PDA

View Full Version : Football Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony

MiWolves
08-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I just listened to Sharpe's speech and his speech made me almost emotional to the point that I had a tear in my eye. His speech is arguably the best pro football hall of fame speech I've heard. The emotion when he spoke was overwhelming.

Jimmy
08-07-2011, 09:37 PM
I was there in person and spent the entire weekend in Canton to see my boy Shannon Sharpe. All I will say is that it was one of the most truly incredible experiences ever. So many amazing stories. The Hall of Fame exhibit is gorgeous. I could spend days in there. Ed Sabol is an adorable old man. If you have kids, bring them to this event. It will teach them unbelievable lessons about hard work, effort, and even humility. Hell, after some of those speeches I was ready to go run 10 miles.

I will never forget Shannon's speech, Deion's speech, Hanburger's speech. All the speeches were amazing.

All I'm saying is that you HAVE to go. It will change your life and change the way you think about football. I have so much more respect and knowledge for old time players now.

Uploading pictures tomorrow.