JBond to pay attention to someone's posting habits and behavior? Seems like he's actually doing his homework. I'm believing in Shane this time because he knows that if he's wrong then he's going to have the whole group turn on him.

And though being evil in the past was fun [i.e. Mafia game, props to vidae, Jensen, and Cain,] this is why I WANTED to be good. So I can analyze what I know and come to conclusions during my boredom. It's what I am doing here, right or wrong. Is that better or worse than saying nothing? It seems like it would have been better to keep my mouth shut.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:36 PM

The first 4 were possibilities ... as in why no one died the night before

Giantsfan1080
07-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Shane has convinced me I had been looking at him the wrong way.

Unvote: Shane

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Shane is obviously throwing his name out there with these seemingly unfounded accusations. You'd have to think a sith would be stupid to put himself in the spotlight so I'm gonna trust Jbond on this one.

vote: GOW

Hahaha TBW really proved that one.

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 07:41 PM

Well wasn't TBW a good guy while everything was going down...then the night Jensen...you asshat...killed me he turned over to your side?

RufusMcDaniel
Unvote: Shane

Caddy

Exactly. If Jbond proves to be correct, then fantastic. If he proves to be wrong, as TBW was, then we really need to ask ourselves if we need to lynch him.

sbh15
07-27-2011, 07:43 PM
If the Sith found a key Jedi, wouldn't they just wait a round and kill them themselves? WHY would they put it out there like I have when, obviously, it is leading to people just turning on me for trying to play the game and help? By voting for me, it is just proof that trying to be PROACTIVE in this game is a bad thing. If you want to No lynch, fine, but voting for me doesn't do anything. Voting for Renji will give you the information you need to make an INFORMED decision tonight and tomorrow.

unless the mafia tried to kill him and were blocked by someone with the power to save people. i'm presenting a far less likely scenario, sure, but as long as the sith aren't killing the rebels, why risk killing one of our own? i'm honestly on the fence here. i'm not in favor of lynching you because you're playing the game the way that makes it most fun, even if you were quick to make an assumption.

i'd like to hear more from broth and rufus, as they seem to be the only others to share my skepticism.

Caddy
07-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Well wasn't TBW a good guy while everything was going down...then the night Jensen...you asshat...killed me he turned over to your side?

For the record, he was always evil.

Brothgar
07-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Shane would you be willing to fall on your sword if you are wrong?

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:45 PM

He was a traitor... So as far as my knowledge goes he could investigate people and when he investigated me he turned to the SWDC Mafia. So I'm really unsure if he was good or bad to start.

Edit: NVM then lol

D-Unit
07-27-2011, 07:45 PM
The first 4 were possibilities ... as in why no one died the night before
Oh that sounds like too much speculation. I thought it was pretty obvious the reason why no one was killed was because everyone voted no lynch. lol.

If GOW is a Sith, Jbond goes down as a hero we can trust. If not, Jbond goes down. Since no one else is even close to being lynched, I'll go with GOW to speed up the process.

re-vote: GOW

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:47 PM
unless the mafia tried to kill him and were blocked by someone with the power to save people. i'm presenting a far less likely scenario, sure, but as long as the sith aren't killing the rebels, why risk killing one of our own? i'm honestly on the fence here. i'm not in favor of lynching you because you're playing the game the way that makes it most fun, even if you were quick to make an assumption.

i'd like to hear more from broth and rufus, as they seem to be the only others to share my skepticism.

If you think this happened during the first night, then you are pretty crazy. With 25 people in this game, that is HIGHLY unlikely to have 1. The Sith pick a big time Jedi to kill and 2. The Jedi know who the Sith are and choose to block them. As you said, highly unlikely. Even if it did happen, how would the Sith know GOW was a significant Jedi?

Why would the Sith start killing Rebels? When we start killing Sith, that is what we have to try to do.

vidae
07-27-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm gunna follow his lead.. I think he might be onto something here. You gotta know that if you're wrong here you're dead Shane. Since you know that and are still sticking by your guns, I'll go with it.

vote : renji

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 07:48 PM
I think Rufus is skeptical because he fell into a trap last game and is almost holding a grudge...

Now Shane is slightly suspicious here but hes throwing he neck on the chopping block.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Shane would you be willing to fall on your sword if you are wrong?

