PDA

View Full Version : Mock while we dock

CJSchneider
07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
In regards to the order, I actually made predictions on W-L record and went through the process of determining SOS for those with identical records. I even proved my non-homerism by coming up with Tampa Bay winning the SB.

Fire away.

Washington Redskins: (from Denver pick #1) Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford

Denver Broncos: (from Washington pick #2, 66 and 108) Alshon Jeffery - WR – South Carolina

Carolina Panthers: Quinton Coples - DE- UNC

Oakland Raiders: Alfonzo Dennard - CB – Nebraska

Cincinnati Bengals: Jonathan Morin – OT – Stanford

Cleveland Browns: Dre Kirkpatrick - CB – Alabama

Buffalo Bills: Landry Jones – QB – Oklahoma

Seattle Seahawks: Matt Barkley - QB – USC

Miami Dolphins: Michael Floyd – WR – Notre Dame

Tennessee Titans: Vinny Curry – DE – Marshall

Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil – OT – USC

San Francisco 49ers: Vontaze Burfict – ILB – Arizona St.

Dallas Cowboys( from St. Louis pick #12): Riley Reiff – OT – Iowa

Jacksonville Jaguars: Dontay Paige-Moss – DE – UNC

Detroit Lions: Travis Lewis – LB - Oklahoma

San Diego Chargers: Tank Carder – LB - TCU

St. Louis Rams (from Dallas pick #16, 80): Ryan Miller – OG - Colorado

New York Jets (from Houston pick # 23, 87, 183) Courtney Upshaw - LB - Alabama

Philadelphia Eagles: Jerel Worthy – DT – Michigan St.

Chicago Bears: Justin Blackmon – WR - Oklahoma

Arizona Cardinals: Cliff Harris – CB - Oregon

Kansas City Chiefs: Mike Brewster - OG - Ohio St.

Houston Texans: (From NYJ pick #18, 146): Kenny Tate - S - Maryland

Green Bay Packers : Jared Crick – DT - Nebraska

New York Giants: Manti Te’o – LB – Notre Dame

Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordy Glenn –OG - Georgia

Indianapolis Colts: Ryan Browles – WR - Oklahoma

New England Patriots via New Orleans Saints: Trent Richardson - RB - Alabama

Cleveland via Atlanta Falcons: Jeff Fuller - WR - Texas A&M

Baltimore Ravens: Luke Kuechly - ILB - Boston College

New England Patriots: Donta Hightower - OLB - Alabama

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Stephon Gilmore - CB – South Carolina

AntoinCD
07-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Richardson provides great value for the Pats but Im not sure about the likelihood of the selection. After two high round picks on Shane Vereen and Stevan Ridley I doubt they go back and take another RB, although being BB anything is possible. I'd prefer Jeff Fuller.

Hightower is another interesting pick. He looks like a real possible pick on paper and he has a great skill set. But a lot of the times he plays like a mid rounder. I would be worried for any team who thinks about taking Hightower in the first round, like his teammate Mark Barron. If we're talking about 'Bama defenders in the first the one I like is the guy you have going to the damn Jets!!!

CJSchneider
07-26-2011, 11:01 PM
My thoughts on Ridley is that he will not be what the Pats thought he was. I crapped my pants when he was drafted in the 3rd. After that Richardson would be a nice tandem with Vereen,

AntoinCD
07-26-2011, 11:06 PM
My thoughts on Ridley is that he will not be what the Pats thought he was. I crapped my pants when he was drafted in the 3rd. After that Richardson would be a nice tandem with Vereen,

Oh yeah if Ridley turns out to be nothing more than what Sammy Morris was for the last few years then definitely I'd love a future one-two punch of Richardson and Vereen. That being said I have higher hopes for Ridley and hope that Woodhead and even BJGE can stick around for a few years so the team can look elsewhere.

Pat Sims 90
07-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Morin would be a upgrade over what we have a RT. Would not rule out 1 of the QBs either depends on if Andy Dalton shows anything this year.

JPF
07-27-2011, 03:05 AM
With John Fox as head coach, the Broncos would be more likely to took Coples than they would be Jefferson.

CJSchneider
07-27-2011, 08:19 AM
I honestly considered that but decided in my own mind they may give Ayers another year to show that he is the man for the job.

phlysac
07-27-2011, 08:21 AM
If the 49ers felt that ILB was that much of a priority, I doubt they would've just let their starter walk away with little attempt to keep him.

Now if Bowman fails miserably, Burfict is definitely an option.

K Train
07-27-2011, 08:53 AM
id be ok with cordy glenn.

damn you have dennard going high, that hurts my soul to see...cordy glenn or chase minnifield there for the steelers

vidae
07-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Ehh, OG isn't really a need and probably won't be for a while now. I'd prefer Trent Richardson or one of the LBs you have going after us.

OSUGiants17
07-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Playoffs, and one of the top 3 LBs...perfect!

prock
07-27-2011, 01:58 PM
I dig Kalil.

Vaylor
07-27-2011, 06:15 PM
If the Broncos have the #1 pick, there is no way they pass on Luck.

YAYareaRB
07-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Playoffs, and one of the top 3 LBs...perfect!

perfect but not burfict :)

lol but seriously CJ?? Vontaze and PWillis?? You trying to kill somebody? :)

CJSchneider
07-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Keep in mind, I made this before they announced that they were going to trade Orton.

villagewarrior
07-28-2011, 11:21 PM
Ehh, OG isn't really a need and probably won't be for a while now. I'd prefer Trent Richardson or one of the LBs you have going after us.

In light of the release of Waters, it seems guard has become a bit of a need. I'd still prefer Te'o in that scenario (unintentional rhyme).

JRTPlaya21
07-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Well besides the Jonathan Martin typo I say good mock. Pretty much any mock that gives my Redskins Luck, Barkley or Landry = massive winning.

TheFinisher
08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm not sure if you made this before Free re-signed with Dallas but we should be set at OT for a while. We need secondary or interior OL(ideally Center).

LetsGoGiants!
08-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Beautiful pick for Giants

CJSchneider
08-07-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm not sure if you made this before Free re-signed with Dallas but we should be set at OT for a while. We need secondary or interior OL(ideally Center).

I made it before.

bluebonnet78
08-08-2011, 11:54 PM
I agree with TheFinisher. Id say there is almost no chance Dallas drafts an OT. My guess is dallas goes defense, possibly DB or OLB.

Raiderz4Life
08-10-2011, 07:47 PM
I would rly like Barkley =)

rawdawg
08-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Justin Blackmon would be a dream come true.

Matthew Jones
08-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Richardson is a great value but after drafting Vereen in the second and Ridley in the third to go along with BJGE/Woodhead, I doubt the Patriots are looking for more running backs. Dont'a Hightower is significantly overrated and not worthy of first-round consideration at this point.

CJSchneider
08-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I do not foresee Ridley being worth a flip. How has he looked thus far through camp and preseason?

jCut
08-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Denver passes on Luck? Ummm... No.