PDA

View Full Version : When Do You Think Nick Foles Will Be Drafted?

SchizophrenicBatman
08-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Figure it would be interesting to get some poll results before the season on guys that I've seen extreme opinions on as prospects. QB is obviously the position with the biggest value swings. This time last year people knew about Luck but his status as the messiah didn't really catch on until midway through the regular season. And no one but Auburn fans even dreamed that Cam Newton could go #1

The first guy I wanted to do this for was actually Robert Griffin but I forgot he's still just a RS-Jr and could even (unlikely but possible) stay in school another 3 years if he applies for a medical redshirt.

So I'm starting with Foles, a senior who I know some people rate high and others don't rate at all. If there's enough interest in this topic I'll make a few more

tjsunstein
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Went with Rounds 2-3 right now, could definitely see a jump in the first round. Like this QB class a lot more than last year's and that had 4 QBs go in the top 32. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You will see a huge difference in the landscape of the QB rankings in April.

RaiderNation
08-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Right now he seems like a developmental 3rd or 4th round guy. If he makes significant strides this year he could end up in the 2nd or maybe a late 1st

tjsunstein
08-26-2011, 01:56 PM
He doesn't have as much upside as some of the guys that could jump him this season and that worries me when evaluating his draft position. Tannehill, Geno Smith, and maybe even Kirk Cousins could be more intriguing come draft time.

keylime_5
08-26-2011, 02:20 PM
If he has a great season this year he'll be a top 10 pick, mark it down. He's a guy who the scouts love the tools on but are waiting for consistent production.

OSUGiants17
09-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Depends on who comes out. Could see him going late round 1 with a team that takes a franchise tackle early then trades back into the first to snag him or he could go round 2 to a team like Denver that goes Defense round 1

princefielder28
09-02-2011, 10:36 AM
I see him being drafted in round 2 or 3 but I wouldn't touch him with any pick