Would I want to? No, because I know I am not a Sith, and if we lose TWO Jedi, we are pretty much screwed.

Am I telling you that I am 100% sure without a doubt that Renji is a Sith? No, that would be stupid for two reasons. 1. Because the Sith would SURELY kill me to be safe and 2. I don't, and lying will make me fall on my sword if wrong.

That being said, if Renji is good, I will take the consequences and perhaps tread more carefully next time. If you all deem it necessary for me to die, so be it, but at least you'll have some information to go off of based on how people voted, etc.

Giantsfan1080
07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
I've made up and my mind and see no problem in believing Shane on this.

vote:GOW

sbh15
07-27-2011, 07:55 PM
alright. given that shane has acknowledged the risk he's taking and is sticking by his initial thought...

unvote: No Lynch

vote: *** Ork Wang

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Looks like we will follow me with this vote. If I am correct, I do hope that someone out there will protect me as needed. Force the Sith to take a stab at someone DIFFERENT and maybe kill their own. We could maybe wrap this puppy up pretty quickly and put the pressure on them to start taking some chances.

diabsoule
07-27-2011, 07:57 PM
I think Rufus is skeptical because he fell into a trap last game and is almost holding a grudge...

Now Shane is slightly suspicious here but hes throwing he neck on the chopping block.

I fell into a trap last game today. I should have listened to Admiral Ackbar

Raiderz4Life
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM

I stuck up for you...and got killed for it...just throwing that out =P hahaha

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2011, 08:01 PM

Hey man go back into it I claimed you were good... Again it was to advert all suspicion from myself when you were killed but hey I tried.

I stuck up for you...and got killed for it...just throwing that out =P hahaha

That you did and you helped us immensely... We got to kill the Doc because of you :-)

CJSchneider
07-27-2011, 08:23 PM

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/b/be/Ackbar.jpg

Snicho
07-27-2011, 09:11 PM
I think this makes up the majority vote?
Shane, if GOW turns out good, you better prepare yourself for the repercussions...

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 09:22 PM
It is worth the risk to me. And if he does turn out good, then it gives us more information.

Caddy
07-27-2011, 09:25 PM
I think this makes up the majority vote?
Shane, if GOW turns out good, you better prepare yourself for the repercussions...

It's a threat!

ATLDirtyBirds
07-27-2011, 09:35 PM
I believe we already have a majority, no? If note

vote: gow

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Well, now comes judgement day, haha. I'm scared of what GOW will be now :D

Either way, I'm guessing I won't be around much longer :(

Forenci
07-27-2011, 09:58 PM
“It was a tense trial, but the people had finally spoken. Deciding it was better to lynch someone than not at all, it would pay off for the Rebellion and those who walked the path of the Light Side. Darth Maul was slain, and with it, serious damage had been done to the Empire. The Rebellion made their first blow. Would the Empire strike back?”

Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice) [Renji/GOW] has been killed.

(Current Day, Time) Second Day, Currently Night Time

Players have until 11pm, Friday to send in night actions.

(Please send in your night actions to Forenci via PM. If you do not wish to take action, still send a PM saying you do not wish to take action!)

Forenci
07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
”It was the early hours of the morning and Jensen was taking a stroll down the streets of Coruscant. Little did he know he was being followed, being stalked by a masked assailant. Jensen was seemingly unaware of his impending doom as suddenly the masked assailant struck. He withdrew his pistol, preparing to end Jensen. His target was only meters away when he carefully aimed and fired, a single shot to the head. Jensen was finished before he hit the floor. It appears the night was once again prosperous for the Rebellion and their cause, but was there a looming threat on the horizon?”

The Emperor/Senator Palpatine (Sith Master) [Jensen] has been killed.

(Current Day, Time) Third Day, Currently Day Time

With 23 people left alive, 12 votes are needed to reach a majority.

fenikz
07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Boba Fett FTW

or

Storm Trooper friendly fire

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I have no idea what just happened...did the Sith just kill one of their own....the leader no less lol

diabsoule
07-28-2011, 04:15 PM
score one for the good guys! long live the rebellion!

Snicho
07-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Well this is certainly looking a lot better then the last game.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Can we get an explanation of the abilities (if any) of the character of the player who just got killed? Would help since this is the beta version. No one knows.

