TimmG6376
08-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Yep unstoppable in no huddle.

princefielder28
08-26-2011, 07:30 PM
great drive for the offense there; no surprise it was hurry up

BloodBrother
08-26-2011, 08:05 PM
The OL just isn't lookin that good out there. Rodgers is getting hit a lot and being hurried a lot and they aren't doing good with the run blocking ugh

BloodBrother
08-26-2011, 08:18 PM
embarrassing night for the OL

cvv84
08-26-2011, 08:30 PM
embarrassing night for the OL

Embarrassing night all together. Curtis Painter? Our secondary looks lost out there, run defense has been terrible, offensive line is getting beat badly, and we can't run the ball.

Seems like they're trying to do too much on defense, moving guys around alot.

TimmG6376
08-26-2011, 08:35 PM
With Clay on the bench they can't generate any pressure without blitzing

cvv84
08-26-2011, 08:36 PM
With Clay on the bench they can't generate any pressure without blitzing

Uhh its the 3-4 defense, the entire premis is blitzing.

BloodBrother
08-26-2011, 08:40 PM
Yep. They really need Neal to be healthy and provide a rush, because this team has nothing outside of Clay. The candidates at ROLB aren't doing much of anything. I saw Brad Jones completely lose contain on a run to th right edge.

Collins looked BAD on that 36 yard reception to Garcon and to be honest, Shields hasn't looked that great this preseason compared to last.

I'm much more concerned about the OL though. They haven't looked good all preseason, but the first 2 games they were at least rotating guys. Tonight was the starters and they looked poor in all facets. Clifton looked overmatched vs Freeney and even Sitton got beat. There were no running lanes and Rodgers was constantly on the run or getting hit

Oh, and we get another Crosby miss to. 41 yarder inside a dome in perfect conditions? That should be a lock for any top tier kicker.

this game pissed me off. Glad its only preseason but the OL needs to get their sh*t together. Rodgers cannot be hit like he did tonight. Not acceptable

BloodBrother
08-26-2011, 08:48 PM
btw, Woodson and Clay were out during the time the Colts went off on the D I believe. That kinda means a lot

But, again, Shields was out there and didn't look good and he hasn't looked too good all preseason.

TimmG6376
08-26-2011, 08:53 PM
btw, Woodson and Clay were out during the time the Colts went off on the D I believe. That kinda means a lot

But, again, Shields was out there and didn't look good and he hasn't looked too good all preseason.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Not a coincidence that Painter suddenly got comfortable in the pocket. Still doesn't excuse some of the breakdowns in the secondary though. I mean both Shields and Burnett come off of Wayne to cover Chris Brooks? Who the hell is Chris Brooks?

BloodBrother
08-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Burnett blew that coverage

cvv84
08-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Burnett blew that coverage

That was Bush covering Brooks on that TD.

Burnett blew Reggie Wayne's TD.

Collins got beat by Garcon which set up Brooks TD.

PackerLegend
08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
The Colts didnt really do to much until Wood and Matthews were out. The O-line hasnt looked good really at all. I thought Starks did a nice job trying to run guys over and actually getting some yards although they were on screens. Grant just seems to run into a wall and do nothing at the line.

Shields has been a bit of a disappointment but Woodson hasnt played all that much in the preseason so he has been bumped up a spot.

It wasnt the best showing but im not overly worried. Its preseason.. You cant look into it too much.