PDA

View Full Version : Mike Neal

J-Mike88
08-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Some people believe this guy has ability that even surpasses the recently-departed Cullen Jenkins.

Others, agree or not, say he also has a chance to be another Justin Harrell, a guy who's fragile (although strong) body breaks down too often to ever show what he can really do and eventually washes out of the league without making a serious contribution to the Packers.

What is your opinion of big Mike, and what do you expect of him?

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/host.madison.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/d/f9/944/df99447e-b4a1-11df-a210-001cc4c03286-revisions/4c7c5f7979831.image.jpg

BloodBrother
08-01-2011, 07:02 PM
As long as he's healthy, I honestly believe he'll be as good as Jenkins

cvv84
08-01-2011, 07:06 PM
I think he'll eventually be the same type of player that Jenkins was for us. He's built, works hard, and doesn't have a long injury history.

However, I think we all need to temper our expectations of him this season. It usually takes a year to recover from a shoulder injury and Neal won't reach that mark until October. I think he's going to be criticized some by the 'casual' fan this year because most people can't and won't realize his timetable.

We're going to have to roll with a rotation at RDE this year.

bigboiajhawk
08-01-2011, 11:11 PM
This guy has the ability to be a beast. I remember training camp last year during OL/DL pass rush drills and it was Neal againt Colledge (poor example). I just remember Neal taking Colledge right back and then just doing a little rip move for an easy "sack".

He just needs to stay healthy, if he can just stay healthy he will be a beast. It is a big IF, but I will stay optimistic. The dude frickin needs to get some sleep, take Zoloft or something.