SuperMcGee
07-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Well that's a nice development. Definitely sounds like Fett.

vidae
07-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Interesting turn of events the last two nights.. two high ranking Sith members are dead two nights in a row.

Looks like someone up there likes us!

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Somebody is lying about being happy about this...

Too much joy in the room. Hmm...

http://seattlesalescafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/detective.jpg

vidae
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Maybe we should be looking at the person who isn't happy at all.

So, what about it D? Why aren't you happy that two Sith are dead and the universe seems like a more peaceful place?

Brothgar
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM

I've played these type of games for awhile its just how these games go. While this one may be renovated some new twitches but generally that's how it works.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Couldn't have asked for much better...

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Maybe we should be looking at the person who isn't happy at all.

So, what about it D? Why aren't you happy that two Sith are dead and the universe seems like a more peaceful place?
What makes you think I'm not happy? Because I'm curious about those that are? 2 separate things completely. I've got my detective hat on is all.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Well, now that we have rejoiced. Shane you were right about GOW, which is great :) What shall we do know? Anyone prepared to come forth with new information?

Nalej
07-28-2011, 04:40 PM
So was that a good guy or bad guy who just died? Not sure.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 04:41 PM
It was the Sith Master.... He was bad.

fenikz
07-28-2011, 04:42 PM
lynch the non believer!

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Haha, we definitely have had a good start! I think we are well on our way to victory. I am going to hang back and observe a bit at this point as I have some small suspicions but nothing concrete right now.

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Well that's a nice development. Definitely sounds like Fett.

Forenci's message said pistol. That sounds more like Jango Fett to me.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 05:21 PM

Damn that's hard core Star Wars knowledge! Impressive.

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Damn that's hard core Star Wars knowledge! Impressive.

I need to message Forenci and see just how vast his Star Wars knowledge is. Depending on that, I could make some interesting assumptions as to which characters he dished out and what their abilities are.

vidae
07-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Forenci and I have talked about Star Wars in the past (we're both looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic, the new MMO) and I can tell you that his Star Wars knowledge is VAST.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Apparently we hit a stand still again.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 05:29 PM
So what now? Anyone got anything?

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Forenci and I have talked about Star Wars in the past (we're both looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic, the new MMO) and I can tell you that his Star Wars knowledge is VAST.

Well then from a pure "fan" stand point, allow me to think out loud for a sec.
If we know there are always two sith, as soon as Maul was lynched, Sidious (Palpatine) went looking for a new apprentice. That apprentice may now be the new master and be looking for a apprentice themselves.

As far as other Sith go, we could see the likes of Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Aurra Sing and perhaps even Mara Jade and General Grevious.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I don't think it is quite that detailed sir.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 05:42 PM
lmao imma agree with Shane on this one

Nalej
07-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Yea, I hope not lol That's a lot of info I don't know then lol

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Yea, I hope not lol That's a lot of info I don't know then lol

Same here. I like star wars....have seen all the movies but there are still a ton of intricacies idk lol

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I don't think it is quite that detailed sir.

You are probably right, but I will not hide the fact that I am a Star Wars uber-nerd.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM
You are probably right, but I will not hide the fact that I am a Star Wars uber-nerd.

Haha, no need, but speaking with Forenci, seems this is just the big names. No General Grievous :(

Nalej
07-28-2011, 06:00 PM
http://www.sinopenn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/general_grievous.jpg

I'm not impressed!

(Large pic... hope it's the right guy... quick google search)

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Well then from a pure "fan" stand point, allow me to think out loud for a sec.
If we know there are always two sith, as soon as Maul was lynched, Sidious (Palpatine) went looking for a new apprentice. That apprentice may now be the new master and be looking for a apprentice themselves.

As far as other Sith go, we could see the likes of Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Aurra Sing and perhaps even Mara Jade and General Grevious.
Mara Jade??? Wow. You just put sensual thoughts in my head.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/f/2009/270/6/c/Mara_Jade_Skywalker_by_wraithdt.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4885/starwarsmarajadeskywalk.jpg

SuperMcGee
07-28-2011, 06:18 PM

Did I say Boba? DID I SAY BOBA!?

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 06:20 PM

No, fenikz did. You can even go back and look at the post.

fenikz
07-28-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.nerdsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/boba_fett_21.jpg

is that not a pistol?

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 06:26 PM
This is not personal McGee... You know I go to you for hockey advice!

But how long have you had "POP! POP!" as your location description?

Is that a hidden clue that you are the one with the "pistol" who just killed the Sith Master?

Caddy
07-28-2011, 06:26 PM
I think it's a hidden clue that he likes Magnitude!

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 06:27 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1273/1199554214_7769cf63ec.jpg

You mean this Boba Fett blaster rifle that has butt-stock.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 06:29 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1273/1199554214_7769cf63ec.jpg

You mean this Boba Fett blaster rifle that has butt-stock.
Hahaha. that's hilarious. I thought fenikz proved Boba had a pistol and you just owned him with your Star Wars geekness. LMAO. Awesome!

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 06:31 PM
I think it's a hidden clue that he likes Magnitude!
Sorry that one just went right over my head. Do not get it.

Brothgar
07-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Ok guys you are both pretty. Back to the situation at hand. I as well as JBond have a few inclings but nothing big yet.

Does anyone have an idea or should we just no lynch. We have the advantage so we don't have to rush out and kill aimlessly I have to believe that there is no sith killer. Or a blocker is doing a damn good job. Tonight however I do believe one of us will go down.

Nalej
07-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Why is that? Are you just playing the odds or what?

gpngc
07-28-2011, 06:40 PM
someone vote rumble hungry

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Ok guys you are both pretty. Back to the situation at hand. I as well as JBond have a few inclings but nothing big yet.

Does anyone have an idea or should we just no lynch. We have the advantage so we don't have to rush out and kill aimlessly I have to believe that there is no sith killer. Or a blocker is doing a damn good job. Tonight however I do believe one of us will go down.
My idea is aimed at the guy with "POP! POP!" in his profile location, but I understand that is pretty weak. Nothing else has emerged to know enough yet.

vidae
07-28-2011, 06:56 PM
My idea is aimed at the guy with "POP! POP!" in his profile location, but I understand that is pretty weak. Nothing else has emerged to know enough yet.

POP! POP! is something that Magnitude from the television show Community says. It has no bearing (as far as I know) on this game at all.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:01 PM
POP! POP! is something that Magnitude from the television show Community says. It has no bearing (as far as I know) on this game at all.
Oh. Thanks. Thought I might be stretching and I guess I was.

So I guess no lynch tonight?

Brothgar
07-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Why is that? Are you just playing the odds or what?

Odds are now significantly higher that shooting randomly will get one of us killed. As far as one of us dieing tonight Boba and Jengo Fette (if that is who the killer is) they have no allegiance to anyone so that means everyone is fair game. Either it is random which would mean a huge probability of one of us dieing. Or it is alternating where a sith, then neutral, then a light will be killed. Unless there is a really cool twist to where when Fette is investigated they kill one of the opposition.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-28-2011, 07:14 PM
vote: d-unit

I'm on to you.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 07:15 PM
vote: d-unit

I'm on to you.

Is this a serious vote or like a joke?? If its for real care to explain?

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Is this a serious vote or like a joke?? If its for real care to explain?
I'd like to know the same.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-28-2011, 07:28 PM
I'd prefer if you were to explain sir.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:32 PM
I'd prefer if you were to explain sir.
Huh? You want me to explain to you why you voted for me? lol

I'm an open book. Ask away.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not budging unless someone steps up with something completely and utterly irrefutable. I'm very confident in this. Do as you wish people.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm not budging unless someone steps up with something completely and utterly irrefutable. I'm very confident in this. Do as you wish people.

Dude, you're not going to get anyone to follow with such piss-poor accusations and explanations. Give us something concrete...something that will sway us to side with you.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 07:41 PM
someone vote rumble hungry

missa no getin it?
And ATL please explain Im extremely curious as why your voting D-Unit.

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Where as I can attest for ATL's ability to find the bad-guys having played several of these games with him, I would feel remiss if I didn't ask for something a tad more concrete in this instance.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Well that's a pretty challenging request. Give me an example of something that is completely and utterly irrefutable. Can you even think of something that can protect yourself? Cause I'm lost on what you expect.

All I know, it this nomination has come out of the blue with no evidence other than "I'm very confident in this".

You haven't even talked much up to now while I've been actively engaged the entire time. Do you have a role that would explain your confidence or is it just a clueless hunch (like I suspect)?

Brothgar
07-28-2011, 07:47 PM

I too have had suspicions of D-Unit.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Im not gonna lie here, but i agree with broth and ATL, about Dunit being a little bit suspicious

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 07:50 PM
So I do have to say we did trust JBond with little to no evidence. and look were it lead us... Renji provided really no fight and he was a Sith.

Now I am not saying D-Unit is evil but he has yet to even defend himself. That in its self is suspicious.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 07:54 PM
So I do have to say we did trust JBond with little to no evidence. and look were it lead us... Renji provided really no fight and he was a Sith.

Now I am not saying D-Unit is evil but he has yet to even defend himself. That in its self is suspicious.

Defend himself from what? This??

"I'm very confident and I won't change my vote unless someone has something else that is irrefutable?"

I'm sorry but I need something more than that to lynch someone.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:56 PM
missa no getin it?
And ATL please explain Im extremely curious as why your voting D-Unit.

Im not gonna lie here, but i agree with broth and ATL, about Dunit being a little bit suspicious
How did you go from this to this in a matter of 3 posts?

All of a sudden you see some momentum build, so you get quick to jump aboard to sway attention away from you? ?? Classic mafia move.

I think broth's goal was accomplished. He used me as a front... but we got the real guy with your foolish change of stance on such a whim.

Vote: Snicho

To quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Snicho
But its not like he has been saying 'no guys im good, trust me'
He hasnt said anything... :/

ImBrotherCain
Defend himself from what? This??

"I'm very confident and I won't change my vote unless someone has something else that is irrefutable?"

I'm sorry but I need something more than that to lynch someone.

So wait when you voted for Renji to die off a hunch... Cause that's more concrete.

Again I am not voting to lynch him but D-Unit has put up no sort of argument.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 07:59 PM

I think my immediate response to ATL was enough defense. What defense would you give if someone accused you?

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:00 PM
How did you go from this to this in a matter of 3 posts?

All of a sudden you see some momentum build, so you get quick to jump aboard to sway attention away from you? ?? Classic mafia move.

I think broth's goal was accomplished. He used me as a front... but we got the real guy with your foolish change of stance on such a whim.

Vote: Snicho

To quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Ive had sneaking suspicions, but I didnt want to be the first to say anything, as i certainly dont have anything concrete it was just off observations. And seriously? I didnt vote you... yet.. So thanks for the vote.
But seriously. Unlike you, Im gonna defend myself. Im good. Trust me.
Also why me? And dont Broth or ATL? Who both think your suss.

Raiderz4Life
So wait when you voted for Renji to die off a hunch... Cause that's more concrete.

Again I am not voting to lynch him but D-Unit has put up no sort of argument.

No....that's a completely different scenario. JBond pushed hard for that. He gave us reasons as to why he believed Renji was evil. ATL has given us absolutely nothing other than "I'm confident".

D-Unit
But its not like he has been saying 'no guys im good, trust me'
He hasnt said anything... :/
Waiting for your defense to my nomination of you.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Waiting for your defense to my nomination of you.

Okay heres my defence:

Vote: D-Unit

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Ive had sneaking suspicions, but I didnt want to be the first to say anything, as i certainly dont have anything concrete it was just off observations. And seriously? I didnt vote you... yet.. So thanks for the vote.
But seriously. Unlike you, Im gonna defend myself. Im good. Trust me.
Also why me? And dont Broth or ATL? Who both think your suss.
Broth already said he's been working with Jbond and Jbond didn't deny it. He also said explained how he's putting himself on the line by saying that. So I'm not voting him.

So like I said... I think broth used me as a front. Why? Because ATL voted on me, so I was the first easy target. He was calling me out on suspicion to see what others would do.

The fact that you jumped in and changed your mind so quickly is the most curious thing anyone has done so far.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Okay heres my defence:

...and here's your defense to being nominated, "Im good. Trust me."

See how silly that sounds? If I said that it would be just as meaningless. You're now more guilty than ever. hah.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:08 PM
“Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.”

No but seriously, im like the "Vanilla Townie" of Star Wars.

Caddy
07-28-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm suspicious of D-Unit too. People that defend themselves so vehemently are often hiding something..

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Vote: Lynch Snicho

Since everyone here seems to be going with hunches and no real concrete evidence, I shall go with a hunch too.

I really don't think D is evil and ATL coming out with an absurd accusation, I say absurd because he's made no case for it whatsoever, then we have Snicho who pounces when he sees ppl starting to turn on D. When D calls him out he makes no attempt to defend himself. My hunch says that's suspicious.

Caddy
07-28-2011, 08:12 PM
I've watched ATL closely in these games before and he has a real knack for picking bad guys. In the last game I run he essentially took down five of them in successive days.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Broth already said he's been working with Jbond and Jbond didn't deny it. He also said explained how he's putting himself on the line by saying that. So I'm not voting him.

So like I said... I think broth used me as a front. Why? Because ATL voted on me, so I was the first easy target. He was calling me out on suspicion to see what others would do.

The fact that you jumped in and changed your mind so quickly is the most curious thing anyone has done so far.

See I don't forsee Broth pulling a TBW... That failed pretty miserably.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I've watched ATL closely in these games before and he has a real knack for picking bad guys. In the last game I run he essentially took down five of them in successive days.

Maybe so but that doesn't mean he's going to be a good guy every game. If he can give us an actual explanation why he's accusing D...maybe we'll side with him.

Caddy
07-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Maybe so but that doesn't mean he's going to be a good guy every game. If he can give us an actual explanation why he's accusing D...maybe we'll side with him.

You're voting for Snicho is equally dumb then. Vote for ATL if you think he is throwing out bogus accusations.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm suspicious of D-Unit too. People that defend themselves so vehemently are often hiding something..
Notice... I never got defensive to the point where I started pointing the finger to those pointing it at me... I haven't blasted ATL, broth or even you for questioning me. I only asked ATL how he would defend himself. Cause I really don't know if there is a way, when somebody calls you out of the blue like that. You stand chance at looking like a fool.

The guy I did point out was the guy with the most suspicious move. ...and so far that is Snicho.

Even now... I don't know how to defend myself other than to point out what is suspicious to me. ...and that is Snicho's quick change of mind.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:17 PM
See I don't forsee Broth pulling a TBW... That failed pretty miserably.
What is a TBW?

Raiderz4Life
You're voting for Snicho is equally dumb then. Vote for ATL if you think he is throwing out bogus accusations.

I gave my reason as to why I voted for Snicho. Even though ATL's accusation had no foundation he jumped on the bandwagon as soon as someone said they were suspicious of D. Then when D asks him to defend himself he goes and votes for D. That just yells suspicious.

Snicho
Quick change of mind? I didnt technically change my mind. I never said i thought you were not suspicious? I wanted to know ATLs reasoning to see if it was the same as to what i thought?

Oh I know!!! I am Diab! From the last game! Remember, he jumped on the bandwagon, everyone voted for him, and he was good. Looks like you people dont learn.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:18 PM
What is a TBW?

TheBoyWonder...he set up a trap in the last game and it backfired miserably.

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Quick change of mind? I didnt technically change my mind. I never said i thought you were not suspicious? I wanted to know ATLs reasoning to see if it was the same as to what i thought?

Well, what do you think?

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Well, what do you think?

My thoughts are purely observational from just reading what D-Unit has said. Look I could be wrong, I have no concrete evidence. But we havent had a whole lot of concrete evidence lately.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Why would he vote for ATL? ATL could have merely been tossing out a bone to see what bites. I'm an easy target. I admit. I don't expect to last long in this game. Will just enjoy the ride.

The last thing you do in mafia is to play the blame game on the first guy to call you out.

That's classic. You sit there all good until someone blames you, and then all of a sudden you're accused and you yell... No, no, it's not me... It's you!!! What ends up is the 2 guys end up pointing the finger at each other while the real killers... sit, watch and laugh. I'd be curious about anyone not commenting right now. The bystanders. They're winning this right now.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Just to reiterate: this is the Diab situation all over again...

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 08:30 PM

Huh? where did he say that? I'm not working with anyone.

I'm not confident that either D-Unit, Snicho, or ATL are bad. At this point, I want to know what the above comment was from, maybe I missed something. Even if D-Unit is evil, I still wouldn't quite trust ATL. I'm a little more lenient toward Snicho being a vanilla townie however. Hmmm, for now,

But he may make me change my mind.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Where's ATL?? Can't accuse and run away.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Just to reiterate: this is the Diab situation all over again...
Well, how come you changed your mind so quickly? I'll consider removing my vote.

Is it only because I didnt' do what you did? Say "I'm good. Trust me!"

That's the most phony defense in the book.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:34 PM

Here you go Jbond. Go ahead and remove your vote on me now.

This is what I based my statement about you and broth on.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Um.... I thought I made myself clear?
I had suspicions towards you from pretty much the beginning. ATL and broth, also did which they made clear too, so I agreed with them. I needed to make sure it wasnt just me who thought that, hence why I didnt state anything until I knew it wasnt just me. You also didnt defend yourself at all.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Errr, that doesn't say anything about us working together. Broth was just indicating we both had some small inklings, though both very separate.

EDIT: Snicho's avatar freaks me out.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 08:38 PM
I gotta go with it...

Vote: Lynch D-Unit

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Errr, that doesn't say anything about us working together. Broth was just indicating we both had some small inklings, though both very separate.

EDIT: Snicho's avatar freaks me out.
Well it gave me the impression that you guys were discussing the same suspicions. The fact that he said "one of us will go down" in regards to you and him... really... that's what gave me the impression.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
I gotta go with it...

Vote: Lynch D-Unit
OK. I'll be willing to go down tonight. The accusers are well known. So they will be exposed once the decision is made to kill me.

But can someone explain 1 bit of evidence that makes you think I'm evil??? That's the worst part. I'm getting voted on based on nothing. lol.

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Um.... I thought I made myself clear?
I had suspicions towards you from pretty much the beginning. ATL and broth, also did which they made clear too, so I agreed with them. I needed to make sure it wasnt just me who thought that, hence why I didnt state anything until I knew it wasnt just me. You also didnt defend yourself at all.

What i dont understand is....why has no one...made a case??? How hard is it to accuse someone and then EXPLAIN why you are accusing him. This whole ******** of i was suspicious but im not gonna say why but them other ppl are too and they havent said why but since its 3 of us maybe we dont need to explain ****...approach you have taken isnt and shouldnt cut it

DeepThreat
07-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Lynch: D-Unit

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Kinda agree with raidaz. I want to see this play out a bit.

unvote: D-Unit

vidae
07-28-2011, 08:43 PM
If you're a role that can investigate others, you are very wary of coming out and saying it. It makes you a prime target for the Sith to take out.

Snicho said "I'm good, trust me", which may be weak, but it was more of a defense than you gave out D-Unit, at least at the start.

I'm not going to vote yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who I'm voting for already.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:45 PM
What i dont understand is....why has no one...made a case??? How hard is it to accuse someone and then EXPLAIN why you are accusing him. This whole ******** of i was suspicious but im not gonna say why but them other ppl are too and they havent said why but since its 3 of us maybe we dont need to explain ****...approach you have taken isnt and shouldnt cut it
The worst part is if I'm killed and ATL is also a good guy. Because once I do die and it's revealed then ATL will be the very first on the chopping block for his incorrect "hunch". But it won't matter. He'll get killed because he nominated a good guy getting killed. So down goes to goods. LOL.

Marvelous game. I love it.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:49 PM
If you're a role that can investigate others, you are very wary of coming out and saying it. It makes you a prime target for the Sith to take out.

Snicho said "I'm good, trust me", which may be weak, but it was more of a defense than you gave out D-Unit, at least at the start.

I'm not going to vote yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who I'm voting for already.
This is a very dangerous post to respond to. No comment.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:49 PM
So down goes good? We are already 2 up. I think losing a couple good people is inevitable. It has to happen eventually. Worst case scenario, Dunit gets lynched. Then ATL, Broth and myself get investigated tonight.. Then we go from there..

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Lynch: D-Unit
Another no evidence vote. Perfect timing. Snicho was too early. However, you don't want to be too late either. You couldn't have chosen a better time.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Another no evidence vote. Perfect timing. Snicho was too early. However, you don't want to be too late either. You couldn't have chosen a better time.

Hey buddy, YOU voted for me first. I just said i thought you were suspicious.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:52 PM
So down goes good? We are already 2 up. I think losing a couple good people is inevitable. It has to happen eventually. Worst case scenario, Dunit gets lynched. Then ATL, Broth and myself get investigated tonight.. Then we go from there..
Wait. I don't care about getting investigated tonight. So why don't you volunteer yourself first?

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey buddy, YOU voted for me first. I just said i thought you were suspicious.
My actions weren't suspicious. I did nothing to deserve ATL's vote. Yours was warranted and I explained why.

edit: The real killers are laughing at us right now. Stop accussing me.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 08:54 PM
This is a very dangerous post to respond to. No comment.

I would like to hear a rebuttal. It is pretty much coming down to it D, you gotta defend yourself man. I'd reveal your role at this point, share with us who you are at the very least character wise, if not what powers you have. May be enough for people to believe you. May not help you last MUCH longer, but worth a shot.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Seriously its down to the fact that we have nothing what so ever to go on... So I guess we just wait forever for info or someone to reveal themselves on the second day (Which in last game got Hockey killed)

So if were gonna play the waiting game and get a vital role killed then fine Ill play that game

Unvote: Lynch D-Unit

Raiderz4Life
07-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I think its becoming obvious Snicho isn't going to present a case. So I guess we have to wait on either broth or ATL to make one. Even though I'd be willing to bet ATL won't like he has been since he accused D.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Wait. I don't care about getting investigated tonight. So why don't you volunteer yourself first?

I want to get investigated.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
I would like to hear a rebuttal. It is pretty much coming down to it D, you gotta defend yourself man. I'd reveal your role at this point, share with us who you are at the very least character wise, if not what powers you have. May be enough for people to believe you. May not help you last MUCH longer, but worth a shot.
Are we allowed to PM each other or does discussion only happen here. I would explain myself to you Jbond privately.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Seriously its down to the fact that we have nothing what so ever to go on... So I guess we just wait forever for info or someone to reveal themselves on the second day (Which in last game got Hockey killed)

So if were gonna play the waiting game and get a vital role killed then fine Ill play that game

Unvote: Lynch D-Unit
Thank you. I guess I talk too much to draw unwarranted attention.

Caddy
Yeah you can't PM each other. It's el cheating.

ImBrotherCain
In Thread Only unless stated otherwise

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Are we allowed to PM each other or does discussion only happen here. I would explain myself to you Jbond privately.

No we are not. Please do so in public.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 09:03 PM
I want to get investigated.
Enough with your bright ideas. You're gonna get us both killed.

ImBrotherCain
07-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Thought this applied

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2011/7/28/b307d522-fd2f-48f0-8d9e-ed443e86d671_thumb.jpeg

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Man, CJ looks weird next to Harrison Ford.

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 09:06 PM
No we are not. Please do so in public.
Can anyone bring forth any evidence against me? Why do I deserve this ire?

D-Unit
07-28-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm driving home from work. Don't jump to conclusions before I respond. I may post from my phone while driving though.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't have any evidence. Just saying, if it comes down to it, you may want to reveal your role if you are getting close to being lynched. Snicho at least told us that he has no power and is good.

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Man, CJ looks weird next to Harrison Ford.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/05/grope.jpg

Han never got this far with her.

Snicho
07-28-2011, 09:11 PM
I may post from my phone while driving though.

For the safety of you and others, just wait till you get home.

Shane P. Hallam
07-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Also may want to look at those who haven't been very active. I'm pulling names out at random a bit here, not going back through the thread, but:

gpngc
Nalej
sbh
ncst8
GF
Goosemahn

Just to keep in mind. No accusations! But I know a few have been around today :)

Caddy
07-28-2011, 09:13 PM
SBH has been pretty active I think, at least he was for a period of time.

Brothgar
07-28-2011, 09:15 PM
“Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.”

No but seriously, im like the "Vanilla Townie" of Star Wars.

Why did you call yourself a townie instead of what your actual role is instead of calling yourself a townie.

Doesn't mean you're evil it just means I don't think you are a neutral.